The 8th Day Announces Itself

[2015-07-08 17:58:28] <weizhong> The alarm sounds outside the base, coming from the northwestern quadrant.
[2015-07-08 17:58:43] <DiePotato> In the Forest?
[2015-07-08 17:58:44] <Talonair> Kit runs in that direction, rifle in her hands
[2015-07-08 17:58:48] <weizhong> Yes
[2015-07-08 17:58:50] <Daedalus> Kayla rushes there.
[2015-07-08 17:59:00] <weizhong> Everyone, roll perc
[2015-07-08 17:59:01] <DiePotato> Artyom sprints after running into the trees
[2015-07-08 17:59:06] <DiePotato> 4df+4
[2015-07-08 17:59:06] <Talonair> 4df+3
[2015-07-08 17:59:06] <Glacon> Talonair: 4 (4df+3=4-, 3+, 0, 3+)
[2015-07-08 17:59:06] <Glacon> DiePotato: 2 (4df+4=0, 4-, 4-, 0)
[2015-07-08 17:59:14] <weizhong> Arty hears nothing
[2015-07-08 17:59:25] <PhotosynWORKtic> Sam makes a detour by his room to snatch his field pack and pistol, then darts out into the forest.
[2015-07-08 17:59:33] <weizhong> The alarm is too loud to hear anything else going on for Arty.
[2015-07-08 17:59:39] <Daedalus> 4df+8
[2015-07-08 17:59:40] <Glacon> Daedalus: 9 (4df+8=4-, 3+, 3+, 0)
[2015-07-08 17:59:50] <PhotosynWORKtic> 4df+5
[2015-07-08 17:59:51] <Glacon> PhotosynWORKtic: 5 (4df+5=0, 0, 3+, 4-)
[2015-07-08 17:59:56] <weizhong> Kayla, you can faintly hear the sound of……clopping?
[2015-07-08 18:00:07] <Complete_Zero> Jack grabs his glove, hat and pistol and gets his ass out there!
[2015-07-08 18:00:11] <weizhong> Yes, that's it. It definitely sounds like clopping. Just like a horse.
[2015-07-08 18:00:23] <Talonair> What about the rest of us?
[2015-07-08 18:00:28] <Daedalus> ~Horses?~ She loads a round into the chamber and proceedes forward towards the noise.
[2015-07-08 18:00:29] <weizhong> The rest of you hear nothing.
[2015-07-08 18:00:40] <weizhong> IT's too far out, and the alarms are too loud.
[2015-07-08 18:00:45] <Talonair> Kit races towards the sound of the alarm then
[2015-07-08 18:00:57] <PhotosynWORKtic> Sam, pack on shoulders and pistol in hand, moves cautiously through the trees. He tries to stay hidden.
[2015-07-08 18:01:06] <DiePotato> Artyom scales a tree and starts darting through the branches
[2015-07-08 18:01:16] <weizhong> Arty, roll perc again
[2015-07-08 18:01:21] <DiePotato> 4df+4 Cmon
[2015-07-08 18:01:21] <Glacon> DiePotato: Cmon: 5 (4df+4=3+, 4-, 0, 3+)
[2015-07-08 18:01:22] <weizhong> Sam, roll sneak
[2015-07-08 18:01:26] <Complete_Zero> Jack sits in a tree, just surveying.
[2015-07-08 18:01:38] <Talonair> Kit blazes a trail through the undergrowth
[2015-07-08 18:01:51] <PhotosynWORKtic> Aw crud.
[2015-07-08 18:01:51] <PhotosynWORKtic> 4df
[2015-07-08 18:01:52] <Glacon> PhotosynWORKtic: -1 (4df=0, 4-, 3+, 4-)
[2015-07-08 18:01:58] <Daedalus> Artyom might see Kayla.
[2015-07-08 18:02:06] <weizhong> Arty, you can just make out a small group of riders approaching the base. One of them seems to be carrying something that resembles a flag or a banner of some sort. You can't quite make out what's on it.
[2015-07-08 18:02:13] <weizhong> It looks to be about 3 or 4 riders, you're not sure.
[2015-07-08 18:02:29] <weizhong> Kayla, roll sneak
[2015-07-08 18:02:53] <Daedalus> 4df+6
[2015-07-08 18:02:54] <Glacon> Daedalus: 7 (4df+6=4-, 0, 3+, 3+)
[2015-07-08 18:03:01] <PhotosynWORKtic> Sam's not heading specifically towards the alarm; he's canvassing the woods along his usual survey trails, checking for signs of intrusion.
[2015-07-08 18:03:09] <DiePotato> Artyom starts taking deep breaths
[2015-07-08 18:03:15] <Talonair> Kit is on the look out for hostiles
[2015-07-08 18:03:27] → Azzleflux joined (PI.DC9EC881.F81DE7AF.755C5EC|tibbiM#PI.DC9EC881.F81DE7AF.755C5EC|tibbiM)
[2015-07-08 18:03:30] <DiePotato> And if Artyom sees Kayla he holds up four fingers
[2015-07-08 18:03:30] <weizhong> The group of riders thunders past Kayla's position, since she was the only one to hear the actual sound and is farthest out. You can make out that the riders are not wearing normal clothes.
[2015-07-08 18:03:43] <weizhong> In fact, they seem to be wearing some kind of weird, medieval armor.
[2015-07-08 18:03:55] <weizhong> They ignore Kayla, having not detected her position.
[2015-07-08 18:04:09] <weizhong> They do, however, come across Sam.
[2015-07-08 18:04:15] <Talonair> What about Kit?
[2015-07-08 18:04:15] <weizhong> Sam, roll agility
[2015-07-08 18:04:16] <PhotosynWORKtic> (Uh-oh.)
[2015-07-08 18:04:22] <weizhong> Kit is not yet at their position
[2015-07-08 18:04:24] <PhotosynWORKtic> 4df+3
[2015-07-08 18:04:24] <Glacon> PhotosynWORKtic: 2 (4df+3=4-, 0, 4-, 3+)
[2015-07-08 18:04:25] <Daedalus> She'll keep an eye on them through her scope.
[2015-07-08 18:04:26] <weizhong> She is moving through the forest
[2015-07-08 18:04:42] <DiePotato> Artyom darts through trees following them
[2015-07-08 18:04:49] <Complete_Zero> Jack surveys the heck out of the Forest. He wants to do something for a change.
[2015-07-08 18:05:08] <Azzleflux> Aaron looks around the Forest.
[2015-07-08 18:05:32] <Talonair> Kit keeps running
[2015-07-08 18:05:40] <weizhong> Sam, something whizzes past your head. Before you can respond, another thing flies past and hits you in the shoulder
[2015-07-08 18:05:42] <weizhong> Roll pdef
[2015-07-08 18:05:48] <PhotosynWORKtic> 4df+4
[2015-07-08 18:05:48] <Glacon> PhotosynWORKtic: 5 (4df+4=3+, 4-, 3+, 0)
[2015-07-08 18:05:54] <DiePotato> Arty keeps taking deep breaths as he goes so he doesn't bring his heart rate too high up
[2015-07-08 18:06:03] <weizhong> It's not a bad hit, only grazes you.
[2015-07-08 18:06:05] <Azzleflux> Aaron keeps heading towards the alarm.
[2015-07-08 18:06:27] <Daedalus> Did they shoot him?
[2015-07-08 18:06:28] <PhotosynWORKtic> Sam bites back a yelp and bolts for the nearest honeysuckle thicket.
[2015-07-08 18:06:29] <weizhong> Arty, in your position in the trees, you can see Sam below you, as well as Kayla nearby. Kit is visible approaching the area.
[2015-07-08 18:06:50] <weizhong> Jack and Aaron are the furthest behind, but Arty cannot see them yet
[2015-07-08 18:07:01] <PhotosynWORKtic> Should be able to lose pursuit in there, and hopefully get the word out. As he runs, he looks around — in /all/ directions — for any of his colleagues.
[2015-07-08 18:07:05] <DiePotato> He frowns. Are the riders below him?
[2015-07-08 18:07:10] <weizhong> The riders ignore Sam as they continue moving toward the base itself.
