Maternity ward

Balthazaar (~ua.ten.dnopgib.niw.7esnl.AB4013D-CRInys|alliztahc#ua.ten.dnopgib.niw.7esnl.AB4013D-CRInys|alliztahc) has joined
* ChanServ gives channel half-operator status to Balthazaar
<GraemeCracker> Murray pokes his head around the corner, gear in fist. "Who needs what in the Motorpool?"
<TesKin> Branko follows in after Murray, axe in hand. "This has been a busy coupple of weeks."
* DiePotato (ten.xoc.ko.ko.CD9C7611-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.xoc.ko.ko.CD9C7611-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined
* Roget (suruas.eht|esohw#suruas.eht|esohw) has joined
* ChanServ sets mode +q on #homeimprovement Roget
* ChanServ gives channel operator status to Roget
<DiePotato> Artyom walks into a garage filled with trucks ~Where the hell am I…~
<Sax> Adrian is there.
<Sax> Geared up.
<GraemeCracker> "You're telling me. Hope we get overtime for this."
<Sax> "What overtime?"
<Sax> "I just got off sick leave a few hours ago."
<TesKin> Branko adjusts his gunbelts. "Do we ever Murray?" He tightens the straps on the scabbard on his back.
<TesKin> "As did I Adrian."
<DiePotato> Artyom watches the two men conversing choosing to hang back near the exit
<GraemeCracker> "Well, no…But thinking about it is nice."
<GraemeCracker> "Y'know, lets me get my hopes up that I'll be able to afford retirement before I realize I have no government pension."
<Sax> Adrian stifles a laugh!
<DiePotato> ~Guess this place isn't abandoned~
<TesKin> Branko claps Murray on the shoulder. "I think they would let you stay here. There's plenty for the old to do."
<GraemeCracker> "Do they got a base in Miami?"
<Balthazaar> A man arrives in a jeep! http://cdn03.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/pitt-tanker/brad-pitt-shia-labeouf-continue-shooting-fury-tank-scenes-02.jpg
<DiePotato> Artyom stands near the exit. He's a tall thin man clothed in a black Russian uniform, an odd gauntlet on his left arm that appears to have various pockets
<Balthazaar> "Gentlemen! You it?" He asks out the window
<TesKin> Branko looks around and nods. "Da."
<gumbal1> Danielle rushes in.
<Sax> Adrian nods.
<GraemeCracker> Murray argues semantics a little before turning his attention to the Russian in the back. "…Hey, you with us?"
<gumbal1> "sorry I was late."
<DiePotato> "…"
<DiePotato> Artyom shrugs
<Sax> ADrian also eyes the Russian.
<Sax> "A Red?"
<GraemeCracker> "…Does that mean yes?"
<TesKin> Branko walks over to the jeep. "I am Russian too Adrian, watch your toung."
<DiePotato> His eyes narrow at the derogatory term
<Sax> "Not to be offensive."
<DiePotato> "…Yes…"
<Sax> "But you don't usually see them around these days."
<Sax> "I personally haven't seen any non-Foundation ones ever since that auguration party."
<Balthazaar> "Alright gentlemen… and Lady." He nods to Danielle. "Enough of the pillow talk, listen up! Got a fuckin' nasty mission for you."
<TesKin> "Where are we going this time?"
<gumbal1> "They're always nasty."
<Sax> Adrian's gaze falls to the person.
<DiePotato> The amount of distaste Artyom has for Adrian cannot be missed
<Sax> And he pulls out his FMP.
<DiePotato> Artyom listens intently
<gumbal1> Danielle llooks to Artyom. "New?"
<GraemeCracker> Murray turns his head to listen to the 'nasty plan' man.
<DiePotato> Artyom nods at the woman
<Balthazaar> "Silvinski, you're the most familiar with this. You'll be headed to that hospital that sprung up on grounds to contain or neutralize whatever the fuck it is in there fucking up our men and women."
<TesKin> Branko's face goes pale.
<TesKin> He nods.
<Sax> "Same hospital that produced pregnant men and women that gave birth to…"
<Sax> Adrian shudders.
<DiePotato> ~When they said they dealt with anomalies they weren't lying…~
<Sax> Adrain begins rolling out and putting on a suit.
<DiePotato> Artyom tries to think if any of this spurs any hidden memories
<DiePotato> They dont
<Balthazaar> "So, get in the jeep, I'll take you there."
<gumbal1> "You'll like Pi-7, I think."
<GraemeCracker> "Eh?" he curses, frowning. "But the last guys we sent in there came back pregnant."
<DiePotato> Artyom just stands indifferent
<gumbal1> Danielle turns to the briefer. "Do you perhaps have nay files on this hospital?"
<Sax> Murray, Adrian passes you some rubber.
<Balthazaar> "Just the briefing that Psi-7 gave us from last time. You guys are the only ones to have made it out alive."
<GraemeCracker> Murray holds the condom in his hand, staring at Adrian. "…You always carry those in your medkits?"
<TesKin> "I think I am the only one on this team that has been inside."
<Sax> (Rubber suit, you fuckhead :P )
<GraemeCracker> redactt
<Sax> "I have had the misfortune of delivering a few of the babies that resulted."
<Sax> "One of the last mission survivors is still in containment."
<GraemeCracker> Murray puts on the suit, mumbling something about protection.
<Sax> "And our of the six births, four of them chewed and clawed their way out of their parents."
<Sax> Adrian puts on his gas mask, obscuring his face.
<Balthazaar> The agent waits for them to get in the jeep
<DiePotato> The face Artyom makes at hearing Adrians last sentence is a combo of disgust, horror, and indifference
<gumbal1> Danielle nods, and gets in the jeep.
<TesKin> Branko gets in the passenger seat.
<TesKin> "I am assuming I should take the lead?"
<DiePotato> Artyom gets in sitting next to whoever
<Sax> Adrian nods to Branko.
<gumbal1> "Go ahead. I saw what you did with that dragon last time."
<Sax> He gets some duct tape to finish off the seals of his suit.
<Sax> Then passes the roll to Murray next.
<GraemeCracker> Murray seals up and passes the roll onward, walking over to the Jeep. "Alright, let's get this done before dinner."
<TesKin> "You will not want dinner after this."
<Balthazaar> The jeep starts off, going over the rolling green hills of ther grounds until a bland building comes into view. It's surrounded by a cyclone fence and has armed guards. It pulls up inside the fence.
<Balthazaar> The sign above the heavy iron double doors reads "Brookhaven Hospital"
<Sax> Noticeably, Adrian did not duct tape the seal between his mask and his hood.
<gumbal1> Danielle gets out and looks around.
<TesKin> Branko looks at the buliding. He gets out and stands next to Danielle.
<Sax> Adrian hops out, carrying his M3.
<gumbal1> "…oh. Brookhaven."
<DiePotato> Artyom gets out making sure his pistols are loaded
<Sax> Is Artyom suited?
<gumbal1> "That was the one with the mental patients and crazy doctor, correct?"
<DiePotato> Nope. Althought he wont admit it he is dead lost as to whats happening
<Balthazaar> (That was Ashland)
<Balthazaar> (I think)
<Sax> Artyom, Adrian hands you a suit.
