Can't Take My Eyes Off of You

[15:37:53] <lurkd> SCP-173 scratches at the wall of its containment. A tiny fleck of concrete is chipped off.
[15:38:04] <lurkd> *Scritch*
[15:38:09] <lurkd> Another fleck.
[15:38:30] <lurkd> *scritchscratchscritchscratchscritchscratchscritchscratchscritchscratchscritchscratch*
[00:00:23] <lurkd> It's quite a ways away.
[23:00:11] <lurkd> Ivan sits in the commons room.
[23:00:16] <lurkd> Like a champ.
[23:00:26] <ihp> Susan sips tea while reading about Jung.
[23:00:51] <StupeiAceDefect> Jon sits across from Ivan, drinks coffee.
[23:00:56] <StupeiAceDefect> Hello
[23:01:32] <StupeiAceDefect> I don't know you. I'm Jon.
[23:02:15] <ProcyonLotor> ( StupeiAceDefect: you should be on a single account IC/OOC. Join OOC.)
[23:02:41] <StupeiAceDefect> I can't
[23:03:13] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi is sitting in a chair in a corner of the commons, reading
[23:03:37] <ProcyonLotor> (Then leave this room until you figure out how you can, you need to be accessible through one name)
[23:03:49] * Stop has joined #origins-ic
[23:04:17] <lurkd> Roll perc! Everyone on site.
[23:04:18] * StupeiAceDefect has quit (Quit: CGI:IRC (EOF))
[23:04:26] * Stupei has joined #origins-ic
[23:04:35] <ProcyonLotor> 4df+4 and then Tyler was there for some reason.
[23:04:36] <Glacon> ProcyonLotor: and then Tyler was there for some reason.: 7 (4df+4=3+, 0, 3+, 3+)
[23:05:23] * jatenk has quit (Quit: jatenk)
[23:05:32] <Stupei> Jon sits back down, begins reading a novel.
[23:05:34] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+4 And then Tyler got drunk
[23:05:35] <Glacon> ZombieRaptor: And then Tyler got drunk: 4 (4df+4=0, 4-, 3+, 0)
[23:05:53] <lurkd> ihp
[23:06:03] * padri has quit (Quit: )
[23:06:11] <Stop> Sean woke with a start out of a nightmare, then sat up. He decided to ring his whiskey to the commons
[23:06:12] <ihp> 4df+3 oh geez
[23:06:12] <Glacon> ihp: oh geez: 4 (4df+3=0, 3+, 0, 0)
[23:06:33] <Stop> *bring
[23:07:25] <lurkd> Tyler here's it. A loud bang from inside the walls.
[23:07:32] <lurkd> … *hears
[23:07:41] <Stupei> "What was that?"
[23:07:45] <ihp> Susan stays blissfully unaware of the noise.
[23:07:55] <ihp> (Stupei, you didn't roll perc, so you didn't hear it)
[23:08:03] <ProcyonLotor> Tyler gets up to investigate.
[23:08:10] <ProcyonLotor> He walks over to the wall.
[23:08:28] <ZombieRaptor> (Where is Tyler?)
[23:08:46] <lurkd> *ALARM* The emergency lights flicker on!
[23:09:10] <lurkd> The alarm is blaring loud as the red lights flash on and off.
[23:09:14] <ihp> Susan blinks as the alarm goes off, immediately taking her trench knife out of her purse. "What the deuce?"
[23:09:19] <Stop> Sean finishes a shot as the lights flick on.
[23:09:20] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi looks up ~Fantastic~
[23:09:30] <ProcyonLotor> Tyler winces.
[23:09:31] <Stop> "Ugh, what now?"
[23:09:34] <Stupei> Jon pulls out Colt.
[23:09:48] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi stands up, unholstering his pistol and walks out into the hall.
[23:10:03] <lurkd> «*static* Not a drill… *static* It's… *static*»
[23:10:21] <ihp> "…shit." Susan runs out of her office, heading for the commons.
[23:10:23] <lurkd> The silent alarm is activated but the emergency lights remain.
[23:10:38] <ihp> She figures that most everyone will be there, and it's better to stay in groups.
[23:10:38] <ProcyonLotor> Tyler heads to the entrance, not knowing where else to go.
[23:10:54] <ProcyonLotor> He sees Susan heading for the Commons, and decides to follow her.
