Spiders Vs. Ants: The Crater

[00:45:58] <Wogglebug> WHERE IS THE ONE KNOWN AS LUVI.
[00:46:16] <ZombieRaptor> Eating across from Laura
[00:46:37] <padri> Yus!
[00:46:42] <padri> Laura and Luvi are eating!
[00:46:47] <padri> It is very romantic and stuff!
[00:46:54] <padri> They're even using their manners!
[00:47:29] <Wogglebug> Luvi, roll mdef with a -1
[00:47:48] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+3
[00:47:49] <Panic> ZombieRaptor: 4 (4df+3=0, 0, 3+, 0)
[00:48:00] <Wogglebug> 4df+8 Weaving.
[00:48:01] <Panic> Wogglebug: Weaving.: 9 (4df+8=4-, 3+, 3+, 0)
[00:48:24] <Wogglebug> Luvi, you feel sudden, extreme claustrophobia.
[00:48:34] <Wogglebug> Like, antiagoraphobie kind of claustrophobia.
[00:48:39] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi grimaces, he looks around.
[00:48:44] <Wogglebug> You need to be outside.
[00:48:47] <Wogglebug> Immediately.
[00:48:49] <padri> Yay! A GM messes with their date.
[00:48:53] <Wogglebug> Ohgodthewallsareclosingin.
[00:48:56] <padri> "Are you alright, Luvi?"
[00:49:01] <ZombieRaptor> "Erm… I need to go check something .. Outside."
[00:49:02] <Atcero> (A wild GM appears!)
[00:49:10] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi stands up and heads to the front.
[00:49:12] <padri> She sounds concerned. She is concerned.
[00:49:35] <padri> She follows him.
[00:49:44] <padri> "Luvi, what's wrong?"
[00:50:05] <ZombieRaptor> "I don't know… Just needed to be outside, I don't know why."
[00:50:11] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi arrives outside.
[00:50:42] <padri> Laura stands in the doorway, wondering why Luvi would just up and leave the dinner he made them.
[00:50:56] <Wogglebug> Nothing much there, Luvi.
[00:51:01] <Wogglebug> S'very nice, though.
[00:51:04] <Wogglebug> Romantic.
[00:51:10] <Wogglebug> Would be a good place for a picanic.
[00:51:10] * Optimal is now known as Optimal|Food
[00:51:28] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi frowns. "I'm sorry Laura.. I don't know what came over me in there… We could bring the food out here? Warm today."
[00:51:41] <Wogglebug> S'very nice. Brisk.
[00:52:04] <padri> "Alright. Do you want me to go get it?" She's still not sure what's going on.
[00:52:10] <padri> This is /very/ strange.
[00:52:26] <ZombieRaptor> "Yea… I'm sorry." He looks embarassed.
[00:53:17] <padri> Laura, still looking concerned, goes inside for the food.
[00:53:33] <ShotgunFiend> She might run into Matt as he enters the cafe.
[00:53:43] <ShotgunFiend> Wait, Matt? Wasn't he… Shot…
[00:53:52] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi walks in with her.
[00:54:14] <padri> Laura is all kinds of confused. She throws her hands in the air. "I don't even know what's going on here anymore."
[00:54:26] <ShotgunFiend> He walks with a slight hobble, but with his new clean shirt and bandages under that, he looks fine!
[00:54:36] <ShotgunFiend> He turns to look at Laura. "Oh. Errr… Hi."
[00:55:21] <padri> Laura fetches Luvi's roast.
[00:55:53] <padri> Laura considers asking Matt to join them, but figures that wouldn't go over well with anyone.
[00:56:18] <ShotgunFiend> Matt just awkwardly half-hobbles past them, confused as well. He goes to get his dinner.
[00:56:20] <ZombieRaptor> She can.
[00:57:01] <Daedalus> Billy waves at Laura.
[00:57:46] <padri> Laura thinks Luvi would construe that as Laura not wanting to be on a date with him (which she doesn't, today, but she doesn't want Luvi to know that) and that Matt would construe it as being invited to third wheel for her.
[00:58:04] <padri> So she doesn't. She waves at Billy and turns to Luvi. "You want to head outside?"
[00:58:10] <Wogglebug> Where is Luvi?
[00:58:21] <ShotgunFiend> Matt would just think it'd be cool to eat with other people.
[00:58:22] <ZombieRaptor> At the cafe again.
[00:58:41] <Wogglebug> Roll mdef.
[00:58:41] * Atcero has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
[00:58:46] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+4
[00:58:47] <Panic> ZombieRaptor: 3 (4df+4=0, 3+, 4-, 4-)
[00:58:52] <Daedalus> Billy waves at Matt, "How's the wound doin'?"
[00:59:09] <Wogglebug> Luvi, the fear is back again.
[00:59:13] <Wogglebug> S'worse, now.
[00:59:14] <ShotgunFiend> "It's not that bad actually. Just a few grazes. More blood than damage, really."
[00:59:15] <Wogglebug> You can't be indoors.
[00:59:21] <Wogglebug> It's not even possible.
[00:59:23] <Wogglebug> Ohgod.
[00:59:28] <Wogglebug> Didthatwalljustmove.
[00:59:30] <Wogglebug> Ithinkitmoved.
[00:59:33] <Wogglebug> Deargod.
[00:59:39] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi grimaces, Matt can see his discomfort probably, he gets outside quickly.
[00:59:54] <padri> Laura sees it on his face. "Luvi, what is it!" She runs after him.
[00:59:55] * Optimal|Food is now known as Optimal
[01:00:02] <ZombieRaptor> "I don't know!"
[01:00:04] <Wogglebug> Luvi, roll perception.
[01:00:11] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+5
[01:00:13] <Panic> ZombieRaptor: 4 (4df+5=4-, 4-, 3+, 0)
[01:00:20] <ShotgunFiend> Matt raises an eyebrow. Matt jogs pretty spryly for an injured guy and grabs his BAR on the way out. Somehow.
[01:00:36] <ShotgunFiend> He eventually ends up outside with the L's
[01:00:38] <Optimal> Frederick JUST finished his shaved steak sandwich. It tastes as if it was made with love. :)
[01:00:42] <Wogglebug> You notice a massive amount of smoke int he direction of Abe's cave. A few miles out. But still. God that's a lot of smoke.
[01:00:51] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi looks at it.
[01:00:57] <ShotgunFiend> "Luvi?"
[01:01:03] <Wogglebug> S'a whole lot of smoke.
[01:01:04] <ShotgunFiend> Matt looks at Laura a little worriedly.
[01:01:07] <ZombieRaptor> "God damn… Abe might be in trouble."
[01:01:10] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi points.
[01:01:12] <padri> Laura looks just as worried, Matt.
[01:01:19] <Optimal> (Who's in the cafeteria?)
[01:01:21] <Wogglebug> You see an eruption of flame through the smoke.
[01:01:22] <ShotgunFiend> Matt looks.
[01:01:27] <ShotgunFiend> "Oh, shit…"
[01:01:28] <padri> Laura looks.
[01:01:30] <Wogglebug> It's pretty obvious.
[01:01:46] <ShotgunFiend> "What's out there?"
[01:01:50] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi looks at Laura. "Laura, I'm so sorry, I need to go."
[01:01:55] <ZombieRaptor> "Abe is out there."
[01:02:14] <ShotgunFiend> "Not good."
[01:02:24] <Daedalus> Anna flies into the site, smoking a little.
[01:02:32] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi grabs Laura and kisses her briefly. "Matt! Are you able to come?"
[01:02:44] <ShotgunFiend> "I… Yeah, I'm good."
[01:02:51] * GraemeCracker has joined #origins-ic2
[01:02:54] <padri> "Luvi, you're not leaving me here."
[01:03:17] <Wogglebug> The smoke thickens some.
[01:03:23] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi frowns. "Alright.."
[01:03:35] <ShotgunFiend> Matt knows not to argue with Laura.
[01:03:42] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi has his Thompson with him today.
[01:03:50] <Wogglebug> Anyone who enters the forest, got to #homeimprovement . Only the three are invited. :I
[01:03:55] <padri> After the day Laura has had, arguing would be a waste of time. Good move, Matt.
[01:04:05] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi sets off. "Come on! Quickly!"
[01:04:24] <ZombieRaptor> He has his gun unslung and in his hands.
[01:04:27] <ShotgunFiend> Matt follows. His hobble is somewhat lessened by the adrenaline.
[01:04:31] <padri> Laura sticks close. He has the gun, and there's spiders in these woods.
[01:04:33] <Wogglebug> Roll agility (running through the forest at night should be a trainable skill)
[01:04:41] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+3
[01:04:42] <Panic> ZombieRaptor: 3 (4df+3=4-, 0, 3+, 0)
[01:04:49] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi's done this before.
[01:04:51] <padri> 4df+4
[01:04:52] <Panic> padri: 4 (4df+4=0, 4-, 0, 3+)
[01:04:54] <Wogglebug> You stumble, but manage to stay up.
[01:05:00] <ShotgunFiend> 4df+4
[01:05:00] <Wogglebug> Laura does better.
[01:05:06] <Wogglebug> Take that, sniper man!
[01:05:11] <ShotgunFiend> 4df+4 c'mon now
[01:05:11] <Panic> ShotgunFiend: c'mon now: 5 (4df+4=4-, 3+, 3+, 0)
[01:05:18] <Wogglebug> Matt's an old pro.
[01:05:26] <Wogglebug> (He almost doesn't trip at all.)
[01:05:32] <ShotgunFiend> Spry for a fellow who got shot earlier.
[01:06:16] <Wogglebug> Matt, you can hardly notice the wound.
[01:06:21] <Wogglebug> Something in the air, almost.
[01:06:26] <ZombieRaptor> They run quickly.
[01:06:28] <Wogglebug> It's rich. And full.
[01:06:35] <Wogglebug> They make good time.
[01:06:41] <Wogglebug> Except for the whole ambush thing.
[01:06:44] <Wogglebug> Roll agility.
[01:06:51] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+3
[01:06:52] <Panic> ZombieRaptor: 1 (4df+3=4-, 0, 4-, 0)
[01:06:57] <ShotgunFiend> 4df+4 master of agility
[01:06:57] <ZombieRaptor> (Gdi)
[01:06:57] <Panic> ShotgunFiend: master of agility: 5 (4df+4=3+, 3+, 0, 4-)
[01:06:58] <padri> 4df+4 ohshit
[01:06:59] <Panic> padri: ohshit: 7 (4df+4=3+, 3+, 3+, 0)
[01:07:11] <Wogglebug> 1d3 You better hope it's 3.
[01:07:11] <Panic> Wogglebug: You better hope it's 3.: 3 (1d3=3)
[01:07:17] <Wogglebug> Lucky, that is.
[01:08:03] <Wogglebug> 4df+5
[01:08:03] <Panic> Wogglebug: 2 (4df+5=4-, 4-, 0, 4-)
[01:08:46] <Wogglebug> A giant (four-foot, but hell, spiders shouldn't be more than a few inches, really) spiders careens past you, Laura.
[01:08:54] <Wogglebug> It looks /pisssed/.
[01:08:56] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi stops and turns.
[01:09:02] <Wogglebug> Oh wait, that's just its face.
[01:09:05] <padri> Laura screams.
[01:09:07] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+11 RATATA
[01:09:07] <Wogglebug> Poor dear.
[01:09:08] <Panic> ZombieRaptor: RATATA: 10 (4df+11=0, 0, 4-, 0)
[01:09:18] <Wogglebug> 4df+4 Fuck.
[01:09:19] <Panic> Wogglebug: Fuck.: 4 (4df+4=3+, 4-, 0, 0)
[01:09:25] <Wogglebug> The spider is downed.
[01:09:26] <ShotgunFiend> "Jesus shit, you weren't kidding, Luvi."
[01:09:32] <ShotgunFiend> 4df+9 MOre pewpew just in case
[01:09:33] <Panic> ShotgunFiend: MOre pewpew just in case: 11 (4df+9=0, 3+, 3+, 0)
[01:09:33] <Wogglebug> S'not dead mind you.
[01:09:35] <ZombieRaptor> "No I wasn't."
[01:09:43] * Roget has joined #homeimprovement
[01:09:43] * ChanServ set modes [+qo] on Roget
[01:09:43] <Wogglebug> 4df+1
[01:09:44] <Panic> Wogglebug: 1 (4df+1=0, 0, 3+, 4-)
[01:09:45] <ZombieRaptor> (Wasn't his ranged 12?)
