The following is an effort to give a more comprehensive timeline of events for this RP outside of the Logs page, as to account for the backstories of characters, as well as the occasional instance of time-travel.
If users wish to add dates corresponding to their characters, go ahead.
Arrangement of Time (Discounting Filler Periods)
- Season 1 (Omega-7/Chaos Insurgency): 4th January 1955 - 22nd June 1955
- Season 2 (Wanderer's Library): 15th November 1955 - 30th May 1956
- Season 3 (The Tsar's Key): 3rd October 1956 - ???
62nd Century BC
- Pictograms discovered by the GOC in Libyan caves date to this point. Images depict a black silhouette ringed in white in combat with a similar figure.
- Tingzhe Cao is born to administrative nobility in Nanjing, China.
- Albert Van Der Linde is born to 2 road agents in a travelling gang.
- A. Monday is born in Luxemburg, Germany.
- Basilio Del Bosque is born in a Mexican settlement about 10 miles from the border with the US.
- Elijah G. Davenport is born in Houston, Texas.
- Victor Mathias Hermann Adolf Augustus Rothschild is born in Frankfurt, Germany, to a wealthy family.
- Gavran Gavrille is born in Belgrade.
- Lloyd Hutt is born into an expansive family in rural Oklahoma.
- Danik Vishnevsky is born in the town of Volkovisk, Byelorussia (Belarus).
- Elijah G. Davenport is sent to live with his uncle in Austin to learn the trade of undertaking.
- Christopher Bune is born to Jones and Lily Bune in Texas.
- Albert Creel is born in Louisiana, to a very strict religious family.
- Pierre Allard is born.
- Theodore Lawrence is born to a medium-wealth family in London, England.
- Pauline Wisniewski is born in America.
- Albert Van Der Linde’s gang disbands due to encroaching civilisation.
- Mikell D'Argent is born into a well off Jewish family in Germany.
- Franklin Taylor is born to British parents in Italy.
- Harris Southey is born in a clinic near Topeka, KS.f
- Thomas Tyler is born in Boston.
- Frederick Bare is born in a small, log cabin in northern Ontario, near northern Long Lake.
- Murray Eichmann is born.
- World War One begins.
- Jed I. Sampson is born into a family of farmers in Salem.
- Hendrick Van Zyl is born outside of Bloemfontein, South Africa, to a wealthy landholding family.
- Serge Maillard is born in Alsace.
- Randall Benson born to Foster and Abigail Benson, in Athens, Georgia.
- Sarah Chambers is born in the United Kingdom.
- Constantin Poincon is born in Lucerne.
- Heinrich von Kleist is born in Leipzig, Germany to a middle-class family.
- Karsten Friedhelm is born to Emil and Annette Friedhelm in Berlin, Germany.
- World War One ends after 4 years, 3 months and 1 week.
- Mackenzie Phillips is born in California.
- Edvin Peura is born to a lower-class family in Lapland, Finland.
- Jay Roslen is born into a relatively poor life in Chicago, Illinois.
- George Spiers is born in the Scottish borders.
- Naota Reuchi is born to a family of fishermen in Mori, Hokkaido, Japan.
- Sofia Kraus is born in Munich, Germany.
- Aulis Leinonen is born in Jussarö, a mining town in Finland.
- Leonard Lejon Striker is born in New York.
- Frederick Ibel is born.
- Jiang Fwah is born into a non-typical Chinese household in the Chinatown of San Francisco.
- Matt Harrison is born to Barry and Maria Harrison in Tennessee.
- Dimitri Smith is born to Jacob and Natasha Smith in London.
- Adrian Coxwell is born in Ihado, to Julian and Giselle Coxwell, just after the birth of his twin sister, Adrienne Sasha Coxwell.
- Carson Baroque is born in Arkansas to a doctor and a World War One veteran.
- Serge Maillard's family is forced to relocate due to hunters driving away the local deer population.
- Maxwell Sterling is born into a poor family, his mother abandoning the family shortly after his birth.
- Robert Langston is born in a small township in rural Iowa.
- Kryton D. Notell is born.
- Maria Loreto is born in Trieste, Italy.
- Artyom Elkin is born in Czechoslovakia to Russian parents.
Wednesday 26th - Boxing Day
- James Taylor is born in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Jian Shi "Ethan" Liang is born in the Chinese city of Nanjing.
- Julian Heights is born in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
- Douglass Ibel is born in western New York.
- Wiley Davitt is born to a mother paralyzed from the waist down.
- Reed Wambles is born into the powerful Wambles family in Southern Carolina.
- Phoebe Bonham is born to wealthy, connected parents in the English Countryside.
- Gus Enriquez is born. His mother dies during childbirth, and he is placed into an orphanage.
- Branko Silvinski is born an only child in Czechoslovakia.
- Elijah G. Davenport opens his own funeral home, which becomes moderately successful.
- Aleksandr Vladstock is born.
- Jack K. Markos is born in Melbourne, Australia.
- Olga Sapkowski is born into a privileged life in Warsaw, Poland.
- Robert Meller is born into a middle class family in New York.
- Jonathan Zhao is born to a small family in Taipei, Taiwan.
