Purpose: General Indestructible Wall
Nature: Sluggish, it prefers to absorb its prey and digest them.
History: While Johann was screening some cells, he decided to use a Sampler to see what would happen; it created a ten-foot tall amoeba that can move up to 15 miles per hour. One can see all the way through the celluloid, except for the organelles. No one's quite sure how it detects prey, due to its lack of eyes.
Recovery: See History.
- GM suggests staying away from this guy.
- Inventive ways of killing this thing are paramount.
Physical Health: 30
Mental Health: 0
Mental Defense: 0
Melee: 23 (8 from STR)
- Cellular Biology: 15. Its cytoplasm absorbs all shock, making it effectively invulnerable to melee and almost anything short of a nuclear bomb.
- Pseudopod: 10. To gain a burst of speed and swallow its prey, the Amoeba gains 10 AGIL as its main attack. (Swing MEL, counter their dodge with AGIL)
- Absorbtion: Gain 1/8 of absorbed enemy's pHealth.
- Mitosis: Sacrifice 1/2 current pHealth to split in half, creating another Amoeba.
Engagement Style: Sits there until an enemy approaches; swings AGL to attempt initial absorbtion. If successful, deals MEL until enemy reaches 1/4 max pHealth.