Megaspider Attacks!

[20:32] <Wixelt> Wilson exits the front gate, he looks around
[20:32] <padri> Laura stands just outside the door.
[20:32] <gumbal1> «Fucking damnit what's the fucking matter here?»
[20:32] <@Wogglebug> From out of the forest roars a great and terrible beast, steaming with hate and, well, steam.
[20:32] <Daedalus> Billy arrives with his shotgun, "What the bloody fuck was 'at?"
01[20:32] <Nemi> Lis comes stumbling out the front door, tugging her reindeer scarf about herself. She looks unwell and unsteady both.
03[20:32] * Proto_Lost (~PI.BB7E9F93.D5CD8115.3AB0EA0C|otorP#PI.BB7E9F93.D5CD8115.3AB0EA0C|otorP) has joined #origins-ic2
[20:32] <Wixelt> "What the-"
01[20:32] <Nemi> ".. Oh God, what is that?"
[20:32] <@Wogglebug> It's the size of a building, and has far too many legs.
[20:32] <@Wogglebug> Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
[20:32] <ShotgunFiend> Matt suddenly wishes he weren't in the tree anymore.
[20:32] <gumbal1> "What the hell."
[20:32] <Daedalus> Is it a spider?
[20:32] <padri> Laura puts out a hand to stabilize Lis.
[20:32] <Denied_Existence> Heinrich bolts out, pausing when he spots the beast. "……"
[20:32] <@Wogglebug> It knocks over a car.
03[20:33] * Atcero (ten.tsewq.ogrf.6A08916A-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.tsewq.ogrf.6A08916A-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #origins-ic2
[20:33] <@Wogglebug> rush
[20:33] <@Wogglebug> Crush
[20:33] <@Wogglebug> Dear god that thing looks pissed.
01[20:33] <Nemi> Lis just -stares- at the thing. And promptly starts backing up toward the door.
[20:33] <GraemeCracker> Enter Murray. "…What the /fuck/."
[20:33] <Proto_Lost> Harley makes it out, and suddenly wishes he didn't. "O-oh..ohh fuck me."
[20:33] <TeslaTornado> Kevin goes back inside and returns moments later with his anti-tank rifle.
[20:33] <Denied_Existence> "…Do ve have any explosives?"
[20:33] <Wixelt> Wilson just stares
[20:33] <@Wogglebug> A few guards up the slope open fire on it.
[20:33] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi arrives.
[20:33] <@Wogglebug> 4df+16
[20:33] <Glacon> Wogglebug: 20 (4df+16=3+, 3+, 3+, 3+)
[20:33] <padri> Laura stays back near the wall.
03[20:33] * ProcyonLotor (~ten.labolgcbs.lircic.deepsthgil.52D4FFE5-CRInys|noycorP#ten.labolgcbs.lircic.deepsthgil.52D4FFE5-CRInys|noycorP) has joined #origins-ic2
[20:33] <ShotgunFiend> 4df+12 Add Matt's sniping to that!
[20:33] <Glacon> ShotgunFiend: Add Matt's sniping to that!: 12 (4df+12=0, 4-, 0, 3+)
01[20:33] <Nemi> "Th-thanks Laura oh God I don't.. No no no not for me…"
[20:33] <Atcero> Zoe just gives an add look
[20:33] <Proto_Lost> He backs the fuck up, sticking near the door.
[20:33] <Daedalus> 4df+5 "Fuckin' thing!"
[20:33] <Glacon> Daedalus: "Fuckin' thing!": 6 (4df+5=4-, 3+, 3+, 0)
[20:33] <TeslaTornado> 4df+9 Add Kevin's Boys Rifle to that
[20:33] <Glacon> TeslaTornado: Add Kevin's Boys Rifle to that: 8 (4df+9=4-, 0, 3+, 4-)
[20:34] <ZombieRaptor> He wishes he has his anti tank rifle from earlier, can he go take it back from the armory?
[20:34] <Wixelt> Wilson's browning
[20:34] <GraemeCracker> 4df+5 why not shoot at it too Murray?
[20:34] <Glacon> GraemeCracker: why not shoot at it too Murray?: 3 (4df+5=4-, 4-, 3+, 4-)
[20:34] <gumbal1> "What the…«God fucking damnit what is that?»"
[20:34] <Wixelt> 4df+1
[20:34] <Glacon> Wixelt: 1 (4df+1=4-, 3+, 0, 0)
[20:34] <Proto_Lost> "L-Lis! G-guh….get away from there!"
[20:34] <padri> "Go back inside, Lis. I think we've got this covered. You should take care of yourself."
[20:34] <ZombieRaptor> "Kevin! Hand me that rifle! I can hit the eyes!"
[20:34] <padri> "Check on Katie for me?"
[20:34] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi runs up to Kevin.
[20:34] <Proto_Lost> He looks at Laura, his eyes a little crazed. "Me and her will get right on that!"
[20:34] <@Wogglebug> 4df+16
[20:34] <Glacon> Wogglebug: 14 (4df+16=4-, 4-, 4-, 3+)
[20:34] <Daedalus> "What the fuck is this thing?" Billy shouts as he reloads.
[20:35] <@Wogglebug> The rounds sting the great beast.
[20:35] <@Wogglebug> Great. Now it's pisse doff.
[20:35] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi grabs Kevin's shoulder, "let me see that!"
[20:35] <Denied_Existence> "Spread out!"
[20:35] <gumbal1> "Merde."
[20:35] <TeslaTornado> 4df+9 Kevin aims for the eyes now.
[20:35] <Glacon> TeslaTornado: Kevin aims for the eyes now.: 11 (4df+9=3+, 0, 3+, 0)
[20:35] <TeslaTornado> "Go get your rifle, Harkess, goddammit!"
01[20:35] <Nemi> "I.. hope you're right." She runs back inside. ~NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE~
[20:35] <ShotgunFiend> Matt slides down his tree and runs abck to the site in a dead sprint. He is not a front line man.
[20:35] <padri> Is it one of the spiders?
[20:35] <gumbal1> Danielle just watches.
[20:35] <Wixelt> Wilson looks for a weakness
[20:35] <@Wogglebug> 4df+16
[20:35] <Glacon> Wogglebug: 16 (4df+16=3+, 3+, 4-, 4-)
[20:35] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi runs back inside.
[20:35] <Daedalus> 4df+5 Billy just keeps blindly firing at the thing.
[20:35] <Glacon> Daedalus: Billy just keeps blindly firing at the thing.: 4 (4df+5=0, 0, 4-, 0)
[20:35] <@Wogglebug> It's a 32 - Foot high Spider of rage and death.
[20:35] <Atcero> Zoe isn't sure what to do
[20:35] <Denied_Existence> Heinrich runs off and takes cover spread out from the group
[20:35] <ZombieRaptor> Fuck the armory people, he steals the gun back
[20:35] <Wixelt> 4df+6 (Not tagging the 7 until I get theat rectifued)
[20:35] <Glacon> Wixelt: (Not tagging the 7 until I get theat rectifued): 5 (4df+6=0, 4-, 4-, 3+)
[20:36] <@Wogglebug> It's wrecking somecars out front the site.