- Alice Szeto is born into a working class family in a rural community in California.
- Eric DeGraff is born in Daytona, Ohio.
- Clyde Bell and Martha Bell are born in Germany.
- Gwen Bowman is born in Bath, England.
- Sam Creighton is born in Syracuse, New York, to Matthew and Gladys Creighton.
- The individual who would come to be known as Amelie Zelinka is born in Prague to parents Sabina and Edvard.
- [[[character: Chuck Jefferson]] is born is Australia to a cartographer and an archaeologist.
- Emily Van Der Linde is born to Albert and Jane Van Der Linde.
- Elliot Wilson is born to Marcus and Ambrose Wilson in England.
- Daniel Pinkerton is born into privilege.
- Angelika Jane Jackson is born.
- Gavran Gavrille, University of Belgrade, discovers a race of sapient humanoids closely related to the family Talpidae (moles), and accidentally founds the science of xenoecology.
- Alexis Ganton is born into a landholding family in Tyneside.
- John Wilson is born in Bronx, New York.
- Albert Bellard is born in France.
- Victor Corvitz is born to his artisan parents in San Francisco, California.
- Ambrose 'Amber' Wilson Jr., younger sister of Elliot Wilson, is born to Marcus and Ambrose Wilson.
- Albert and Jane Van Der Linde get divorced.
- Robin Rockford is born in upstate New York.
- Ryan Shamus was born in a small town in Connecticut.
- Giselle Coxwell passes away from pneumonia.
- Kendall L. Lewis is born in a small town in Ohio.
- Danielle Levine is born into a secular Jewish family in Dijon, France.
- On his 9th birthday, Dimitri Smith's father gives Dimitri his Webley that he used in World War One.
- Jon Matheson is born in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Theresa Wells is born in Philadelphia.
- Kailee Beake is born in Philadelphia to Jack and Lilith Beake.
- Dimitri Smith and his mother flees to the United States to escape Dimitri's drunk father. Dimitri starts work as a delivery boy to support him and his mother.
- Sean Patrick is born into the IRA in Ireland.
- Wiley Davitt turns to theft, burglary, and a variety of odd jobs to support his mother. Later in the year, he is contacted by a British Military program, with the intent of recruiting him to become a test subject.
- Zoe Aleron is born.
- Cait Ashland is born to parents Edward and Keelin Ashland.
- The Second Italo-Ethiopian War begins.
- Daniel Pinkerton learns the basics of hunting.
- Franklin Taylor joins the Italian Army in the midst of the Second Italo-Ethiopian War.
- Kailee Beake begins to learn chemistry from her mother.
- Frederick Bare meets the love of his life, Susan Walsh.
- The Second Italo-Ethiopian War ends.
- Dimitri Smith is attacked by a mugger and is scarred permanently on the left shoulder.
- Serge Maillard joins the French Army, and is trained as a forward scout and artillery spotter.
- Lacey Fiddy-Aytee is born to an unknown family, most likely in Kraków, Poland.
- Leonard Lejon Striker joins the US military.
- Murray Eichmann is picked up by the FBI as a detective.
- Mackenzie Phillips unwittingly assists in a gas station robbery.
- World War Two begins.
After September 1st
- Dimitri Smith joins the British Army under the name Daniel Roberts.
- Ashleigh Symmes's 'eventful vacation' to Poland occurs.
- After having a phone conversation with him regarding economic policy, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt declares that Upton Hartell is "without a doubt, the Worst Businessman in America".
- Carson Baroque joins the military in order bring money in for his family, and becomes a combat medic.
Early in the year (Winter/Spring?)
- Saskia Sapkowski is born to Olga Sapkowski.
- Dimitri Smith is left behind at Dunkirk to hold off the German's. He is captured and taken to Breendonk Labour Camp. His Webley is taken from him.
- Serge Maillard's unit, mostly comprised of light infantry (chasseur a pied), is attacked and scattered shortly before the fall of Paris. Serge flees into the Alps and becomes a maquisard.
- Daniel Pinkerton stars and co-stars in a number of major plays.
- Dimitri Smith is able to get into the Storage facility at Breendonk and get his Webley back.
- Mickey Cohen, a noted Los Angeles businessman, declares that "No matter how bad my rep is, it ain't nowhere near as bad as Hartell's", after having dinner with Upton Hartell.
- Maria Loreto lands a pharmaceutical scholarship at Long Island University.
- Special Operations Executive, S-Section, Operative Kevin Winsthrop, codename HOSEA, is paradropped into Belgium on a two-year field deployment.
- Leonard Lejon Striker is shot and almost taken prisoner during a small-scale battle.
- Dimitri Smith meets Jake and they start to plan their escape.
- 21:45 - Dimtri Smith and Jake escape Breendonk. However, Jake is found and executed.
- Dimitri Smith is involved in wetwork for the French Resistance on agreement that they'd get him back to England.
- Clyde and Martha Bell are taken by the Nazis to a camp for experimentation.
- Dimitri Smith arrives back in London and helps his father get back on his feet before being given leave from the Army.
- In Montreal, a man mysteriously disappears from a police station.
- A man disappears after entering a bar in Wiltshire, England.