<gumbal1> "I might be remembering wrong."
<Sax> "Put it on. You do not want to end up like the others."
<DiePotato> Artyom stares at him for a second weighing his options. Then thinks better and puts on the suit
<DiePotato> "Thank you"
<Balthazaar> "Alright agents. We believe it's the east wing you want to check out. Should you fall in action, know your memory will be honored and your death avenged."
<Sax> "Anytime." He passes the duct tape roll to him.
<TesKin> Branko shakes his head. "No. This is a place where nightmares are born."
<Sax> Adrian looks at the man.
<Sax> "I have no intention of dying today."
<DiePotato> Artyom tapes his arms and hood
<Sax> "Any specialty weapons?"
<DiePotato> He only ducks the suit into his boots
<DiePotato> *tucks
<GraemeCracker> "…Yeah, we got like a flamethrower or anything?"
<gumbal1> "What kind of nightmares, precisely?"
<Sax> ~Please say yes, please say yes~
<Balthazaar> "Tried to get some, they knocked us back. Can of spray paint and a lighter is as best I can do for you."
<Sax> "… they're trying to kill us."
<TesKin> "Explosives."
<DiePotato> ~This is the great Foundation…~
<TesKin> "Do you have any in the jeep."
* Shrek (knad.eht.fo.emoh.eht.dna.deew.eht.fo.dn|l#knad.eht.fo.emoh.eht.dna.deew.eht.fo.dn|l) has joined
* ChanServ gives channel half-operator status to Shrek
<DiePotato> ~No wonder Fierro called them weirdos~
<Balthazaar> The man shakes his head. "Afraid not."
<Sax> Adrian, regardless, begins to check up on the integrity of everyones' suits and seals.
<TesKin> Branko nods, and turns to head into the building.
* Shrek (knad.eht.fo.emoh.eht.dna.deew.eht.fo.dn|l#knad.eht.fo.emoh.eht.dna.deew.eht.fo.dn|l) has left
<Sax> To the man: "Bring them to containment cell C-91 next time they come around, and that should explain to them why we need that sort of gear for this."
<Sax> Pause. "Without protection."
<GraemeCracker> "…Whelp, I better have a nice funeral." He reaches out a hand for the spray paint and lighter.
<Sax> Adrian loads a magazine into the grease gun.
<Balthazaar> "I /did/. Bailey is a close friend." He frowns and hands the paint and lighter over
<gumbal1> "Alright, why is everyone so scared of this hospital?"
<Sax> To him: "Then you know."
<Sax> To Dani: "Branko can fill you in, I can add some info."
<Sax> "Save one for yourselves, if you need it."
<gumbal1> "Monsieur Silvenski?"
<TesKin> Branko keeps on walking. If anyone can see his face, it's a cracking mask, showing sheer terror.
<DiePotato> Artyom makes sure his weapons are easily accessible
<TesKin> "There was a creature that turned an entire task force into dolls."
<TesKin> "I lost a… Close friend to it."
<DiePotato> And catches up to Branko and Danielle
<gumbal1> Danielle opens her mouth to say something, but just decides to nod.
<Balthazaar> The door is ajar
<Sax> "The last task force to come here - some of its members were forcibly impregnated."
<TesKin> Branko takes a deep breath and draws his sword.
<Sax> "All of them are now considered dead."
<TesKin> He pushes the door open and steps inside.
<Sax> Adrian lights up the inside with a flashlight.
<Balthazaar> SCREEEEE
<GraemeCracker> Murray face grows stony as he locks and loads. "…Usually I'm against this sort of thing, but we should really just bury the place."
<DiePotato> Artyom follows one pistol drawn
<gumbal1> Danielle follows Branko.
<Balthazaar> The metal of the door grinds as its opened
<Sax> Adrian follows behind Dani.
<GraemeCracker> Murray follows.
<Balthazaar> Inside, the walls and floor look to be made of rust iron sheets, some covered in plastic tarpsThere is a reception desk in the middle of the room, along with a stairwell to the right, and a door on both the left and right
<Balthazaar> Trash and blood is everywhere, and the lights flicker a lot
<DiePotato> Artyom takes in the scene remembering his village
<gumbal1> Danielle proceeds to the reception desk.
<Sax> ~This is really bad~
<Sax> Adrian shines his light around, looking for anything particularly off
<GraemeCracker> "Oh look, just like home."
<gumbal1> She checks the desk for any papers that could shed light on things.
<TesKin> Branko walks after Danielle. His knuckles are snow white, because he's got a death grip on his sword.
<DiePotato> Artyom walks to the left door
<Sax> Adrian's face is whiter than winter.
<DiePotato> These doors have windows?
<Sax> But the mask and suit keep this hidden.
<Balthazaar> Danielle, there's a dead, deboned body behind the desk. It has big glass buttons embedded in its eyes and a bullet hole in the fore head
<gumbal1> Danielle appears calm, although she's breathing slightly faster than normal.
<GraemeCracker> Murray pokes around the plastic tarps, frowning.
<gumbal1> That is, before she disovers the body.
<gumbal1> She jumps.
<TesKin> "Now you see why I was so tight lipped."
<Sax> Deboned as in the entire skeletal structure is missing?
<TesKin> MHmm
<Balthazaar> Sax, yes
<Sax> Adrian pokes at the body.
<gumbal1> "Well."
<Sax> "The entire skeleton is missing."
<DiePotato> Artyom tries to peer through the door
<DiePotato> Perc?
<TesKin> "Da."
<Balthazaar> Branko, the door on the left is where you had your adventure
<gumbal1> She rights herself, and goes back to examine the body.
<Sax> Adrian pulls out some scalpels.
<Sax> "Levine, help me drag the body to somewhere more open."
<TesKin> Branko looks to Artyom. "No. Do not open that door."
<TesKin> "Do not look in it, do not touch it." There's some panic creeping into his voice.
<gumbal1> Danielle nods, and grabs the body by the legs.
<DiePotato> Artyom looks at the large Russian and takes a near silent step back fromit
<Sax> Adrian grabs the body by the arms.
<Balthazaar> Artyom, you see lots of slugs and spiders in there
<gumbal1> "I'm no scientist, but this is probably recent. It was likely placed here to scare us."
<Balthazaar> The body is all limp and gross
<Sax> "This should be recent."
<Sax> decent*
<DiePotato> ~shit~
<gumbal1> "Doesn't skin wither away in a few months?"
<GraemeCracker> "…Yum."
<TesKin> Branko shakes his head. "Matt put that man out of his misery when we were last here."
<Sax> "Considering what happened to the last two task forces that were total write-offs, I wouldn't push it past anything."
<DiePotato> Artom goes back to the reception area with the rest seeing the body
<TesKin> "That is the work of the thing I killed."
<Sax> Adrian checks the body for ID.
<Balthazaar> Gone
<Balthazaar> (Matt took it)
<Balthazaar> Perc
<gumbal1> "It probably isn't dead, then, if it's still making bodies."
<Sax> 4df+7 Nervous as fuck
<Glacon> Sax: Nervous as fuck: 7 (4df+7=+, +, -, -)
<gumbal1> 4df+4 wha
<Glacon> gumbal1: wha: 8 (4df+4=+, +, +, +)
<TesKin> "I beat it to a bloody pulp. Unless you want to question me."