[20:36] <ZombieRaptor> Any rocket launchers in the armory Wogglebug?
[20:36] <Atcero> She heads back inside, knowing she can't help
[20:36] <@Wogglebug> Nope.
[20:36] <@Wogglebug> Not that he can get.
[20:36] <@Wogglebug> The guards fire again.
[20:36] <@Wogglebug> 4df+16
[20:36] <Glacon> Wogglebug: 13 (4df+16=4-, 4-, 4-, 0)
[20:36] <@Wogglebug> 4df+16
[20:36] <Glacon> Wogglebug: 16 (4df+16=0, 0, 0, 0)
[20:36] <ShotgunFiend> 4df+12 Sniping from a much safer distance.
[20:36] <Glacon> ShotgunFiend: Sniping from a much safer distance.: 11 (4df+12=4-, 0, 3+, 4-)
[20:36] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi runs back outside with the re stolen anti tank rifle.
[20:36] <padri> Is it a spider?
[20:36] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+11 Straight in the eyes.
[20:36] <Glacon> ZombieRaptor: Straight in the eyes.: 12 (4df+11=4-, 0, 3+, 3+)
[20:37] <GraemeCracker> 4df+9 Murray just starts unloading everything in his magazine at the thing.
[20:37] <Glacon> GraemeCracker: Murray just starts unloading everything in his magazine at the thing.: 10 (4df+9=0, 4-, 3+, 3+)
[20:37] <@Wogglebug> The volleys do nothing, and Luvi's shot ricochets off one of the thing's many eyes.
[20:37] <padri> Can Laura remember anything about the spiders that could help with a anomaly roll?
[20:37] <@Wogglebug> Murray might as well not have fired.
[20:37] <@Wogglebug> She can try.
[20:37] <Wixelt> "Anyone have any fire weaponary?"
[20:37] <Proto_Lost> Harley stays with Lis, running with her.
[20:37] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi curses and goes to an intercom
[20:37] <padri> 4df+6 What can I remember?
[20:37] <Glacon> padri: What can I remember?: 6 (4df+6=0, 0, 3+, 4-)
[20:37] <Wixelt> "Incenidaries, Flamethrowers?"
[20:37] <ZombieRaptor> «we need explosives and rocket launchers!!»
[20:37] <ZombieRaptor> He says this through to the armory
[20:37] <@Wogglebug> Laura, the legs are the weak point.
[20:38] <GraemeCracker> "You gotta be fuckin' kiddin' me." He looks around for something to maybe distract the giant beast from getting closer to the base.
[20:38] <TeslaTornado> 4df+8 Switching to iron rounds
[20:38] <Glacon> TeslaTornado: Switching to iron rounds: 9 (4df+8=3+, 0, 0, 0)
[20:38] <padri> "Shoot for the legs!"
[20:38] <ShotgunFiend> Matt already /knew/ that, he did it yesterday! Shoot the legs, that is.
[20:38] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi frowns.
[20:38] <@Wogglebug> «Received. Air support inbound. Keep it out of doors.»
[20:38] <padri> Laura shouts to the people.
[20:38] <Wixelt> 4df+1 The Legs
[20:38] <Glacon> Wixelt: The Legs: 2 (4df+1=3+, 0, 4-, 3+)
[20:38] <Denied_Existence> Heinrich pokes out from cover, firing a volley at the closest eg
[20:38] <@Wogglebug> 4df+16 Your guns do nottthing
[20:38] <Glacon> Wogglebug: Your guns do nottthing: 15 (4df+16=3+, 4-, 4-, 0)
[20:38] <Denied_Existence> leg*
[20:38] <Daedalus> Billy throws a molotov cocktail, 4df+4
[20:38] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi screams. "Air support incoming!! Keep it from the doors!!!"
[20:38] <@Wogglebug> 4df+12
[20:38] <Glacon> Wogglebug: 12 (4df+12=3+, 4-, 4-, 3+)
[20:38] <@Wogglebug> Still nothing!
[20:38] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi shoots the legs.
[20:38] <Denied_Existence> 6df+12
[20:38] <Glacon> Denied_Existence: 9 (6df+12=4-, 0, 0, 4-, 4-, 0)
[20:38] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+11
[20:38] <Glacon> ZombieRaptor: 8 (4df+11=4-, 4-, 4-, 0)
[20:38] <TeslaTornado> 4df+8 Iron rounds on the legs
[20:38] <Glacon> TeslaTornado: Iron rounds on the legs: 7 (4df+8=3+, 0, 4-, 4-)
[20:38] <@Wogglebug> /Nooooothing/
[20:38] <Daedalus> 4df+4 Billy throws a molotov cocktail
[20:38] <Glacon> Daedalus: Billy throws a molotov cocktail: 1 (4df+4=4-, 4-, 4-, 0)
03[20:39] * Atcero (ten.tsewq.ogrf.6A08916A-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.tsewq.ogrf.6A08916A-CRInys|tibbiM) has left #origins-ic2
[20:39] <@Wogglebug> Everything you throw at it bounces off.
[20:39] <ShotgunFiend> 4df+12 Fuck your nothing rolls. Going for the snipe on the leg joints
[20:39] <Glacon> ShotgunFiend: Fuck your nothing rolls. Going for the snipe on the leg joints: 10 (4df+12=4-, 4-, 4-, 3+)
[20:39] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+11 *BAM* LEGS
[20:39] <Glacon> ZombieRaptor: *BAM* LEGS: 11 (4df+11=4-, 3+, 3+, 4-)
03[20:39] * Proto_Lost (~PI.BB7E9F93.D5CD8115.3AB0EA0C|otorP#PI.BB7E9F93.D5CD8115.3AB0EA0C|otorP) has left #origins-ic2 (Leaving)
[20:39] <@Wogglebug> BRAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhg
[20:39] <Wixelt> "HEY, I said, anyone got any Fire Weaponary?"
[20:39] <@Wogglebug> 4d+12
[20:39] <@Wogglebug> 4df+12
[20:39] <Glacon> Wogglebug: 12 (4df+12=3+, 4-, 4-, 3+)
[20:39] <@Wogglebug> The round hits, and compresses on itself.
[20:39] <@Wogglebug> Fuck that Spider is strong.
[20:39] <@Wogglebug> !SUddenly!
[20:39] <padri> Laura stands in the doorway, ready to run.
[20:40] <@Wogglebug> 4 8-ffot spiders emerge from its back.
[20:40] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi fires at one.
[20:40] <@Wogglebug> They charge the front gates!
[20:40] <Wixelt> "You'be gotta be kidding me!"