- Several men begin to panic, and disperse in a town in Arizona. None of these men have been found or brought in for questioning.
- Danik Vishnevsky escapes from the Soviet Union.
- Maria Loreto's parents die as civilian war casualties.
- Technical Sergeant Zhao is caught in an ambush, and almost killed. Left crippled and without a voice for the rest of WWII.
- Jack and Anthony Beake are killed in battle, leaving Lilith to raise Kailee by herself.
- Clyde and Martha are a success; Clyde manages to hide this, and they are transfered to Buchenswald.
- The man who would come to call himself 'Quincy Sage' is found on the shore of the Hudson river in New York. A mysterious tattoo that reads 'QS' is discovered on his left forearm.
December 20nd-December 27th
- Lieutenant Coxwell is trapped in Bastogne, defending against advancing German elements. While in Bastogne, he is introduced to the world of the occult and arcane, by accidentally stumbling across Nazi experiments.
After March 22nd
- Kathleen Evelyn Moodie (aka Katie) is born to Laura Moodie.
- 3:15 - The Allied forces arrive at Buchenwald to free the interred. Included in those freed are Clyde and Martha.
- Clyde, along with Martha, goes to America.
- World War Two ends after 6 years and 1 day.
- Olga Sapkowski escapes from a PoW camp.
- Leonard Lejon Striker joins the NYPD.
- Gwen Bowman is accepted into 59 Independent Commando Squadron Royal Engineers.
- Emily Van Der Linde moves out of her family home to pursue an acting career in New York.
- The SCP Foundation acquires Site-19 and The Navigator, greatly enhancing their credibility and ability to locate and contain items.
- Danielle Levine moves to Paris to try and start a career in acting. She begins working at a diner in the meantime.
- After 10 years of working for the military, Artyom Elkin is finally offered leave and decides to return home to his family who moved back to Czechoslovakia in that span of time. He returns to find his village burned to the ground and the Red Guard executing those the government are deeming "Western idealists". Artyom kills fourteen soldiers before he is captured and sent to a gulag in Siberia.
- Lieutenant-Colonel Julian Coxwell is found dead inside his vehicle. Cause of death ruled as suicide via gunshot wound to the head.
- Danielle Levine, still working at a diner in Paris, steals a recipe from a competing diner by impersonating a cook.
- Carson Baroque sets out into the world on his own after studying for 5 years to get a bachelor's degree in medicine and chemistry.
- Alexis Ganton participates in his first successful rite.
- The Korean War begins. Gwen Bowman is deployed to South Korea with her unit.
- The Bodo League Massacres begin in South Korea. Numerous South Korean officers and officials assassinated.
- During combat operations over North Korea, Eric T. Laythe and his wingman are shot down by a flight of experienced Communist pilots.
- Dave MacLean joins the RAF at the age of 18.
- Lacey Fiddy-Aytee transfers to Site-19 on completion of the humanoid containment facilities.
- Foster Benson, mother of Randall Benson, passes away.
- SCP Mobile Task Force Psi-7; aka 'Home Improvement'; is commissioned in this year.
- Jeffrey Ballard Jr. encounters the Administrator of the SCP Foundation in a derelict old building, and is offered a job.
- Several years after escaping from the gulag and living in the icy, tundra of Siberia for years working his way back to civilization, Artyom Elkin arrives in Moscow, tracking down his old teacher, who tells him that he has been labelled as an enemy of the state.
- After finishing college, Kailee Beake is offered a job as radiation technician and engineer by the government. She accepts and joins a research team in Philadelphia.
- Leonard Lejon Striker earns the NYPD medal of honor by dealing with an armed robbery while off-duty.
- An unidentified anomaly causes the malfunction of an instance of SCP-1115-1, causing it to crash into the Pacific Ocean (SCP-1115-1 is not recovered due to the depth of the wreck). Mistaking it for a civilian craft in distress, Eric T. Laythe attempts to recover it.
- The government offers Albert Van Der Linde an ultimatum: Death by electric chair because of his crimes, or work for the Foundation. He chooses the Foundation.
- Dave MacLean is discharged from the RAF.
- Elliot Wilson publishes a copy of his most recent round of research, gaining the attention of the Foundation.
- Leonard Lejon Striker resigns from the NYPD.
- Alice Szeto earns her doctorate in pharmaceutical chemistry.
- Matthew and Gladys Creighton, parents of Sam Creighton, are killed simultaneously in a car accident.
- Artyom Elkin fires off a gun in the US Embassy in Britain, after which he is reprimanded and allowed safe passage to the US in exchange for information on the KGB and the GRU-P.
START OF RP
- Ivan Zakharov, Abraham Eisenstein, Jacob Wexley, Thomas Tyler, Robert Langston, and Harlan Cohen arrive at Site-19. They are greeted by the Administrator, who introduces them to the purpose of the Foundation. (IC Opens)
- Sarah Chambers and Gordon Franklin arrive on-site. The current members of Psi-7 are given a demo of several SCPs, including 447 and 528. (Containment Demo)
- Psi-7 is sent on it's first assignments. (First Run!)