<TesKin> 4df+3 NOT AGAIN
<Glacon> TesKin: NOT AGAIN: 1 (4df+3=-, -, -, +)
<GraemeCracker> 4df+5 interesting tarps
<Glacon> GraemeCracker: interesting tarps: 2 (4df+5=0, -, -, -)
<DiePotato> 4df+4
<Glacon> DiePotato: 5 (4df+4=+, 0, 0, 0)
<gumbal1> "The evidence of its continued existence is in front of us."
<TesKin> "It was there from the last time we were here."
<gumbal1> "Oh. Why didn't you tell me?"
<Balthazaar> Adrian, Danielle and Artyom, you all notice /something/ skitter into the open doorway on the right
<Sax> "Movement!" Adrian shines his torch to the open doorway!
<DiePotato> Artom takes in the squad he's apart of seeing a big Russian, medic, French woman
<gumbal1> Danielle blinks. "Something in the open doorway."
<DiePotato> Artyom quickly aims in the direction of it
<gumbal1> "Monsieur Silvenski, lead."
<TesKin> Branko walks towards the doorway.
<GraemeCracker> Out comes the guns. Murray looks down the hall, following the group.
<DiePotato> He also takes in Murray
<Balthazaar> It looked big, pale and with way too many legs
<Sax> Adrian's holding up the grease gun.
<Sax> "Containment is preferable."
<DiePotato> Artyom walks forward sights trained
<TesKin> "Death is better."
<Sax> "Not going to disagree."
<DiePotato> Artyom nods agreeing with Branko
<Balthazaar> You'll notice some fleshy tendrils coating the floor walls and roof in the open doorway
<Sax> Adrian's turning green underneath his mask.
<DiePotato> ~Only one day here and already killing things~
<TesKin> Branko puts his sword back in it's scabbard and draws his revolver.
<Sax> Bringing back Baily and her fate.
<Sax> "Oh Jesus…"
<gumbal1> "Another flesh beast. We seem to have a lot of those."
<GraemeCracker> "…We do?"
<DiePotato> Artyom is calm his training kicking in. Along with muscle memory from missions he can't remember
<Balthazaar> There's a lot of slugs and spiders about, crawling over the growths and each other
<DiePotato> ~Breathe in, Breathe out~
<TesKin> Do the tendrils reach down into the hallway?
<Balthazaar> Yes
<Balthazaar> There's doors lining the hallway
<TesKin> Branko draws his sword and attempts to hack through them.
<gumbal1> Danielle holds her breath, following Branko.
<DiePotato> Are they covered by the growths?
<Sax> Adrian shines light to give Branko some seeing space, especially where there is no light.
<Balthazaar> It's easy considering the wya they're just a coating on the walls and floor, and not blocking the way :P
<DiePotato> Artyom is following close to the Russian
<Balthazaar> Perc again
<TesKin> 4df+3 Whai
<Glacon> TesKin: Whai: -1 (4df+3=-, -, -, -)
<Sax> 4df+7 Really nervous!
<DiePotato> 4df+4 Commmme on
<Glacon> Sax: Really nervous!: 10 (4df+7=0, +, +, +)
<Glacon> DiePotato: Commmme on: 3 (4df+4=0, 0, -, 0)
<TesKin> FUCk
<DiePotato> -_-
<GraemeCracker> 4df+5 muhbran
<Glacon> GraemeCracker: muhbran: 3 (4df+5=0, -, -, 0)
<gumbal1> 4df+4 wha
<Glacon> gumbal1: wha: 1 (4df+4=-, -, -, 0)
<Sax> "Murray, if those things get me, don't hesitate to kill me."
<Balthazaar> Adrian
<GraemeCracker> "…Jeez, c'mon Adrian. We've survived through worse, ain't we?"
<DiePotato> Artyom is just listening to his squad members be nervous and scared
<Sax> "I do not want to end up like Baily…"
<Balthazaar> You hear a woman groan weakly from in one of the rooms joining the hallway
<Sax> "Noise."
<Sax> "That room." Adrian points with his torch.
<DiePotato> Artyom looks around
<DiePotato> And trains sights on door shoring up next to it
<GraemeCracker> "And you won-" Murray hushes up, staring towards where Adrian points.
<gumbal1> "We should look into the room before entering.
<gumbal1> "
<Sax> Adrian slowly approaches the side of the door.
<TesKin> Branko follows the light and heads to the door, peering in.
<gumbal1> Danielle turns to where Adrian points.
<Sax> Adrian looks to Branko, and nods.
<DiePotato> Artyom is by the side ready to go in
<Balthazaar> The door is open
<TesKin> Branko looks into the room.
<Sax> Adrian shines his light into the door, trying to get as much of the room as possible.
<gumbal1> Danielle does, too.
<DiePotato> Perc?
<DiePotato> Artyom peers a head in
<Balthazaar> Not necessary
<DiePotato> Mmkay
<GraemeCracker> Murray shoulders his shooter, keeping his eyes on the hallway.
<Balthazaar> You can see the room is completely coated with the ick, and there's a woman grafted to the wall, with a very pregnant belly
<Balthazaar> There's also several openings in the growth in the room
<gumbal1> Danielle covers her mouth.
<Sax> "Oh God… stay back!"
<DiePotato> Artyom pulls his head back into the hallway and grimaces severely
<TesKin> Branko pulls his revolver and cocks it. "Well?"
<DiePotato> ~Breathe in, Breathe out~
<DiePotato> Arty nods to Branko
<DiePotato> He pulls his other pistol
<Sax> To Branko: "She must be still alive. Stay away from the growths."
<TesKin> "Da. I do not want any of you going in there."
<TesKin> "We either leaver her or end her suffering here and now Adrian."
<Balthazaar> One of the growths sudders and makes a "Pfffff" noise
<GraemeCracker> Murray turns towards the group before recoiling at the sight of the thing. "…What the hell are we fighting?"
<Sax> "Your call."
<Balthazaar> MDEF
<gumbal1> "Mon Dieu."
<Sax> "However, the last time we tried to approach one, tendrils emerged from the growth and almost attacked me."
<DiePotato> 4df+2 fuckkkkk
<Glacon> DiePotato: fuckkkkk: 1 (4df+2=-, 0, -, +)
<GraemeCracker> 4df+3 ayy
<Glacon> GraemeCracker: ayy: 4 (4df+3=+, +, -, 0)
<TesKin> 4df+4
<Sax> "And this was from containment."
<Glacon> TesKin: 5 (4df+4=-, +, +, 0)
<gumbal1> 4df+4 eyy lmao
<Glacon> gumbal1: eyy lmao: 6 (4df+4=+, 0, +, 0)
<Sax> 4df+5 Fuck!
<Glacon> Sax: Fuck!: 8 (4df+5=+, 0, +, +)
<Balthazaar> Artyom, Branko, you both start feeling tired.
<DiePotato> Artyom yawns
<Balthazaar> Very tired
<DiePotato> ~Tree wasn't comfortable at all~
<DiePotato> Arty then falls to one knee trying to stay awake
<TesKin> Branko stumbles back, yawning fiercly.