[01:09:54] <Wogglebug> Okay maybe now its dead.
[01:09:55] <ShotgunFiend> (Only for his Springfield)
[01:09:59] <Wogglebug> If puddle are considered dead.
[01:10:01] <Wogglebug> Which they are.
[01:10:06] <Wogglebug> Moving on!
[01:10:18] * Roget is now known as Rogbrb
[01:10:21] <ZombieRaptor> "Let's keep going."
[01:10:27] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi heads for the cave.
[01:10:28] <padri> Laura resolves to stick /extra/ close to gun-men.
[01:10:34] <padri> Giant ass spiders are scary.
[01:10:41] <ShotgunFiend> Matt turns back and runs with them.
[01:10:50] <Wogglebug> Not as scary as giant ass ants, Laura.
[01:10:58] <Wogglebug> Wait, Laura didn't think that.
[01:11:02] <Wogglebug> Who the fuck thought that.
[01:11:06] <padri> Laura does not know about giant ass ants.
[01:11:08] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi did.
[01:11:09] <Wogglebug> The world may never know~
[01:11:17] <Wogglebug> (Maybe in a few minutes, they might.)
[01:11:18] <padri> Did the thought come into her head or somethin?
[01:11:24] <ZombieRaptor> (Oh god.)
[01:11:32] <Wogglebug> Roll perception, anyone who isn't dumb enough not to use their eyes!
[01:11:40] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+5
[01:11:41] <Panic> ZombieRaptor: 3 (4df+5=0, 4-, 0, 4-)
[01:11:43] <ShotgunFiend> 4df+8 Matt has best eyes
[01:11:43] <Panic> ShotgunFiend: Matt has best eyes: 10 (4df+8=0, 3+, 0, 3+)
[01:11:46] <ShotgunFiend> See?
[01:11:50] <padri> 4df+6 That was a convoluted sentence.
[01:11:50] <Panic> padri: That was a convoluted sentence.: 6 (4df+6=4-, 3+, 4-, 3+)
[01:12:19] <Wogglebug> Matt, up ahead there's a fire. A big fire. Reminds you of a bonfire. But with more screaming, and twisting shadows. Not much of a bonfire at all, actually.
[01:12:26] <Wogglebug> Laura sees flames ahead.
[01:12:31] <Wogglebug> Luvi sees his shoes.
[01:12:38] <ShotgunFiend> "That's a big… Screaming fire."
[01:12:38] <ZombieRaptor> He has boots.
[01:12:39] <Wogglebug> Reasonable thing to be looking at, in a forest at night.
[01:12:48] <Wogglebug> Might lose them.
[01:13:03] <ZombieRaptor> They keep running.
[01:13:07] <padri> Laura just waits to follow Matt. Let the men figure out where it's safe to go.
[01:13:20] <Wogglebug> Towards the big screaming fire a quarter mile away?
[01:13:22] <ShotgunFiend> Matt does /not/ think it's safe, but he goes anyway.
[01:13:25] <ZombieRaptor> Yup.
[01:13:30] <Wogglebug> Sounds lovely.
[01:13:32] <ZombieRaptor> He sees boots remember?
[01:13:35] <Wogglebug> Very romantic, bonfires.
[01:13:43] <Wogglebug> Classic tools of the romantic, them.
[01:14:40] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi watches for spiders.
[01:15:06] <Wogglebug> As they approach, they can hear the sounds of battle. Somewhat like very angry insects, the sounds of battle. But bigger. The insects are bigger too.
[01:15:43] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi crouches, he holds up a closed fist, Matt knows what it means.
[01:15:44] <padri> Laura does not like the looks of this. Or the sounds.
[01:15:53] <ZombieRaptor> "This… Is very bad."
[01:15:58] <Wogglebug> As they approach the clearing from the hill, they can see below them a great many (roll percep to count, it's dark) large spiders engagina a something in front of a roaring fire at the base of a cliff.
[01:15:59] <padri> Laura doesn't have to. She's not goin past the men anywho.
[01:16:09] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi sets his Thompson down and pulls out his binoculars.
[01:16:15] <Wogglebug> Roll percep to see the something as well.
[01:16:17] <ZombieRaptor> Bonus to perception?
[01:16:28] <Wogglebug> Yes. +2.
[01:16:35] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+7
[01:16:35] <Panic> ZombieRaptor: 7 (4df+7=3+, 3+, 4-, 4-)
[01:16:54] <padri> 4df+6 But she doesn't really care how many.
[01:16:54] <Panic> padri: But she doesn't really care how many.: 6 (4df+6=0, 0, 4-, 3+)
[01:17:15] * Rogbrb is now known as Roget
[01:18:32] <Wogglebug> Luvi and Laura, below there are 4 8-foot spiders and one wounded (it's missing three legs) 16 -foot spider fighting what appears to be a giant, metallic ant. The skin on the ant is silver, and shiny, like mercury almost. It's nearly 20 feet high, and its eyes and mouth glow red with what might be recognized as plasma. it stands in front of what Luvi could recognize as a massive burned out…
[01:18:33] <Wogglebug> …smoking hole where Abe's hovel was.
[01:18:53] <Wogglebug> The spiders is fighting the ants quite vigorously.
[01:19:02] <Wogglebug> There's another of the ants dead off to its side.
[01:19:10] <Wogglebug> HOLY SHIT!
[01:19:12] <ZombieRaptor> "Abe! Fuck!"
[01:19:20] <Wogglebug> That ant just fired a giant fucking laser beam /through/ that spider.
[01:19:25] <padri> Laura is terrified by this.
[01:19:29] <Wogglebug> Homey don't even play.
[01:19:38] <ZombieRaptor> "Holy fuck… It's an ant."
[01:19:39] <ShotgunFiend> "…"
[01:19:46] <Wogglebug> The spider makes popping sounds as it dies.
[01:19:57] <Wogglebug> They're audible from the hill.
[01:19:58] <ShotgunFiend> "An /ant/? That's a fucking death machine."
[01:20:07] <ZombieRaptor> "… What do we do."
[01:20:24] <Wogglebug> You roll perception again, is what you do!@
[01:20:35] <padri> 4df+6 again?
[01:20:36] <Panic> padri: again?: 7 (4df+6=0, 4-, 3+, 3+)
[01:20:37] <ShotgunFiend> Matt racks his brain. Why the hell didn't he bring his sniper?
[01:20:41] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+6 binoculars!
[01:20:41] <Panic> ZombieRaptor: binoculars!: 8 (4df+6=3+, 0, 3+, 0)
[01:20:45] <ShotgunFiend> 4df+8 because perception!
[01:20:45] <Panic> ShotgunFiend: because perception!: 9 (4df+8=0, 3+, 0, 0)
[01:21:23] <Wogglebug> Luvi, you notice the fire is especially pretty through your binoculars. Laura and Matt, you notice the enraged 8-foot spider hurtling up the hill towards your position.
[01:21:32] <Wogglebug> This one's even uglier, if that's possible.
[01:21:43] <ShotgunFiend> "We've got incoming."
[01:21:44] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi rolled higher than Laura??
[01:21:57] <Wogglebug> He looked trough binoculars. It's 20 feet away. And closing.
[01:22:03] <ZombieRaptor> Ah
[01:22:09] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi lowers his binoculars
[01:22:11] <Wogglebug> (You might want to kill it.)
[01:22:14] <ZombieRaptor> He picks up his gun
[01:22:17] <Wogglebug> (Could be useful, that.)
[01:22:18] <ShotgunFiend> Matt backs up quickly, firing as he does so
[01:22:18] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+11
[01:22:19] <Panic> ZombieRaptor: 11 (4df+11=4-, 3+, 0, 0)
[01:22:24] <padri> Laura hides behind Luvi.
[01:22:24] <ShotgunFiend> 4df+9 please pew hard
[01:22:25] <Panic> ShotgunFiend: please pew hard: 6 (4df+9=4-, 0, 4-, 4-)
[01:22:26] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi stands.
[01:22:30] <ShotgunFiend> (Fuck)
[01:22:37] * lurkd has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
[01:22:40] <Wogglebug> 4df+8 I forgot how high I statted this thing's pdef. Woops/
[01:22:42] <Panic> Wogglebug: I forgot how high I statted this thing's pdef. Woops/: 8 (4df+8=3+, 3+, 4-, 4-)
[01:22:53] <ShotgunFiend> Matt pretty much rolls to his feet, backpedaling as he releads.
[01:22:53] <ZombieRaptor> "Back up!"
[01:22:55] <Wogglebug> The shots slow it down, It's still coming.
[01:22:55] <ShotgunFiend> reloads*
[01:23:00] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi starts moving back
[01:23:00] <Wogglebug> Dear lord is it still coming.
[01:23:05] <ZombieRaptor> He reloads hurriedly.
[01:23:21] <Wogglebug> That's the good thing with giant spiders. Very easy to tell when they're still trying to kill you.
[01:23:26] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+11 Luvi aims for the eyes.
[01:23:27] <Panic> ZombieRaptor: Luvi aims for the eyes.: 10 (4df+11=3+, 4-, 4-, 0)
[01:23:34] <ShotgunFiend> (More dakka or spoders turn?)
[01:23:38] <padri> Laura cowers.
[01:23:39] <Wogglebug> 4df+8 I kind of hope he doesn't roll positive, y'all might die.
[01:23:40] <Panic> Wogglebug: I kind of hope he doesn't roll positive, y'all might die.: 10 (4df+8=0, 3+, 0, 3+)
[01:23:53] <Wogglebug> The rounds ping off its eyes. It's even angrier now.
[01:24:12] <Wogglebug> 1d4 Divine intervention maybe?
[01:24:13] <Panic> Wogglebug: Divine intervention maybe?: 3 (1d4=3)
[01:24:22] <ShotgunFiend> Matt tries his luck at firing a second time, He notes the bulletbroof eyes and aims for legs
[01:24:23] <Wogglebug> Wowzer dowsers that's bright.
[01:24:26] <ShotgunFiend> 4df+9 !
[01:24:27] <Panic> ShotgunFiend: !: 10 (4df+9=0, 4-, 3+, 3+)
[01:24:53] <ShotgunFiend> Matt shields his eyes. After shooting
[01:25:06] <Wogglebug> The whole thing with the spider charging you guys exploding into a veritable supernova of flame as its blasted apart by primeval energies, that is.
[01:25:14] <Wogglebug> Turns out that ant's a good shot.
[01:25:20] <ZombieRaptor> "Fuck!"
[01:25:40] <Wogglebug> Matt! Who knew you could shoot good enough to make thigns explode!
[01:25:46] <Wogglebug> Quite an accomplishment, that.
[01:25:52] <ShotgunFiend> Matt thinks so.
[01:25:52] <padri> Laura screams. Like a girl. Well, she is a girl, but this is the scream people are talking about when they say you scream like a girl.
[01:26:04] <ShotgunFiend> Laura is best moral support.
[01:26:13] <padri> She really is.
[01:26:25] <Wogglebug> Laura, a chunk of spider lands next to you.
[01:26:27] <Wogglebug> Gros.
[01:26:29] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi grabs Laura. "We need to find Abe."
[01:26:47] <padri> Laura nods. "Where might he be?" She has no idea.
[01:26:59] <ShotgunFiend> "Remember that smoking flaming mess?"
[01:27:02] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi looks sad a bit. "Down there."
[01:27:04] <Wogglebug> The smoking crater holds the key, Luvi!
[01:27:04] <padri> She does her best to ignore the spider chunk. She nods.
[01:27:06] <ZombieRaptor> He points.
[01:27:12] <ZombieRaptor> "We have to get down there.."
[01:27:21] <Wogglebug> (The key may or may not be a particularly ugly corpse)
[01:27:23] <padri> "Oh…" Laura sounds like that would be followed by shit if anyone who cursed said it.
[01:27:38] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi takes a glance at the dead spider.
[01:27:56] <Wogglebug> The largest of the spider is wrestling the ant from below, avoiding its mad laser skills.
[01:28:06] <Wogglebug> The others are sort of nipping at its heals.
[01:28:09] <ShotgunFiend> "Do we shoot the ant?"
[01:28:14] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi grimaces. "No."