Sunday 26th - Boxing Day
- Gordon Franklin and Thomas Tyler go to 'space', and Jacob Wexley gets scared out of his wits by… something. (Spooky Goings On Around Site 19 and Spooky Goings On 2: Ectoplasmic Boogaloo)
- Gordon Franklin and Murray Eichmann play a friendly game of billiards. (Gordon Plays Billiards)
- Psi-7 recovers 2 instances of SCP-647 from the border of Site-19's grounds. (Run Two - Thinking Outside the Box)
- Harlan Cohen receives a vision from the Navigator, sending Psi-7 on a trip to Orlando. After being thrown out of the back of a Boeing at altitude to land in a swamp, they engage in life-or-death battles with tacky lawn ornaments. They meet Bob Dole, and later assassinate him by implying that he engages in real estate fraud. (Run Three - The Most Magical Swamp on Earth)
- General Bowe explains his vision for the Foundation to Jason Stees. (A Chat with the General)
Friday 31st - New Year's Eve
- Harlan Cohen begins emitting a powerful laser beam from his posterior. He's finally relieved when it squeaks out, allowing Dr. Blumen to analyze the situation. (Butt Why?)
Saturday 1st - New Year's Day
- Thomas Tyler watches everyone's favorite clown, Bobble, make death threats, and the UNIVAC spits up on Jacob Wexley. These two things are found to be related. (Bobble's Surveillance Silliness)
- Psi-7 are dispatched to an abandoned television studio, to try and recover the transmitter which hijacked Site-19's common room. What they get is hours of madhouse fun, as the insane clown toys with them for his own amusement. (Bobble's Day Out)
START OF 'SEASON 1'
- Jacob, Harlay, Harlan, Luvi, Gordon and Jason are dispatched to Pennsylvania, to pick up an anomalous humanoid named Iris. (Eye spy, with my little eye...)
- Psi-7 is deployed to investigate potential acts of sabotage at a developing theme park (it's Disneyland). Harlan Cohen is discriminated against because of his faith. SCP-1030 is captured and contained. (Hebrew in the House of Mouse)
- Luvi M. Harkess and Harlan Cohen conduct interviews with SCP-230 and SCP-1030, respectively. (Intercom Chats)
- Psi-7 face a foe of Enochian proportions, and it turns out that the true enemy lies within. That's to say, Dave goes crazy and just shoots a cop. Just shoots the guy. And then he gets drugged. But hey, they got some soap. (Dave Shot The Sheriff)
- SCP-173 breaches containment, and breaks the neck of Luvi Harkess, before being recovered. (Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You)
- Laura Moodie, Katie Moodie and Elliot Wilson arrive at Site-19.
- Iris, as well as SCP-230 is revealed as an official member of Omega-7. Bowe gives a demonstration, which doesn't sit well with Psi-7. Abe looks for the Administrator afterwards, but finds only mystery. (Bring on the Dancing Horses)
- SCP-303 makes a visit to Site-19, and spooks everyone. Pauline Wisniewski and Ivan Zakharov come up with a plan so terrible it's actually baffling, and folks get trampled. Katie puts up a bunch of stickers, and Ivan finally smiles! (Somebody's Watching Me)
- What should have been a relaxing visit to SCP-765 goes awry when Wilson gets kidnapped (on his birthday of all days) by agents of Marshall, Carter, & Dark! A rescue mission is launched, several people are shot, some buildings (and Luvi's fedora) burn down, and a good time is had by all. (Duck. Pawnd.)
- Psi-7 is called out to the town of Saltville, New York again, this time to deal with a crisis involving a church, a casino, a farmhouse, mysterious fog, and beings that are allergic to silver. Kendall, Pauline, Sam and Sean decide to take on the problem head-on, whilst Daniel, Hill, Jacob and Zoe learn that having fun (and saving the day) isn't hard when you've got a library card. (All Your Fault)
- Elliot Wilson finds and kills a sentient hammer, then uses lightning to resurrect it. (Stop! Hammertime)
- Kevin Winsthrop arrives at Site-19 and promptly ruins everything.
- Technical Sergeant Jonathan Zhao arrives at Site-19.
- Whilst on a mission in Virginia, Psi-7 agents are able to temporarily contain SCP-682 by destroy the train that it's creators had used to transport it. (Trains, Planes, and Disgusting Filth)
- SCP-990 arrives at Site-19 and messes with everyone. (You Make My Dreams Come True)
- Psi-7 travels to the fishing village of Chestershire after a Navigator vision of a rock. They soon get tangled up in a mess involving a fish cult, and learn a valuable lesson: never trust a demon avatar or its creepy possessed ship. ("What Is It With New England and Fish Cults?")
Monday 14th - Valentines Day
- Psi-7 gets called out to San Francisco to deal with an anomalous 'working woman' in North Beach. In the process, they come across a diabolical facility, and learn something about the task force that could shake it to its very core. (Ultra Sexy, M'kay?)
- A 32-Foot Spider attacks Site-19. (Megaspider Attacks!)