[2015-07-08 18:07:14] <PhotosynWORKtic> 4df+4 Is anyone there? (Perception)
[2015-07-08 18:07:14] <Glacon> PhotosynWORKtic: Is anyone there? (Perception): 4 (4df+4=3+, 4-, 4-, 3+)
[2015-07-08 18:07:17] <Talonair> Kit looks for the riders
[2015-07-08 18:07:20] <Azzleflux> Does Aaron actually see/hear anything?
[2015-07-08 18:07:22] <weizhong> Yes, the riders are below you, but moving past you to the base.
[2015-07-08 18:07:24] <Daedalus> Can Kayla shoot one of them?
[2015-07-08 18:07:27] <weizhong> Aaron, you didn't roll perc earlier
[2015-07-08 18:07:35] <weizhong> (oh wait, you got here late, my bad Azzle)
[2015-07-08 18:07:36] <weizhong> Roll perc
[2015-07-08 18:07:37] <DiePotato> Artyom keeps following through the trees
[2015-07-08 18:07:43] <weizhong> Kayla, roll range
[2015-07-08 18:07:47] <Azzleflux> 4df+4
[2015-07-08 18:07:48] <Glacon> Azzleflux: 3 (4df+4=4-, 3+, 0, 4-)
[2015-07-08 18:07:48] <Talonair> 4df+3 (PERC)
[2015-07-08 18:07:48] <Glacon> Talonair: (PERC): 3 (4df+3=3+, 4-, 0, 0)
[2015-07-08 18:07:57] <weizhong> Sam sees Kayla hiding.
[2015-07-08 18:08:09] <weizhong> Aaron just hears the alarm, but he does make out Jack.
[2015-07-08 18:08:15] <Daedalus> 4df+9 Ranged + 2nd Spec
[2015-07-08 18:08:15] <Glacon> Daedalus: Ranged + 2nd Spec: 8 (4df+9=0, 4-, 3+, 4-)
[2015-07-08 18:08:20] <weizhong> Kit: You don't see them, but you see Sam.
[2015-07-08 18:08:29] <Daedalus> She aims to disable, not kill
[2015-07-08 18:08:29] <Talonair> Kit races towards Sam
[2015-07-08 18:08:31] <DiePotato> He slips his last bangle onto his right arm
[2015-07-08 18:08:38] <PhotosynWORKtic> Sam heads for Kayla, one hand clapped against his slowly-bleeding graze. "They're on horseback!" he hisses, pointing in the direction he saw them go.
[2015-07-08 18:08:40] <DiePotato> And continues to follow in the trees
[2015-07-08 18:09:00] <PhotosynWORKtic> (The honeysuckle thicket provides plenty of cover, but is at least rather open underneath.)
[2015-07-08 18:09:02] <weizhong> You hit one of the horses, who screams and buckles, hurling its rider from the saddle.
[2015-07-08 18:09:05] <Talonair> Kit nods, getting up into the trees as well
[2015-07-08 18:09:18] <Daedalus> Kayla heads towards the rider quickly.
[2015-07-08 18:09:19] <weizhong> The rider flies off the horse, landing on the ground, where he is still for a moment, before groggily sitting up
[2015-07-08 18:09:38] <weizhong> The riders ignore their fallen comrade and continue heading toward the base.
[2015-07-08 18:09:46] <Talonair> Kit follows them through the trees
[2015-07-08 18:09:48] <PhotosynWORKtic> Sam heads for the edge of the thicket, somewhere he can watch without being seen.
[2015-07-08 18:09:53] <DiePotato> Artyom knows Kayla has that one covered and keeps following
[2015-07-08 18:09:55] <Talonair> Well, heads for the base through the trees
[2015-07-08 18:09:57] <Azzleflux> Aaron continues towards the alarm, looking for signs of… anything, really
[2015-07-08 18:09:59] <weizhong> They come across Aaron, who is still closest to the base.
[2015-07-08 18:10:15] <Daedalus> Kayla approaches the rider, gun raised.
[2015-07-08 18:10:19] <weizhong> They pull up and stop in front of Aaron, three riders on horseback, minus the one that Kayla shot.
[2015-07-08 18:10:25] <weizhong> Kayla, roll agility.
[2015-07-08 18:10:36] <Daedalus> 4df+5
[2015-07-08 18:10:37] <Glacon> Daedalus: 5 (4df+5=0, 0, 0, 0)
[2015-07-08 18:10:44] <Azzleflux> Aaron puts his hand on his knife. "Hello, there."
[2015-07-08 18:10:47] <weizhong> Aaron, the lead rider is wearing a suit of chainmail with scales, a halfhelm on his head and a sword attached to his hip.
[2015-07-08 18:11:02] <PhotosynWORKtic> Under cover of honeysuckle, Sam edges towards the rider whose horse Kayla shot.
[2015-07-08 18:11:04] <DiePotato> Arty stops with the riders below him.
[2015-07-08 18:11:05] <weizhong> The rider on the ground draws a sword and swings it at Kayla, who manages to dodge the attack with grace
[2015-07-08 18:11:19] <Talonair> Kit stops with Arty
[2015-07-08 18:11:22] <Azzleflux> Thinking again, Aaron takes his hand off of his knife. ~Not gonna be much use against armor, is it?~
[2015-07-08 18:11:23] <weizhong> The rest of the riders are wearing similar equipment, though one of them carries a banner atop a spear.
[2015-07-08 18:11:31] <weizhong> The other one has a lance.
[2015-07-08 18:11:40] <weizhong> The lead rider draws his sword and points it at Aaron.
[2015-07-08 18:11:53] <DiePotato> Artyom tenses
[2015-07-08 18:11:56] <Azzleflux> Aaron takes a step back. "What do you want?"
[2015-07-08 18:11:57] <Talonair> "Swords?" She glances to the rapier on her hip
[2015-07-08 18:12:11] <Daedalus> Kayla keeps back, her rifle still raised, "English?!"
[2015-07-08 18:12:12] <weizhong> "You. Are you affiliated with the scoundrels of the Foundation?"
[2015-07-08 18:12:21] <Talonair> "Oh hell."
[2015-07-08 18:12:28] <DiePotato> "Disabling shots if it comes to it."
[2015-07-08 18:12:31] <PhotosynWORKtic> "Scoundrels?" Sam mouths silently. What the hell?
[2015-07-08 18:12:35] <DiePotato> Arty draws his pistol in his off-hand
[2015-07-08 18:12:37] <Talonair> She nods, levelling her rifle
[2015-07-08 18:12:39] <weizhong> The rider on the ground ignores Kayla and swings again at Kayla with his sword.
[2015-07-08 18:12:45] <Azzleflux> "…I am. Who are you affilicated with?"
[2015-07-08 18:12:49] <DiePotato> "Aim for the horses."
[2015-07-08 18:13:00] <Azzleflux> Is Aaron aware of all the people hiding around him?
[2015-07-08 18:13:10] <weizhong> The rider swings, cutting Aaron on the cheek.
[2015-07-08 18:13:11] <DiePotato> They're in the trees
[2015-07-08 18:13:18] <DiePotato> "Fire."
[2015-07-08 18:13:20] <weizhong> "Do not ask questions."
[2015-07-08 18:13:22] <Daedalus> Kayla pulls out her pistol and attempts to disarm the man by shooting him in the sword arm.
[2015-07-08 18:13:25] <weizhong> "They are not yours to ask."
[2015-07-08 18:13:32] <weizhong> Aaron does not know if anyone is nearby.
[2015-07-08 18:13:41] <weizhong> Kayla, roll agility again
[2015-07-08 18:13:49] <Daedalus> 4df+5
[2015-07-08 18:13:49] <Glacon> Daedalus: 4 (4df+5=4-, 4-, 3+, 0)
[2015-07-08 18:13:56] <Azzleflux> "Ooow, son of a bitch! Jesus, okay, yes, I'm with the Foundation." He changes his mind again about the knife.
[2015-07-08 18:13:59] <DiePotato> 4df+8 (RNG+OSOSOL) Artyom aims for the skull of the lead riders horse and fires.