[01:28:17] <Wogglebug> Well, the giant metal rods that go at the bottom of its limbs.
[01:28:20] <Wogglebug> You get the point.
[01:28:21] <ZombieRaptor> "That's certain death."
[01:28:38] <ZombieRaptor> (Should we kill the big guy spider?)
[01:28:41] <ShotgunFiend> "Uhm… Sneak around them then? I… Don't like my odds."
[01:28:47] <padri> "Then how do we get down there?"
[01:28:53] <padri> Laura doesn't, either.
[01:28:54] <ShotgunFiend> "Don't like my odds in a fight, that is."
[01:28:56] <Wogglebug> (Should you? /Can/ you?)
[01:30:02] <ZombieRaptor> "I'm going to try to sneak my way down…"
[01:30:13] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+7 Luvi starts down slowly.
[01:30:13] <Panic> ZombieRaptor: Luvi starts down slowly.: 9 (4df+7=3+, 4-, 3+, 3+)
[01:30:26] <padri> "Please be careful…" laura whispers.
[01:30:36] <ShotgunFiend> "I'll… Cover you?" He sounds unsure of that. Like his gun could do /anything/
[01:30:49] <Wogglebug> 4df+0 They're trying to kill eachother, no real point, to be honest.
[01:30:49] <Panic> Wogglebug: They're trying to kill eachother, no real point, to be honest.: 1 (4df+0=3+, 0, 3+, 4-)
[01:31:10] <ZombieRaptor> Does Luvi make it to the hovel?
[01:31:23] <ShotgunFiend> Matt takes up a prone position and makes sure none of the spoders nor the ant go for Luvi.
[01:31:36] <Wogglebug> No. But he gets closer to the fight. Which is on top of the smoking crater surrounding the former hovel that is now a smoking crater.
[01:31:37] <padri> Laura just sits there, wringing her hands.
[01:31:40] <padri> She hates this.
[01:31:41] <Wogglebug> Everything's on fire.
[01:31:50] <padri> Very useful, Laura.
[01:31:55] <ZombieRaptor> "Abe!!"
[01:32:00] <Wogglebug> No response.
[01:32:10] * Atcero has joined #homeimprovement
[01:32:17] <ZombieRaptor> Is it possible to sneak in?
[01:32:19] <Wogglebug> Laura, roll mdef.
[01:32:23] <Wogglebug> Matt too.
[01:32:30] <Wogglebug> Luvi, roll agility.
[01:32:33] * Atcero has left #homeimprovement ()
[01:32:33] <ShotgunFiend> 4df+4 !!! Mdef champ
[01:32:33] <Panic> ShotgunFiend: !!! Mdef champ: 4 (4df+4=0, 0, 0, 0)
[01:32:36] <padri> 4df+4 i think.
[01:32:36] <Panic> padri: i think.: 7 (4df+4=3+, 3+, 3+, 0)
[01:32:38] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+3
[01:32:38] <Panic> ZombieRaptor: 5 (4df+3=3+, 0, 3+, 0)
[01:32:49] <Wogglebug> Matt, you fell like, like, like.
[01:32:50] <padri> that should be an 8
[01:33:00] <Wogglebug> That fire is damn near the prettiest thing in the world.
[01:33:05] <Wogglebug> You and it should get to know eachother.
[01:33:09] <ShotgunFiend> He stares at it.
[01:33:21] <Wogglebug> LAura, you feel something cold and hateful slither against your subconscious briefly.
[01:33:27] <ShotgunFiend> He's very shy about this sort of thing… And he's in a relationship!
[01:33:31] <padri> Laura squirms.
[01:33:34] <ShotgunFiend> Matt would feel bad…
[01:33:38] <Wogglebug> 5df+6
[01:33:39] <Panic> Wogglebug: 7 (5df+6=3+, 0, 0, 0, 0)
[01:33:39] * Atcero has joined #homeimprovement
[01:33:53] <Wogglebug> Luvi, there's a spider onyour back.
[01:33:54] <Wogglebug> Pdef.
[01:33:59] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+4
[01:34:00] <Panic> ZombieRaptor: 2 (4df+4=4-, 3+, 4-, 4-)
[01:34:07] <Wogglebug> 4df+
[01:34:11] <padri> Laura winces when she sees that. ~Luvi!~
[01:34:14] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi drops his rifle an pulls his knife.
[01:34:17] <Wogglebug> The spider is disintegrated by giant lasers.
[01:34:19] <Wogglebug> That's fun.
[01:34:27] <Wogglebug> The blast knocks you forward.
[01:34:29] <ZombieRaptor> Is Luvi hurt by plasma?
[01:34:30] <Wogglebug> Far.
[01:34:33] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi yells.
[01:34:49] <Wogglebug> You may notice, once the shock wears off, that you're beneath the biggest spider.
[01:34:49] <padri> Laura winces really hard.
[01:34:50] <ShotgunFiend> Matt is too busy staring at pretty fire.
[01:34:57] <Wogglebug> Also, no, you're only mildly shaken.
[01:35:00] <padri> Laura is dying here.
[01:35:11] <ShotgunFiend> Pretty fiiireee…
[01:35:15] <ZombieRaptor> Can he get to the hovel?
[01:35:22] <ZombieRaptor> Or is the underbelly soft?
[01:35:52] <Wogglebug> Laura, roll mdef or waive the roll, no information given.
[01:36:08] <ZombieRaptor> Can Luvi get into the hovel?
[01:36:10] <Wogglebug> Luvi, it's a giant fucking spider. It's all hard bits.
[01:36:10] <padri> Erm …
[01:36:14] <Wogglebug> Matt, the fire calls to you.
[01:36:17] <padri> 4df+5 II'mma roll.
[01:36:18] <Panic> padri: II'mma roll.: 3 (4df+5=4-, 4-, 4-, 3+)
[01:36:37] <Wogglebug> 4df+8 Weavers gonna weave.
[01:36:38] <Panic> Wogglebug: Weavers gonna weave.: 9 (4df+8=0, 0, 0, 3+)
[01:36:47] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi crawls into the hovel of Abe's.
[01:36:52] <ShotgunFiend> "Mmmrr…" Did Matt just mmrr, Laura? Matt crawls forward.
[01:36:56] <Wogglebug> Laura, a voice inside your head tells you to help Luvi.
[01:37:10] <padri> Laura reaches forward and grabs Matt. "Stay here!"
[01:37:22] <padri> She climbs down the hill.
[01:37:24] <ShotgunFiend> "Huh?" He stops and looks at her.
[01:37:24] <Wogglebug> You manage to slip between some burning wood, Luvi.
[01:37:30] <Wogglebug> OhgodMatt.
[01:37:33] <ZombieRaptor> "Abe??"
[01:37:34] <ShotgunFiend> "… Laura?"
[01:37:34] <padri> She can't leave Luvi to do this by himself.
[01:37:37] <Wogglebug> Where the hell is that woman going?
[01:37:42] <Wogglebug> No response, Luvi,
[01:37:43] <padri> "Stay!" She hisses at Matt.
[01:37:45] <ZombieRaptor> Oh god Matt stop her.
[01:37:49] <ShotgunFiend> "Laura, stop!"
[01:37:55] <ShotgunFiend> He jumps forward
[01:37:57] <Wogglebug> Oh god Matt please.
[01:38:00] <ShotgunFiend> 4df+3 strength for shirt grab
[01:38:01] <Panic> ShotgunFiend: strength for shirt grab: 5 (4df+3=0, 3+, 3+, 0)
[01:38:02] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi goes farther in. "Abe!!"
[01:38:10] <padri> Laura does not stop.
[01:38:10] <Wogglebug> Matt, perception.
[01:38:27] <ShotgunFiend> 4df+8 Oh god no
[01:38:27] <Wogglebug> You're right near the hole into the cave, Luvi.
[01:38:28] <Panic> ShotgunFiend: Oh god no: 9 (4df+8=4-, 3+, 0, 3+)
[01:38:31] <padri> Well, unless he manages to grab her.
[01:38:34] <Wogglebug> It looks dark in there. Is that good?
[01:38:59] <Wogglebug> A 4-foot spider is rushing from your left, Matt, coming downhill fast.
[01:39:14] <Wogglebug> Laura, Luvi's in danger!
[01:39:16] <Wogglebug> And you love him!
[01:39:18] <Wogglebug> Fuck!
[01:39:23] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi pulls his flashlight and heads inside.
[01:39:26] <ZombieRaptor> "Abe!"
[01:39:31] <padri> Laura gives up the sneaky act and runs after Luvi.
[01:39:35] <ShotgunFiend> Matt holds Luara with one hand and shoots the spider with the other
[01:39:41] <Wogglebug> It's dark in there. Way dark. So dark.
[01:39:46] <ShotgunFiend> :|
[01:39:51] <Wogglebug> Also, the place has collapsed, mostly.
[01:39:59] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi had his flashlight.
[01:40:06] <padri> Well, not if Matt's holding her. "Matt, you can't shoot like this!"
[01:40:17] <padri> "And Luvi needs help!"
[01:40:24] <Wogglebug> Laura, roll agility to escape, you know you want to.
[01:40:32] <ShotgunFiend> "Like hell I can't." 4df+9 pew fucking pew one handed rambo style
[01:40:35] <Wogglebug> Matt, you gonna drop it or what?
[01:40:41] <ShotgunFiend> 4df+9 *
[01:40:42] <Panic> ShotgunFiend: *
: 7 (4df+9=4-, 4-, 3+, 4-)
[01:40:46] <padri> 4df+4 Too bad, Matt.
[01:40:46] <Panic> padri: Too bad, Matt.: 5 (4df+4=3+, 3+, 4-, 0)
[01:40:57] <Wogglebug> 4df+4 Thank god for low pdefs, eh?
[01:40:57] <Panic> Wogglebug: Thank god for low pdefs, eh?: 4 (4df+4=4-, 3+, 4-, 3+)
[01:41:07] <ShotgunFiend> Defenders clause, Laura?
[01:41:10] <Wogglebug> The thing is dazed, but it still looks pissed.
[01:41:18] <padri> Who's the defender?
[01:41:26] <Wogglebug> Laura escapes, but the might of realism!
[01:41:29] <ShotgunFiend> I… You. So Laura gets awayQ
[01:41:34] <Wogglebug> (You can't fire that good, man.)
[01:41:47] <Wogglebug> (Not without losing your grip.)
[01:41:58] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi yells. "ABE!!" He looks around with his flashlight.
[01:42:05] <padri> Laura runs down the hill before Matt can grab her again.
[01:42:07] <ShotgunFiend> Matt curses. Why did he have to get out of medical? (good think Panic gave me a low roll!)
[01:42:21] <Wogglebug> Laura! Poor Luvi is down there somewhere!
[01:42:21] <ShotgunFiend> 4df+9 firing again, with /both hands/
[01:42:22] <Panic> ShotgunFiend: firing again, with /both hands/: 13 (4df+9=3+, 3+, 3+, 3+)
[01:42:25] <Wogglebug> Matt, it's still coming.
[01:42:26] <padri> She doesn't even try for sneaky. She's just gotta catch up.
[01:42:30] <Wogglebug> 4df+4
[01:42:30] <Panic> Wogglebug: 3 (4df+4=4-, 4-, 3+, 0)
[01:42:50] <Wogglebug> You drop the spider, Matt. It's notably puddle-esque. Like good modern art.
[01:42:56] <Wogglebug> Laura, roll agility!
[01:43:11] <Wogglebug> Luvi, your voice echoes in the darkness. Furniture and books are everywhere.
[01:43:18] <ShotgunFiend> Matt sighs. He looks down at the running Laura. He can't even see Luvi any more.
[01:43:19] <Wogglebug> You can hear water dripping somewhere.
[01:43:30] <padri> 4df+4 Agile!
[01:43:30] <Panic> padri: Agile!: 6 (4df+4=3+, 4-, 3+, 3+)
[01:43:34] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi points his flashlight towards where the water is.
[01:43:43] <Wogglebug> It's not anywhere.
[01:43:50] <Wogglebug> Maybe somwehere deeper nt he cave?
[01:43:56] <Wogglebug> JUst a cave-noise, really.
[01:44:12] <Wogglebug> 4df+ OH GOD WHY I'M JUST A FRIENDLY EVIL SPIDER
[01:44:17] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi heads farther in.
[01:44:38] <Wogglebug> Laura, a giant spider dies about two inches from your head, mid-air.