- Several members of Psi-7 are transported to a mysterious world filled with literally just a bridge. It's weird. They fight some things, and make it back in the end, after spooning a unicorn. (The Bridge)
- The staff of Site-19 are briefly transformed into animals twice. (Animals!Origins and Animals!Origins Part 2)
- The TV in the Psi-7 Common Room is screwed with once more, this time by a rather loud malfunctioning spybug prototype. (The Stupidly Annoying Spybug)
- Psi-7 agents travel to a small town in Vermont after reports of a haunted school come in. A kid turns to ash while a crazy teacher keeps them in the school til Daniel Pinkerton takes action. (I Will Not Sing in Class)
- The staff of Site-19 are briefly transformed into animals again. (Animals!Origins 2: Containment Boogaloo)
- Luvi Harkess gets an odd message and later discovers where spybugs come from. (The Deal of the Mantis)
- The spybug problem gets out of hand, forcing Psi-7 to go into the maintenance tunnels to search for the cause. Inside they are greeted with hives, bones, bugs, and a priest to a Saturnian entity. They bring back a crying man from their endeavor. (Oh Deer)
- Luvi Harkess and Randall Clymer interrogate the Grand General of the Nineteenth Spybug Legion. (Questioning the General)
- (The Final Hive)
- A group of Psi-7 agents briefly travel forwards in time to a post-apocalyptic version of 1976. (008 Hundred Hours)
- Lisabet Aina Tande, as is tradition, becomes a woman, receiving her womanhood socks in the mail. (Octosocks)
- Psi-7 returns to Saltville to investigate a flower cult. Except, instead of anachronistic hippies, they find the central meeting grounds of the Children of the Unseelie Queen, who proceed to summon their Queen into the world. (Sugar in Saltville)
- Psi-7 is sent to the town of San Morgan, Texas to investigate what appears to be a minor anomaly. Turns out it really isn't. (The San Morgan Horror Show)
- General Bowe has a hole punched in his chest by Abel, an ancient sumerian god, after trying to recruit him to Omega-7. Most of Omega-7 is wiped out, the remnants forming the core of the newly founded Chaos Insurgency. (The End Of The Tour)
- Elliot Wilson creates a strange pink substance, then accidentally melts someone to death with it. This inadvertently unleashes SCP-610 on Site-19. Wilson, oblivious to the horror he's unleashed; and somewhat traumatised already, leaves others to clean up his mess. (I Have No Mouth... and And I Must Scream)
- A group of Psi-7 agents take a trip to Hollywood hoping to get star struck, only to find a star struck down! There, they attempt to solve the deaths of several small-name actors, and in the process, encounter SCP-878. (Actor Without a Role)
- Psi-7 goes to investigate an underground bunker suspected of housing an AI. They run into the Cult of the Whale King again, this time on much friendlier terms. (Special Containment Procedures, by Whales, for Whales)
- Alexandre Hilbert accidentally spreads himself across all of space and time. He's not dead. Time's a matter of semantics. Lived, living, will live. Dead, dying, will die. Luckily, he finds the condition wonderful. (Quantum)
- Psi-7 gets a call from a night-club in New York (which actually turns out to be SCP-453), where two of their own are planning to launch an army and sack the city. Along the way, they contend with imprisonment, a bitter God, and one of the agents nearly getting their eyes ripped out. (SCPQR)
- Psi-7 goes to Nevada to investigate weird things, and finds more weird things. (YOU ARE ARREST SAND-MEN)
- Randall Clymer sheds a layer of skin right in front of William 'Billy' Stykes and Elliot Wilson. (Randall's Transformation)
- Psi-7 travels to a schoolhouse in the abandoned city of Dorner, Ohio to stop a cult. There, they find dead cultists and the Father of All the Sea, who only lets them live if they agree to leave. They leave. (Schoolhouse Shock)
- Psi-7 agents are deployed to a town in the Pacific Northwest to investigate an unusually large amount of disease among the town's populous. Duiring their endeavors, they secure SCP-353. (Vector-Victoria)
- Major Adrian Coxwell arrives at Site-19.
- Psi-7 agents are teleported to a secret soviet science sin-stallation on the surface of the moon, only to find a lack of communists and a surplus of trashcans. (YOU ARE ARREST SPACE MAN)
- Lisabet Tande, Dan Pinkerton, Randall Clymer, and Serge Mailard are deployed on a forest operation to determine the source of an oddly localized weather formation, which turns out to be a bad trip. Anomalies go haywire, the crew is attacked by karma, and everyone almost dies. (Saber-Toothed Chameleons)
- A sentient cube tries to have nice afternoon, but is interrupted by continuously failing attempts to move it, during which Elliot Wilson sprains his foot attempting a kick, and Harley Newclear makes a dick joke. (Cube)
- During a Psi-7 training exercise involving travelling into fiction, someone switches out the training manuscript for a comic book, causing all kinds of problems. (A Simple Training Mission)
- Professor A. Monday dies peacefully in his sleep in his old house in Luxembourg, with his daughter and son at his bedside.