[2015-07-08 18:14:00] <Glacon> DiePotato: (RNG+OSOSOL) Artyom aims for the skull of the lead riders horse and fires.: 6 (4df+8=4-, 3+, 4-, 4-)
[2015-07-08 18:14:03] <Talonair> Kit opens fire at the leader's horse
[2015-07-08 18:14:04] <weizhong> 4df+4
[2015-07-08 18:14:04] <Glacon> weizhong: 6 (4df+4=4-, 3+, 3+, 3+)
[2015-07-08 18:14:06] <Talonair> 4df+5
[2015-07-08 18:14:06] <Glacon> Talonair: 9 (4df+5=3+, 3+, 3+, 3+)
[2015-07-08 18:14:21] <weizhong> You don't quite manage to dodge his swipe, Kayla, he cuts you slightly on your arm.
[2015-07-08 18:14:36] <weizhong> 4df+5
[2015-07-08 18:14:37] <Glacon> weizhong: 8 (4df+5=3+, 3+, 3+, 0)
[2015-07-08 18:14:43] <weizhong> Arty misses.
[2015-07-08 18:14:48] <Daedalus> 4df+4 Shooting this guy in the arm.
[2015-07-08 18:14:49] <Glacon> Daedalus: Shooting this guy in the arm.: 5 (4df+4=0, 0, 0, 3+)
[2015-07-08 18:14:55] <Azzleflux> Aaron tries to stab the nearest horse.
[2015-07-08 18:14:59] <weizhong> Kit does manage to hit the leader's horse in the leg. The horse crumples.
[2015-07-08 18:15:12] <weizhong> The nearest horse is that of the leaders', who is already crumpling.
[2015-07-08 18:15:22] <Azzleflux> The next nearest, then
[2015-07-08 18:15:28] <Azzleflux> 4df+4
[2015-07-08 18:15:29] <Glacon> Azzleflux: 3 (4df+4=4-, 4-, 3+, 0)
[2015-07-08 18:15:38] <weizhong> The leader manages to fall out of his saddle with some grace. His comrades immediately point their weapons at Aaron. If he moves, he'd get stabbed.
[2015-07-08 18:15:41] <DiePotato> ~Fucking idiot~ Arty rolls his eyes and holsters his pistol
[2015-07-08 18:15:53] <weizhong> 4df+3
[2015-07-08 18:15:53] <Glacon> weizhong: 2 (4df+3=4-, 3+, 4-, 0)
[2015-07-08 18:15:55] <Azzleflux> Aaron stops moving, then
[2015-07-08 18:16:16] <weizhong> Kayla, you shoot him in the arm. He grunts in pain, dropping his sword. He pulls out a knife with his other hand and attacks you with that.
[2015-07-08 18:16:26] <weizhong> Roll agility.
[2015-07-08 18:16:31] <Daedalus> 4df+5
[2015-07-08 18:16:31] <Glacon> Daedalus: 8 (4df+5=3+, 3+, 3+, 0)
[2015-07-08 18:16:31] <Talonair> Kit keeps aiming at the leader
[2015-07-08 18:16:33] <weizhong> (all the agility rolls for Kayla today)
[2015-07-08 18:16:52] <Daedalus> (Good thing she's quick)
[2015-07-08 18:16:56] <weizhong> Not only do you manage to dodge his attack, you manage to sweep his leg, knocking him off balance, Kayla.
[2015-07-08 18:17:05] <weizhong> The leader looks furious, Aaron.
[2015-07-08 18:17:05] <DiePotato> Artyom hides as well as he can in the leaves and calls down. "You hurt our comrade we kill you where you stand. Put your weapons down."
[2015-07-08 18:17:22] <Daedalus> He's wearing armor, right?
[2015-07-08 18:17:29] <Azzleflux> Aaron looks furious right back at him.
[2015-07-08 18:17:31] <weizhong> "This is exactly why the Foundation must fall. You arrogant fools using your technology, when technology is nothing before the true power of the supernatural."
[2015-07-08 18:17:31] <PhotosynWORKtic> Sam follows the gunshots and the shriek of wounded horses, still trying to stay out of sight, and comes up behind everyone.
[2015-07-08 18:17:38] <PhotosynWORKtic> 4df (Stealth)
[2015-07-08 18:17:38] <Glacon> PhotosynWORKtic: (Stealth): -2 (4df=0, 0, 4-, 4-)
[2015-07-08 18:17:38] <weizhong> The leader spits in Aaron's face.
[2015-07-08 18:17:44] <PhotosynWORKtic> (Aw shit)
[2015-07-08 18:17:47] <Talonair> ~Supernatural? Fuck~
[2015-07-08 18:17:55] <Azzleflux> Aaron licks it up.
[2015-07-08 18:17:56] <weizhong> Sam trips, makign a lot of noise.
[2015-07-08 18:18:05] <DiePotato> ~Oh my god these people.~
[2015-07-08 18:18:08] <weizhong> Thankfully, the rider with a bow is currently fighting Kayla.
[2015-07-08 18:18:16] <weizhong> The rest of the riders do not notice Sam.
[2015-07-08 18:18:17] <PhotosynWORKtic> CRUNCH CRASH and a quiet curse. He darts aside.
[2015-07-08 18:18:24] <Azzleflux> ~Magic motherfuckers.~
[2015-07-08 18:18:32] <weizhong> "We are envoys of the 8th day."
[2015-07-08 18:18:40] <PhotosynWORKtic> . /Yeah,/ he thinks, /I'm leaving this to the agents./
[2015-07-08 18:18:51] <DiePotato> "Does it sound like we care? Put your weapons down." Artyom calls down.
[2015-07-08 18:18:51] <Daedalus> Kayla kicks the knife away, then puts a foot on his chest and a rifle to his forehead, "Don't. Move."
[2015-07-08 18:18:55] <Talonair> She looks to Arty. "I've got a sword. I might be able to get them to leave peacefully."
[2015-07-08 18:18:56] <weizhong> "The 8th Day is devoted to the worship of the supernatural, the true masters of this world."
[2015-07-08 18:19:20] <weizhong> They ignore Artyom completely.
[2015-07-08 18:19:41] <weizhong> Aaron, only now do you notice what the banner the rider carries is.
[2015-07-08 18:19:52] <DiePotato> Arty groans and draws his pistol again. He aims for the next guy's horse.
[2015-07-08 18:20:03] <weizhong> It has a sunburst image with an eight pointed star, and an eye in the middle of the burst.
[2015-07-08 18:20:21] <weizhong> Arty, roll range with a -1 penalty due to distance and tree-ness
[2015-07-08 18:20:38] <DiePotato> He's not going to fire yet. He's waiting for them to attack
[2015-07-08 18:20:57] <weizhong> Kayla, the rider spits in your face. "Kill me."
[2015-07-08 18:21:28] <PhotosynWORKtic> ~What do they /want?/~
[2015-07-08 18:21:34] <weizhong> "We are here to ask for the Foundation's unconditional surrender." The leader points his sword at Aaron. "Carry this message to your superiors."
[2015-07-08 18:21:36] <Daedalus> Kayla steps off of his chest, and steps back a few feet. "No."
[2015-07-08 18:21:50] <weizhong> "Should you stand in our way, you will be crushed by the hands of our masters."
[2015-07-08 18:21:53] <Talonair> "Fuck that!" Kit shouts from the trees"
[2015-07-08 18:21:56] <Talonair> -"
[2015-07-08 18:22:03] <weizhong> The rider tries to tackle Kayla.
[2015-07-08 18:22:11] <weizhong> Roll agility once again.
[2015-07-08 18:22:47] <Azzleflux> Aaron laughs. "What, an entire organization surrender? Surrender to what, three guys on horses?"
[2015-07-08 18:23:15] <weizhong> The leader throws back his head and laughs.
[2015-07-08 18:23:17] <Daedalus> 4df+5
[2015-07-08 18:23:18] <Glacon> Daedalus: 4 (4df+5=4-, 3+, 4-, 0)
[2015-07-08 18:23:32] <weizhong> "We are envoys, our full ranks are much greater than this."
[2015-07-08 18:23:40] <weizhong> "And numbers matter little to our masters."
[2015-07-08 18:23:58] <DiePotato> Arty rolls his eyes. "This man sure does like to talk."
[2015-07-08 18:23:58] <weizhong> Kayla, what are you rolling and what are you doing to lure him?