<Balthazaar> The floor looks soft, comfortable
<Sax> "Stay awake, both of you."
<DiePotato> ~Maybe should lay down…~
<TesKin> He hits the wall and slides down to a sitting position.
<Sax> Adrian gently cuffs both of them on the shoulder.
<gumbal1> "Oh lord, you've been desensitized?"
<DiePotato> "Fuck you Americaaannnn…" He slurs and falls to the floor
<DiePotato> Asleep like bby
<Sax> Adrian hits him.
<TesKin> Branko's shaking his head. "Not here…"
<Balthazaar> Branko, Artyom.
<Balthazaar> Tentacles are coming for you from inside another room
<Sax> Can the other see this?
<Balthazaar> 4df+4 attack tentacles
<Glacon> Balthazaar: attack tentacles: 2 (4df+4=0, -, -, 0)
<Balthazaar> They can
<Sax> "Shit!"
<Sax> 4df+10 Hunting tentacles!
<Glacon> Sax: Hunting tentacles!: 9 (4df+10=-, -, 0, +)
<GraemeCracker> Murray tries to shake one of them awake. "Hey, up and at 'em, jackass."
<DiePotato> Artyom snores
<gumbal1> Danielle freezes.
<Balthazaar> pdef or agility to not get tentacled
<TesKin> 4df+5 (PDef)
<Glacon> TesKin: (PDef): 6 (4df+5=0, 0, +, 0)
<DiePotato> 4df+5
<Glacon> DiePotato: 5 (4df+5=+, -, +, -)
<Balthazaar> You both avoid the tentacles, which retreat when Adrian shoots one of them
<Sax> "Pull back!"
<DiePotato> Arty turns over "Whaaat?" He says slurred
<GraemeCracker> Murray gets to trying to drag them across the floor. "…Why're they tired?!"
<gumbal1> Danielle retreats backwards to the wall.
<TesKin> Branko tries to not be heavy.
<Sax> "It's mental or chemical!"
<TesKin> He pushes on the ground with his feet.
<DiePotato> Arty is like twig
<Sax> "We need to get back to somewhere open!"
<Sax> "These hallways will kill us."
<DiePotato> Arty hears the damn American and tries to stay awake not doing well
<GraemeCracker> "Lead the way, boss!"
<Balthazaar> Perc
<GraemeCracker> *drag drag drag*
<Sax> 4df+7 Nonononono
<TesKin> all of us?
<Glacon> Sax: Nonononono: 9 (4df+7=+, +, 0, 0)
<TesKin> 4df+3
<Glacon> TesKin: 6 (4df+3=+, +, 0, +)
<GraemeCracker> 4df+5 oop
<Balthazaar> Yup
<Glacon> GraemeCracker: oop: 5 (4df+5=-, +, 0, 0)
<gumbal1> 4df+4-1 Danielle is rather distracted!
<Glacon> gumbal1: Danielle is rather distracted!: 3 (4df+4-1=-, +, +, -)
<DiePotato> 4df+4 come on
<Glacon> DiePotato: come on: 4 (4df+4=0, +, -, 0)
<DiePotato> ~Stay awake Artyom~
<DiePotato> ~C'mon~
<Balthazaar> Everyone but Danielle and Artyom notices /things/ coming into the hallway from where you came
<Sax> "Contact!"
<TesKin> Branko flops his arms in the direction of the hallway. "Things…"
<gumbal1> "Where?!"
<GraemeCracker> "Ah shit, /ah shit/." He drags faster. "C'mon, wake up already…"
<TesKin> "Hallway…"
<Balthazaar> They look like slugs, only about 9 ft long with about 16 spider legs each and baby faces bristling with sharp teeth
<DiePotato> Artyom hears the mild commotion trying to hang onto consciosness
<Sax> 4df+10 Adrian begins to lay down fire ahead
<Glacon> Sax: Adrian begins to lay down fire ahead: 9 (4df+10=+, -, 0, -)
<TesKin> Not these fucking things!
<TesKin> And Branko can't even tear one in half!
<gumbal1> Danielle looks to the things, and freezes.
<Balthazaar> They're crying like babies
<gumbal1> 4df+2 (Melee) Then, rather spontaeneously, she charges at one to punch it in the face.
<Glacon> gumbal1: (Melee) Then, rather spontaeneously, she charges at one to punch it in the face.: 2 (4df+2=0, +, -, 0)
<Balthazaar> One cries more as it falls to Adrians fire
<Balthazaar> 4df+4 defence
<Glacon> Balthazaar: defence: 5 (4df+4=0, +, -, +)
<Sax> Adrian continues to lay down clearing fire!
<DiePotato> Artyom tries to aim his pistol in the general direction put cant pull his arm up
<Sax> "Murray! There's a radio in my sack!"
<Balthazaar> Danielle, your hand sort of sinks into the creatures soft skin
<Balthazaar> It rears up, and looks a bit green
<gumbal1> Danielle attempts to jerk her hand out. At this oint she starts screaming.
<Sax> "Levine!"
<Balthazaar> 4df+4 and throws up on Danielle PDEF OR AGILITY!
<Glacon> Balthazaar: and throws up on Danielle PDEF OR AGILITY!: 3 (4df+4=-, 0, +, -)
<gumbal1> 4df+4 (Agility) Danielle almost dances as she tries to get out of the thing.
<Glacon> gumbal1: (Agility) Danielle almost dances as she tries to get out of the thing.: 2 (4df+4=-, 0, -, 0)
<Balthazaar> Danielle, you get completely slimed
<DiePotato> Artyom sets down his makarov bringing up his tokarev with both hands
<GraemeCracker> Murray drops the two russians in the corner, reaching for Adrian's radio. "What for?"
<Sax> "Fuck containment!"
<Sax> "We need this place burned to the ground!"
<Balthazaar> Pale green ooze covers her
<gumbal1> Danielle screams louder.
<Sax> 4df+10 Adrian fires at the offending slug that slimed Dani
<Glacon> Sax: Adrian fires at the offending slug that slimed Dani: 10 (4df+10=+, 0, 0, -)
<Balthazaar> 4df+4
<Glacon> Balthazaar: 3 (4df+4=0, +, -, -)
<Balthazaar> The thing has its head blown off
<Sax> Adrian rushes to Dani.
<Sax> "Levine! Stay with me!"
<Balthazaar> The remaining four slug things retreat
<TesKin> Branko tries to crawl over to Danielle.
<GraemeCracker> "Fuck!" He clacks on the radio. «Uh, Mayday! Things've gone south, over!»
<Balthazaar> Danielle, you don't feel so great…
<Balthazaar> Like you might be sick
<Sax> 4df+12 Medical, clearing away the airway
<Glacon> Sax: Medical, clearing away the airway: 13 (4df+12=0, +, +, -)
<DiePotato> Artyom is drifting in and out of consciousness
<Balthazaar> Murray, your radio just squawks static at you
<Balthazaar> Artyom, Branko, MDEF
* UraniumEmpire (~PI.866C9D38.82BC53A6.289BC36|1labmug#PI.866C9D38.82BC53A6.289BC36|1labmug) has joined
<DiePotato> 4df+2 C'mon Gla
<Glacon> DiePotato: C'mon Gla: 2 (4df+2=0, -, 0, +)
<TesKin> 4df+4
<Glacon> TesKin: 3 (4df+4=0, -, -, +)
<GraemeCracker> He clicks it some more before throwing it back into his bag, cursing. "We're dark!"