- Douglass Ibel arrives at Site-19. He eats some bad Garlic Snaps, and demands some pizza, which gives him food poisoning. (Doug's First Ventures Into Origins)
- William 'Billy' Stykes and Roy Dobbs teach Katie Moodie a valuable lesson in gun safety, traumatize her, and subsequently get latrine duty. (Katie Has a Gun)
- In the course of her research, Laura Moodie finds she has discovered the power to return the dead to life. Others that come across her attempt to point out hove very wrong this is, but Laura has trouble rationalizing not saving someone. There is evil laughter, mad science, and an impromptu psych session before the evening's events are resolved. (Dr Frankenstein's Recovery)
- Elliot Wilson, in an act of poorly executed science, creates a new mold. It proceeds to melt through several floors of the facility's concrete, leaving giant gaping holes in it's wake. (Down The Rabbit Hole)
- Psi-7 journeys to what they think will be an evaluation of a damaged site, which turns out to be a dangerous race against the clock as they try to escape the clutches of SCP-106, and then the Chaos Insurgency, led by General Bowe. (Upswing Of Disorder)
- Psi-7 investigates a temporal anomaly within Site-19. In the process of it's investigation, Katie Moodie; in grief over the loss of her mother; runs through the anomaly. The agents present at the time are unable to recover her, and she ends up in the year 2003. (No Time Like The Present)
- The gang decides to take a trip back to the Fuhrerbunker, circa 1945, and while they're in the neighborhood, they pop off to end the life of the despised General Bowe. Featuring Iris as a useful plot device (who manages to escape), and a very angry Kevin Winsthrop. (Let's Kill Hitler)
END OF 'SEASON 1'
- An attempted deep cover reconnaissance mission inside the headquarters of the Chaos Insurgency ends badly. (Bait and Switch)
- The Indigo Lady is brought back from her slumber. (420 praise it piglet)
- Emily Harrison has a vivid nightmare about babies, imps and her own fears. (Fever Dreams)
- Psi-7 deploys to Disneyland again. Imagineers found a sect of the Cult of the Broken God and attack the task force. Agent Pauline Wisniewski is killed in action. (SCP-882) is contained. (Disneyland, Part Deux)
- Olga Sapkowski beats the living piss out of Douglass Ibel, after he poses a threat to her and her dear Natalya. (THE BEATDOWN: Sapkowski vs. Ibel)
- All sound at Site-19 ceases to exist for approximately 15 minutes. During this time, the lockdown alarm in triggered and Danielle Levine hijacks the site's PA system. (Silence is Golden)
- Elliot Wilson falls off of a stool in his lab, and subsequently smashes a hole in the floor leading into a cave system. He then leaves inmates to be eaten by some squid thing. Also, he is made aware of Daniels, who is the Kevin Winsthrop of the penal system. (What Lies Below)
- Upon the orders of the Seelie Court to neutralize a politician who happens to be a were-sheep, Psi-7 hit a new low. (Operation: Bugger Ewe)
- Psi-7 agents depart on a 12-hour flight to France. (Town of Mustard and Lies)
- Psi-7 agents investigating activity relating to Project: Smilodon in Dijon, France encounter an operative of a French organisation known as 'The Initiative', who have already orchestrated a clean-up operation. (Town of Mustard and Lies)
- The group of Psi-7 agents assigned to France arrives back at Site-19 in the early hours of the morning. (Town of Mustard and Lies)
- Whilst sleeping off jetlag from the mission in France, Elliot Wilson experiences a disturbing and realistic nightmare that hits far too close to home. (How It Always Starts)
- Having not slept for 2 days, Elliot Wilson begins to experience disturbing hallucinations, and almost shoots Jessica Sutherland. He is disarmed by Matt Harrison, who also briefly experiences the same hallucinations. (Very Small)
- Randall Clymer protects Lucy Sutherland from some sort of shadowy creature. (Escalation)
- Elliot Wilson experiences another disturbing nightmare. (A New Toy)
- Psi-7 agents are sent to an abandoned hospital to search for the missing Meta-19 taskforce. They find that the entire taskforce has been slaughtered. (Dollhouse)
- Makari Komorov, formerly a member of Psi-7, dies in the service of Meta-19. (Dollhouse)
- Jessica Sutherland, the leader of Foundation MTF Meta-19 is declared deceased, though she lives on unwillingly in the form of a doll. Her daughter, Lucy, is left in the care of Branko Silvinski. (Dollhouse)
- Branko Silvinski and Elliot Wilson share a strange and disturbing dream involving a falling tea-party. (A Mad Tea-Party)
- Psi-7 has a jolly old time in which they play pinball and nothing goes wrong (Lies!). (PinBall Wizard)
- Frederick Ibel and Ulrich Carver visit another world, where Carver encounters the lovely Lady Caroline and inscrutable Mr. Smith. (The Scarred Man and the Sea)
- Olga Sapkowski wakes in fogged land where finger grabbing, hand stabbing, and child nabbing reign supreme. It is here that she rescues her young daughter, Saskia Sapkowski (originally thought to be dead) from the clutches of the Army Man. (Taking What's Mine)
- Lloyd Hutt, Randall Clymer, Hermann Austerlitz (also known as Victor Rothschild) and Lisabet Aina Tande break the Fourth Wall and talk with their creators. As we couldn't let them tell everyone about this, they are administered amnestics upon their return. (The Most Meta Event Ever)
Monday 31st - Halloween
- Jacob Wexley breaches containment in his werewolf form, and escapes to an old fairground in Saltville. He is pursued by his sister, Dahlia Wexley, who is accompanied by Lisabet Aina Tande, Danielle Levine, Elliot Wilson, and a large part of MTF Theta-8. After dealing with the threat of apparently sentient shapeshifting pumpkins, they recover Jacob. As a result of the powers of the pumpkins, several members of Theta-8 are lost, and Danielle and Elliot suffer varying levels of injury. (On Unfair Grounds)
- Hermann Austerlitz tries out a new drug on the arm of a mostly incapacitated Elliot Wilson, only it doesn't go quite as planned, and it mutates into a massive demon arm. Just as all hope seems lost Kevin Winsthrope (reluctantly) shows up (and then all hope is really lost) just in the nick of time to save the day. (Disarmed)
- (Into The Frozen North may start on this day, but Woggle has stated that the date is nebulous.)