[2015-07-08 18:24:43] <weizhong> The leader turns, and looks right where Kit is.
[2015-07-08 18:24:49] <Azzleflux> "What, you got like, how many horses?"
[2015-07-08 18:25:06] <DiePotato> Artyom hides in his tree and takes deep breaths to lower his heart rate
[2015-07-08 18:25:14] <weizhong> The rider with the banner smacks Aaron in the head with the weighted end of his banner.
[2015-07-08 18:25:18] <weizhong> Roll pdef
[2015-07-08 18:25:38] <Daedalus> A spring trap, one that ties up someone by their legs and hangs them from a tree. There's one a few feet behind her. She would have to either move out of his way while he's tackling her (Agil), or kick him off while he's got her tackled (Melee)
[2015-07-08 18:25:55] <Azzleflux> 4df+5
[2015-07-08 18:25:56] <Glacon> Azzleflux: 3 (4df+5=4-, 4-, 0, 0)
[2015-07-08 18:26:01] <weizhong> The leader speaks directly to where Kit is. "Your arrogance has allowed you to think that by imprisoning a few of our masters, you are unconquerable."
[2015-07-08 18:26:09] <weizhong> "You are sorely mistaken."
[2015-07-08 18:26:22] <Talonair> "Big talk from a little man."
[2015-07-08 18:26:30] <weizhong> Kayla moves to the side, dodging the tackle, and letting the rider fall into the spring trap.
[2015-07-08 18:26:32] <Azzleflux> "Oooow!"
[2015-07-08 18:26:48] <weizhong> 4df+5
[2015-07-08 18:26:49] <Glacon> weizhong: 2 (4df+5=0, 4-, 4-, 4-)
[2015-07-08 18:26:56] <weizhong> Aaron, the blow stings, but it's not bad.
[2015-07-08 18:26:59] <DiePotato> 4df+8-1 (RNG+OSOSOL-Trees) Artyom fires for the banner man's horse.
[2015-07-08 18:26:59] <Glacon> DiePotato: (RNG+OSOSOL-Trees) Artyom fires for the banner man's horse.: 8 (4df+8-1=4-, 3+, 3+, 0)
[2015-07-08 18:27:21] <Daedalus> He's carried up into the air by his legs, and dragged up at least 15 feet up.
[2015-07-08 18:27:38] <weizhong> The banner man's horse is hit in the body, killing it instantly. As it falls, it rolls over, on top of the banner man, who drops his banner.
[2015-07-08 18:27:47] <weizhong> The leader and other rider ignore this completely.
[2015-07-08 18:27:49] <Azzleflux> ~What the hell is it with them and my face?~
[2015-07-08 18:28:06] <weizhong> Kayla, the man hanging from the trap looks puzzled, and tries to free himself.
[2015-07-08 18:28:18] <DiePotato> ~Do they just not care?~
[2015-07-08 18:28:44] <Daedalus> If he's wearing armor, it'll be rather difficult to reach the rope.
[2015-07-08 18:28:49] <Azzleflux> "Your… your, uh, friend's pet don't look so well."
[2015-07-08 18:29:02] <weizhong> He then looks directly into Kayla's eyes with hatred. "You will get nothing from me. Nothing."
[2015-07-08 18:29:50] <weizhong> The leader turns to Aaron. "These beasts serve a noble cause. They do not care for their own health."
[2015-07-08 18:29:53] <weizhong> "And neither do we."
[2015-07-08 18:29:59] <DiePotato> ~….~
[2015-07-08 18:30:04] <Azzleflux> "Sounds like you treat horses like shit."
[2015-07-08 18:30:04] <DiePotato> Arty wants to kill them now
[2015-07-08 18:30:08] <Daedalus> She tilts her head and blinks, and intones "나는 그것을 믿는다."
[2015-07-08 18:30:30] <DiePotato> He dials it back and keeps taking deep breaths
[2015-07-08 18:30:30] <Talonair> "If I can beat you in a duel will you kindly fuck off?"
[2015-07-08 18:30:37] <PhotosynWORKtic> Sam winces. ~Poor animals.~ He's racking his brains trying to come up with ways to be useful, but failing.
[2015-07-08 18:30:50] <weizhong> The strung up rider spits again, reaching to grab a knife from his chest strap. Then, before Kayla can stop him, he slits his own throat.
[2015-07-08 18:31:05] <weizhong> Blood gurgles out, and the man quickly goes limp.
[2015-07-08 18:31:13] <DiePotato> "Are you almost done?"
[2015-07-08 18:31:18] <Daedalus> She nods, "나는 그것을 믿는다."
[2015-07-08 18:31:26] <weizhong> Is Arty making his presence known?
[2015-07-08 18:31:36] <Daedalus> Kayla heads back towards base.
[2015-07-08 18:31:56] <DiePotato> He's not trying to. If you want I can roll sneak
[2015-07-08 18:32:09] <weizhong> The leader turns back to Kit. "If you wish to die, you may fight me. It matters little if you die now, or when our masters arrive."
[2015-07-08 18:32:31] <Talonair> "That'll be a no then."
[2015-07-08 18:32:37] <weizhong> (I was wondering if he was, since he was saying something.)
[2015-07-08 18:32:41] <Daedalus> Kayla attempts to approach the treeline stealthily, so as to get a drop on the knights.
[2015-07-08 18:33:03] <Azzleflux> ~Really, really wish these guys hadn't appeared right up on me.~
[2015-07-08 18:33:10] <PhotosynWORKtic> She might very well run into Sam, who's crouching there listening, one hand still over his shoulder.
[2015-07-08 18:33:21] <weizhong> The leader turns back to Aaron. "Tell your superiors that our ultimatum is surrender or annihilation. There is no other option."
[2015-07-08 18:33:55] <Daedalus> Kayla watches from the treeline, keeping the knights within her scope.
[2015-07-08 18:34:08] <Azzleflux> "What about the option wheeere neither of those things happens?"
[2015-07-08 18:34:17] <Talonair> Kit keeps aiming at the leader
[2015-07-08 18:34:19] <weizhong> The leader walks over to the fallen banner and picks it up. He plants it into the ground firmly in front of the base.
[2015-07-08 18:34:57] <weizhong> "When our masters come, you will soon realize that those are your only options."
[2015-07-08 18:35:13] <weizhong> "Soon, we shall summon one of our masters and this entire base shall be laid to waste."
[2015-07-08 18:35:19] ⇐ Nemi quit (~seeB.seeB.seeB|heveraz#seeB.seeB.seeB|heveraz): Quit:
[2015-07-08 18:35:20] <Talonair> "You just love to hear yourself talk don't you?"
[2015-07-08 18:35:29] <Azzleflux> "Sooo… you have to summon him, then?"
[2015-07-08 18:35:39] <weizhong> "I have had enough of your arrogance, girl."
[2015-07-08 18:35:44] <DiePotato> ~Can they just summon their masters so we can kill them.~
[2015-07-08 18:35:45] <Daedalus> Kayla chambers a round into her rifle.
[2015-07-08 18:36:01] <Talonair> Kit smirks
[2015-07-08 18:36:04] <weizhong> The other rider unslings a crossbow from his back and aims at Kit.
[2015-07-08 18:36:12] <DiePotato> Artyom aims to intercept
[2015-07-08 18:36:18] <Talonair> Aaaand goes for cover
[2015-07-08 18:36:21] <DiePotato> With a bullet to the guys elbow
[2015-07-08 18:36:23] <weizhong> Arty, roll ranged
[2015-07-08 18:36:25] <Azzleflux> "Arrogance? What arrogance, I'm just asking questions, keeping the conversation going."
[2015-07-08 18:36:27] <weizhong> Same penalty
[2015-07-08 18:36:31] <weizhong> Kit, roll agility
[2015-07-08 18:36:31] <Daedalus> Kayla turns her gun to the crossbow itself.
[2015-07-08 18:36:38] <PhotosynWORKtic> Sam, finally unable to stay quiet any longer, heads out of the treeline (making sure he's on Aaron's side of things). "What do "
[2015-07-08 18:36:39] <Talonair> 4df+3 (AGI)
[2015-07-08 18:36:39] <Glacon> Talonair: (AGI): 1 (4df+3=4-, 0, 0, 4-)
[2015-07-08 18:36:43] <PhotosynWORKtic> His timing, apparently, is terrible.