[20:40] <Wixelt> *you've
[20:40] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+11 SUck on my high caliber rifle
[20:40] <Glacon> ZombieRaptor: SUck on my high caliber rifle: 13 (4df+11=3+, 4-, 3+, 3+)
[20:40] <TeslaTornado> 4df+9 Back to standard rounds, eat it tiny spiders
[20:40] <Glacon> TeslaTornado: Back to standard rounds, eat it tiny spiders: 9 (4df+9=0, 0, 3+, 4-)
[20:40] <ShotgunFiend> "Damnit!" Matt's voice can be heard somewhere behind the main group of people
[20:40] <@Wogglebug> 4df+8 Fuck youuuuuuuu
[20:40] <Glacon> Wogglebug: Fuck youuuuuuuu: 6 (4df+8=4-, 0, 4-, 0)
[20:40] <ShotgunFiend> 4df+12 Firing at the quote unquote 'little' buggers
[20:40] <Glacon> ShotgunFiend: Firing at the quote unquote 'little' buggers: 10 (4df+12=4-, 0, 4-, 0)
[20:40] <GraemeCracker> 4df+5 Murray's eyes widen as he opens fire on the tinier ones.
[20:40] <Glacon> GraemeCracker: Murray's eyes widen as he opens fire on the tinier ones.: 4 (4df+5=4-, 0, 4-, 3+)
[20:40] <@Wogglebug> Two of them go down.
[20:40] <@Wogglebug> The other two are still coming!
[20:41] <Denied_Existence> "Mein gott."
[20:41] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+11
[20:41] <Glacon> ZombieRaptor: 13 (4df+11=3+, 3+, 4-, 3+)
[20:41] <TeslaTornado> 4df+9 Got him!
[20:41] <Glacon> TeslaTornado: Got him!: 8 (4df+9=3+, 4-, 0, 4-)
[20:41] <@Wogglebug> Another one bites the dust!
[20:41] <@Wogglebug> 4df+8
[20:41] <Glacon> Wogglebug: 7 (4df+8=4-, 0, 3+, 4-)
[20:41] <@Wogglebug> And another!
[20:41] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi switches his attention back to the legs of big guy
[20:41] <@Wogglebug> Oh wait, it's still squirmin!
[20:41] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+11 *BAM*
[20:41] <Glacon> ZombieRaptor: *BAM*: 12 (4df+11=0, 3+, 4-, 3+)
[20:41] <TeslaTornado> 4df+9 Coup de grace
[20:41] <Glacon> TeslaTornado: Coup de grace: 5 (4df+9=4-, 4-, 4-, 4-)
[20:41] <TeslaTornado> (:|)
[20:41] <Wixelt> Wilson aims at one of the smaller spiders
[20:41] <Wixelt> 4df+1 die!
[20:41] <@Wogglebug> Coup de grace'd in the face, that guy is!
[20:41] <Glacon> Wixelt: die!: 0 (4df+1=3+, 4-, 4-, 0)
[20:41] <@Wogglebug> 4df+12
[20:41] <Glacon> Wogglebug: 15 (4df+12=3+, 3+, 3+, 0)
[20:42] <ZombieRaptor> [FUCKER]
[20:42] <@Wogglebug> Your bullets do absolutely fuck all.
[20:42] <@Wogglebug> OH GOD
[20:42] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi rips the clip out and shoves another one in
[20:42] <@Wogglebug> It's started moving.
[20:42] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+11 Legs
[20:42] <Glacon> ZombieRaptor: Legs: 11 (4df+11=4-, 3+, 0, 0)
[20:42] <@Wogglebug> It's heading for the gate.
[20:42] <Wixelt> Wilson hammerswings?
[20:42] <@Wogglebug> 4df+12
[20:42] <Glacon> Wogglebug: 11 (4df+12=4-, 0, 3+, 4-)
[20:42] <TeslaTornado> 4df+9 legs!
[20:42] <ShotgunFiend> 4df+12 /please/ cripple the damn thing
[20:42] <Glacon> TeslaTornado: legs!: 9 (4df+9=0, 0, 3+, 4-)
[20:42] <Glacon> ShotgunFiend: /please/ cripple the damn thing: 15 (4df+12=3+, 0, 3+, 3+)
[20:42] <padri> Laura wishes she were still Super Ant.
[20:42] <gumbal1> Danielle tries to knife its leg
[20:42] <@Wogglebug> Just barely don't get it, there.
[20:42] <@Wogglebug> 4df=12
[20:42] <gumbal1> 4df+0 I have bo idea what I'm doing
[20:42] <Glacon> gumbal1: I have bo idea what I'm doing: 0 (4df+0=0, 0, 4-, 3+)
[20:42] <@Wogglebug> 4df+12
[20:42] <Glacon> Wogglebug: 12 (4df+12=0, 3+, 4-, 0)
[20:42] <GraemeCracker> Are there any vehicles outside?
[20:42] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+11
[20:42] <Glacon> ZombieRaptor: 12 (4df+11=4-, 0, 3+, 3+)
[20:42] <Wixelt> Wilson swings his hammer
[20:43] <@Wogglebug> Someone knocks a leg somewhat!
[20:43] <Wixelt> 4df+3
[20:43] <Glacon> Wixelt: 4 (4df+3=3+, 0, 3+, 4-)
[20:43] <@Wogglebug> It stops for a moment!
[20:43] <ShotgunFiend> "Yes!"
[20:43] <TeslaTornado> "IF WE DON'T KILL IT THIS WAY, I'M GOING TO CLIMB THE THING AND KILL IT MYSELF."
[20:43] <@Wogglebug> It fires.
03[20:43] * GottaGoFeast (PI.93ABEA26.B2107662.128959AC|tibbiM#PI.93ABEA26.B2107662.128959AC|tibbiM) has joined #origins-ic2
[20:43] <@Wogglebug> 4df+8
[20:43] <Glacon> Wogglebug: 5 (4df+8=4-, 0, 4-, 4-)
[20:43] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+11 Oh god *BAM*
[20:43] <Glacon> ZombieRaptor: Oh god *BAM*: 14 (4df+11=0, 3+, 3+, 3+)
[20:43] <gumbal1> Danielle blinks, then smiles
[20:43] <ZombieRaptor> Leg shot
[20:43] <@Wogglebug> 1d4
[20:43] <Glacon> Wogglebug: 2 (1d4=2)
[20:43] <@Wogglebug> Tesla's guy, roll pdef!
[20:43] <padri> ~We need Jack…~
[20:43] <gumbal1> Danielle begins to try to climb a leg
[20:43] <@Wogglebug> 4df+12
[20:43] <Glacon> Wogglebug: 11 (4df+12=3+, 0, 4-, 4-)
[20:43] <Wixelt> Wilson dashes back inside
[20:44] <TeslaTornado> 4df+9 (PDef + Ungentlemanly)
[20:44] <Glacon> TeslaTornado: (PDef + Ungentlemanly): 8 (4df+9=4-, 0, 0, 0)
[20:44] <@Wogglebug> You knock a leg, Luvi! Good shot!