[01:44:40] <padri> no plus, woggle
[01:45:03] <Wogglebug> You might notice an even more giant shaft of glowing, mercury-esque metal sticking through it.
[01:45:09] <Wogglebug> It's the sort of thign that stops you up.
[01:45:14] <Wogglebug> The Ant's above you, now.
[01:45:19] <padri> Laura supresses a screech.
[01:45:25] <Wogglebug> God it's pretty.
[01:45:33] <ShotgunFiend> Matt makes the hero move. Pewpew on the giant fucking metallic ant for the distraction.
[01:45:34] <padri> She freezes.
[01:45:36] <ShotgunFiend> 4df+9
[01:45:37] <Panic> ShotgunFiend: 10 (4df+9=3+, 0, 3+, 4-)
[01:46:00] <ZombieRaptor> No Matt!
[01:46:14] <ShotgunFiend> Yes Matt!
[01:46:19] <Wogglebug> 4df+16 Massively OP, thank god it's passive.
[01:46:19] <Panic> Wogglebug: Massively OP, thank god it's passive.: 18 (4df+16=0, 0, 3+, 3+)
[01:46:26] <padri> Laura will die otherwise, Matt!
[01:46:32] <Wogglebug> The shots don't even ping off.
[01:46:36] <Wogglebug> Just a sad little plub.
[01:46:52] <ShotgunFiend> Matt goes :|
[01:47:06] <Wogglebug> Laura, the Ant swings a leg past you, towards a spider.
[01:47:09] <Wogglebug> Roll agil.
[01:47:12] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi frowns, he's searching the entire cave.
[01:47:25] <Wogglebug> Luvi, it's caved in.
[01:47:28] <padri> 4df+4 Gotta get to Luvi!
[01:47:28] <Panic> padri: Gotta get to Luvi!: 5 (4df+4=0, 0, 0, 3+)
[01:47:28] <Wogglebug> There was only one room.
[01:47:32] <ZombieRaptor> Oh
[01:47:34] <Wogglebug> What are you even searching.
[01:47:38] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi crawls back out….
[01:47:42] <Wogglebug> Laura, the Ant's leg knocks you down.
[01:47:48] <Wogglebug> Pause for description.
[01:47:56] <ZombieRaptor> PAWS PADRI
[01:47:59] * DrSavage has joined #homeimprovement
[01:48:36] <padri> heehee
[01:48:52] <Wogglebug> Laura, roll 4df+6, don't unpause.
[01:49:07] <padri> 4df+6 Anomaly?
[01:49:08] <Panic> padri: Anomaly?: 5 (4df+6=0, 0, 0, 4-)
[01:49:44] <Wogglebug> Laura, what the fuck was that? That thing? That feeling. Like a rush of energy. YOu suddenly… you suddenly know, so /much/! But god. There's no time for that. There's fucking Spiders here! God damn Acranodian! Wait there are what? Nevermind, no time now.
[01:49:51] <Wogglebug> Luvi's in danger.
[01:49:52] <Wogglebug> Oh god.
[01:49:57] <Wogglebug> So much danger.
[01:49:59] <Wogglebug> But.
[01:50:01] <Wogglebug> But.
[01:50:04] <Wogglebug> What /is/ that?
[01:50:08] <Wogglebug> It's like a ringing.
[01:50:09] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi runs out and grabs Laura.
[01:50:16] <ZombieRaptor> "Why are you down here!"
[01:50:18] <padri> Still paused, Luvi.
[01:50:18] <Wogglebug> No unpause.
[01:50:22] <ZombieRaptor> Oh
[01:50:24] <ZombieRaptor> Redact
[01:50:24] <padri> Laura isn't down there yet.
[01:50:41] <ZombieRaptor> Sorry, I didn't paws
[01:50:46] <Wogglebug> What did the old man in the cave in Estonia say back then? Back in the before-time?
[01:50:50] <Wogglebug> God.
[01:50:53] <Wogglebug> It was /something/.
[01:50:57] <Wogglebug> You can feel that somethign now.
[01:51:01] <Wogglebug> Not the words. But the meaning/
[01:51:08] <Wogglebug> The power behind the words.
[01:52:53] <Wogglebug> Laura, take +8 Melee, +8 Pdef, +10mdef (the earlier effect is dissipated), +10 str, +8 Ranged, +6 agility, lasers from the eyes. flight, and a massive hatred for anything with more than 6 legs, because that shit's just not right.
[01:53:00] <Wogglebug> Unpause.
[01:53:02] * Birch has joined #homeimprovement
[01:53:15] <Wogglebug> Luvi's in the cave, Laura on the ground. Matt coming down the hill.
[01:53:22] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi crawls out.
[01:53:43] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi fires at an 8 footer from his vantage point, at the eyes.
[01:53:47] <ShotgunFiend> Matt slides down the hill.
[01:53:54] <ZombieRaptor> How narrow is the hole?
[01:53:58] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+11
[01:53:58] <Panic> ZombieRaptor: 9 (4df+11=0, 4-, 0, 4-)
[01:54:37] <Wogglebug> 4df+8
[01:54:38] <Panic> Wogglebug: 8 (4df+8=0, 4-, 3+, 0)
[01:54:47] <Wogglebug> It damages the spider. It doesn't know where it came from.
[01:54:54] <Wogglebug> Man, Spiders sure are dumb.
[01:55:01] <padri> Laura, take +8 Melee, +8 Pdef, +10mdef (the earlier effect is dissipated), +10 str, +8 Ranged, +6 agility, lasers from the eyes. flight, and a massive hatred for anything with more than 6 legs, because that shit's just not right.
[01:55:31] <Birch> Laura runs down to Luvi.
[01:55:33] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi reloads.
[01:55:49] * padri has quit (Quit: I'm birch now folks)
[01:55:56] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+11 die spiders!
[01:55:56] <Panic> ZombieRaptor: die spiders!: 12 (4df+11=3+, 0, 4-, 3+)
[01:56:11] <Wogglebug> Laura, dear lord you cover ground quickly.
[01:56:15] <ShotgunFiend> 4df+9 Matt fires into spider ass
[01:56:15] <Panic> ShotgunFiend: Matt fires into spider ass: 8 (4df+9=4-, 3+, 4-, 0)
[01:56:26] <Wogglebug> 4df+8
[01:56:26] <Panic> Wogglebug: 9 (4df+8=3+, 0, 3+, 4-)
[01:56:29] <Wogglebug> 4df+8
[01:56:29] <Panic> Wogglebug: 8 (4df+8=3+, 0, 4-, 0)
[01:56:39] <Wogglebug> Neither shot has much effect.
[01:57:03] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi unleashed a whole magazine.
[01:57:05] <Wogglebug> Laura, Luvi's in danger! It's not even evil voices telling you that! It's your heart!
[01:57:22] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi looks towards her, he runs towards her.
[01:57:25] <Wogglebug> (Also, a subtle influences from the massive power that wishes to destroy all Spiders)
[01:57:31] <ZombieRaptor> "Why are you down here??"
[01:57:37] <Wogglebug> Luvi, Laura is all silvery.
[01:57:54] <Wogglebug> S'very pretty, really.
[01:57:57] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi looks confused, he continues towards her.
[01:58:02] <Birch> "You weren't safe."
[01:58:10] <Wogglebug> Laura!
[01:58:12] <ZombieRaptor> "I wasn't in danger."
[01:58:23] <Birch> Laura doesn't know anything weird's up. "Bull."
[01:58:29] <Wogglebug> There's Spiders here. Just so you know. The voices inside your head thought they might remind you of that.
[01:58:40] <Wogglebug> Laura, you defs can feel something's weird.
[01:58:50] <Wogglebug> Like, you're aware of what happened.
[01:58:50] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi grabs her and heads up the hill. "Abe isn't there!"
[01:58:56] <Wogglebug> You can feel all the knowledge.
[01:59:01] <Wogglebug> Luvi, touching her hurts.
[01:59:02] <Birch> Laura keeps turning to the spiders. They're so distractung.
[01:59:09] <Wogglebug> Like touching a power outlet.
[01:59:11] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi recoils.
[01:59:23] <Wogglebug> God. Don't you want to just /blink/ and make them go away?
[01:59:30] <Birch> Yes, but she doesnt know its weird because of her.
[01:59:50] <Birch> Laura blinks at the spiders.
[02:00:04] <Wogglebug> Ranged, with bonus.
[02:00:48] <Birch> 4df+8
[02:00:49] <Panic> Birch: 6 (4df+8=4-, 4-, 0, 0)
[02:01:02] <Wogglebug> You blow a hole through a smaller spider.
[02:01:07] <Wogglebug> With lasers.
[02:01:10] <Wogglebug> From your face.
[02:01:14] <Birch> Laura screams.
[02:01:16] <Wogglebug> Dear fuck that was cool.
[02:01:18] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi stumbles back, he falls.
[02:01:23] <ZombieRaptor> "What the fuck!"
[02:01:31] <Wogglebug> Luvi, your girlfriend just shot lasers with her face.
[02:01:39] <Birch> ~I'm a freak!~ Laura panics.
[02:01:39] <ZombieRaptor> And he reacted.
[02:01:40] <ShotgunFiend> "…" Matt watches. He sits down.
[02:01:48] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi blinks…
[02:01:54] <ZombieRaptor> "Do it more!"
[02:01:54] <ShotgunFiend> Sitting down seems like the right thing to do.
[02:01:58] <ZombieRaptor> "Kill the big one!"
[02:02:27] <Birch> Laura definitely does it more, but not intentionally. She does it cause she's paanicking.
[02:02:47] <Birch> 4df+8 i'm not aiming aaaaaaaaaaaah!
[02:02:48] <Panic> Birch: i'm not aiming aaaaaaaaaaaah!: 6 (4df+8=4-, 0, 0, 4-)
[02:04:00] * Wogglebug has quit (NickServ (GHOST command used by Wogglebot))
[02:04:05] * Wogglebot has joined #homeimprovement
[02:04:05] * ChanServ promoted Wogglebot to operator
[02:04:07] <Wogglebot> DC. Repeat my last line.
[02:04:28] <ZombieRaptor> Your girlfriend just shot lasers.
[02:04:28] <Wogglebot> .seen Wogglebug
[02:04:46] <Wogglebot> The 16 foot Spider i crushed by the Ant.
[02:04:49] <Wogglebot> Where is Matt?
[02:05:00] <ShotgunFiend> Matt is sitting on the hill about halfway down
[02:05:04] <ShotgunFiend> He's awed.
[02:05:05] <Wogglebot> Hopefully not underneath them.
[02:05:30] <ShotgunFiend> He's not.
[02:05:44] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi shoots an 8 foot one
[02:05:47] <ZombieRaptor> Same one as earlier.
[02:05:50] <Wogglebot> Matt, get your ass up. Don't make me roll your military training against you!
[02:05:55] <Birch> Laura had a laser panic! What happened?
[02:05:58] <Wogglebot> There's a fight going on, damn you!
[02:05:58] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+11 Luvi fires a whole magazine
[02:05:59] <Panic> ZombieRaptor: Luvi fires a whole magazine: 12 (4df+11=0, 3+, 4-, 3+)
[02:06:19] <Wogglebot> Laura, you're aware of your stat changes, in the same way that the Hulk is aware of Hulk Smash.
[02:06:27] <Wogglebot> 4df+8 Fuckkk yu human.
[02:06:35] * Wogglebot is now known as Wogglebug
[02:06:40] <ShotgunFiend> Matt blinks. He shakes his head and stands back up. "Damnit!" He picks his rifle up and shoots whatever is close. A lot.
[02:06:41] <Wogglebug> 4df+8 Fuckkk yu human.
[02:06:42] <Panic> Wogglebug: Fuckkk yu human.: 9 (4df+8=4-, 3+, 3+, 0)
[02:06:44] <ShotgunFiend> 4df+9
[02:06:45] <Panic> ShotgunFiend: 12 (4df+9=0, 3+, 3+, 3+)
[02:06:50] <Wogglebug> 4df+8
[02:06:50] <Panic> Wogglebug: 6 (4df+8=4-, 4-, 3+, 4-)
[02:07:08] <Wogglebug> You downa spider each. Damn good shooting, boys.
[02:07:17] <Wogglebug> Only 38 left!
[02:07:20] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi quickly drops the magazine and loads his last, one spider left?