[2015-07-08 18:36:44] <weizhong> 4df+3
[2015-07-08 18:36:44] <Glacon> weizhong: 3 (4df+3=0, 0, 3+, 4-)
[2015-07-08 18:36:46] <DiePotato> 4df+8-1 (RNG+OSOSOL-Trees) Pew
[2015-07-08 18:36:47] <Glacon> DiePotato: (RNG+OSOSOL-Trees) Pew: 5 (4df+8-1=4-, 0, 4-, 0)
[2015-07-08 18:37:00] <Daedalus> 4df+9 PEW
[2015-07-08 18:37:00] <Glacon> Daedalus: PEW: 8 (4df+9=4-, 0, 3+, 4-)
[2015-07-08 18:37:12] <weizhong> Arty, you miss.
[2015-07-08 18:37:24] <weizhong> Kayla, your shot connects, and the crossbow explodes into splinters.
[2015-07-08 18:37:36] <weizhong> However, Kit still tried to dodge, and is unbalanced.
[2015-07-08 18:37:40] <weizhong> She falls out of the tree.
[2015-07-08 18:37:42] <weizhong> Roll pdef
[2015-07-08 18:37:45] <Talonair> 4df+4
[2015-07-08 18:37:46] <Glacon> Talonair: 5 (4df+4=3+, 4-, 0, 3+)
[2015-07-08 18:37:52] <Azzleflux> During the turmoil, Aaron tries to stab the leader at the base of the skull.
[2015-07-08 18:38:11] <weizhong> As she falls, she hits branch, which knocks the air out of her. It does slow her fall though, meaning she hits the ground relatively unhurt
[2015-07-08 18:38:19] <weizhong> Aaron, roll melee
[2015-07-08 18:38:20] <Azzleflux> 4df+4
[2015-07-08 18:38:21] <Glacon> Azzleflux: 5 (4df+4=3+, 0, 0, 0)
[2015-07-08 18:38:23] <Talonair> She quickly rolls to her feet
[2015-07-08 18:38:25] <weizhong> 4df+3
[2015-07-08 18:38:25] <Glacon> weizhong: 6 (4df+3=0, 3+, 3+, 3+)
[2015-07-08 18:38:43] <weizhong> The leader reacts quickly, dodging Aaron's attack and sweeping the knife out of his hand.
[2015-07-08 18:38:54] <Daedalus> Kayla turns her gun to the leader.
[2015-07-08 18:38:56] <weizhong> He looks at Aaron with fury.
[2015-07-08 18:39:04] <Azzleflux> Aaron looks back. With fury.
[2015-07-08 18:39:04] <weizhong> "So, it seems that we can find a better messenger than you."
[2015-07-08 18:39:16] <Talonair> Kit runs forwards, intent on saving Aaron
[2015-07-08 18:39:18] <weizhong> "Your bravery is admirable, but foolish."
[2015-07-08 18:39:18] ⇐ Talonair quit (moc.sulplartnectb.021-561egnar.DD05D08D-CRInys|tibbiM#moc.sulplartnectb.021-561egnar.DD05D08D-CRInys|tibbiM): Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client
[2015-07-08 18:39:24] <PhotosynWORKtic> "It'd have helped if you didn't try to KILL us first!" Sam snaps, fumbling for his pistol.
[2015-07-08 18:39:28] <DiePotato> Artyom starts climbing down
[2015-07-08 18:39:33] <DiePotato> Agi?
[2015-07-08 18:39:35] → Talonair joined (moc.sulplartnectb.021-561egnar.DD05D08D-CRInys|tibbiM#moc.sulplartnectb.021-561egnar.DD05D08D-CRInys|tibbiM)
[2015-07-08 18:39:37] <Daedalus> Kayla remains in the trees.
[2015-07-08 18:39:41] <weizhong> Yes, roll agility Arty
[2015-07-08 18:39:50] <DiePotato> 4df+6 (AGI) High as it can be
[2015-07-08 18:39:51] <Glacon> DiePotato: (AGI) High as it can be: 5 (4df+6=3+, 0, 4-, 4-)
[2015-07-08 18:39:52] <weizhong> The leader swings at Aaron, who must roll agility
[2015-07-08 18:39:53] <PhotosynWORKtic> He gets it back out of the holster and levels it at the leader's… whatever's uncovered. Face?
[2015-07-08 18:39:56] <Talonair> Kit runs forwards, intent on saving Aaron
[2015-07-08 18:40:02] <Azzleflux> 4df+4
[2015-07-08 18:40:02] <Glacon> Azzleflux: 0 (4df+4=4-, 4-, 4-, 4-)
[2015-07-08 18:40:07] <PhotosynWORKtic> The leader swings: Sam fires.
[2015-07-08 18:40:08] <weizhong> Arty, you climb out of the tree, but not in time to do anything to help aaron
[2015-07-08 18:40:12] <weizhong> (oh, shit, lol)
[2015-07-08 18:40:15] <PhotosynWORKtic> 4df+3 BANG
[2015-07-08 18:40:15] <Glacon> PhotosynWORKtic: BANG: 2 (4df+3=0, 4-, 4-, 3+)
[2015-07-08 18:40:28] <Daedalus> 4df+9 Kayla pulls the trigger
[2015-07-08 18:40:29] <Glacon> Daedalus: Kayla pulls the trigger: 10 (4df+9=3+, 0, 0, 0)
[2015-07-08 18:40:37] <weizhong> Aaron tries his best to move out of the where, but the earlier hit to the head must ahve been more than you thought.
[2015-07-08 18:40:44] <weizhong> The leader sinks his sword into Aaron's lower gut
[2015-07-08 18:40:49] <weizhong> Roll pdef
[2015-07-08 18:41:02] <Azzleflux> 4df+5
[2015-07-08 18:41:02] <Glacon> Azzleflux: 5 (4df+5=0, 0, 4-, 3+)
[2015-07-08 18:41:17] <weizhong> Sam, you miss
[2015-07-08 18:41:33] <weizhong> Kayla, you hit the leader in the lower back. He hisses, and falls to his knees.
[2015-07-08 18:41:36] <PhotosynWORKtic> Not surprising.
[2015-07-08 18:41:38] <weizhong> The rider looks around for where the shot comes from.
[2015-07-08 18:41:55] <weizhong> He doesn't see Kayla, but he does see Arty climbing down from the tree.
[2015-07-08 18:42:04] <Talonair> Kit runs to get between Aaron and the leader
[2015-07-08 18:42:09] <Azzleflux> Can I strangle this guy with rope while he's on the ground or was that like way too much pain?
[2015-07-08 18:42:15] <weizhong> The rider lowers his lance and begins charging at Arty, intending to run him down.
[2015-07-08 18:42:27] <weizhong> Aaron, the sword takes out 2 health
[2015-07-08 18:42:31] <Daedalus> Kayla chambers another round.
[2015-07-08 18:42:32] <weizhong> You are in excruciating pain
[2015-07-08 18:42:33] <PhotosynWORKtic> Is Aaron still on his feet?
[2015-07-08 18:42:35] <weizhong> And can't do much more
[2015-07-08 18:42:41] <DiePotato> Artyom extends his bangle blade and tries to dodge
[2015-07-08 18:42:41] <weizhong> No, he's on the ground, bleeding pretty badly
[2015-07-08 18:42:41] <PhotosynWORKtic> Or is Sam jumping to catch him?
[2015-07-08 18:42:48] <PhotosynWORKtic> Sam drops the gun and jumps to catch him.
[2015-07-08 18:42:50] <DiePotato> 4df+6 (AGI) You fucking wot m8?
[2015-07-08 18:42:50] <Glacon> DiePotato: (AGI) You fucking wot m8?: 6 (4df+6=4-, 0, 0, 3+)
[2015-07-08 18:42:51] <weizhong> Sam is running towards Aaron, but he was further away
[2015-07-08 18:42:55] <Azzleflux> ~I should've used rope…~
[2015-07-08 18:43:01] <weizhong> Because Sam was one of the further ones out
[2015-07-08 18:43:02] <Azzleflux> ~At least it wasn't my face.~
[2015-07-08 18:43:11] <PhotosynWORKtic> Oh, oops, places — he probably didn't drop the gun then
[2015-07-08 18:43:26] <PhotosynWORKtic> Still running towards Aaron
[2015-07-08 18:43:37] <weizhong> Arty spins to the side, dodging the horse's hooves, but he is thrown off balance. The lance just misses his head.