- Steve the electric ghost returns to Site-19, pursued by headless horsemen (one of which is probably General Bowe) who want to consume him and any other anomaly they come into contact with. The horsemen, through a series of events, are eventually dealt with. (Losing Our Heads)
- Not even half a dozen hours after the massive containment breach caused by the headless horsemen, a wing of Medical is taken over by pregnant field operatives. Adrian Coxwell, Randall Clymer and Hermann Austerlitz deliver a demon-child and Containment Security is found to be terrifying. (First Trimester)
- Danielle Levine, Jacob Wexley, Ivan Zakharov, Lloyd Hutt and Adrian Coxwell get trapped in an abandoned amusement park, hunted by an unstoppable entity. (Fun For The Whole Family)
- Psi-7 finally secures a primordial demon for containment. (I Don't Appear in Runs Anymore)
- Psi-7 encounters some robots… with sexy results! (In Which Scantron Is Permitted To Title The Logs However He Wishes)
- Dragons and stuff happen. (The Warmest Hearts)
- Psi-7 visits a snowed-in town, almost crashes their car into a fountain and are attacks by monsters. Also, Lisabet Aina Tande goes 'Super Saiyan'. (Always Darkest Before Dawn)
- (If the above given date for Into The Frozen North is correct; which it probably isn't; the team sent on the mission it covers would likely return on this date, or one a couple of days in either direction,)
- Lacey Fiddy-Aytee transfers to Site-44 for mental and physical analysis.
- Psi-7 is sent back into Brookhaven Hospital, with dire and terrifying consequences. (Maternity Ward)
START OF 'SEASON 2'
- Billy, Roy, Wilson, Olga, Doug and Emily experience an extremely complex shared dream yet. (Labyrinth of the Mind)
- Psi-7, in conjuction in Alpha-5 and Eta-1, sweep through a US Chemical Corps laboratory, and are ambushed by infected Army personnel. A research subject is rescued, and the nature of Coxwell's former colleagues has some light shed upon it. (Hidden Depths of Sin)
- Psi-7 fight the law, and the law loses. (I Fought The Law)
- Adrian Coxwell goes rogue, joining an unknown party. (Backstab)
- MTFs Eta-4 and Omnicrom-3 are wiped out. (Backstab)
- Nurse Walker is infected with super anthrax. (Backstab)
- Victor Corvitz joins Psi-7.
- Nurse Walker passes away.
- Psi-7, Upsilon-6, and Sigma-11 assist a faerie colony in need. The colony is assaulted by gas and armor, and some research material is missing. (Egress)
- Billie Winters is killed by an uncontained anomaly. (Everything Went)
- Leonard Lejon Striker arrives to Site-19.
- The GOC takes members of Psi-7 to an operation as part of a cross-institution learning experience. A shack is burned and Susan Smith gets angry. (Burninating the Countryside)
- Site-19 is invaded by docents from the Wanderer's Library. The Administrator is captured. The GOC takes up acting command of the Foundation in his absence. (I Have No Mouth and I Must Flee)
- Books fly and people die. (GOC Blues)
- Brookhaven Hospital acts up again, requiring Psi-7 agents to venture inside and face their worst fears. (Psych Ward)
- Lacey Fiddy-Aytee transfers back to Site-19, entering active service one week later.
- Cardan Zhyr arrives at Site-19, loaned to the GOC from the US Government.
- Site-19 experiences a severe mosquito infestation, with the promise of more to come. (Wrath Of The Mosquito Queen: The Hatchening)
- Psi-7 is assigned to guard the mexican ambassador, with little success. (The Light Of Five Suns)
- Psi-7 is sent to Prometheus Labs to nab some swanky new tech. (Climbing The Walls)
- Kailee Beake is hired by the Foundation.
- Kailee Beake is transferred to Site 19.
- Psi-7 agents try out a tank for the second time, with predictable results. (Psi-7 Goes Poaching)
- Psi-7 agents go on a testrun of a teleporter, and everything goes horribly wrong. (End Of The Rope)
Tuesday 1st - May Day
- May Day is celebrated with a [SPIDERSNACK]. (SPIDERSNACK)
- Franklin and Maddie pull a prank on the GOC, dying all of their uniforms pink. (Pretty In Pink)
- Psi-7 botch a business transaction. (Solar Flare)
- George Spiers proposes to Kailee Beake, who agrees without hesitation.