[02:07:21] <ZombieRaptor> Oh
[02:07:28] <ZombieRaptor> sizes? :p
[02:07:37] <Wogglebug> Oh wait. Right. That's right. There's a horde coming over the hill.
[02:07:46] <ShotgunFiend> Matt's faced worse odds than this! Against people. Not giant… Spiders…
[02:07:49] <Wogglebug> Funny how war is. You never do notice this sort of thing.
[02:07:59] <ZombieRaptor> Are they all big ones?
[02:08:05] <Wogglebug> Laura, either attack the spiders, or roll not to.
[02:08:14] <ShotgunFiend> Matt runs over to Laura. "Laaaurrraaaa! We need you to do the laser thing again!"
[02:08:15] <Wogglebug> Luvi, 30 at 8, 8 at 16.
[02:08:23] <Birch> Wogglebug, what about Laura's aimless laser shoot?
[02:08:25] <ZombieRaptor> "Oh goddamnit."
[02:08:31] <ZombieRaptor> "Laura kill them!"
[02:08:40] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi fires into an 8 foot, his last clip.
[02:08:40] <Wogglebug> She can shoot lasers form her eyses.
[02:08:43] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+11
[02:08:44] <Panic> ZombieRaptor: 8 (4df+11=4-, 0, 4-, 4-)
[02:08:47] <Wogglebug> In the same way that Hulk can..
[02:08:55] <Wogglebug> shootlasersfromhisfists?
[02:08:56] <Birch> 4df+8 "I really hate this!" She shoots!
[02:08:56] <Panic> Birch: "I really hate this!" She shoots!: 7 (4df+8=4-, 4-, 0, 3+)
[02:08:57] <Wogglebug> I don't know.
[02:09:00] <Wogglebug> But /she/ does.
[02:09:04] <Wogglebug> And that's what matter.
[02:09:12] <ShotgunFiend> 4df+9 Matt just lays down a wave of suppressive fire in hopes of doing… Something.
[02:09:12] <Panic> ShotgunFiend: Matt just lays down a wave of suppressive fire in hopes of doing… Something.: 9 (4df+9=3+, 4-, 3+, 4-)
[02:09:14] <Wogglebug> It slices through a Spider.
[02:09:25] <Wogglebug> You knock out a few legs, Matt.
[02:09:30] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi drops his Thompson.
[02:09:33] <ZombieRaptor> Pistol time..
[02:09:37] * Atcero has left #homeimprovement ()
[02:09:39] <Wogglebug> The Horse is still coming.
[02:09:42] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+11 Pappapapap
[02:09:42] <Wogglebug> *Horde
[02:09:43] <Panic> ZombieRaptor: Pappapapap: 10 (4df+11=0, 4-, 0, 0)
[02:09:47] <Wogglebug> You hti some, I guess.
[02:10:04] <ShotgunFiend> Matt loads his last mag and unloads it on the spoders.
[02:10:08] <ShotgunFiend> 4df+9 pewpewpew
[02:10:08] <Panic> ShotgunFiend: pewpewpew: 9 (4df+9=0, 4-, 3+, 0)
[02:10:09] <Birch> Laura winces. She really doesn't like doing this. The only thing keeping her going is her amplified hatred of spiders.
[02:10:19] <Wogglebug> They're 400 meters and closing The forest is being displaced in front of them.
[02:10:27] <ZombieRaptor> Birch kill them all, woggle isn't letting us kill em. :p
[02:10:33] <Birch> Can she punch em to death instead with her new melee?
[02:10:34] <ShotgunFiend> "Laura, I know this is weird as fuck, but you are /literally/ our last hope."
[02:10:39] <Wogglebug> It's /38/ fucking spiders.
[02:10:46] <Wogglebug> /Noone/ is killing that many spiders.
[02:10:48] <Wogglebug> /Ever/
[02:10:48] <ZombieRaptor> "LAURA! Kill them!"
[02:10:54] <Birch> 4df+8 gogog
[02:10:54] <Panic> Birch: gogog: 11 (4df+8=3+, 0, 3+, 3+)
[02:11:05] <Wogglebug> You blast apart some of the front ones.
[02:11:10] <Wogglebug> They're closing.
[02:11:25] <ShotgunFiend> Matt lets his rifle fall on its sling, draws his pistol, and fires into the horde
[02:11:28] <ZombieRaptor> "Blink more! A lot more!"
[02:11:28] <Wogglebug> Laura, you can fly, you know.
[02:11:32] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi fires more.
[02:11:32] <ShotgunFiend> 4df+6 It don't even matter.
[02:11:33] <Panic> ShotgunFiend: It don't even matter.: 5 (4df+6=4-, 4-, 0, 3+)
[02:11:38] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+11 into the eyes!
[02:11:39] <Panic> ZombieRaptor: into the eyes!: 10 (4df+11=3+, 4-, 4-, 0)
[02:11:46] <Wogglebug> Pew pew pew! One goes down.
[02:11:48] <Wogglebug> One.
[02:11:49] <Wogglebug> Of 38.
[02:11:55] <Birch> Laura grabs Luvi and flies out of their range.
[02:12:07] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi looks down, he looks at Laura.
[02:12:09] <ZombieRaptor> He flails.
[02:12:14] <Wogglebug> You're in the air.
[02:12:16] <ZombieRaptor> "Gah!"
[02:12:16] <Birch> "God I hate this." Her voice is trembling.
[02:12:17] <Wogglebug> It's pretty.
[02:12:19] <Wogglebug> Poor Matt.
[02:12:21] <ShotgunFiend> Matt blinks. He high tails it the fuck back up the hill because he doesn't need a ride. Noooooo
[02:12:44] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi checks his pockets for anything.
[02:12:50] <Wogglebug> Run fast, Matt! If you run fast enough, you don't even have to roll!
[02:12:56] <ZombieRaptor> Can we say he has a single dynamite stick from 682 run? :p
[02:12:56] <Birch> "Please don't flail, dear. I don't want to drop you."
[02:13:03] <Wogglebug> No.
[02:13:04] <ShotgunFiend> Matt goes into a dead sprint!
[02:13:07] <ZombieRaptor> Shame
[02:13:16] <Wogglebug> The spider Horde passes you by, Matt.
[02:13:27] <Wogglebug> They reach the crater and start.
[02:13:29] <Wogglebug> God.
[02:13:32] <Wogglebug> That's gross.
[02:13:32] <Birch> "Is Matt okay? I'm afraid to look."
[02:13:39] <Wogglebug> They're tearing into the Ant.
[02:13:41] <ZombieRaptor> "Yea…"
[02:13:43] <Wogglebug> It's fighting, but jesus.
[02:13:48] <ZombieRaptor> "Kill the spiders…."
[02:13:52] <Wogglebug> Lasers can only do so much.
[02:14:03] <ZombieRaptor> "The enemy of our enemy is our friend… The ant is our friend."
[02:14:15] <Wogglebug> The loudest noises ever goes off below.
[02:14:17] <Wogglebug> Okay.
[02:14:20] <Wogglebug> Maybe not that loud.
[02:14:20] <Birch> "No! I hate this!" She lands somewhere out of the way and curls up in a tiny ball.
[02:14:29] <Wogglebug> But loud enough it needs a pause for description.
[02:16:29] * Atcero has joined #homeimprovement
[02:16:37] * Birch is now known as padri
[02:17:26] <Wogglebug> The Ant detonates. Laura can feel it in her heart. And her arms, on account of Luvi is suddenly hella heavy, and the ground is hella close. Thank god she was descending.
[02:17:28] <Wogglebug> The Ant's explosion blows apart the remaining spiders, sending chunks into the forest for miles around. Somewhere distant a squirrel is made very unhappy.
[02:17:29] <Wogglebug> Matt clears the blast, barely. Luvi and Laura find themselves on top of the cliff above the crater that used to be Abe's hovel. It's mroe of a crater, now. As indicated by its being The Crater Formerly Known as Abe's Hovel. It's a very big crater. There's fire in it. But up on the cliff, it's nice. A bit of smoke, but a still breeze keeps it off Laura and Luvi. It's actually pretty peaceful….
[02:17:31] <Wogglebug> …The moon looks nice.
[02:17:33] <Wogglebug> Unpause.
[02:17:46] <Wogglebug> Laura, lose all stat boosts,
[02:17:54] <Wogglebug> And take exhaustion.
[02:18:10] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi curses.
[02:18:19] <ZombieRaptor> "I think Abe is dead."
[02:18:22] <ShotgunFiend> Matt looks around. Is he anywhere near Laura and Luvi?
[02:18:32] <Wogglebug> There's a cratr and a cliff between him and them.
[02:18:39] <Wogglebug> And the home of a potentially dead wizard.
[02:18:44] <padri> Laura does her curl up thing.
[02:18:53] <ShotgunFiend> Matt sighs. He can't cross that.
[02:18:58] <Wogglebug> Luvi! Your woman! She looks so sad!
[02:18:59] <padri> She does not move unless someone makes her.
[02:19:09] <padri> She sobs.
[02:19:16] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi picks her up.
[02:19:23] <ZombieRaptor> "Laura…"
[02:19:31] <Wogglebug> The wind blows by.
[02:19:41] <Wogglebug> A leaf flutters.
[02:19:48] <Wogglebug> S'pretty.
[02:19:58] <Wogglebug> The air's warm, like a porper bonfire.
[02:19:58] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi doesn't see it.
[02:20:15] <padri> She just leans on him and sobs. She's a freak, and she had a terrible day, and its her and John's anniversary, and everything is bad.
[02:20:25] <padri> And she's so tired.
[02:20:29] <padri> Of all of it.
[02:20:47] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi holds her tight.
[02:20:57] <ShotgunFiend> Matt feels like it'd be pointless to meet up with them. He starts hiking back to the site.
[02:21:16] <Wogglebug> Matt, you've just made the worst decision ever and you know it.
[02:21:21] <Wogglebug> Those woods are full of spiders.
[02:21:28] <Wogglebug> Don't do it homey.
[02:21:41] <ShotgunFiend> He pauses. The voice in his head is compelling…
[02:21:52] <ZombieRaptor> [Fucking spiders.] Luvi mutters.
[02:22:22] <Wogglebug> Far below, a rock cracks.
[02:22:23] <ShotgunFiend> Matt reverses his direction and starts towards the other two. Because why not.
[02:22:36] <Wogglebug> Matt, you hear a rock crack in the crater.
[02:22:37] <padri> Laura is bawling into your shirt, Luvi.
[02:22:43] <ShotgunFiend> Matt looks at the crater.
[02:22:44] <padri> Just bawling.
[02:22:54] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi has his arms around her.. "It's alright Laura.."
[02:23:02] <Wogglebug> A small flame blasts a boulder of moderate size into the air.
[02:23:11] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi looks down.
[02:23:13] <ShotgunFiend> "…"
[02:23:16] <Wogglebug> A very grumpy wizard emerges from the Earth.
[02:23:31] <ZombieRaptor> "Abe!"
[02:23:39] <Wogglebug> "THAT'S RIGHT YA BUNCHA STUPID BLOODY FUCKS! GET SOME!"
[02:23:43] <ShotgunFiend> Matt slides back down the hill. He's starting to get annoyed at all the climbing and sliding he's having to do.
[02:23:56] <Wogglebug> Abe jabs at he air with his sword. He's covered in soot, and rockdust.
[02:24:12] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi kicks down dirt down on Abe. "They're gone."
[02:24:31] <padri> It's a good thing laura's busy bawling, or she'd havewords for Abe about language.
[02:24:40] <Wogglebug> Laura, you can feel a pool of knowledge in the back of your head. It would take too much effort to look at it now, but you know its there. Waiting.
[02:24:58] <ShotgunFiend> How close is Matt to Abe?
[02:25:06] <Wogglebug> About 200 meters.
[02:25:15] <padri> Later. Now she's busy.
[02:25:20] <Wogglebug> The radius of the crater.
[02:25:33] <ShotgunFiend> Matt keeps walking towards Abe. He slides down the side of the crater.
[02:25:33] <Wogglebug> From about halfway towards the middle on either side.
[02:25:53] * gumbal1 has quit (Ping timeout: 181 seconds)
[02:26:10] * Roget is now known as Rogetashower
[02:26:11] <padri> Laura looks out at Abe. "I'm sorry, Luvi. We can go get your friend."