* gumbal1 has quit (NickServ (GHOST command used by UraniumEmpire))
* UraniumEmpire is now known as gumbal1
<Sax> "This is bad."
<Sax> "We need to get to somewhere more clear."
<Sax> "If not out of the facility."
<GraemeCracker> "You've been here before, where's 'clear' exactly?"
<DiePotato> "/chertov/ CIA"
<gumbal1> "I…I-" Danielle vomits.
<Sax> "Clear being out- shit!"
<Sax> Adrian helps Dani vomit.
<TesKin> "Job to finsh…"
<GraemeCracker> Murray watches Adrian help Dani vomit.
<Balthazaar> Branko, Artyom, you both feel compelled to check out further down the hall.
<Balthazaar> You feel like someone needs your help down there
<TesKin> "Get-" Branko shakes his head and attempts to stand.
<TesKin> "Someone down the hall…"
<DiePotato> Artyom tries to stand stumbling mildly then drawing to full height
<Balthazaar> You're just sleepy, not passing out
<Sax> Adrian shines a light down the hall.
<Balthazaar> There is a door at the far end
<TesKin> Branko walks towards the door.
<gumbal1> Danielle gets up. "…"
<DiePotato> Arty follows Branko
<DiePotato> Rushing to be by his side
<GraemeCracker> Hm? Murray looks over. "Branko…Rooskie, the hell you two going?"
<Balthazaar> Danielle, your insides feel… Squirmy
<TesKin> Branko looks back at Murray. "Someone downthere needs help."
<Balthazaar> And your top feels a little tighter around your belly
<DiePotato> Artyom mumbles "Damn Americans"
<DiePotato> And nods in agreement with Branko
<GraemeCracker> He frowns, walking towards them. "Well wait a damn minute, we /just/ got our heads back on straight."
<Sax> "Branko, how awake are you?"
<Balthazaar> For the moment, it seems safe
<TesKin> Branko shrugs. "Tired, but awake."
<Sax> "Murray, head with them down there and check it out."
<TesKin> He keeps walking to the door.
<Sax> "I am behind you, with Levine."
<GraemeCracker> "…Alright, shout if you see anything."
<gumbal1> Danielle coughs. "I…don't feel well…"
<DiePotato> Artyom follows holding both pistols still
<TesKin> "Take her out of here Adrian."
<Sax> "Roger wilco."
<GraemeCracker> He follows the two Soviets, gun at the ready. "…Who needs our help, anyway?"
<Balthazaar> Although there's plenty of people in the side rooms, all pregnant
<Balthazaar> Dnielle, your stomach is expanding alarmingly quickly
<Sax> Can ADrian notice this?
<Balthazaar> Probably
<Sax> He drops her!
<Sax> And immediately gets back!
<DiePotato> Arty sees the many preggo people and grimaces
<Sax> "Murray!"
<GraemeCracker> "what?"
<gumbal1> Danielle doesn't say anything.
<Sax> "Levine is compromised!"
<TesKin> Branko keeps walking.
<GraemeCracker> "/What/?" he pats the two on the back. "Hey, we gotta get back!"
<Balthazaar> Branko, you reach the door at the end
<DiePotato> Artyom follows yelling over his shoulder "Burn her we'll be back"
<gumbal1> Danielle blinks and looks at her stomach.
<Sax> Danielle, you can see Adrian reloading his weapon in the corner of your eye.
<TesKin> He reaches out to open the door.
<Balthazaar> IT's slowly, but still far too quickly, growing
<DiePotato> Artyom shores up next to the door ready to go in
<gumbal1> "…it had to happen eventually, I suppose."
<Sax> "I'm so sorry…"
<Sax> Adrian aims…
<Sax> … and fires.
<gumbal1> She turns to Adrian.
<Sax> At point-blank.
<Sax> First shot to the head.
<DiePotato> Artyom hears the crack of the shot
<Sax> And then the rest into her stomach.
<DiePotato> ~Keep focused…~
<gumbal1> 4df+2 (Pdef) Danielle falls onter her knees.
<Glacon> gumbal1: (Pdef) Danielle falls onter her knees.: 3 (4df+2=0, -, +, +)
<GraemeCracker> Murray looks at the two incredulously before jolting at the shot. "…Adrian, /what was that?/"
<TesKin> Branko flinches at the shots. He opens the door.
<DiePotato> Artyom goes in first guns drawn
<gumbal1> She coughs, and falls over.
* ProcyonLotor (nooccaR.snaeM.rotoL|noycorP#nooccaR.snaeM.rotoL|noycorP) has joined
* ChanServ gives channel operator status to ProcyonLotor
* ProcyonLotor is now known as ProcyonFood
<Sax> Adrian covers her face with a sheet, and collects her weapon and ID.
<gumbal1> She lacks weapons.
<Sax> He takes her Id.
<Sax> And regroups.
<Balthazaar> From the wounds in her stomach, a black, chitinous arm flops out wimply
<Sax> Adrian turns around.
<GraemeCracker> Murray's at the entranceway. "…There wasn't another choice, was there?"
<Sax> And stomps on it.
<Sax> Before making his way back.
<Balthazaar> The door opens to show a round room with two big vats. One is full of white liquid, the other yellow
<Sax> Murray, Adrian rejoins all of you.
<DiePotato> In Russian Artyom says "What the hell"
<GraemeCracker> Murray looks to Adrian. "…You good?"
* Daedalus|Logging (moc.rr.ser.lacos.E7528495-CRInys|wenahtanoj#moc.rr.ser.lacos.E7528495-CRInys|wenahtanoj) has joined
<Sax> "… I will be."
* Daedalus|Logging is now known as Daedalus|XCOM
<Sax> Adrian steadies.
<TesKin> "[I do not know.]" Branko replies in Russian.
<Balthazaar> There's stacks of bodies being dumped into the vats
<Balthazaar> By tentacles
<Balthazaar> Males in the white, females in the yellow
<Sax> "… my God…"
<Sax> Adrian watches.
<TesKin> Branko watches. "Where is Danielle?"
<Balthazaar> There's people, dogs, bugs, cats
<Sax> "Danielle Levine…"
<DiePotato> Artyom notices the absent smell of burned body
<GraemeCracker> "She didn't make it, Branko."
<Sax> "… is no longer with us."
<DiePotato> ~Didn't even burn her… fools~
<Sax> Artyom, you're wearing a gas mask.
<Sax> You can't smell anything.
<GraemeCracker> "And neither will we if we don't get our heads on straight."
<TesKin> His face pales. He nods once and mumbles a prayer in Russian.
<DiePotato> redactedydact
<Balthazaar> There are powerful looking humanoids stumbing about the room, very chubby and with baby faces
<DiePotato> "[You should stay back]" To Branko. "[You aren't wearing these]"
<Balthazaar> They're organizing the bodies into piles
<Sax> 4df+10 Medical perception (DNH + Perception) ~What is going on here…~
<Glacon> Sax: Medical perception (DNH + Perception) ~What is going on here…~: 10 (4df+10=0, +, 0, -)
<TesKin> Branko looks at himself. "Someone get me a suit."