- A German Shepard with cybernetics attached to its body infiltrates Site-19, which seems to coincide with Quincy Sage regaining his memories and a mysterious living shadow appearing on site.
- Gwen Bowman is recruited by the Foundation under threat of disclosing details of her involvement in the assassination of South Korean officers following the Bodo League massacres.
- Psi-7 goes to investigate some dolls, and some other traumatising stuff presumably happens. (Dollface)
- The Foundation launches a rescue mission for the Administrator from the Wanderer's Library. Team Romance leads a full frontal assault while Team Atari infiltrates for intelligence on how to get him back. Foundation agents discovered the Admin had been corrupted into a Docent and were forced to battle him. After the detonation of a massive IED the team was then transported to Luxembourg. (All is Quiet on the Western Library)
END OF 'SEASON 2'
- Agents from Psi-7 are tasked with protecting Elvis Presley from odd goings-on. (Long Live The King)
- Site-19 comes under a cognitohazardous attack by an unknown entity, identified thus far only as 'The Laughing King' (A Herald's Message)
- Psi-7 are sent to San Francisco to investigate possible cult activity. (Bearer of Bad News)
- Agents of Psi-7 run an Arena simulation with some recovered material from the mission. (Know your enemy)
- Psi-7 enter an overrun asylum, believed to be in connection to the 'Laughing King'. (A Shattered Warrior)
- After a Foundation convoy was raided, Psi-7 are sent to recover the stolen goods. Things do not go quite to plan. (Guardian of the Court)
- Psi-7 punches some sharks. (One Last Punch For The Road)
- Psi-7 are sent to investigate the scene of the massacre of Laughing Court forces. (The Crows Circle)
- Martha is given a new body by Cait Ashland, after weeks of effort on the part of the bloodmancer.
START OF 'SEASON 3'
- (The Chukotka Connection)
- Psi-7 rescues Father Isaac Murphy from Chaos Insurgency. Meanwhile, Sofia von Strasse goes off her medication. (Hey, I Just Met You, And This Is Crazy...)
- Cait is educated by a possibly eldritch entity. (Courts 101)
- Psi-7 casts spells! (Baby's First Spellcasting)
- Psi-7 casts more spells! This time at things! (Magical Combat Test)
- Psi-7 fights some necromancers, and an agent resists arrest. (Watcher in the Night)
- The Foundation signs an alliance, and Psi-7 are sent to be diplomats. (Sealed in Blood)
- Arthur is given a mission… (A King's Mission)
- Cait is given some reassurance by her patron. (Reassurance)
- Psi-7 look at Bleeding Court equipment and books! (Show of Arms)
- GOC Mobile Execution Team 0042 "Fallen Angels" is disbanded. (Elora)
- Rogue agent Adrian Coxwell is murdered by an unknown party, who in turn is neutralized by Psi-7. (Elora)
- "Someone in this building is here to kill you." (Lies of Omission)
- Psi-7's first contact with GOI "Elora" has them encounter the Elorean crown princess and her first retainer. (Runaway Royal)
Monday 31st - New Year's Eve
- A number of Psi-7 agents get drunk as all hell playing Blackjack, Ring of Fire and Strip Poker as part of their New Years celebrations.
Tuesday 1st - New Year's Day
- Psi-7 travel to the world of the Courts with Lambda-9 and are attached to a Bleeding Court offensive against the Shining Court. They cast a bunch of spells, capture some VIPs, accidentally summon something very bad and fight an assassin dude. (A Bloody Retort)
- Psi-7 gets relocated from Site-19 in Upstate New York, to Site-77 in Italy.
The future of the Origins RP isn't set, so it's timeline depicts multiple potential futures.
(Presumably averted timelines are marked with an <X>, though a version of this future could still occur in some form.)
- Megan Wilson, first daughter of Elliot Wilson and Dianne Dailey, is born in this year at the latest.
- Psi-7 agents from 1956 briefly travel mentally forwards to a version of this time and are tricked by Saturday into trying to kill the President. However, the Foundation of the time trick Saturday, and succesfully detain her.
- <X>1 Psi-7 agents from 1955 briefly travel to a version of this time in which a zombie apocalypse caused by SCP-008 has occured. They encounter an alternate future version of Katie Moodie, and assist her in ensuring a different future occurs. (008 Hundred Hours)
- Megan Wilson travels back through time to 1956 from this year to convince the past Foundation to ally themselves with the Red Cards Alliance.
- After travelling through a rift in space-time from 1955, Katie Moodie arrives in a version of this year. (No Time Like The Present)
- 17:29 - Dr. Elliot Wilson dies in his sleep at the age of 81. He leaves behind his two daughter and three grandchildren.
After April 24th
- Elliot Wilson's funeral is held. It is attended by his family and any friends who are still alive.
- Katie Moodie, now having spent some time under the SCP Foundation of the time period, travels back through time to 1955 via an unknown means.
- Some kind of higher form of war occurs between the Foundation and the Commonwealth (the Orbs). (The Dichotomy Of Good And Evil)
The End of the Universe
- The End.