[20:44] <Daedalus> 4df+9 Billy runs at the thing with a machete
[20:44] <Glacon> Daedalus: Billy runs at the thing with a machete: 8 (4df+9=0, 0, 0, 4-)
[20:44] <ZombieRaptor> "Fuck yes."
[20:44] <ZombieRaptor> "We need Jack."
[20:44] <@Wogglebug> You're knocked back, but not down, by a body's worth of web at high speeds.
[20:44] <GraemeCracker> 4df+9 Murray just won't stop firing at this thing.
[20:44] <Glacon> GraemeCracker: Murray just won't stop firing at this thing.: 11 (4df+9=0, 3+, 0, 3+)
[20:44] <gumbal1> 4df+4 climbin' dat leg
[20:44] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+11 *BAM*
[20:44] <Glacon> gumbal1: climbin' dat leg: 5 (4df+4=0, 3+, 3+, 4-)
[20:44] <Glacon> ZombieRaptor: *BAM*: 11 (4df+11=3+, 4-, 3+, 4-)
[20:44] <@Wogglebug> The beast roars.
[20:44] <@Wogglebug> 4df+12
[20:44] <Glacon> Wogglebug: 14 (4df+12=0, 0, 3+, 3+)
[20:44] <Wixelt> Wilson heads to the armory
[20:44] <TeslaTornado> Kevin pulls his Fairbarn and starts cutting at web, heading after Billy.
[20:44] <padri> 4df+6 Can Laura remember anything about where the ants come from?
[20:44] <Glacon> padri: Can Laura remember anything about where the ants come from?: 6 (4df+6=0, 3+, 4-, 0)
[20:44] <ShotgunFiend> 4df+12 Matt is best sniper?
[20:44] <Glacon> ShotgunFiend: Matt is best sniper?: 11 (4df+12=0, 4-, 0, 0)
[20:44] <@Wogglebug> Luvi, your round does nothing.
[20:45] <@Wogglebug> Gumbal1's guy, you're thrown flying.
[20:45] <ZombieRaptor> (Any bonus for the massive antitank rifle Wogglebug?)
[20:45] <@Wogglebug> Into a bush.
[20:45] <Denied_Existence> Heinrich is way ahead of Kevin, but not quite as fast as Danielle, running up to a leg and attempting to climb
[20:45] <gumbal1> Danielle hits the bush
[20:45] <@Wogglebug> Zombie: None stats wise.
[20:45] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+11 *BAM* "fuck my shoulder hurts."
[20:45] <Glacon> ZombieRaptor: *BAM* "fuck my shoulder hurts.": 12 (4df+11=0, 0, 3+, 0)
[20:45] <@Wogglebug> 4df+12
[20:45] <Glacon> Wogglebug: 10 (4df+12=0, 4-, 0, 4-)
[20:45] <padri> Laura remember anything?
[20:45] <@Wogglebug> Matt hits a leg, and so does Luvi!
[20:45] <GottaGoFeast> (Wogglebug, is Gordon being attacked?)
[20:45] <TeslaTornado> 4df+5 (AGI) to climb a spider
[20:45] <Glacon> TeslaTornado: (AGI) to climb a spider: 8 (4df+5=3+, 3+, 3+, 0)
[20:45] <@Wogglebug> It's struggling a bit, now.
[20:45] <@Wogglebug> 4df+12
[20:45] <Glacon> Wogglebug: 12 (4df+12=3+, 4-, 0, 0)
[20:45] <@Wogglebug> Youg o flying, Tesla's guy.
[20:46] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+11 *BAM* "Keep up the fire!"
[20:46] <Glacon> ZombieRaptor: *BAM* "Keep up the fire!": 12 (4df+11=0, 0, 0, 3+)
[20:46] <@Wogglebug> Onto Gumbal1's guy.
[20:46] <Daedalus> Billy starts to swipe at the webbing, "This is why we need a fuckin' tank!"
[20:46] <gumbal1> "Bonjour. Get off of me."
[20:46] <@Wogglebug> Laura, just hate, mostly.
[20:46] <GraemeCracker> 4df+9 Can not stop will not stop
[20:46] <ShotgunFiend> 4df+12 "I haven't /stopped/ firing!"
[20:46] <Glacon> GraemeCracker: Can not stop will not stop: 8 (4df+9=4-, 0, 0, 0)
[20:46] <Glacon> ShotgunFiend: "I haven't /stopped/ firing!": 14 (4df+12=3+, 3+, 3+, 4-)
[20:46] <TeslaTornado> Kevin is flying.
[20:46] <@Wogglebug> 4df+12
[20:46] <Glacon> Wogglebug: 11 (4df+12=4-, 3+, 4-, 0)
[20:46] <@Wogglebug> Another leg goes out!
[20:46] <TeslaTornado> He hits the ground and rolls.
[20:46] <@Wogglebug> It's wobbly now!
[20:46] <@Wogglebug> What's that int he air?
[20:46] <@Wogglebug> A chppiong sound.
[20:46] <TeslaTornado> 4df+9 At the legs! Pistols!
[20:46] <Glacon> TeslaTornado: At the legs! Pistols!: 11 (4df+9=0, 3+, 3+, 0)
[20:46] <@Wogglebug> Reminiscent of, say.
[20:46] <ZombieRaptor> "GET DOWN!"
[20:46] <@Wogglebug> A chopper.
[20:47] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi is already down with his rifle.
[20:47] <ShotgunFiend> Matt dives into the front door of the site.
[20:47] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+11 *BAM*
[20:47] <Glacon> ZombieRaptor: *BAM*: 13 (4df+11=0, 0, 3+, 3+)
[20:47] <Wixelt> Wilson runs outsude
[20:47] <Denied_Existence> Heinrich takes cover as well.
[20:47] <Daedalus> Billy hise behind a tree.
[20:47] <TeslaTornado> Kevin falls back to where he left his rifle.
[20:47] <@Wogglebug> ThwappaThwappaThwappaThwappaThwappaThwappaThwappaThwappa
[20:47] <padri> Is this one's head as big/bigger/smaller than the one Laura and Luvi found in the woods?
[20:47] <Wixelt> His attempts at find a flamethrower useless
[20:47] <@Wogglebug> A helicopter gunship roars out from over the forest, spraying the spider.
[20:47] <@Wogglebug> 4df+18
[20:47] <Wixelt> He gets down quicklu
[20:47] <Glacon> Wogglebug: 18 (4df+18=4-, 0, 0, 3+)
[20:47] <@Wogglebug> 4df+16
[20:47] <Glacon> Wogglebug: 18 (4df+16=0, 0, 3+, 3+)
[20:47] <GraemeCracker> Murray ducks down behind a car, grimacing as the helicoptor rains hell.
[20:47] <@Wogglebug> The Spider shrieks at the gunship!
[20:48] <@Wogglebug> It's so fucking pissed!