<GraemeCracker> 4df+5 Murray looks about the room in search of where to go.
<Glacon> GraemeCracker: Murray looks about the room in search of where to go.: 5 (4df+5=0, +, 0, -)
<GraemeCracker> "You got any spares, Adrian?"
<Balthazaar> The bodies are being liquified into base genetic material in the vats
<DiePotato> 4df+4 Artyom does the same as Murray
<Glacon> DiePotato: Artyom does the same as Murray: 6 (4df+4=+, 0, 0, +)
<Balthazaar> Big tubes lead from the ceiling down into the vats
<Sax> "I have one more." Adrian pulls one out.
<Balthazaar> There are also more pregnant people lining the walls
<TesKin> Branko takes off all his gear and suits up.
<Sax> Can ADrian recognize any of these people?
<Balthazaar> Moaning and groaning, occasionally birthing a huge, baby faced slug
<Sax> Like, Foundation personnel or so?
<Balthazaar> He may have seen some of them on "Missing" posters
<Sax> "…"
<GraemeCracker> "…We should use nukes."
<DiePotato> Artyom remains silent
<DiePotato> He's trying to see if any of this is familiar
<Sax> "I would say no, but that would be appropriate at the moment."
<DiePotato> Which none of it is
<Balthazaar> Behind the tanks is a huge, fleshy mass, covered in openings and tentacles. There's some very large humanoids, these ones looking like adults, crawling all over it
<Sax> "Murray, containment is an impossiblity now."
<TesKin> "Shoot first, ask questions later?"
<Sax> "We are horribly outnumbered."
<Sax> "No."
<GraemeCracker> He looks around the room, eventually focusing on the big ol' tubes. "Oh hell no, you saw what it did to everyone else."
<GraemeCracker> "…What if we took those out? They seem pretty keen on whatever that goo is."
<Sax> "Our mission is now to survive and escape."
<Sax> "We can call in tactical assets later."
<DiePotato> Artyom says his first words to everyone. "I agree with the American"
<Balthazaar> There's a pile of stuff by the bodies
<GraemeCracker> What kinda stuff?
<DiePotato> Bad stuff?
<Balthazaar> Wallets, clothes, toys, guns, a flamethrower, hair, teeth, money
<DiePotato> !!!
<DiePotato> Flamethrower…
<Sax> "Don't."
* ProcyonFood is now known as ProcyonLotor
<Sax> "That's only one flamethrower."
<TesKin> "It is better then nothing."
<Sax> "It's not enough."
<GraemeCracker> "…Maybe I can sneak over and grab it."
<Sax> "We are horribly outnumbered."
<GraemeCracker> "They'd be none the wiser.
<GraemeCracker> "
<Sax> "If you can sneak over and grab it, sure."
<Sax> "But we're not going on an assault."
<Sax> "Only for us to clear a path back to the outside."
<DiePotato> Artyom ignores the American and searches through the pile of guns for a shotgun
* DiePotato has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
<GraemeCracker> "Yeah, we'd be dead in the hour…" He sighs, taking off the heavier bits of his gear. "Okay, wish me luck."
<Balthazaar> Artyom, roll stealth
<GraemeCracker> He pauses as he hears rustling.
* DiePotato (ten.xoc.ko.ko.CD9C7611-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.xoc.ko.ko.CD9C7611-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined
<Balthazaar> Artyom, roll stealth
<DiePotato> 4df+4 Add 5 if The Silence applies
<Glacon> DiePotato: Add 5 if The Silence applies: 3 (4df+4=-, +, 0, -)
<Balthazaar> Amongst the pile he'll find four flame throwers
<Balthazaar> It does. He is undetected
<GraemeCracker> Talk about luck. Murray continues to acquire what he believes to be the only flamethrower.
<GraemeCracker> *prepare to acquire
<Balthazaar> The large baby people stumble about, shifting bodies
<DiePotato> ~Hmmm~
* Lumberjack has quit (Client exited)
<GraemeCracker> "Okay, some of those big fuckers down there, smaller ones over here…If I went down that way, maybe…"
<DiePotato> ~Do I leave insurance in case these clowns die…~
<DiePotato> ~Or do I help others…~
<DiePotato> Artyom remembers his village burning…
<DiePotato> ~damn it~
<Balthazaar> There's more monster slubs being born every minute from the poor people on the walls
<GraemeCracker> "Okay, if I raise attention I guess I'll try and get them to fuck off as far away from you guys."
<Sax> "Murray, no."
<Sax> "We're not losing any more."
<Sax> "If we need to, we fight."
<Sax> "Otherwise, let's just get out of here."
<DiePotato> He picks up the other two flamethrowers and tosses them to Branko and Adrian keeping one for himself
<Sax> Adrian hefts one.
<GraemeCracker> "But we need the damn thing, don't we? Bullets aren't gonna-when'd we get those?"
<DiePotato> "…"
* Lumberjack (os.pcs.sgol|sgoLweiV#os.pcs.sgol|sgoLweiV) has joined
<DiePotato> Artyom simply puts his on
<TesKin> Branko taps the tank and twists some knobs.
<DiePotato> Artyom does the same checking the pilot
<TesKin> He throws the pack on and nods to Artyom.
<GraemeCracker> "…Goddamn man, speak up before I go and get myself killed." He stands, putting his gear back on.
<Balthazaar> They have the insignias of taskforce Gamma 4
<Balthazaar> The missing unit
<DiePotato> "[They're lucky I reconsidered. Was orginally just gonna give you one]" He says to Branko
<Balthazaar> Branko, Artyom, MDEF
<Sax> "Gamma 4."
<TesKin> FFS.
<DiePotato> 4df+2 of course…
<GraemeCracker> "Who're they?"
<Glacon> DiePotato: of course…: 1 (4df+2=-, +, -, 0)
<DiePotato> OF COURSE
<Sax> "Well, we can finally inform Command of their fate."
<TesKin> 4df+4 NOT AGAIN
<Glacon> TesKin: NOT AGAIN: 4 (4df+4=0, +, 0, -)
<Sax> Adrian looks at Artyom.
<Balthazaar> Artyom. That big mass… It's so beautiful
<Sax> ~I doubt your loyalty~
<DiePotato> ~Dat mass~
<Balthazaar> It would be so nice to cold and caress and suckle from
<DiePotato> Artyom drops the flamethrower to his side and starts walking towards it
<DiePotato> "[Beautiful…]"
<TesKin> "Wha-"
<TesKin> Branko drops his flamethrower and tries to tackle Arty.
* Daedalus|XCOM has quit (Quit: So much better than a pony show.)
<Balthazaar> Melee!
<Balthazaar> The big babies ignore Artyom
<TesKin> 4df+7 (Melee + CQT)
<Glacon> TesKin: (Melee + CQT): 5 (4df+7=-, -, +, -)
<Sax> To Murray: "He is mentally compromised."
<Balthazaar> Artyom, pdef
<DiePotato> 4df
<Glacon> DiePotato: 2 (4df=0, +, +, 0)
<DiePotato> :p
<DiePotato> not that
<Balthazaar> Branko is successful!