[2015-07-08 18:43:52] <weizhong> The rider pulls up, and turns. He readies himself to attack again.
[2015-07-08 18:43:59] <weizhong> He charges towards Arty.
[2015-07-08 18:44:18] <Talonair> Kit moves between the leader and Aaron
[2015-07-08 18:44:22] <weizhong> Arty, roll agility with minus one thanks to off balance.
[2015-07-08 18:44:32] <DiePotato> 4df+5 (AGI) Artyom tries to roll to the side to get around the tree he just climbed down
[2015-07-08 18:44:32] <Glacon> DiePotato: (AGI) Artyom tries to roll to the side to get around the tree he just climbed down: 4 (4df+5=4-, 0, 4-, 3+)
[2015-07-08 18:44:35] <Daedalus> Kayla takes aim.
[2015-07-08 18:44:48] <Daedalus> Kinda hard to hit a moving target
[2015-07-08 18:44:50] <weizhong> The leader looks at Kit in the eye, and curses, slashing with his sword.
[2015-07-08 18:44:58] <weizhong> How does Kit react?
[2015-07-08 18:45:06] <weizhong> Kayla: Roll range with minus one
[2015-07-08 18:45:17] <Daedalus> 4df+8 Firing! At the guy on the horse!
[2015-07-08 18:45:18] <Glacon> Daedalus: Firing! At the guy on the horse!: 7 (4df+8=4-, 4-, 0, 3+)
[2015-07-08 18:45:18] ⇐ Talonair quit (moc.sulplartnectb.021-561egnar.DD05D08D-CRInys|tibbiM#moc.sulplartnectb.021-561egnar.DD05D08D-CRInys|tibbiM): Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client
[2015-07-08 18:45:33] → Talonair joined (moc.sulplartnectb.021-561egnar.DD05D08D-CRInys|tibbiM#moc.sulplartnectb.021-561egnar.DD05D08D-CRInys|tibbiM)
[2015-07-08 18:45:59] <weizhong> The shot connects with the rider's horse's haunch, severely spooking the horse, who bucks the rider.
[2015-07-08 18:46:16] <weizhong> The rider is launched from the horse, and lands close to Arty. His lance falls in between the two of them.
[2015-07-08 18:46:38] <weizhong> The rider is injured, but he staggers to his feet, drawing his sword.
[2015-07-08 18:46:46] <Azzleflux> Bleary, Aaron tries to see what's going on around him.
[2015-07-08 18:46:52] <DiePotato> Artyom extends his pata sword. "Come then."
[2015-07-08 18:48:03] <Talonair> 4df+6 (AGI+SP) Kit tries to evade the strike, drawing her rapier
[2015-07-08 18:48:03] <Glacon> Talonair: (AGI+SP) Kit tries to evade the strike, drawing her rapier: 7 (4df+6=4-, 3+, 0, 3+)
[2015-07-08 18:48:16] <weizhong> 4df+3
[2015-07-08 18:48:17] <Glacon> weizhong: 4 (4df+3=0, 0, 3+, 0)
[2015-07-08 18:48:29] <weizhong> Kit easily dodges the attack, drawing her sword. She's ready now.
[2015-07-08 18:48:42] <Azzleflux> Aaron rolls over so as not to get stepped on.
[2015-07-08 18:48:43] <weizhong> The leader staggers to his feet, still nursing the lower back shot that will impair his fighting ability.
[2015-07-08 18:48:51] <weizhong> He looks absolutely furious.
[2015-07-08 18:48:55] <DiePotato> Artyom waits for lance rider to attack first
[2015-07-08 18:48:57] <weizhong> And worse, fanatical.
[2015-07-08 18:49:00] <DiePotato> He still looks bored
[2015-07-08 18:49:20] <weizhong> Arty, the rider uses a two hand attack from above, looking to smash down with brute force.
[2015-07-08 18:49:31] <Daedalus> Kayla turns her gun towards the others. Damnit, she can't shoot when they're fighting. Too risky.
[2015-07-08 18:49:32] <PhotosynWORKtic> Sam finally reaches Aaron, gripping his shoulders and trying to pull him back out of the way. "I gotcha, hang on there
"
[2015-07-08 18:49:43] <Talonair> 4df+7 (MEL+SP) Kit lunges!
[2015-07-08 18:49:44] <Glacon> Talonair: (MEL+SP) Kit lunges!: 7 (4df+7=4-, 0, 0, 3+)
[2015-07-08 18:49:44] <DiePotato> 4df+6 (AGI) Artyom dodges to the side.
[2015-07-08 18:49:45] <Glacon> DiePotato: (AGI) Artyom dodges to the side.: 7 (4df+6=4-, 3+, 3+, 0)
[2015-07-08 18:50:06] <weizhong> 4df+5
[2015-07-08 18:50:07] <Glacon> weizhong: 7 (4df+5=0, 3+, 3+, 0)
[2015-07-08 18:50:08] <weizhong> 4df+5
[2015-07-08 18:50:09] <Glacon> weizhong: 4 (4df+5=3+, 0, 4-, 4-)
[2015-07-08 18:50:26] <weizhong> The leader manages an effective parry, knocking aside Kit's lunge.
[2015-07-08 18:50:29] <Azzleflux> "T-thank you." Aaron says to Sam
[2015-07-08 18:50:35] <weizhong> Arty dodges the attack to the side.
[2015-07-08 18:50:51] <weizhong> The rider, anticipating to meet something, is caught off balance as he attacks downward.
[2015-07-08 18:51:04] <weizhong> Meanwhile, his horse continues panicking, and runs off into the forest.
[2015-07-08 18:51:14] <Talonair> Kit hops back, ready to defend
[2015-07-08 18:51:15] <weizhong> It is severely limping
[2015-07-08 18:51:22] <DiePotato> 4df+7 (MEL+OSOSOL) Artyom continues through with the momentum and goes to drag the blade against the back of lance riders knees. Ouch.
[2015-07-08 18:51:23] <Glacon> DiePotato: (MEL+OSOSOL) Artyom continues through with the momentum and goes to drag the blade against the back of lance riders knees. Ouch.: 7 (4df+7=0, 0, 3+, 4-)
[2015-07-08 18:51:35] <weizhong> Kit, roll melee
[2015-07-08 18:51:36] <PhotosynWORKtic> "Thank me later, this is gonna hurt, sorry " and Sam leans in, pushing both hands into the wound. He's putting his weight into it: he's gotta stop the bleeding.
[2015-07-08 18:51:42] <Talonair> 4df+7 (MEL+SP)
[2015-07-08 18:51:43] <Glacon> Talonair: (MEL+SP): 8 (4df+7=0, 4-, 3+, 3+)
[2015-07-08 18:51:50] <weizhong> The leader attacks from the side
[2015-07-08 18:51:51] <weizhong> 4df+5
[2015-07-08 18:51:51] <Glacon> weizhong: 5 (4df+5=4-, 4-, 3+, 3+)
[2015-07-08 18:51:51] <Azzleflux> ~owowowowoshitshitshit~
[2015-07-08 18:52:05] <Azzleflux> "s…s not th- mmm…. that bad…"
[2015-07-08 18:52:08] <weizhong> 4df+4
[2015-07-08 18:52:08] <Glacon> weizhong: 5 (4df+4=0, 3+, 4-, 3+)
[2015-07-08 18:52:51] <weizhong> Arty, your attack doesn't pierce the chainmail, which is designed to withstand slashes, but your attack does sweep the rider off his feet, and you hear something crack too.
[2015-07-08 18:53:07] <DiePotato> Arty smirks ever so slightly
[2015-07-08 18:53:18] <weizhong> Kit, you catch the leader's attack well
[2015-07-08 18:53:36] <Talonair> She smirks. "This the best you can do?"