02[20:48] * padri (ten.tsacmoc.ag.1dsh.D03F7014-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.tsacmoc.ag.1dsh.D03F7014-CRInys|tibbiM) Quit (Quit: later taters)
[20:48] <@Wogglebug> Laura, it's the same size.,
[20:48] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+11 "Keep firing damnit!"
[20:48] <Glacon> ZombieRaptor: "Keep firing damnit!": 8 (4df+11=4-, 4-, 4-, 0)
[20:48] <ShotgunFiend> 4df+12 Shoot /all/ the bullets!
[20:48] <Glacon> ShotgunFiend: Shoot /all/ the bullets!: 12 (4df+12=0, 4-, 0, 3+)
[20:48] <@Wogglebug> 4df+12
[20:48] <Glacon> Wogglebug: 14 (4df+12=3+, 3+, 4-, 3+)
[20:48] <TeslaTornado> 4df+9 Use the big rifle!
[20:48] <Glacon> TeslaTornado: Use the big rifle!: 8 (4df+9=0, 0, 0, 4-)
[20:48] <GraemeCracker> 4df+9 the bullets never eeeend
[20:48] <Glacon> GraemeCracker: the bullets never eeeend: 8 (4df+9=0, 4-, 0, 0)
[20:48] <@Wogglebug> The bullets! They do nothing!
[20:48] <@Wogglebug> The gunship fires again!
[20:48] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+11 Luvi has only one magaine of 5 shots left!
[20:48] <Glacon> ZombieRaptor: Luvi has only one magaine of 5 shots left!: 13 (4df+11=3+, 3+, 3+, 4-)
[20:48] <@Wogglebug> 4df+18 Ratatatatatat
[20:48] <Glacon> Wogglebug: Ratatatatatat: 18 (4df+18=0, 0, 4-, 3+)
[20:48] <Wixelt> "Does anyone own a flamethrower?"
[20:48] <@Wogglebug> 4df+16 Fuck yooouuuuu
[20:48] <Glacon> Wogglebug: Fuck yooouuuuu: 17 (4df+16=3+, 3+, 4-, 0)
[20:49] <@Wogglebug> The helicopter scores a few hits!
[20:49] <ZombieRaptor> Leg shot
[20:49] <Daedalus> 4df+9 "FUCKER!"
[20:49] <Glacon> Daedalus: "FUCKER!": 12 (4df+9=3+, 3+, 0, 3+)
[20:49] <GottaGoFeast> 4df+7 kill!
[20:49] <Glacon> GottaGoFeast: kill!: 5 (4df+7=0, 0, 4-, 4-)
[20:49] <@Wogglebug> 4df+12
[20:49] <Glacon> Wogglebug: 10 (4df+12=4-, 4-, 0, 0)
[20:49] <GraemeCracker> 4df+9 "NOPE." Firing resumes
[20:49] <Glacon> GraemeCracker: "NOPE." Firing resumes: 10 (4df+9=4-, 3+, 3+, 0)
[20:49] <@Wogglebug> The spider hobbles, and falls to a side!
[20:49] <gumbal1> Danielle storms up to the monster. "Oi! Quit destroying everthing!"
[20:49] <@Wogglebug> It thrashes!
[20:49] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi runs closer then hits the ground again.
[20:49] <@Wogglebug> Anyone within 50 feet, roll pdef!
[20:49] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+11 Straight into the eyes
[20:49] <Glacon> ZombieRaptor: Straight into the eyes: 14 (4df+11=3+, 0, 3+, 3+)
[20:49] <ShotgunFiend> Matt keeps his distance.
[20:49] <TeslaTornado> Kevin stays back, giving overwatch.
[20:50] <gumbal1> 4df+4 feck me
[20:50] <Glacon> gumbal1: feck me: 4 (4df+4=3+, 4-, 3+, 4-)
[20:50] <Daedalus> 4df+5
[20:50] <ShotgunFiend> 4df+12 keeps shooting, though
[20:50] <Glacon> ShotgunFiend: keeps shooting, though: 13 (4df+12=4-, 3+, 0, 3+)
[20:50] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi is a bit outside that.
[20:50] <ZombieRaptor> Barely though
[20:50] <Daedalus> 4df+5
[20:50] <@Wogglebug> 4df+ I can't do that, that'd be just wrong.
[20:50] <Glacon> Daedalus: 7 (4df+5=3+, 4-, 3+, 3+)
[20:50] <@Wogglebug> (Guys I gave it 18 melee)
[20:50] <Wixelt> 4df+2 pdef
[20:50] <Glacon> Wixelt: pdef: 3 (4df+2=3+, 0, 4-, 3+)
[20:50] <@Wogglebug> ((And forgot)
[20:50] <TeslaTornado> Wog, do it anyhow
[20:50] <ShotgunFiend> (Pffffff)
[20:50] <GraemeCracker> 4df+5 Okay murray's probably in that range.
[20:50] <Glacon> GraemeCracker: Okay murray's probably in that range.: 6 (4df+5=3+, 4-, 3+, 0)
[20:50] <@Wogglebug> The Spider uproots a tree!
[20:50] <ZombieRaptor> What's its pdef on eyes up close Wogglebug?
[20:51] <@Wogglebug> And throws it! At a helcopter!
[20:51] <ZombieRaptor> With an anti tank rifle
[20:51] <@Wogglebug> 4df+12
[20:51] <Glacon> Wogglebug: 12 (4df+12=3+, 4-, 0, 0)
[20:51] <@Wogglebug> 4df+12
[20:51] <Glacon> Wogglebug: 12 (4df+12=0, 0, 4-, 3+)
[20:51] <Daedalus> O.O
[20:51] <@Wogglebug> The helicopter barely dodges it!
[20:51] <Denied_Existence> Give that pilot a medal!
[20:51] <@Wogglebug> Thankg od that helicopter was there.
[20:51] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi fires into the eyes again!
[20:51] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+11
[20:51] <Glacon> ZombieRaptor: 10 (4df+11=3+, 4-, 4-, 0)
[20:51] <@Wogglebug> 4df+16 lol noob
[20:51] <Glacon> Wogglebug: lol noob: 15 (4df+16=3+, 0, 4-, 4-)
[20:51] <Wixelt> Wilson shoots as well
[20:51] <Wixelt> 4df+2
[20:51] <Glacon> Wixelt: 3 (4df+2=0, 4-, 3+, 3+)
[20:51] <@Wogglebug> You strike its anger glands, Luvi!
[20:51] <Wixelt> Wait, redact that
[20:51] <ZombieRaptor> He's up close tho
[20:51] <Wixelt> 4df+1
[20:51] <Glacon> Wixelt: 1 (4df+1=0, 0, 3+, 4-)
[20:51] <@Wogglebug> It fires acid at you!
[20:51] <TeslaTornado> 4df+9 Kevin fires at the eyes.