[23:11:15] <Stop> "What's going on?"
[23:11:37] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi just stands outside the commons, looking left and right down the ball
[23:11:39] <lurkd> It's pretty dark in the hallways, except for the red emergency lights.
[23:11:40] <ZombieRaptor> Hall*
[23:11:57] <FlameShirt> Dave sits in his room.
[23:12:05] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi also pulls out his flashlight, sweeping the beam around.
[23:12:05] <FlameShirt> He's sprawled on his bed.
[23:12:09] <FlameShirt> He gives no fucks.
[23:12:12] * Optimal has joined #origins-ic
[23:12:24] <lurkd> «All exits have been closed. Lockdown successful.»
[23:12:40] <ZombieRaptor> "Oh fuck no."
[23:12:45] <ProcyonLotor> "I don't like the sound of that."
[23:12:47] <lurkd> «Be advised, we have a breach.»
[23:12:56] <ihp> "…lockdown? Are you kidding me?" She looks at the professor, just noticing that he's following her. "You don't have a firearm, do you?"
[23:13:11] <lurkd> «Stay calm.»
[23:13:37] <lurkd> Who is in the hall?
[23:13:40] <Optimal> Frederick sits in his room, trying to obey the command.
[23:13:53] <ProcyonLotor> "God damn it."
[23:13:53] <FlameShirt> Dave looks at the loaded pistol on his bedside.
[23:13:59] <FlameShirt> Dave then goes back to sleep.
[23:14:07] <Stop> Sean is in the hall
[23:14:14] <Stupei> Jon runs to room, hides in there.
[23:14:26] <lurkd> Frederick, there's a scratching at your door.
[23:14:33] <lurkd> *scratchscritch*
[23:14:46] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi roams down the hall from the commons, searching for others.
[23:15:08] <ihp> Susan is in the hall, heading for the commons.
[23:15:26] <lurkd> Everyone in hallway roll perc.
[23:15:35] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+4
[23:15:35] <Glacon> ZombieRaptor: 5 (4df+4=3+, 0, 4-, 3+)
[23:15:42] <Optimal> Scared out of his mind while still maintaining composure, Frederick sticks the cane on his doorknob, blocking it.
[23:15:56] <Stop> 4df+6 perc
[23:15:57] <Glacon> Stop: perc: 3 (4df+6=4-, 0, 4-, 4-)
[23:16:12] <lurkd> *SCRITCHSCRATCH* Frederick, it wants in real bad.
[23:16:29] <ihp> 4df+3 welp
[23:16:29] <Glacon> ihp: welp: 2 (4df+3=3+, 0, 4-, 4-)
[23:16:29] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi flags down Susan once he sees her. "Do you know what's going on?"
[23:16:38] <ProcyonLotor> 4df+4 Again
[23:16:39] <Glacon> ProcyonLotor: Again: 3 (4df+4=0, 4-, 0, 0)
[23:16:50] <ihp> Susan shakes her head. "No, I don't."
[23:16:59] <lurkd> Luvi hears some scratching coming from the direction of the individual rooms.
[23:17:09] <ProcyonLotor> "Standard shit, most likely, Luvi."
[23:17:10] <Optimal> Frederick is not an idiot and knows that Breach + Scratching at Door = Stay Away from Door.
[23:17:35] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi points in that direction "I hear scratching, someone may be in trouble down there."
[23:17:40] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi sets off that way.
[23:17:45] <ZombieRaptor> Pistol raised*
[23:17:55] <FlameShirt> Dave is in one of the individual rooms.
[23:17:57] <ProcyonLotor> Tyler follows, hand on his pistol, although he sucks at shooting.
[23:18:03] <FlameShirt> Dave just kinda flails on his bed.
[23:18:03] <ihp> Susan sets off after Luvi, trench knife ready to combat whatever's there.
[23:18:37] <lurkd> Luvi, you see it first all the way down the hall looking right at you. http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/252/f/7/scp_173_s_alone_in_the_da
[23:18:52] <lurkd> Luvi roll Mdef not to blink.
[23:18:58] <ProcyonLotor> "Oh fuck. Keep your eyes open!"
[23:19:04] <ProcyonLotor> Tyler charges into one of the rooms.
[23:19:26] <ProcyonLotor> He pulls Susan in.