[2015-07-08 18:53:37] <weizhong> The ringing sound of steel on steel echoes through the forest, the clear notes of the sound of battle
[2015-07-08 18:53:41] <DiePotato> Does Artyom have another turn since lance rider is on the ground?
[2015-07-08 18:53:46] <Talonair> 4df+7 (MEL+SP) She lunges!
[2015-07-08 18:53:46] <Glacon> Talonair: (MEL+SP) She lunges!: 7 (4df+7=3+, 4-, 0, 0)
[2015-07-08 18:53:49] <weizhong> Yes, Arty has another turn
[2015-07-08 18:54:05] <PhotosynWORKtic> Sam attempts a smile, but only manages a rather strained grimace. "Good. You're gonna be okay." He tries to glance over his shoulder; the melee's proximity is making the space between his shoulderblades itch.
[2015-07-08 18:54:08] <weizhong> 4df+2 The leader tries to dodge, but is still injured
[2015-07-08 18:54:08] <Glacon> weizhong: The leader tries to dodge, but is still injured: 4 (4df+2=4-, 3+, 3+, 3+)
[2015-07-08 18:54:23] <weizhong> 4df+4
[2015-07-08 18:54:23] <Glacon> weizhong: 6 (4df+4=3+, 4-, 3+, 3+)
[2015-07-08 18:54:57] <weizhong> Kit you catch him right in the scales on his chest, so you don't pierce his armor, but you do completely knock the breath out of him. He falls over, onto his back.
[2015-07-08 18:55:14] <DiePotato> 4df+7 (MEL+OSOSOL) Artyom stomps on lance riders sword arm savagely.
[2015-07-08 18:55:14] <Glacon> DiePotato: (MEL+OSOSOL) Artyom stomps on lance riders sword arm savagely.: 8 (4df+7=3+, 3+, 0, 4-)
[2015-07-08 18:55:15] <Azzleflux> "D
/ow/, don't worry about me so much, go help them. I'm not that bad off." He puts his hands over his wound, putting pressure on it like Sam.
[2015-07-08 18:55:23] <weizhong> 4def+3
[2015-07-08 18:55:26] <weizhong> wopos
[2015-07-08 18:55:30] <weizhong> 4df+3
[2015-07-08 18:55:31] <Glacon> weizhong: 3 (4df+3=4-, 0, 0, 3+)
[2015-07-08 18:55:57] <weizhong> Arty, you hear a very sharp crack as the lance rider's sword arm is brutally snapped.
[2015-07-08 18:56:03] <weizhong> The lance rider screams
[2015-07-08 18:56:04] <PhotosynWORKtic> "You didn't see me trying to help earlier, did you?" Sam just keeps leaning in. "I'm shit at fighting — I'd probably take one of /our/ heads off."
[2015-07-08 18:56:18] <weizhong> He tries to pull out a knife with his other arm, swinging at Arty
[2015-07-08 18:56:25] <DiePotato> 4df+6 (AGI) Lol
[2015-07-08 18:56:25] <Talonair> 4df+7 (MEL+SP) Kit goes for the coup de grace
[2015-07-08 18:56:25] <Glacon> Talonair: (MEL+SP) Kit goes for the coup de grace: 8 (4df+7=4-, 3+, 0, 3+)
[2015-07-08 18:56:25] <Glacon> DiePotato: (AGI) Lol: 8 (4df+6=0, 3+, 3+, 0)
[2015-07-08 18:56:29] <Azzleflux> "Heh… fair enough."
[2015-07-08 18:56:33] <weizhong> 4df+4
[2015-07-08 18:56:34] <Glacon> weizhong: 3 (4df+4=0, 4-, 4-, 3+)
[2015-07-08 18:56:55] <PhotosynWORKtic> "Keeping you in as few pieces as possible, though, /that/ I can do."
[2015-07-08 18:57:08] <weizhong> Kit, your rapier pierces straight through the thinner layer of armor protecting the leader's throat. It stabs straight through the chain.
[2015-07-08 18:57:21] <weizhong> Blood spurts out of the wound, but the leader simply stares at Kit in pure hatred.
[2015-07-08 18:57:28] <weizhong> He tries to gurgle something out, but you don't catch it.
[2015-07-08 18:57:29] <Azzleflux> "I do appreciate it. By the way, I'm Aaron, and thanks for helping me not bleed on the forest too much."
[2015-07-08 18:57:36] <Daedalus> Kayla keeps her distance after the last are disabled.
[2015-07-08 18:57:38] <weizhong> Soon, he falls limp, but the look in his eyes never fades.
[2015-07-08 18:57:41] <Talonair> She grins down at him, twisting the blade and pulling it free
[2015-07-08 18:57:49] <Daedalus> She disappears into the forest, going to retrieve the body.
[2015-07-08 18:57:55] <DiePotato> I'm guessing Arty dodged?
[2015-07-08 18:58:01] <weizhong> Arty, roll agility
[2015-07-08 18:58:03] <PhotosynWORKtic> "Sam." He looks up, catching Aaron's eye for the first time. "Nice to meet you," he deadpans.
[2015-07-08 18:58:10] <DiePotato> He did previously
[2015-07-08 18:58:14] <weizhong> 4df+2
[2015-07-08 18:58:14] <Glacon> weizhong: 3 (4df+2=0, 0, 0, 3+)
[2015-07-08 18:58:24] <weizhong> (Oh, my bad, didn't notice it with Kit's roll)
[2015-07-08 18:58:33] <DiePotato> (iz k)
[2015-07-08 18:58:39] <weizhong> Arty dodges the ineffectual attack with almost contemptuous ease
[2015-07-08 18:58:55] <Talonair> Kit looks over to see if Arty needs help
[2015-07-08 18:58:56] <weizhong> He kicks the knife out of the lance rider's hand.
[2015-07-08 18:58:57] <DiePotato> 4df+7 (MEL+OSOSOL) There goes the guy's other arm under Artyom's boot
[2015-07-08 18:58:57] <Glacon> DiePotato: (MEL+OSOSOL) There goes the guy's other arm under Artyom's boot: 8 (4df+7=0, 0, 3+, 0)
[2015-07-08 18:59:06] <Azzleflux> Aaron looks down at his stomach. "Nice to meet you as well."
[2015-07-08 18:59:11] <weizhong> 4df+4
[2015-07-08 18:59:12] <Glacon> weizhong: 6 (4df+4=3+, 0, 0, 3+)
[2015-07-08 18:59:42] <PhotosynWORKtic> "Hey, hey, eyes up here." Sam doesn't actually chuck Aaron under the chin to get him to stop looking at it, but only because his hands are busy.
[2015-07-08 18:59:44] <weizhong> You don't get quite as good leverage, but you do a get a pretty good stomp, Arty.
[2015-07-08 18:59:52] <PhotosynWORKtic> "What do you do around here?"
[2015-07-08 18:59:53] <Daedalus> Kayla drags the body back.
[2015-07-08 18:59:59] <Daedalus> Towards base.
[2015-07-08 19:00:04] <DiePotato> "You almost done?"
[2015-07-08 19:00:09] <Talonair> Arty seems to have everything under control. She goes to check on the one pinned under his horse
[2015-07-08 19:00:21] <Azzleflux> ~…this always happens in forests.~ "I'm… uh, well, I'm a wilderness survival expert. Clearly." He says, bleedingly.
[2015-07-08 19:00:37] <weizhong> The lance rider struggles as much as he can.
[2015-07-08 19:01:04] <weizhong> The lance rider whistles.
[2015-07-08 19:01:08] <DiePotato> Artyom rolls his eyes and turns his bangle blade back into just that, bangles.
[2015-07-08 19:01:12] <PhotosynWORKtic> "I don't think homicidal knights count as wilderness hazards, so your credentials are probably intact." Sam glances over his shoulder again.
[2015-07-08 19:01:16] <Daedalus> After the body is returned, Kayla returns to her camp, tiredly.
[2015-07-08 19:01:20] <DiePotato> He stops when he hears the guy whistle
[2015-07-08 19:01:37] <weizhong> From the woods comes the lance rider's severely injured horse, still faithful.
[2015-07-08 19:01:38] <PhotosynWORKtic> Sam hears the whistle, too, and goes rigid. "Shit."
[2015-07-08 19:01:46] <PhotosynWORKtic> "…Oh."