[20:51] <Glacon> TeslaTornado: Kevin fires at the eyes.: 8 (4df+9=4-, 4-, 0, 3+)
[20:52] <@Wogglebug> 4df+8
[20:52] <Glacon> Wogglebug: 6 (4df+8=4-, 3+, 4-, 4-)
[20:52] <GraemeCracker> 4df+9 Murray's just trying to be a distraction at this point.
[20:52] <Glacon> GraemeCracker: Murray's just trying to be a distraction at this point.: 8 (4df+9=4-, 3+, 4-, 0)
[20:52] <gumbal1> Danielle kicks the spider thing in the shins
[20:52] <@Wogglebug> Better move!
[20:52] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+4
[20:52] <Glacon> ZombieRaptor: 3 (4df+4=0, 3+, 4-, 4-)
[20:52] <Daedalus> 4df+9 Billy punches one of it's legs
[20:52] <Glacon> Daedalus: Billy punches one of it's legs: 8 (4df+9=0, 4-, 4-, 3+)
[20:52] <gumbal1> 4df+0 I have no idea what I'm doing
[20:52] <Glacon> gumbal1: I have no idea what I'm doing: 0 (4df+0=3+, 0, 4-, 0)
[20:52] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi rolls.
[20:52] <@Wogglebug> You're sprayed! Dear god that's hot!
[20:52] <TeslaTornado> "/Billy/! Get /back/!"
[20:52] <ZombieRaptor> "Fuck!"
[20:52] <Wixelt> "Luvi!"
[20:52] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi grabs his rifle and moves back.
[20:52] <ShotgunFiend> 4df+12 critroll maybe? maybe?
[20:52] <Glacon> ShotgunFiend: critroll maybe? maybe?: 13 (4df+12=4-, 3+, 0, 3+)
[20:52] <ShotgunFiend> nope
[20:52] <@Wogglebug> The helicopter regains composure, and fires!
[20:52] <ZombieRaptor> "Someone give me a Molotov!"
[20:52] <@Wogglebug> 4df+16
[20:52] <Glacon> Wogglebug: 16 (4df+16=0, 0, 4-, 3+)
[20:52] <@Wogglebug> 4df+16
[20:52] <Glacon> Wogglebug: 17 (4df+16=3+, 0, 4-, 3+)
[20:52] <@Wogglebug> 4df+18
[20:52] <Glacon> Wogglebug: 21 (4df+18=3+, 3+, 3+, 0)
[20:53] <@Wogglebug> The helicopter hits for huge damage!
[20:53] <@Wogglebug> Yay helicopter!
[20:53] <gumbal1> Danielle keeps kicking its leg
[20:53] <Daedalus> Billy tosses Luvi a bottle of whiskey.
[20:53] <@Wogglebug> Everyone else does fuck all.
[20:53] <@Wogglebug> Danielle, you are thrown fifty feet into a bush.,
[20:53] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi takes it and lights it, he runs up to 20 feet away and throws at the eyes. Yay fire!
[20:53] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+6
[20:53] <Glacon> ZombieRaptor: 7 (4df+6=3+, 4-, 0, 3+)
[20:53] <gumbal1> The same bush?
[20:53] <@Wogglebug> Now ts face is on fire.
[20:53] <@Wogglebug> Gumbal1: Yes.
[20:53] <@Wogglebug> Lucky bush, that is.
[20:53] <Daedalus> 4df+9 Billy headbutts the monster.
[20:53] <Glacon> Daedalus: Billy headbutts the monster.: 10 (4df+9=0, 4-, 3+, 3+)
[20:54] <ShotgunFiend> 4df+12 Matt shoots the fire. Flaming bullets.
[20:54] <Glacon> ShotgunFiend: Matt shoots the fire. Flaming bullets.: 13 (4df+12=3+, 4-, 0, 3+)
[20:54] <ShotgunFiend> Err
[20:54] <ShotgunFiend> Shoots through the fire to hit the spider.
[20:54] <@Wogglebug> 4df+16
[20:54] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi then hits the deck again, it's fucking point blank with a massive rifle. Poor spider
[20:54] <Glacon> Wogglebug: 15 (4df+16=0, 0, 0, 4-)
[20:54] <@Wogglebug> So much for that!
[20:54] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+11 Point blank!
[20:54] <Glacon> ZombieRaptor: Point blank!: 12 (4df+11=0, 4-, 3+, 3+)
[20:54] <gumbal1> Danielle gets out and starts cursing it's mother, among other things, in French.
[20:54] <@Wogglebug> 4df+8 The spider launches flaming acid randomly!
[20:54] <Glacon> Wogglebug: The spider launches flaming acid randomly!: 6 (4df+8=4-, 0, 0, 4-)
[20:54] <@Wogglebug> 1d4
[20:54] <Glacon> Wogglebug: 4 (1d4=4)
[20:54] <@Wogglebug> Thank god it can't aim!
[20:54] <@Wogglebug> 4df+10
[20:54] <Glacon> Wogglebug: 10 (4df+10=0, 0, 0, 0)
[20:54] <@Wogglebug> You hit it, Luvi!
[20:55] <GraemeCracker> 4df+9 Murray doesn't even know what he's shooting anymore, so long as it dies by the end of it.
[20:55] <Glacon> GraemeCracker: Murray doesn't even know what he's shooting anymore, so long as it dies by the end of it.: 10 (4df+9=0, 3+, 4-, 3+)
[20:55] <@Wogglebug> 4df+18 ThwappaThwappaThwappaThwappaThwappaThwappa
[20:55] <Glacon> Wogglebug: ThwappaThwappaThwappaThwappaThwappaThwappa: 20 (4df+18=0, 3+, 0, 3+)
[20:55] <gumbal1> Danielle walks back and goes back to knifing its legs
[20:55] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+11 3 shots after this one
[20:55] <Glacon> ZombieRaptor: 3 shots after this one: 10 (4df+11=0, 4-, 4-, 3+)
[20:55] <@Wogglebug> 4df+10
[20:55] <Glacon> Wogglebug: 11 (4df+10=0, 3+, 3+, 4-)
[20:55] <Wixelt> Wilson stands there feeling useless
[20:55] <@Wogglebug> The Spider explode into a puddle of gore as rounds hit it from all sides!
[20:55] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi looks over his rifle.
[20:55] <gumbal1> Danielle cheers. "I did it!"
[20:55] <@Wogglebug> The helicopter thwappas down.
[20:55] <TeslaTornado> Kevin starts approaching the remains, slowly, drawing a pistol.
[20:55] <ShotgunFiend> Matt cheers from the site
[20:55] <ZombieRaptor> He laughs manically.
[20:55] <ZombieRaptor> "YEAA."
[20:55] <@Wogglebug> Kevin, percep!
[20:56] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi stands up and walks towards the spider.
[20:56] <Daedalus> "WHHOOOOO, YEEEAAAA, GOTCHA YA DICKLESS FUCK!!!" Billy stands waves his arms in the air.
[20:56] <GraemeCracker> Murray sighs in relief, leaning back on the car and reloading. He then makes way towards the remains of the spider-thing.