[23:19:42] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+3 Luvi says quietly "Oh shit, get out of here Susan, barricade yourself."
[23:19:43] <Glacon> ZombieRaptor: Luvi says quietly "Oh shit, get out of here Susan, barricade yourself.": 6 (4df+3=3+, 3+, 3+, 0)
[23:19:51] <Stop> (So is Sean near 173?)
[23:19:56] <ZombieRaptor> (Thank you glacon you beautiful bot)
[23:19:59] <ihp> Susan is pulled in to the room. "Was that the sculpture thing?"
[23:20:01] <lurkd> Luvi manages not to blink.
[23:20:09] <ProcyonLotor> Tyler nods.
[23:20:13] <ZombieRaptor> (Should Luvi go into the room?)
[23:20:21] * Stupei is now known as StupeiAceDefective
[23:20:22] <ProcyonLotor> (I'd say it's a damn good idea)
[23:20:23] <lurkd> (he can)
[23:20:40] <lurkd> (Stop: if he followed Luvi then yes.)
[23:21:12] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi backs away, eyes focused on the beast, he's going to try the foolhardy plan of luring it away.
[23:21:16] <Optimal> Frederick hears voices outside.
[23:21:25] <ZombieRaptor> "Don't leave the room for whatever reason!" He shouts.
[23:21:34] <ZombieRaptor> "173!"
[23:21:43] <Stop> Sean raises his rifle, terrified of the yelling ahead, and slowly creeps towards the yelling
[23:21:50] <ProcyonLotor> "Well, I suppose he's made his decision." Tyler shuts the door, reluctantly, and deadbolts it.
[23:21:55] <ihp> ~Luvi, what the fuck are you doing?~ "Mr. Harkess, don't be a hero! Get in a room and barricade yourself!"
[23:22:07] <Optimal> Frederick cowers in his room. "You don't have to tell me twice."
[23:22:31] <lurkd> Luvi your eyes are getting dry.
[23:22:42] <lurkd> O_O
[23:22:47] <ProcyonLotor> "Damn good question how it got out of that fucking pit. And where the guards are."
[23:22:54] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi blinks, though is a fairly far distance away at this point.
[23:23:04] <ihp> "They didn't respond to a fire alarm the other day, either. Something's up."
[23:23:30] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi is backtracking towards commons.
[23:23:37] <lurkd> IT MOVED!!! It's nearly within arms reach of Luvi!
[23:23:57] <ZombieRaptor> Luvi shouts and begins running backwards "Fuck!"
[23:24:06] <ProcyonLotor> "Just… Jesus Christ. Let's hope they show up before we starve."
[23:24:17] <ZombieRaptor> He tries to hold off blinking as long as he can.
[23:24:18] <Optimal> Frederick heard a large scrap and an exclamation. "ARE YOU OKAY OUT THERE?"
[23:24:26] <Optimal> *scrape
[23:24:27] <FlameShirt> Dave wanders out of his room.
[23:24:29] <lurkd> http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/297/1/a/dat_sexy_scp_173_face_by_
[23:24:47] <lurkd> Luvi…
[23:24:51] <FlameShirt> Dave wander wanders.
[23:24:53] <lurkd> you know what time it is?
[23:24:58] <lurkd> Mdef time
[23:25:02] <lurkd> ROLL!
[23:25:06] <ZombieRaptor> 4df+3 oh noooo
[23:25:07] <Glacon> ZombieRaptor: oh noooo: -1 (4df+3=4-, 4-, 4-, 4-)
[23:25:15] <ZombieRaptor> (Luvi died guys I'm sorry)
[23:25:41] <lurkd> IT MOVES AND SNAPS LUVI'S NECK!
[23:25:44] <lurkd> *crack*
[23:26:05] <ZombieRaptor> A short scream is uttered before it is silent again
[23:26:08] <lurkd> Luvi falls limp, his eyes roll back…. dead.
[23:26:12] <Optimal> Frederick hears the crack. "HELLO?!?"
[23:26:20] <ZombieRaptor> (He was running backwards technically so he was a good ways away)
[23:26:25] <ZombieRaptor> (Bleh, it's fine)
[23:26:27] <ihp> "Oh god."
[23:26:56] <FlameShirt> Dave wander wanders.
[23:26:58] <ProcyonLotor> Tyler makes a noise. A small, unhappy noise.