[2015-07-08 19:01:50] <Azzleflux> Aaron looks at the scene as well, alarmed by the whistle.
[2015-07-08 19:01:56] <Talonair> Kit looks at the horse
[2015-07-08 19:01:58] <weizhong> It runs in a sort of stagger run straight at Arty.
[2015-07-08 19:02:07] <PhotosynWORKtic> "…oh /shit./"
[2015-07-08 19:02:15] <DiePotato> 4df+6 (AGI) Artyom raises an eyebrow and just moves out of the way.
[2015-07-08 19:02:16] <weizhong> The poor beast looks half dead from its earlier shot.
[2015-07-08 19:02:17] <Glacon> DiePotato: (AGI) Artyom raises an eyebrow and just moves out of the way.: 7 (4df+6=0, 3+, 3+, 4-)
[2015-07-08 19:02:38] <Talonair> She places the tip of her rapier under the pinned bannerman's throat
[2015-07-08 19:02:51] <weizhong> The bannerman, thoroughly ignored in this whole business, looks at Kit.
[2015-07-08 19:03:11] <weizhong> Arty, you move out of the way, but in doing so, step off of the lance rider.
[2015-07-08 19:03:20] <weizhong> The horse gallops straight over the lance rider.
[2015-07-08 19:03:24] <weizhong> Crunch.
[2015-07-08 19:03:26] <PhotosynWORKtic> …oh dear.
[2015-07-08 19:03:29] <Talonair> "Now, you're going to tell me everything I want to know, or we spend the next few hours finding out how many times I can stab you in the gut before you die."
[2015-07-08 19:03:32] <DiePotato> Arty grimaces.
[2015-07-08 19:03:37] <PhotosynWORKtic> Sam winces.
[2015-07-08 19:03:38] <DiePotato> "Christ…"
[2015-07-08 19:03:39] <Azzleflux> "Ouch."
[2015-07-08 19:03:49] <weizhong> Iron hooves and skulls do not mix well.
[2015-07-08 19:03:55] <weizhong> The bannerman laughs.
[2015-07-08 19:04:03] <Azzleflux> "That's why you take better care of your horses, assholes!"
[2015-07-08 19:04:05] * Daedalus is now known as Daedalus|Out
[2015-07-08 19:04:06] <weizhong> He says, "This is over."
[2015-07-08 19:04:18] <DiePotato> "Keep him alive Kit!"
[2015-07-08 19:04:22] <weizhong> Then, he lunges forward, impaling his own throat on Kit's outstretched rapier
[2015-07-08 19:04:37] <Talonair> No chance to pull it back?
[2015-07-08 19:04:39] <weizhong> He grabs the rapier with his gauntleted hands to push it into his throat.
[2015-07-08 19:05:07] <PhotosynWORKtic> Sam ducks, trying to keep the blood from spattering on Aaron.
[2015-07-08 19:05:15] <weizhong> The wind starts up, as the sounds of battle finally come to an end.
[2015-07-08 19:05:27] <weizhong> All that is left is a quartet of dead bodies, and a single banner, billowing in the wind.
[2015-07-08 19:05:33] <DiePotato> Artyom jogs over. "Christ…"
[2015-07-08 19:05:37] <Talonair> Kit frowns and pulls her rapier free, going to loot the leader's body
[2015-07-08 19:05:52] <Azzleflux> "Well… that was… interesting." Aaron says, struggling to stand up.
[2015-07-08 19:05:53] <PhotosynWORKtic> "Shit," Sam mutters. Louder: "Medic?!"
[2015-07-08 19:05:58] <weizhong> Aaron is still bleeding heavily
[2015-07-08 19:06:07] <weizhong> He falls over when trying to stand.
[2015-07-08 19:06:08] <DiePotato> "Get him to Medical!"
[2015-07-08 19:06:21] <PhotosynWORKtic> "Oh no you don't, Christ, stay down!" Sam yelps. He gets his hands back in place, pinning Aaron down.
[2015-07-08 19:06:29] <weizhong> The leader's body has a few more knives on it.
[2015-07-08 19:06:42] <PhotosynWORKtic> "You do /not/ get to bleed out on my watch — /somebody get a medic!/"
[2015-07-08 19:06:47] <DiePotato> "Fucking hell." Arty runs towards the base and hits the com when ge gets there.
[2015-07-08 19:06:50] <DiePotato> *he
[2015-07-08 19:06:59] <Azzleflux> "Aw come on, it's not that bad, g
" He coughs heavily. "t-tis only a flesh wound…"
[2015-07-08 19:07:02] <Talonair> Kit takes the knives and his sword, seeing that Arty's gone to get medical
[2015-07-08 19:07:11] <weizhong> On his neck, you see the same herald that was on the banner tattooed on the leader.
[2015-07-08 19:07:19] <DiePotato> «We need a medical team and cleanup crew in [Blankedy] Of the Forest.»
[2015-07-08 19:07:20] <weizhong> If Kit looked at all the bodies, she would probably see sometihing similar
[2015-07-08 19:07:40] <Talonair> She frowns, noting that for later, before looking her new sword over
[2015-07-08 19:08:08] <weizhong> A medical team arrives quickly, the fight having raised more alarms.
[2015-07-08 19:08:14] <PhotosynWORKtic> "Only in that you're made entirely of flesh," Sam snaps back. ~And it's already a goddamn miracle you don't smell like death-by-peritonitis.~
[2015-07-08 19:08:18] <weizhong> They put Aaron on a stretcher.
[2015-07-08 19:08:19] <DiePotato> Artyom runs back with them.
[2015-07-08 19:08:32] <PhotosynWORKtic> So does Sam, after mopping his hands on his shirt.
[2015-07-08 19:08:39] <PhotosynWORKtic> * So does Sam, mopping his hands on his shirt.
[2015-07-08 19:08:50] <weizhong> Hurriedly, they run off to medical, to get Aaron some much needed medical attention.
[2015-07-08 19:08:52] <DiePotato> Runs back to the Forest anyeways
[2015-07-08 19:09:11] <DiePotato> He wants to see if there was any information on the bodies
[2015-07-08 19:09:23] <PhotosynWORKtic> Er, I mean that Sam runs back to Medical with the team and Aaron.
[2015-07-08 19:09:28] <Talonair> Kit looks at Arty. "They're all tattooed, the sunburst pattern on their necks"
[2015-07-08 19:09:40] <DiePotato> "Great. That means cult."
[2015-07-08 19:09:54] <DiePotato> The horse still there?
[2015-07-08 19:09:57] <Talonair> She nods. "The leader, he was a fanatic. He had the eyes."
[2015-07-08 19:10:48] <weizhong> The horse limps around, painfully walking on its shot leg. It sits in the grass, wheezing heavily.
[2015-07-08 19:11:06] <Talonair> Kit looks at Arty, before going over to the horse
[2015-07-08 19:11:27] <DiePotato> Artyom pats down the corpses for papers, documents, anything with information
[2015-07-08 19:12:01] <Talonair> She draws her revolver, intending to mercy-kill it
[2015-07-08 19:12:21] <weizhong> The horse wheezes, ignorant of the situation.
[2015-07-08 19:12:55] <Talonair> She pats it gently on the side, placing the revolver to its head
[2015-07-08 19:13:59] <weizhong> The horse nickers gently.
[2015-07-08 19:14:40] <Talonair> She cocks the revolver and scratches the horse behind the ear, trying to calm it down
[2015-07-08 19:14:52] <weizhong> The horse relaxes, but still wheezes from its injury.
[2015-07-08 19:15:06] <Talonair> She pulls the trigger
[2015-07-08 19:15:28] <weizhong> The horse collapses.
[2015-07-08 19:15:39] <DiePotato> Artyom frowns at the shot and keeps searching corpses. He regretted killing the horses more then the people riding them.
[2015-07-08 19:15:51] <Talonair> She sighs and holsters the revolver again, going back over to Arty
[2015-07-08 19:16:55] <DiePotato> Assuming Arty doesn't find any information on the corpses he helps the cleanup crew take the bodies to the morgue. He keeps the lance
[2015-07-08 19:17:21] <Talonair> Kit looks for any swords more suited to her style

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License