[02:26:16] <Wogglebug> Abe is still swinging at the air as you approach, his eyes covered in soot.
[02:26:27] <Wogglebug> He looks like a very siwwy wizard.
[02:26:32] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi kisses her. "I still love you Laura.."
[02:26:42] <ShotgunFiend> "Hey. Hey! Buddy, uh Abe. Stop swinging. They're dead."
[02:26:49] <Wogglebug> "WHAT!"
[02:27:00] <Wogglebug> Abe woke up next to an explosion.
[02:27:07] <Wogglebug> Worst. Alarm clock. Ever.
[02:27:08] <ShotgunFiend> Matt realizes Abe's eardrums are probably decimated.
[02:27:14] <padri> Laura sniffles and lets go of Luvi.
[02:27:25] <ShotgunFiend> "*THE SPIDERS AND ANT ARE DEAD!*"
[02:27:26] <Wogglebug> better start down the back of the hill, Luvi and Laura.
[02:27:30] <Wogglebug> Or you could jump.
[02:27:36] <ZombieRaptor> How far up are they?
[02:27:37] <Wogglebug> "OH."
[02:27:53] <padri> Laura can't fly anymore. That's a bad idea.
[02:27:55] <ShotgunFiend> "MAYBE TRY WIPING OFF YOUR EYES?"
[02:27:56] <Wogglebug> Abe tilts his head. You can see an absurd amount of dust falling out of his ears.
[02:28:07] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi climbs down the cliff.
[02:28:16] <Wogglebug> Zombie: ~210 meters.
[02:28:20] <ZombieRaptor> Oh
[02:28:22] <ZombieRaptor> Nevermind
[02:28:24] <Wogglebug> The cliff is concave.
[02:28:29] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi heads down the safe way.
[02:28:35] <padri> Plus, she's too tired to fall properly.
[02:28:37] <Wogglebug> Yay safety!
[02:28:42] <ZombieRaptor> He runs up to Abe, Thompson in hand.
[02:28:52] <ZombieRaptor> "Abe!"
[02:28:53] <padri> She heads down th hill, stumbling lots.
[02:28:55] <Wogglebug> Abe is rubbing soot out of his eyes.
[02:29:08] <Wogglebug> "WHAt is it?"
[02:29:12] <Wogglebug> "That Luvi?"
[02:29:18] <padri> Laura is much slower and sadder in her approach.
[02:29:18] <Wogglebug> He looks up.
[02:29:27] <Wogglebug> "Hello Lvui. Laura. Lovely evening."
[02:29:28] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi hands Abe his little water jug.
[02:29:39] <ZombieRaptor> "Goddamn…. Was that an ant?"
[02:29:39] <Wogglebug> Abe cleans his sensory organs.
[02:29:51] <padri> Laura continues to sniffle.
[02:29:55] <Wogglebug> "The big thing with the lasers that was obviously an Ant?"
[02:30:05] <ZombieRaptor> "Yea…"
[02:30:13] <Wogglebug> "Yeah, that was an Ant."
[02:30:13] <ZombieRaptor> "Goddamn, why is an ant here?"
[02:30:32] <Wogglebug> "Because certain gods are dicks."
[02:30:42] <Wogglebug> "And don't understand jokes."
[02:30:44] <ShotgunFiend> Matt just stands by. It's like not even possible to third wheel harder.
[02:30:50] <Wogglebug> "But hey, it's gone, right?"
[02:31:09] <Wogglebug> Abe turns to Matt, sensing an odd number of wheels.
[02:31:14] <Wogglebug> "Who the fuck are you?"
[02:31:14] <padri> "/I/ was an ant…" Laura sniffles.
[02:31:21] <Wogglebug> He points a pointy knife at him.
[02:31:35] <Wogglebug> Abe doesn't understand Laura.
[02:31:44] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi bats away Abe's knife arm.
[02:31:50] <Wogglebug> He thinks she might be destabilizing. Poor girl.
[02:31:53] <ShotgunFiend> "I'm Matt… I'm with Luvi. Put the knife down?"
[02:31:57] <ZombieRaptor> "We just came to save your sorry ass Abe."
[02:32:09] <Wogglebug> Abe puts it down, halfheartedly.
[02:32:22] <padri> She probably is, Abe.
[02:32:26] <Wogglebug> "Who said I needed help?" He sticks his nose int he air. So very proper, he is.
[02:32:32] * Atcero has left #homeimprovement ()
[02:32:44] <ZombieRaptor> "The fact you were trapped underground…"
[02:32:47] <ShotgunFiend> ~No idea, but I wish I'd stayed at home.~
[02:32:56] <Wogglebug> "Who says I was trapped!"
[02:33:12] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi sighs. "So then you hid."
[02:33:15] <Wogglebug> "I'll have you know that I was, in fact, cowering in fear!"
[02:33:26] <padri> Laura doesn't even care.
[02:33:32] <Wogglebug> "Perfectly respectable battlefield tactic."
[02:33:48] <ZombieRaptor> "I killed four more spiders.. To come save you, they're going to attack me on site at this rate."
[02:34:05] <padri> She doesn't even really care that he's alive right now, asside from the fact that Luvi's happy about it.
[02:34:06] <Wogglebug> "Spiders weren't after me, mate."
[02:34:14] <Wogglebug> "Ant was. Spiders were after it."
[02:34:26] <Wogglebug> "Big fucking mess of allegiances, this place."
[02:34:29] <ZombieRaptor> "I saw a flaming ruin… I thought you were in danger."
[02:34:39] <ZombieRaptor> [Fuck I hate this forest.]
[02:34:40] <Wogglebug> We should get back. Before we die."
[02:34:55] <Wogglebug> "Good thinking, by the way."
[02:35:03] <Wogglebug> "Flaming ruins tend to go that way."
[02:35:06] <ZombieRaptor> "Lets go…"
[02:35:13] <Wogglebug> Everyone, roll mdef.
[02:35:16] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi takes Laura hand.
[02:35:19] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+4
[02:35:20] <Panic> ZombieRaptor: 1 (4df+4=0, 4-, 4-, 4-)
[02:35:26] <ZombieRaptor> :I
[02:35:26] <padri> 4df+5
[02:35:27] <Panic> padri: 8 (4df+5=3+, 3+, 0, 3+)
[02:35:34] <ShotgunFiend> 4df+4 mbeef
[02:35:35] <Panic> ShotgunFiend: mbeef: 2 (4df+4=4-, 4-, 3+, 4-)
[02:35:35] <Wogglebug> (Abe is treated as an NPC for this run, and will not roll.)
[02:35:44] <Wogglebug> 4df+10
[02:35:44] <Panic> Wogglebug: 8 (4df+10=4-, 0, 0, 4-)
[02:37:18] <Wogglebug> Laura takes a -1 beacues of sads and plot advancement :I
[02:37:29] <padri> Awesome.
[02:37:31] <padri> I like that.
[02:38:59] * ShotgunFiendM has quit (Quit: AndroIRC - Android IRC Client ( http://www.androirc.com ))
[02:39:27] * ShotgunFiendM has joined #homeimprovement
[02:40:22] <padri> So?
[02:40:34] <Wogglebug> (See IC, Padri)
[02:40:38] <Wogglebug> *OOC
[02:41:24] * Atcero has joined #homeimprovement
[02:41:27] * Atcero has left #homeimprovement ()
[02:42:55] <Wogglebug> The moon goes out. And the stars. Everything is very dark, and a mist rolls in.
[02:43:03] <Wogglebug> Dear lord that's a lot of mist.
[02:43:07] <ZombieRaptor> "Fuck."
[02:43:16] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi pulls out his pistol.
[02:43:27] <Wogglebug> (Laura get +1 to percept till otherwise noted)
[02:43:33] <padri> Laura pulls herself into Luvi's arms.
[02:43:43] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi holds her.
[02:43:58] <ZombieRaptor> "Abe what is this?"
[02:43:59] <Wogglebug> You can hear creaking sounds far off.
[02:44:01] <ShotgunFiendM> Matt is alone. Third wheeling hard, still.
[02:44:04] <Wogglebug> "Uhhh."
[02:44:08] <Wogglebug> 4df+3
[02:44:09] <Panic> Wogglebug: 1 (4df+3=0, 4-, 4-, 0)
[02:44:16] <padri> Despite hating the superpowers, she feels especially helpless without them.
[02:44:19] <ZombieRaptor> [We're going to die aren't we?]
[02:44:21] <ShotgunFiendM> "Uhm… Yeah… Where are we…?"
[02:44:23] <Wogglebug> "Fuck if I know."
[02:44:24] <Wogglebug> "Dark magic? maybe?"
[02:44:33] * GraemeCracker is now known as GraemeDisappear
[02:44:38] <Wogglebug> The crater is still craterous, Luvi.
[02:44:46] <Wogglebug> And you still have a flashlight.
[02:45:14] <ZombieRaptor> Erm
[02:45:41] <Wogglebug> The mist keep in rolling by.
[02:45:53] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi pulls out his flashlight too..
[02:46:04] <Wogglebug> The creaking in the distance continues.
[02:46:20] <padri> Perc to see what it is?
[02:46:24] <ZombieRaptor> "I think we should hide in Abe's hovel."
[02:46:27] <ZombieRaptor> "Now."
[02:46:39] <Wogglebug> "It's gone."
[02:46:40] <padri> Or something to try and drag out any relevant knowledge?
[02:46:45] <Wogglebug> "I was in the last little bit of it."
[02:46:48] <ZombieRaptor> "There's a hole."
[02:47:02] <ZombieRaptor> "A little room still open."
[02:47:10] <Wogglebug> Roll your power, Laura.
[02:47:19] <Wogglebug> "It was vaporized, I think."
[02:47:30] <padri> 4df+6 there's an anomaly!
[02:47:30] <Panic> padri: there's an anomaly!: 3 (4df+6=4-, 4-, 0, 4-)
[02:47:34] <ZombieRaptor> "Shit."
[02:47:39] <ShotgunFiendM> Matt is kind of blanking out again. Too much has happened today for the poor boys mind
[02:47:47] <ZombieRaptor> "Get in a crater, lie down, and for fucks sake don't move."
[02:48:24] <Wogglebug> It's some kind of magic of the Acranodian, Laura. Dark magic. Like spraying someone in the face with dark.
[02:48:27] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi pulls Laura down a ways into a deeper crater, he gets on his belly and peeks over the edge.
[02:48:42] <Wogglebug> Abe stands there.
[02:48:42] <ZombieRaptor> He looks out Into the mist.
[02:48:52] <Wogglebug> "Guys I don't think anyone's coming."
[02:49:08] <padri> "Luvi, maybe we should try moving out of it…"
[02:49:18] <ZombieRaptor> "Can we?"
[02:49:24] <ZombieRaptor> "I don't know how big it is."
[02:49:30] <padri> She looks to where the mist is blowing from?
[02:49:35] <padri> "Maybe?"
[02:49:45] <padri> She's not sure of herself.
[02:49:45] <Wogglebug> Somewhere to the North there is a cry. A shriek. Big. And loud. And from the North. The direction that isn't towards the site.
[02:49:56] <Wogglebug> It's blowing from /everywhere/."
[02:49:58] <Wogglebug> *-"
[02:50:02] <Wogglebug> Magic's a bitch.
[02:50:03] <padri> Laura shudders.
[02:50:05] <ZombieRaptor> "Fucking hell."
[02:50:08] <ShotgunFiendM> "Uhm…"
[02:50:18] <Wogglebug> "We should run. Away."
[02:50:34] <padri> Laura nods.
[02:50:37] <ShotgunFiendM> "I agree…"
[02:50:41] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi stands up. "Lets go."
[02:50:48] <Wogglebug> Abe sets off for the woods at a blinding pace. "I'LL MEET YOU BACK AT THE SITE HAVE FUN SEE YOU GUYS LATER."
[02:50:58] <Wogglebug> None of you could possibly catch him.
[02:51:10] <ShotgunFiendM> Matt sighs. Why… Why me
[02:51:11] <Wogglebug> But you could certainly try.
[02:51:12] <ZombieRaptor> "Goddamnit."
[02:51:18] <ShotgunFiendM> …~~*
[02:51:23] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi runs, pulling Laura along. "Matt run!"
[02:51:38] <ShotgunFiendM> Matt chases after them.