<DiePotato> no no
<Balthazaar> oh
<TesKin> Accident?
<DiePotato> yep
<DiePotato> 4df+3
<Glacon> DiePotato: 5 (4df+3=0, +, 0, +)
<DiePotato> Finger slipped on enter
<GraemeCracker> "Ya don't say."
<DiePotato> That's the right roll
<Balthazaar> Still successful
<DiePotato> Artyom has a huge mass bring him down with a "oof"
<TesKin> Branko pins Arty to the ground. "No. Not you too."
<Balthazaar> Everything turns to face the lot of you
<DiePotato> Artyom fights against him "[GET OFF OF ME SOCIALIST SCUM]"
<TesKin> Branko looks behind him to the team. "Go. Now."
<Balthazaar> And starts shambling slithering and skittering for you all
<Sax> "Murray! Go!"
<Sax> Adrian rushes forward.
<DiePotato> 4df+3 Arty tries to push Branko off
<Glacon> DiePotato: Arty tries to push Branko off: 2 (4df+3=-, 0, +, -)
<TesKin> STR Balth?
<Balthazaar> mhm
<TesKin> 4df+6 (STR) NOT TODAY PUNY MAN
<Glacon> TesKin: (STR) NOT TODAY PUNY MAN: 5 (4df+6=0, 0, -, 0)
<Balthazaar> The things are getting closer
<GraemeCracker> 4df+5 Murray aims towards the swarm, opening fire.
<Glacon> GraemeCracker: Murray aims towards the swarm, opening fire.: 5 (4df+5=-, +, +, -)
<TesKin> "GET OUT NOW!" Branko fights to keep Arty pinned.
<DiePotato> "LET ME BE WITH IT" Spitting on Brankos face
<Sax> 4df+7 ADrian ignites a clear path ahead!
<Glacon> Sax: ADrian ignites a clear path ahead!: 8 (4df+7=0, 0, +, 0)
<Balthazaar> Murray, the fire bursts forth, incinerating all the monsters it touches
<Balthazaar> As does Adrians
<Balthazaar> There's a loud, feminine wail from the big mass
<Balthazaar> Artyom, it breaks your heart to hear your beloved scream like that
<DiePotato> A new fire ignites inside "[NOOOOOO]"
<DiePotato> 4df+4 Artyom tries to knee Branko in the stomach
<Glacon> DiePotato: Artyom tries to knee Branko in the stomach: 3 (4df+4=-, 0, +, -)
<Balthazaar> "YOU'RE KILLING MY BABIES!!!!"
<GraemeCracker> "Oh look, it's the 4th of fuckin' July!" He turns to Branko and Artyom. "Alright, let's go!"
<TesKin> "We need to kill the mother!"
<GraemeCracker> "We'll /bomb/ the damn mother!"
<Balthazaar> The top half of a woman emerges from the big mass.
<TesKin> "SHOOT IT! FUCKING BLAST THE BITCH!"
<Sax> ADrian gets on his radio.
<Sax> Can he get across?
<Balthazaar> She's beautiful, but with a big scar on the shaved side of her head. "YOU WON'T LEAVE HERE!!!" She grunts, and a tall humanoid with chitin plated arms slips out of one of the orifices in the mass
<Balthazaar> Adrian, nothing but static
<Sax> "Murray! Let's go!"
<DiePotato> (Knee attempt failed?)
<TesKin> (I didn't even see that)
<TesKin> 4df+5 (Pdef)
<Glacon> TesKin: (Pdef): 4 (4df+5=+, -, -, 0)
<DiePotato> (:P)
<Balthazaar> The humanoid stomps over. "I'll rip you apart for how you've hurt mother…"
<GraemeCracker> "…Adrian, think we can kill it before we get out?"
<Sax> "No."
<TesKin> ~Fucking can't fight back.~
<Sax> "I don't got the fuel for it."
<Sax> "Or the bullets."
<TesKin> Branko goes for a knockout punch on Arty to keep him down.
<Sax> "We need to get outside."
<DiePotato> "LET ME GO YOU SON OF A BITCH"
<Sax> "And call in an airstrike."
<TesKin> 4df+7 (Melee + CQT) GO SLEEPY BYE!
<Balthazaar> There's still two full flamethrowers on the floor beside the fighting Russians
<Glacon> TesKin: (Melee + CQT) GO SLEEPY BYE!: 5 (4df+7=+, -, -, -)
<Sax> Adrian's not stupid.
<DiePotato> 4df+3 Pdef
<Glacon> DiePotato: Pdef: 2 (4df+3=-, 0, 0, 0)
<Sax> This isn't a blaze of glory run.
<Balthazaar> .ch m, a, ar, b
<Glacon> Balthazaar: m
<Balthazaar> The beastly man charges and swings a punch at Murray
<Balthazaar> 4df+8
<Glacon> Balthazaar: 7 (4df+8=+, -, 0, -)
<GraemeCracker> 4df+5 /sheeeit/
<Glacon> GraemeCracker: /sheeeit/: 6 (4df+5=0, +, -, +)
<DiePotato> (holy fuck that roll)
<Balthazaar> It connects, taking 1 HP
<Balthazaar> "You'll go into the vats ALIVE!"
<TesKin> Safe to assume Branko KO'ed Arty?
<Sax> "Not if I can help it!"
<Sax> Adrian aims his flamer at the vats and tubes.
<Balthazaar> Tes, ye
<TesKin> Wew!
<DiePotato> Artyoms head jerks to the side by the punch and he's out cold
<Balthazaar> "NO DON'T!!" Ther mother cries out
<GraemeCracker> Murray's knocked back with a grunt. "Oh, /fuck you're vats!/"
<TesKin> Branko rushes to Murray.
<Sax> "You took Dani. We're taking our share."
<Sax> 4df+10 Stationary target with a flamethower!
<Glacon> Sax: Stationary target with a flamethower!: 8 (4df+10=0, -, 0, -)
<Balthazaar> The vats are hit, and quite litreally explode
* Lumberjack has quit (Ping timeout: 182 seconds)
<Balthazaar> pdef everyone
<GraemeCracker> 4df+5 asd
<TesKin> 4df+5 (PDef) NOT MORE BURNS!
<Glacon> TesKin: (PDef) NOT MORE BURNS!: 8 (4df+5=0, +, +, +)
<Glacon> GraemeCracker: asd: 4 (4df+5=0, -, +, -)
<DiePotato> Even unconscious arty?
<Balthazaar> Yes
<DiePotato> 4df+3
<Glacon> DiePotato: 5 (4df+3=+, -, +, +)
<Sax> 4df+6 Oh shit!
<Glacon> Sax: Oh shit!: 6 (4df+6=+, -, -, +)
<Balthazaar> 4df+8 your tnk asplode
<Glacon> Balthazaar: your tnk asplode: 8 (4df+8=+, -, 0, 0)
<Balthazaar> Murray, Artyom, you both take 2 HP damage. it hurts so bad
<Balthazaar> Adrian, you take 1
<DiePotato> Arty doesn't even feel it out cold
<Balthazaar> Branko, you're fine
<Sax> "Fuckfuckfuck"
<TesKin> Branko looks around, trying to find any hostiles. "Whose hurt?!?"