[20:56] <ShotgunFiend> Matt makes no attempt to get closer. He stays way back and keeps his sights trained on the spider corpsplosion
[20:56] <@Wogglebug> KEVIN, you better look!
[20:56] <TeslaTornado> 4df+3
[20:57] <@Wogglebug> …
[20:57] <TeslaTornado> GLACOOOOON
[20:57] <@Wogglebug> Umm
[20:57] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi walks up to the spider, places the rifle against its eye and fires.
[20:57] <@Wogglebug> You notice movement under its skin, Kevin!
[20:57] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+11 Nooo glacon is dead?
[20:57] <Glacon> ZombieRaptor: Nooo glacon is dead?: 9 (4df+11=4-, 4-, 4-, 3+)
[20:57] <ZombieRaptor> Or not
[20:57] <TeslaTornado> 4df+3 Percep
[20:57] <Glacon> TeslaTornado: Percep: 3 (4df+3=0, 0, 0, 0)
[20:57] <@Wogglebug> The bullet goes in, I guess, Luvi.
[20:57] <Daedalus> Billy stomps on it's remains.
[20:57] <@Wogglebug> Yup, definietely movement, Kevin.
[20:57] <gumbal1> Danielle joins Billy in the stomping.
[20:57] <Wixelt> Wilson observes
[20:57] <gumbal1> She starts laughing
[20:57] <Wixelt> Then starts stomping
[20:57] <TeslaTornado> "EVERYONE! MOVEMENT! BACK AWAY, NOW!"
[20:58] <Wixelt> Wilson quickly jumps back
[20:58] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi looks at Kevin, he moves the fuck back.
[20:58] <Denied_Existence> Heinrich readies his rifle again, watching the pile of gore.
[20:58] <Wixelt> "What?"
[20:58] <GraemeCracker> Murray watches the ruthless assault on the dead corpse from a few feet away, raising his gun when Kevin gives out the warning.
[20:58] <gumbal1> Danielle blinks. "What?"
[20:58] <@Wogglebug> Danielle, Billy, Agility!
[20:58] <@Wogglebug> S'too late!
[20:58] <gumbal1> 4df+4 feck
[20:58] <Glacon> gumbal1: feck: 3 (4df+4=3+, 4-, 0, 4-)
[20:58] <TeslaTornado> Kevin backs away and shoulders up his rifle.
[20:58] <Daedalus> 4df+4
[20:58] <ZombieRaptor> Kevin you can't fire that standing up
[20:58] <@Wogglebug> 4df+4
[20:58] <Glacon> Wogglebug: 4 (4df+4=0, 4-, 0, 3+)
[20:58] <ZombieRaptor> It's way higher than 50 cal
[20:58] <@Wogglebug> 4df+8
[20:58] <Glacon> Wogglebug: 9 (4df+8=3+, 4-, 0, 3+)
[20:59] <Daedalus> 4df+3
[20:59] <Glacon> Daedalus: 2 (4df+3=4-, 0, 3+, 4-)
[20:59] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi hits the deck near Kevin.
[20:59] <ZombieRaptor> He aims his rifle.
[20:59] <TeslaTornado> (.55 Boys)
[20:59] <@Wogglebug> Danielle and Billy are thrashed by a 8-foot Spider as it bursts from the carnage, trailing death.
[20:59] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi fires
[20:59] <TeslaTornado> (And I didn't intend to fire it standing)
[20:59] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+11
[20:59] <Glacon> ZombieRaptor: 10 (4df+11=3+, 0, 4-, 4-)
[20:59] <ShotgunFiend> 4df+12 rounds whiz beside people standing next to the spider corpse as Matt fires and implant themselves into the poor spider babies
[20:59] <Glacon> ShotgunFiend: rounds whiz beside people standing next to the spider corpse as Matt fires and implant themselves into the poor spider babies: 11 (4df+12=4-, 4-, 3+, 0)
[20:59] <gumbal1> Danielle resumes cursing in French.
[20:59] <@Wogglebug> Each go flying, and are woundedf.
[20:59] <TeslaTornado> 4df+8 DROPSHOT
[20:59] <Glacon> TeslaTornado: DROPSHOT: 11 (4df+8=0, 3+, 3+, 3+)
[20:59] <Wixelt> Wilson arms his Tommy Gun
[20:59] <@Wogglebug> 4df+8
[20:59] <Glacon> Wogglebug: 9 (4df+8=4-, 3+, 3+, 0)
[20:59] <GraemeCracker> 4df+9 Okay Murray's firing at spiders again
[20:59] <Glacon> GraemeCracker: Okay Murray's firing at spiders again: 11 (4df+9=0, 3+, 0, 3+)
[20:59] <Wixelt> 4df+1
[20:59] <Glacon> Wixelt: 5 (4df+1=3+, 3+, 3+, 3+)
[20:59] <@Wogglebug> It goes down!
[20:59] <Daedalus> "GAHHH!!"
[20:59] <@Wogglebug> SUDDENLY!
[21:00] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi has 2 shots.
[21:00] <@Wogglebug> Everything is very quiet.
[21:00] <TeslaTornado> "/BILLY/!"
[21:00] <@Wogglebug> Night fills in the void that the fight left behind.
[21:00] <gumbal1> Except for Danielle cursing, of course
[21:00] <ZombieRaptor> He removes the magazine. "How many shots you have Kevin??"
[21:00] <ZombieRaptor> "I only have two left!"
[21:00] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi slams the magazine back in.
[21:00] <TeslaTornado> "Three rounds! One mag on backup!"
[21:00] <@Wogglebug> Billy and Danielle, you're both bleeding bad.
[21:00] <@Wogglebug> Big gashes across the front.
[21:00] <Wixelt> Wilson lowers his Tommy Gun
[21:00] <gumbal1> Danielle walks to medical
03[21:01] * padri (~ten.tsacmoc.ag.1dsh.D03F7014-CRInys|ydobon#ten.tsacmoc.ag.1dsh.D03F7014-CRInys|ydobon) has joined #origins-ic2
[21:01] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi leaves his rifle and runs to Billy.
[21:01] <Daedalus> "SPIDER FUCKING MUTHERFU…" Billy goes on and on about the spider and it's extended family.
[21:01] <@Wogglebug> A helicopter crewman helps her out.
[21:01] <TeslaTornado> Kevin goes to Billy quickly. "Agent!"
[21:01] <TeslaTornado> "Come on, we're going to medical."
[21:01] <@Wogglebug> Better get homey some help, guys!
[21:01] <ShotgunFiend> She'll pass by Matt who's still in a position near the entrance of the site.
[21:01] <ZombieRaptor> The heli landed?
[21:01] <GraemeCracker> Murray lowers his weapon slightly, eyeing the dead spider-bodies that're everywhere. ~…Okay, that all of 'em?~
[21:01] <TeslaTornado> (Yup)
[21:01] <Wixelt> Wilson stares at the corpses for a moment before heading back inside
[21:02] <ZombieRaptor> Who is helped out of the heli?