[02:51:40] <padri> Laura stays with Luvi to the best of her ability.
[02:51:48] <Wogglebug> You here a large tree explode somewhere far off to the North.
[02:51:54] <Wogglebug> Not fall.
[02:51:58] <Wogglebug> Explode.
[02:52:15] <Wogglebug> Roll agility to run through the forest in /supernight/
[02:52:19] <ShotgunFiendM> Explosions don't bode well with war veterans.
[02:52:25] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+3
[02:52:26] <Panic> ZombieRaptor: 3 (4df+3=4-, 3+, 4-, 3+)
[02:52:32] <padri> 4df+4
[02:52:32] <Panic> padri: 4 (4df+4=4-, 3+, 3+, 4-)
[02:52:35] <ShotgunFiendM> 4df+4 Feet don't fail me now
[02:52:36] <Panic> ShotgunFiendM: Feet don't fail me now: 2 (4df+4=4-, 4-, 4-, 3+)
[02:52:53] <padri> Laura is best runner.
[02:52:58] <Wogglebug> Matt, you fall on your face. Luvi, you fall on your butt. Laura stays up, barely.
[02:53:07] <Wogglebug> Better get back up, boyos!
[02:53:07] <padri> Cause she totally has experience running in the woods.
[02:53:15] <Wogglebug> Roll perception.
[02:53:15] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi stands up.
[02:53:19] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+5
[02:53:20] <Panic> ZombieRaptor: 4 (4df+5=0, 4-, 3+, 4-)
[02:53:25] <padri> 4df+7
[02:53:26] <Panic> padri: 8 (4df+7=3+, 3+, 0, 4-)
[02:53:36] <ShotgunFiendM> "Fuck! God damnit." Matt pushes himself up and keeps running.
[02:53:51] <ShotgunFiendM> 4df+8
[02:53:52] <Panic> ShotgunFiendM: 10 (4df+8=3+, 3+, 0, 0)
[02:53:56] <Wogglebug> Two helicopters roar by overhead, heading North.
[02:54:01] <ShotgunFiendM> Still best eyes tho
[02:54:04] <ZombieRaptor> "What the hell?"
[02:54:05] <Wogglebug> They're already laying down hevy fire.
[02:54:07] <ZombieRaptor> "Military?"
[02:54:38] <ShotgunFiendM> "Hey look. It's your gunships, Luvi." Matt sounds maybe a little pissed.
[02:54:43] <padri> "Doesn't matter! Come on!"
[02:54:44] <ZombieRaptor> "Goddamnit."
[02:54:47] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi runs.
[02:54:50] <Wogglebug> Matt, as you turn slightly, in the corener of your eye, you see one of the helicopters pierced bya tree bigger the size of a truck as it hurdle through the air.
[02:54:56] <Wogglebug> It makes quite the fireball.
[02:55:15] * Rogetashower has quit (Quit: Hasa Diga Eebowai!)
[02:55:25] <ShotgunFiendM> "For fucks sake. Something is /throwing trees/ at the choppers."
[02:55:38] <Wogglebug> Ruuuuuun!
[02:55:39] <ZombieRaptor> "Fucking run!"
[02:55:48] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi is sprinting.
[02:55:51] <ShotgunFiendM> Matt picks up the pace.
[02:55:58] <Wogglebug> Roll agility to run through the forest at supernight.
[02:56:03] <ZombieRaptor> He's used to running through here by now
[02:56:07] <ZombieRaptor> Did it already
[02:56:07] <padri> Laura is terrified. She's about ready to scramble through the trees with her hands, if need be.
[02:56:09] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+3
[02:56:10] <Panic> ZombieRaptor: 5 (4df+3=3+, 3+, 0, 0)
[02:56:21] <ShotgunFiendM> 4df+4 cause why not fall again
[02:56:21] <Panic> ShotgunFiendM: cause why not fall again: 3 (4df+4=4-, 4-, 0, 3+)
[02:56:27] <Wogglebug> Luvi, you manage to stay on your feet! Good job!
[02:56:27] <padri> 4df+4 using every resource I've got
[02:56:28] <Panic> padri: using every resource I've got: 4 (4df+4=3+, 4-, 4-, 3+)
[02:56:33] <Wogglebug> Matt, you sort of work it our.
[02:56:36] <Wogglebug> Laura does fine.
[02:56:40] <Wogglebug> *out
[02:57:01] <ShotgunFiendM> Matt has a perfectly good excuse for sucking at running.
[02:57:20] <Wogglebug> You can hear a fuckload of trees falling to the North.
[02:57:33] <Wogglebug> Luvi, you notice a very large web ahead.
[02:57:36] <Wogglebug> It's silbery.
[02:57:39] <Wogglebug> *silvery.
[02:57:44] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi stops everyone.
[02:57:49] <Wogglebug> Laura, roll anomaly.
[02:57:50] <ZombieRaptor> "Web! Go around!"
[02:58:01] <ShotgunFiendM> Matt almost hits Luvi.
[02:58:04] <padri> 4df+6 aaagh
[02:58:04] <Panic> padri: aaagh: 6 (4df+6=3+, 0, 4-, 0)
[02:58:08] <ShotgunFiendM> Runs into*
[02:58:27] <Wogglebug> Laura, you are one hundred percent sure that running headfirst into that web is literally your only hope for survival.
[02:58:54] <padri> "Com /on!/" She does so.
[02:58:55] <Wogglebug> Also, you know that it's a portal to the Realm of the Forest God.
[02:59:02] <Wogglebug> Welp.
[02:59:13] <Wogglebug> Looks like the broad just ran /through/ a spider web.
[02:59:16] <Wogglebug> And vanished.
[02:59:23] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi curses, he runs through.
[02:59:24] <Wogglebug> Watcha gonna do about that, tough guys?
[02:59:31] <ShotgunFiendM> Matt blinks. At this point, why /not/ Matt runs through it.
[02:59:38] <Wogglebug> Pause.
[03:01:19] * gumbal1 has joined #homeimprovement
[03:01:29] * padri is now known as Birch
[03:03:11] * padri has joined #homeimprovement
[03:03:31] * Birch has quit (Quit: Mango IRC for iOS and OS X, http://mediaware.sk/mango)
[03:06:23] <Wogglebug> You all find yourselves stepping onto a very, very green hilltop. It's bright daylight, with only a few clouds in the whole shy. The sun shines, huge. You're in a clearing, but on any side of you there are trees bigger than you can imagine. They're tall, and old, and dark, and strong. They all flow with a sort of life force, a binding in the whole of them. The entire place is filled with it.
[03:06:24] <Wogglebug> At the end of one side of the clearing is a cliff face, spanning a good portion of the massive clearing.Everything's huge here. The cliff must be massive with how far way the trees below look. They're like normal trees, almost. You can tell they're not though. In the middle distance the forest seems to go on forever, green and lunch, and full of rich, dark wood. Among the trees you can see…
[03:06:26] <Wogglebug> …great shapes moving, slow and ponderous.
[03:06:27] <Wogglebug> Far away there lies a tree bigger than all imagining, bigger than all the tallest things of Earth combined. It's beautiful, life radiating in every part of it, making up the whole of nature in its majesty. You can feel its power, teste it in the air.
[03:06:29] <Wogglebug> Gravity seems weaker here, and the air much fresher. Take +4 to agility, +4 to strength, +4 to melee, and you can ask for conditionals related to those.
[03:06:31] <Wogglebug> Laura, you know that this is the Realm fo the Forest God. It is controlled now by the Spiders, but in truth it is still a place of Beauty. Capital B Beauty.
[03:06:35] <Wogglebug> Unpause.
[03:06:50] <padri> paws so i can reeeaaaad
[03:07:04] <ZombieRaptor> (Hell Wogglebug :p )
[03:07:31] <Wogglebug> (Description is /key/)
[03:07:54] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi blinks.
[03:08:05] <ShotgunFiendM> Matt does too.
[03:08:07] <padri> Conditionals?
[03:08:16] <padri> Laura takes a deep breath. She feels good here.
[03:08:20] <Wogglebug> Ya know. Situational bonuses.
[03:08:26] <padri> This is a good thing.
[03:08:28] <padri> er
[03:08:29] <ZombieRaptor> "Oh hell."
[03:08:31] <padri> place
[03:08:37] <ZombieRaptor> "We're in the nest."
[03:08:48] <ZombieRaptor> "The goddamned fucking node."
[03:09:00] <ShotgunFiendM> "Explain… Please? "
[03:09:02] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi runs a hand through his hair. [Fuck fuck fuck.]
[03:09:04] <padri> "It's beautiful here." Laura sits, looking out over the trees.
[03:09:25] <ZombieRaptor> "We're in the goddamn nest Matt!"
[03:09:28] <padri> She's happy to just /be/ here.
[03:09:46] <Wogglebug> You can roll percept to identify the shapes moving in the distance, Luvi.
[03:09:50] <ShotgunFiendM> "What /nest/? Spider? Ant? What?"
[03:10:07] <padri> "Spiders here. I doubt there are any ants."
[03:10:14] <padri> She sounds at peace.
[03:10:16] <ZombieRaptor> He pulls out his binoculars.
[03:10:41] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+7 Perception bonus still apply?
[03:10:42] <Panic> ZombieRaptor: Perception bonus still apply?: 4 (4df+7=4-, 0, 4-, 4-)
[03:10:42] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+7
[03:10:43] <Panic> ZombieRaptor: 3 (4df+7=4-, 4-, 4-, 4-)
[03:10:46] <ZombieRaptor> Bleh
[03:10:53] <ZombieRaptor> Take first I was lagging
[03:10:57] <Wogglebug> Meh. The air is clear, and it's bright day.
[03:11:26] <Wogglebug> They're Spiders. At least 64 footers. Maybe 128s. Some of the large ones might be 256's.
[03:11:37] <Wogglebug> /Those aren't even statted yet/
[03:11:41] <Wogglebug> /They're massive/
[03:11:43] <ZombieRaptor> "Uh guys.."
[03:11:48] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi is trembling.
[03:11:49] <Wogglebug> They're far off.
[03:11:51] <Wogglebug> Miles.
[03:11:54] <Wogglebug> But god.
[03:11:59] <Wogglebug> They sure are huge.
[03:12:01] <ZombieRaptor> "Th—- they're hundreds of feet tall."
[03:12:02] <padri> "Hmm?" Laura is thinking that she should bring Katie here. It's very peaceful.
[03:12:06] <ShotgunFiendM> Matt looks where luvi is looking.
[03:12:10] <padri> Laura shrugs. "So?"
[03:12:17] <ShotgunFiendM> "We… Shouldn't be here…"
[03:12:24] <Wogglebug> Laura, do note it's not suicide levels of peaceful.
[03:12:31] <Wogglebug> Good spot for a picnic, though.
[03:12:32] <ZombieRaptor> "We're going to die here."
[03:12:34] <padri> I know.
[03:12:40] <padri> She just likes being here.
[03:12:51] <padri> And the spiders are miles and miles off, so why bother about them?
[03:12:54] <Wogglebug> Behind you the web that let you in is gone.
[03:13:11] <ZombieRaptor> "We need to get out."
[03:13:46] <ShotgunFiendM> Matt takes his turn at running his hand through his hair. He's never going to see Emily again.
[03:13:56] <padri> "Don't you think we should wait until the death and distruction is gone on the other side, Luvi?" She sais this like it's kinda obvious.
[03:14:02] <padri> *says
[03:14:31] <Wogglebug> You can see some birds int he distance, Matt.
[03:14:35] <ZombieRaptor> "I think we should leave now… Laura, spiders /hundreds/ of feet tall are here!•
[03:14:38] <ZombieRaptor> "*
[03:14:55] <ShotgunFiendM> Are the birds special in any way?
[03:14:56] <Wogglebug> They look pretty at first, until you realize they must be the size of a semi-truck.
[03:15:03] <padri> "Miles off, dear. And they have no reason to come here. We're tiny. They won't even notice us."
[03:15:03] <Wogglebug> They're far off, though.
[03:15:12] <ShotgunFiendM> That qualifies as special.
[03:15:31] <ShotgunFiendM> "Why is God's name is everything massive here…"
[03:15:43] <Wogglebug> Laure, you know the answer.
[03:15:49] <Wogglebug> You can tell him, if you'd like.
[03:16:05] <padri> What is the answer?