<DiePotato> Arty's remembering better times. Where all he had to do was kill people for a living
<Balthazaar> The chitinous humanoid lays on the floor, impaled by a huge chunk of shrapnel
<Sax> "Only minorly!"
<Sax> "Murray!"
<Balthazaar> The mother is still in her place on the ceiling, sobbing. "What have you done!? I just wanted a baby! What have you done!?"
<GraemeCracker> Murray yelps as he burns.
<TesKin> Branko draws his revolver and blasts the mother in the face with all 6 .357 rounds.
<TesKin> 4df+7 (Ranged + CQT)
<Glacon> TesKin: (Ranged + CQT): 7 (4df+7=-, -, +, +)
<Sax> Adrian attends to Murray, extinguishing him!
<GraemeCracker> "Gaaaaaah /fuck/!"
<Sax> 4df+12 Extinguish!
<Glacon> Sax: Extinguish!: 12 (4df+12=0, 0, 0, 0)
<Balthazaar> The fire burns all over the place
<Sax> "Alright, boys!"
<Sax> "Haul ass!"
<DiePotato> Arty's busy burnin a bit where Branko left him
<DiePotato> Unconsciouss
<Balthazaar> The mother shrieks, then shuddes. She slips out of the fleshy mass, some cords running from her into the hole she left
<DiePotato> Well regaining consciousness lets give him that
<Balthazaar> Artyom, PDEF again for being on fire
<GraemeCracker> Murray manages to crawl to his feet, turning to Adrian. "Adrian…The *cough*, the russian!"
<DiePotato> 4df+3 burn baby burn
<Sax> "Shit!"
<Glacon> DiePotato: burn baby burn: 5 (4df+3=0, +, +, 0)
<Sax> Adrian rushes over!
<Sax> 4df+12 Extinguish!
<Glacon> Sax: Extinguish!: 14 (4df+12=+, +, 0, 0)
<DiePotato> Artyom picks his head up slightly looking at the burn marks "Damn… CIA…"
<Balthazaar> Artyom, you take another HP before being saved
<Balthazaar> But oh man guys
<Balthazaar> This place is becoming an inferno
<Sax> "We need to go!"
<Sax> Adrian picks up Artyom, and begins to HAUL ASS.
<DiePotato> Artyom is picked up
<TesKin> Branko rushes over to Murray. "You can walk?"
* Lumberjack (os.pcs.sgol|sgoLweiV#os.pcs.sgol|sgoLweiV) has joined
<GraemeCracker> He winces as he goes. "Y-yup. Just a little heated is all!"
<DiePotato> "American I swear to god if we survive this I'll buy you drink…" Artyom says over Adrians shoulder
<TesKin> Branko nods. He grabs Murray's arm and throws it over his shoulder. "I will get Danielle's body on the way out."
<Balthazaar> The people on the walls are screaming and begging for help
<Sax> "Drink?" He screams. "We're emptying the bar, even if you don't pay!"
<DiePotato> Artyom remains silent
<Balthazaar> Adrian, Daniells body is gone
<Sax> "I have her ID!"
<Sax> "Jsut keep going!"
<TesKin> Branko nods, helping Murray along.
<GraemeCracker> Murray tries his best to ignore the screams, limping faster. "Wh-what he said. No stopping now!"
<Balthazaar> Murray, agility
<GraemeCracker> 4df+4 a bloo bloo bloo
<Glacon> GraemeCracker: a bloo bloo bloo: 4 (4df+4=-, +, 0, 0)
<Balthazaar> You fail to avoid the falling medical cabinet
<Balthazaar> PDEF
<TesKin> Branko's right there, can he try to catch it?
<Balthazaar> 4df+4 Cabinet attack!
<Glacon> Balthazaar: Cabinet attack!: 3 (4df+4=+, 0, -, -)
<Balthazaar> Yes he can!
<TesKin> 4df+6 (STR) CATCH THE CABINET!
<Glacon> TesKin: (STR) CATCH THE CABINET!: 7 (4df+6=-, +, 0, +)
<Balthazaar> He catches it awesomely
<TesKin> "Go go go fucking go!"
<Sax> Adrian rushes foward!
<GraemeCracker> "Holy shit, thanks!"
<GraemeCracker> He limps into maximum overdrive
<TesKin> Branko shoves the cabinet away and grabs goes back to helping Murray.
<Balthazaar> A whole bunch of Orbitoclasts fall out of the cabinet
<Balthazaar> The front door is open, and there's a fireteam waiting for you!
<DiePotato> (Those flames won't catch Murray when he goes into… MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE)
<Balthazaar> "Go go go!"
<Sax> Adrian rushes out first!
<Sax> Carrying a wounded Artyom!
<DiePotato> Artyom bounces along on Adrians shoulder
<TesKin> Branko keeps on helping Murray. "Almost there friend."
<Balthazaar> The air outside feels soooo good
<GraemeCracker> "Yup…Let's just keep movin'!"
<Balthazaar> It's like a huge weight is lifted
<Balthazaar> You all manage to make it out safely
<Sax> "We made it… we made it…"
<TesKin> Branko stands, watching the building burn.
<TesKin> "No. We did not."
<GraemeCracker> Murray coughs, kneeling onto the ground. "/Never again/."
<Balthazaar> The building shows no sign of being on fire from the outside
<TesKin> He stares at the building then. =P
<DiePotato> Artyom still being held by Adrian says "This normal day here?"
<Balthazaar> Murray, you have a shard of shrapnes in your stomach
<Sax> Adrian lowers Artyom to the ground.
<Sax> "No."
<GraemeCracker> Is it deep?
<Sax> "We don't lose friends everyday."
<Balthazaar> Artyom, you have burns on your schest and head
<Balthazaar> Murray, yes
<Sax> Adrian begins to attend to Art's injuries.
<Balthazaar> Adrian, you have burns on your back
<DiePotato> Artyoms had worse. In the form of mind breakings
<Sax> Adrian ignores them.
<Sax> Not severe enough.
<GraemeCracker> "…Oh, hello. *cough*. You're not supposed to be there…"
<Sax> "Give me a moment…"
<Balthazaar> The army guy comes over. "You did well boys… Let's get you home
<Balthazaar> ."
<Sax> "No.
<Sax> "We did not do well."
<DiePotato> Artyom watches the medic go to work. "…"
<Sax> Adrian places Dani's ID into the guy's hands.
<GraemeCracker> He pokes at it, wincing. "Shoulda taken the place out after the second fireteam…"
<Sax> "A team member died, and it will be you to blame."
<Balthazaar> "Come on, I'll get you to medica- Oh. She'll be glad to have this when she wakes up."
<TesKin> Branko's still lookin' at the building. "Wha-"
<DiePotato> "…!"
<DiePotato> "French woman isn't dead?" He says to the man out of sheer astonishment
<Balthazaar> "She's damn close to it. It's really more aof an /if/ she wakes up."
<Sax> "…"
<GraemeCracker> "…Well, lucky day." He tries to stand before realizing that was a poor decision. He aims to roll over on the ground instead.
<Balthazaar> "Come on. You need medical attention. I'll get you home."
<DiePotato> ~This place~
<Balthazaar> And that's the run!

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License