[23:29:01] <Optimal> After hearing no response, Frederick gives looking out a thought.
[23:30:39] <lurkd> Luvi is still alive, just broken
[23:31:12] <ihp> Susan taps her knees, looking around the room. "…we need to Barricade the door. Anything that's not bolt it down, put it against the door."
[23:31:40] <ProcyonLotor> "Help me with this wardrobe." Tyler indicates one against the wall, close to the door.
[23:31:59] <ihp> Susan nods, taking one side of the wardrobe and trying to lift it.
[23:32:00] <FlameShirt> Dave wanders around.
[23:32:04] <FlameShirt> Wander wander.
[23:32:08] <ProcyonLotor> Tyler helps.
[23:33:15] <lurkd> The sculpture scratches at Tyler and Susan's room.
[23:33:25] <lurkd> *scratchscritch*
[23:33:29] <Optimal> Frederick knows that the man outside is most surely dead. He feels that he should somehow warn the others of 173's position. Can he do that? How?
[23:33:40] <ihp> ~Oh god.~
[23:34:01] <ihp> 4df+2 move dat wardrobe!
[23:34:01] <Glacon> ihp: move dat wardrobe!: 1 (4df+2=4-, 3+, 4-, 0)
[23:34:12] <ProcyonLotor> 4df+2 with our powers combined
[23:34:12] <Glacon> ProcyonLotor: with our powers combined: 2 (4df+2=4-, 0, 3+, 0)
[23:35:17] <lurkd> The wardrobe is dragged over in front of the door.
[23:35:35] <ProcyonLotor> "And the night stand."
[23:35:39] <ihp> Susan looks around. Is there space under the bed?
[23:36:06] <lurkd> There is.
[23:36:13] <Optimal> Frederick hasn't heard another scrape for 5 minutes. It must have moved on.
[23:36:17] <lurkd> *SCRATCHSCRITCH*
[23:36:29] <ProcyonLotor> Is there a window?
[23:36:31] <ihp> "Shit! Oh shit oh shit…"
[23:36:36] * FlameShirt has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
[23:36:37] <lurkd> «Anyone have a status on the thing?»
[23:36:47] <lurkd> There's no window.
[23:37:00] <ProcyonLotor> Tyler pulls the nightstand by himself.
[23:37:06] <ProcyonLotor> 4df+2
[23:37:06] <Glacon> ProcyonLotor: 5 (4df+2=3+, 3+, 0, 3+)
[23:37:19] <ProcyonLotor> In the direction of the door.
[23:37:30] <ihp> Susan looks around; are there sprinklers in the room?
[23:37:57] <lurkd> Nightstand is pushed.
[23:38:03] <lurkd> Susan, there is.
[23:38:19] <ProcyonLotor> He adds a desk and a chair as support to stop it from giving. That's the best he can jury-rig.
[23:38:39] <ihp> Susan looks at the sprinkler, and tries to stab it with her knife; fastest way to call security is to either turn on an alarm or fire a gun.
[23:38:45] <ProcyonLotor> He gives it a glance, tries to think how long it should last?
[23:39:30] <lurkd> Susan, the silent alarm is already on.
[23:39:52] <ihp> Susan remembers this, but she needs a way to call them specifically to their location.
[23:40:55] <lurkd> Ah, the sprinklers are all connected for each wing.
[23:41:00] * Optimal is now known as OptimalFixesAPlaystation
[23:42:04] <ProcyonLotor> "Susan, get back under the bed."
[23:42:33] <ihp> Susan realizes this is an exercise in futility, and looks at the professor. "If it comes through, we need both of us here. It moves when we blink, right?" She stands by the professor. "So, we blink in turns."
[23:43:00] <ProcyonLotor> "Yeah. I'm trying to make sure it doesn't come to that. But it might backfire horribly on me."
[23:43:31] <lurkd> Outside you hear someone. "Hey is anyone-" *CRACK* *thud*
[23:43:41] * Roget is now known as Rogbrb
[23:43:49] <ProcyonLotor> "Fuck. Fuck."
[23:43:56] <ihp> Susan tries not to scream.
[23:44:11] <ProcyonLotor> "At least they know where it is. The pressure's off us for the moment. Poor bastard."
[23:44:39] <lurkd> It's silent now.