[03:16:14] <padri> She's gunna tell him. Why not?
[03:16:21] <padri> Oh!
[03:16:25] <Wogglebug> It's the raw life-force in the place, laid down by the Old God. Fad through the Forest God for centuries, nurturing and feeding the immortal place.
[03:16:36] <Wogglebug> *Fed
[03:16:40] <padri> "This is the realm of the Old God. That's why."
[03:16:47] <ZombieRaptor> "The old god?"
[03:16:55] <ShotgunFiendM> "That… Explains nothing."
[03:17:03] <ShotgunFiendM> Matt is getting irate.
[03:17:52] <padri> Laura nods. "There's a raw energy here because of the Forest God. It's a lot of life here, dear."
[03:17:59] <padri> She is the opposite of irate.
[03:18:26] <Wogglebug> A wind stirs the clearing.
[03:18:27] <ZombieRaptor> "… Can we find this God?"
[03:18:51] <padri> Laura furrows her brow. "I don't know. It's an interesting thought."
[03:18:58] <Wogglebug> Laure, you know he is now trapped within his home, the tree. The Spiders hold him there with blackest magic.
[03:19:09] <Wogglebug> A deal with the God of Death.
[03:19:23] <ZombieRaptor> (Will we ever free him?)
[03:19:31] <Wogglebug> (Who knoooooows.)
[03:19:45] <padri> Laura frowns. "It's the spiders…" She doesn't sound happy about it. "They don't belong here."
[03:20:50] <ZombieRaptor> "… Where is the forest god?"
[03:21:05] <Wogglebug> Matt, there are very pretty flowers all around.
[03:21:20] <padri> "The tree."
[03:21:28] <Wogglebug> Luvi, you feel the strongest desire ever, to build a particularly manly house.
[03:21:29] <padri> She sounds a touch confused.
[03:21:47] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi frowns. "I need an axe."
[03:21:52] <padri> Luvi, you and Laura could live in a tree house.
[03:21:57] <padri> It would be epic.
[03:22:05] <padri> You could stay in peaceful land all your lives.
[03:22:13] <ShotgunFiendM> Matt is in no mood for flowers.
[03:22:14] <ZombieRaptor> But Katie
[03:22:15] <padri> And Matt could just third-wheel along.
[03:22:36] <Wogglebug> A bird is 20 feet above you, Matt.
[03:22:43] <Wogglebug> How the fuck did it get there without you noticing?
[03:22:47] <padri> Yus. Katie must find her way in, too. It's just a passing fancy for Laura.
[03:22:50] <Wogglebug> Dear fuckign christ it's huge.
[03:22:52] <ShotgunFiendM> Matt gets more irritated my the minute. "We /need/ to-"
[03:23:02] <ShotgunFiendM> He looks up…
[03:23:10] <ZombieRaptor> "Build a manly fucking house."
[03:23:14] <Wogglebug> It lands behind the lot of them, sending up a massive cloud of dust.
[03:23:20] <Wogglebug> Even the dust is Beautiful.
[03:23:26] <padri> aura turns and looks at the bird.
[03:23:30] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi looks at it. "Err.. Hello?"
[03:23:33] <padri> Is it dangerous? Oother than being massive.
[03:23:33] <ShotgunFiendM> Matt coughs. He just wants to go home.
[03:24:06] <Wogglebug> The dust clears, and you can see the great bird. It's almost like a drgaon, so much grace and peace.
[03:24:19] <ZombieRaptor> "Good Evening??"
[03:24:23] <Wogglebug> It's bulue and green, with yellow accents along its long neck.
[03:24:39] <Wogglebug> On its back stand an old man, wizened and stooped.
[03:24:57] <Wogglebug> *stands
[03:25:05] <Wogglebug> He waves at them, cheerfully.
[03:25:10] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi waves back.
[03:25:12] <Wogglebug> "Howdy, all!"
[03:25:15] <padri> Laura smiles at him.
[03:25:36] <ShotgunFiendM> Matt just kind of looks.
[03:25:54] <ZombieRaptor> "Evening… We're a bit lost.." Luvi looks at his torn clothing. (Cause plasma and being thrown.) "And hurt a bit."
[03:25:54] <ShotgunFiendM> He's abiut to
[03:26:05] <ShotgunFiendM> Have a mental breakdown*
[03:26:12] <Wogglebug> "S'w'ld seems so."
[03:26:43] <Wogglebug> The man leaps down from the bird. 30 feet. Like nothing.
[03:26:49] <ZombieRaptor> "Had a run in with an ant.. Trying to save a team member, named Abe."
[03:26:51] <padri> Laura gets up and tilts Matt's face down to her. She's just happy. "Cheer up. Everything is okay here. We'll get back just fine, alright?"
[03:26:53] <Wogglebug> He lands, and no dust kicks up beneath him.
[03:27:10] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi walks up to them and offers his hand. "Luvi M Harkess."
[03:27:12] <Wogglebug> "And just how's'd you lot get here?"
[03:27:19] <ShotgunFiendM> Matt just looks at Laura with a confused face
[03:27:24] <ZombieRaptor> "Ran through a web."
[03:27:29] <Wogglebug> The man shakes Luvi's hand. "Name's Jack."
[03:27:33] <Wogglebug> He smiles.
[03:27:41] <ZombieRaptor> "Just Jack?"
[03:27:56] <padri> Laura nods at Matt and turns back to Jack. She's happy here.
[03:28:06] <Wogglebug> "Ahh, sounds about right. Tends to go thataways, when the buggers start fighting. You lot with that Foundation outfit, I expect? In the Catskills?"
[03:28:24] <Wogglebug> The man doges Luvi's question.
[03:28:26] <Wogglebug> *dodges
[03:28:35] <Wogglebug> He doesn't just avoid it with his words.
[03:28:38] <ZombieRaptor> "Yea… Catskills?"
[03:28:46] <Wogglebug> It misses him entirely.
[03:29:39] <padri> Nope. He doges it. Such answerless.
[03:29:44] <Wogglebug> The man nods.
[03:29:54] <ZombieRaptor> "Yea…"
[03:30:17] <ZombieRaptor> "I'm guessing you're some sort of wizard?"
[03:30:18] <Wogglebug> "So I expect y'all are lookign for a way home, huh?"
[03:30:34] <padri> Laura shrugs. "Only once it's safe there."
[03:30:34] <ShotgunFiendM> Matt perks up. He nods. "Yes."
[03:30:41] <ZombieRaptor> "Eradicating the spiders would be nice.. But a way home is good too."
[03:30:43] <Wogglebug> "Oh, Yup. Archmage. 1st ring. Brown."
[03:30:56] <ZombieRaptor> "Archmage?? Hell…"
[03:30:57] <padri> She has complete faith that they will find a way home.
[03:31:06] <ZombieRaptor> "1st ring? Brown?"
[03:31:15] <Wogglebug> "Righto. Should be simple enough, getting you lot home."
[03:31:19] <Wogglebug> The question misses.
[03:31:26] <Wogglebug> Sort of just slips past.
[03:31:27] <padri> Laura has no idea what any of that means. She doesn't really care.
[03:31:40] <ZombieRaptor> "Is that some sort of ranking?"
[03:31:50] <Wogglebug> Misses again. Damn he's good.
[03:31:56] <Wogglebug> "Right. Hmm."
[03:31:57] <ZombieRaptor> Damnit.
[03:32:04] <Wogglebug> The man looks thinkish.
[03:32:09] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi's a sniper, he's not doin well.
[03:32:11] <Wogglebug> Sort of a rugged sort of thinkish.
[03:32:20] <Wogglebug> Looks like a cowboy, he does, almost.
[03:32:20] <padri> Laura looks at the bird. "Your bird is beautiful."
[03:32:36] <Wogglebug> Now that he's standing there, next to you, he doesn't looks so old or stooped.
[03:32:50] <ZombieRaptor> "I actually sort of wish we could stay here… Better than dealing with cultists all the time."
[03:32:55] <Wogglebug> He looks young. Mid 30's. Sandy blond hair, a bit of stubble.
[03:32:56] <ZombieRaptor> "Cults are the worst…"
[03:33:01] <Wogglebug> The man laughs.
[03:33:06] <Wogglebug> It's deep, and honest.
[03:33:10] <padri> Laura nods. "If I could get Katie in here, it would be a perfect place to live."
[03:33:17] <Wogglebug> "Not quite the worst, friend.Trust me there."
[03:33:23] <ShotgunFiendM> Matt frowns. "I want to go home…" He says that quietly.
[03:33:27] <padri> She sighs.
[03:33:29] <ZombieRaptor> "They're still pretty annoying."
[03:33:32] <Wogglebug> "You wouldn't want to be 'round this place come dark."
[03:33:37] <ZombieRaptor> "Met a major demon the other day."
[03:33:45] <ZombieRaptor> "How so?"
[03:33:53] <Wogglebug> "The curse the old man laid down is enough to passify them in the day, but come night…"
[03:33:57] <Wogglebug> He shakes his head.
[03:34:11] <Wogglebug> "Ain' pretty."
[03:34:27] <Wogglebug> AHA!
[03:34:30] <Wogglebug> It's not spoken.
[03:34:31] <padri> "The Death God?"
[03:34:33] <ZombieRaptor> "I'm guessing them is the spiders?"
[03:34:36] <Wogglebug> You hear it in your ears.
[03:34:44] <Wogglebug> Your questions are obliterated by it.
[03:34:46] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi frowns.
[03:34:50] <ShotgunFiendM> "…"
[03:34:51] <Wogglebug> "I've got it, now!"
[03:34:51] <ZombieRaptor> "What was that."
[03:35:14] <Wogglebug> The man whips a staff from nothingness, spinning it above him. Above all of you. How is he…?
[03:35:15] <padri> Laura is confused.
[03:35:22] <Wogglebug> Everything goes all blurry.
[03:35:32] <Wogglebug> Not unconscious, mind.
[03:35:37] <Wogglebug> /Blurry./
[03:35:44] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi blinks.
[03:35:44] <padri> Laura closes her eyes. She doesn't like the blurry.
[03:35:45] <Wogglebug> "Walk along now, head for home."
[03:35:54] <Wogglebug> "One foot in front of the other, all that."
[03:36:00] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi walks.
[03:36:09] <Wogglebug> The man gives Matt an encouraging shove. It nearly knocks him over.
[03:36:16] <padri> Laura reaches out and takes Luvi's hand.
[03:36:22] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi takes it.
[03:36:24] <ShotgunFiendM> If it means home, Matt's doing it. He walks. Stumbles when shoved.
[03:36:27] <padri> She lets him lead her.
[03:36:37] <Wogglebug> Everything…. /shifts/.
[03:36:41] <Wogglebug> Changes.
[03:36:50] <Wogglebug> You all walk into the same light pole.
[03:36:56] <Wogglebug> It clangs a bit.
[03:37:05] <ShotgunFiendM> "Aahhhh!"
[03:37:06] <ZombieRaptor> "Ack!"
[03:37:13] <ShotgunFiendM> Matt rubs his forehead.
[03:37:14] <Wogglebug> When you open your eyes, there's light above.
[03:37:22] <padri> Laura looks up at it.
[03:37:24] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi looks up.
[03:37:30] <ShotgunFiendM> Matt looks around. Not up!
[03:37:42] <Wogglebug> You're down the road from the site, next to a random neo-victorian light-post off the side of the road.
[03:37:59] <ZombieRaptor> Is anything rampaging still?
[03:38:11] <Wogglebug> Nope. All is well. Crickets chirping. Air buzzing.
[03:38:29] <ShotgunFiendM> Matt laughs. And cries a little. It makes for a weird noise.
[03:38:31] <Wogglebug> A hear a laugh to the North. Loud. In your head. Laura, you know the Spiders have retreated.
[03:38:41] <padri> Laura squeezes Luvi's hand. The sad will come back soon, but peaceful land helped.
[03:39:03] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi kisses her cheek. "Lets head back..?"
[03:39:17] <ShotgunFiendM> Matt's already walking.
[03:39:19] <Wogglebug> Only half a mile!
[03:39:24] <Wogglebug> Lucky ducks, this lot!
[03:39:24] <ZombieRaptor> They walk.
[03:39:24] <padri> She nods. "Alright."
[03:39:52] <Wogglebug> Eventually, after a good bit of time to talk and cajole, they arrive back at #oricins-ic2

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License