[21:02] <Daedalus> "I'M FINE, HELP THE FUCKING LADY." Billy hobbles toward the door.
[21:02] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi goes to Danielle.
[21:02] <TeslaTornado> Kevin heads for the lady, sees Luvi is headed that way, just goes inside.
[21:02] <ZombieRaptor> He picks her up and hands her off to a guard. "Take her to medical!"
[21:02] <gumbal1> Danielle looks at Luvi. "I'm fine, I just need some bandages."
[21:02] <@Wogglebug> A big-ass van rolls up to the site. Guys in bio gear rush out, and start securing the area.
[21:02] <ShotgunFiend> Matt stands up, leaning against the wall next the the door to the site. "That was… One helluva fight.
[21:02] <ShotgunFiend> "*
[21:02] <@Wogglebug> The helicopter guys help anyone who needs it to medical.
[21:03] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi returns to grab his rifle.
[21:03] <Daedalus> Billy, through sheer strength of will and anger, gets himself to Medical.
[21:03] <GraemeCracker> Murray finally notices the injured and rushes over to an intercom. «Hey we need medical teams out front.»
[21:03] <@Wogglebug> «Inbound.»
[21:03] <ZombieRaptor> What does Luvi's skin that the acid touched look like Wogglebug?
02[21:03] * padri (~ten.tsacmoc.ag.1dsh.D03F7014-CRInys|ydobon#ten.tsacmoc.ag.1dsh.D03F7014-CRInys|ydobon) Quit (Connection reset by peer)
[21:03] <@Wogglebug> A medic team arrives to help the wounded!
[21:03] <@Wogglebug> Zombie: Like pain, mostly.
[21:03] <@Wogglebug> It was diluted enough that he's not dead, which is nice.
[21:04] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi grabs the rifle and walks with the helicopter guys, wincing. "You guys are amazing… Did anyone survive the crash yesterday??"
[21:04] <@Wogglebug> The bio crew starts clearing out the mess of gore and Spiders.
[21:04] <@Wogglebug> "Huh? We just called down for this. Don't know what you're talking about."
01[21:04] <Nemi> Basile approaches the giant mess. He just folds his arms across his chest and -sighs-."
[21:05] <ShotgunFiend> Matt shrugs at the lack of response. He took out two legs and gets no credit. It's saddening. He heads inside.
[21:05] <@Wogglebug> Basile, the Spider wasn't a real Spider.
[21:05] <GraemeCracker> Murray stands out front, ensuring none of the corpses come back to life and start causing havock.
[21:05] <ZombieRaptor> "We were out there last night! Came across a horde and an ant.. I saw two gunships, one went down!"
[21:05] <@Wogglebug> The difference is that between a wolf and a dog.
01[21:05] <Nemi> "I am going to need to figure out where these are coming from, I think. Horrid primeval things what they are."
[21:05] <@Wogglebug> Well, dire-wolves and dogs.
01[21:05] <Nemi> There's no rancor in his phrasing.
[21:05] <@Wogglebug> "No idea, mate."
[21:06] <@Wogglebug> The man helps an injured guard towards the base.
[21:06] <Denied_Existence> "Perhaps zer is something on the site that is attracting them?"
[21:06] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi then heads back outside.
[21:06] <@Wogglebug> The bio crew is working quickly.
[21:06] <@Wogglebug> One of them pushes a spider head with a mop.
[21:06] <ZombieRaptor> He watches the forest for more, making sure the bio crew is safe.
01[21:07] <Nemi> "Perhaps!" Basile is cheerful. He draws forth his Spider fetish, and cuts his palm with its edge, letting the blood soak in. Just a gesture of goodwill. And he inquires with the local spirits, if they choose to answer: Where might the source be?
[21:07] <GraemeCracker> Murray sighs shakily, shuddering at the thought of there being more of these things out in the woods. Suddenly outdoor patrols don't feel as appealing.
[21:08] <@Wogglebug> Roll anomaly.
[21:08] <@Wogglebug> Looks clear, Luvi.
[21:08] <@Wogglebug> Clearish.
01[21:08] <Nemi> !4df+6 Bokunon
01[21:09] <Nemi> 4df+6 Bokunon
[21:09] <Glacon> Nemi: Bokunon: 7 (4df+6=0, 3+, 3+, 4-)
[21:09] <@Wogglebug> The forest does seem more….. alive than earlier.
[21:09] <ZombieRaptor> "This is fucked up man.."
[21:09] <GraemeCracker> Murray shakes his head and walks back inside. ~I gotta sit down.~
[21:09] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi walks over to Basile. "Hell of a night ain't it?"
[21:10] <@Wogglebug> 4df+10 Weaver
[21:10] <Glacon> Wogglebug: Weaver: 9 (4df+10=0, 4-, 4-, 3+)
[21:10] <@Wogglebug> You feel the Weaver invade your thoughts.
[21:10] <@Wogglebug> Roll mdef.
01[21:10] <Nemi> And that is jarring, but not unexpected.
01[21:10] <Nemi> 4df+6 this is gonna hurt
[21:10] <Glacon> Nemi: this is gonna hurt: 7 (4df+6=0, 3+, 0, 0)
[21:10] <@Wogglebug> 4df+8
[21:10] <Glacon> Wogglebug: 6 (4df+8=4-, 4-, 4-, 3+)
[21:11] <@Wogglebug> You manage to block it before it rips out your soul, which is nice.
[21:11] <@Wogglebug> Still smarts like a motherfucker though.
03[21:11] * Daedalus is now known as Daedaleft
[21:11] <@Wogglebug> It flees your mind, leaving you feeling like scratched linoleum.
[21:12] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi heads to medical sure everything is safe now, to get treated.
[21:12] <@Wogglebug> Everyone who was wounded is being or has been treated.,
[21:12] <@Wogglebug> The bushes may never recover, though.
[21:13] <GraemeCracker> He stops halfway, choosing to sit at the front steps instead. Fresh air's nice.
01[21:13] <Nemi> And Basile falls to one knee with a gasp. That was not a pleasant experience— something he recalled only a few times before, in places of great sorrow, power, and malevolence. He makes a note; local spirits, no good. He'll have to call on some others to act as go-betweens before he can hope to have any chance at seeing what's going on beyond the surface here.
[21:15] <@Wogglebug> Something inside you tells you that, whatever that was, it wasn't local.
[21:17] <GraemeCracker> Murray lights up a smoke, placing his thompson in his lap. ~Fuck spiders.~
03[21:17] * Wixelt is now known as Beexelt
01[21:17] <Nemi> He rises, making a mental note of that. He's been about the world, and.. no. That was certainly not local. It was something Powerful and Foreign. Much like how those spider-things are to the spiders he knows. ~Ananzi, Grandfather mine, what old cousin of yours is coming to visit?~ He wonders, brushing snow off his feet and bringing fingertips to his nose. Blood. That could have gone far worse.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License