[23:45:23] <ProcyonLotor> "Wait. I have an idea. You got any pins or needles or anything, in addition to that knife?"
[23:45:36] <ihp> Susan takes a hairpin out of her hair. "I have this."
[23:45:50] <ProcyonLotor> "Give me your knife, trust me."
[23:46:14] <ProcyonLotor> Tyler begins removing the bedsheets from the bed.
[23:46:16] <ihp> Susan blinks, and gives Tyler her knife. "Careful."
[23:47:32] <ProcyonLotor> He cuts a gash at both end of the sheets. Then he cuts a similar gash in the walls on both sides of the entrance passage/closet area/what-have-you.
[23:48:11] <ProcyonLotor> He stabs the knife into one wall, and hangs one end of the sheets off of that.
[23:48:40] <ProcyonLotor> ~Hairpin isn't sturdy enough~
[23:49:05] * Proto_lost has joined #origins-ic
[23:49:28] <ihp> Susan blinks. "What are you doing?"
[23:49:44] <ProcyonLotor> "If it can't see us, it can't hurt us."
[23:50:26] * lurkd_ has joined #origins-ic
[23:50:52] <lurkd_> (back)
[23:51:03] * lurkd has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
[23:52:34] * Rogbrb is now known as Roget
[23:52:57] <lurkd_> (ok all caught up)
[23:53:02] <lurkd_> (unpause)
[23:53:14] * lurkd_ is now known as lurkd
[23:53:26] <ProcyonLotor> Tyler looks around. Are there any wires, cords, etc?
[23:53:51] <lurkd> There's a cord connecting a lamp to a socket.
[23:54:33] <ProcyonLotor> Tyler claws out a space behind the second gash in the wall, into the drywall. Is there a cavity?
[23:54:34] <Proto_lost> Harley heads out from his room, with a hat full of style, a fistful of gun, and a head full of alcohol…might he spot Luvi nearby?
[23:56:10] <lurkd> Luvi looks dead in the hallway. All contorted in the wrong way.
[23:56:34] <lurkd> Tyler, roll strength.
[23:56:40] <Proto_lost> "….Ah fuck."
[23:56:46] <ProcyonLotor> 4df+2
[23:56:47] <Glacon> ProcyonLotor: 3 (4df+2=3+, 0, 4-, 3+)
[23:57:08] <lurkd> Tyler pushes through! What a champ!
[23:57:24] <ProcyonLotor> "Thank god."
[23:57:41] <Proto_lost> He kneels down and picks him up, grumbling about Krauts being a bunch of pussies as he keeps his eyes wide open.
[23:57:44] <lurkd> Harley, there's another dead body down the hall. He's for sure dead. Just some security grunt you never took the time to know.
[23:57:56] <ProcyonLotor> He puts the lamp into the hole in the wall, then ties its cord to a sprinkler. He ties the second end of the bedsheets around the now-secure cord.
[23:58:07] <ProcyonLotor> It'll do, hopefully.
[23:58:22] <Proto_lost> He reaches for his flask, taking a long swig when he spots the other dead guy.
[23:58:25] <ihp> "…clever. Let's hope it works."
[23:58:41] <lurkd> Harley, roll perc.
[23:58:56] <ProcyonLotor> "I'm winded. I need to sit down."
[23:58:59] * ProcyonLotor is now known as ProcyonDinner
[23:59:02] <Proto_lost> 4df+3 frick
[23:59:03] <Glacon> Proto_lost: frick: 5 (4df+3=4-, 3+, 3+, 3+)
[23:59:58] <lurkd> Harley sees an odd shadow cast at the very end of the hallway. Whatever it is, it hasn't made the turn to enter his vision yet.
[00:01:36] <ihp> "…Christ why don't they just have that thing blown up?
[00:01:46] <Proto_lost> He's switched his gun to his free hand, which he now points toward the shadow round the bend. "…If you don't want to fucking eat lead, you better say something." He says loudly to the shadow, taking no chances.
[00:02:09] <lurkd> «I need a location… anyone… hello?»
[00:02:19] * StupeiAceDefective has quit (Quit: CGI:IRC (Ping timeout))
[00:02:20] <lurkd> Harley, Mdef.
[00:02:37] <Proto_lost> 4df+3 frack
[00:02:37] <Glacon> Proto_lost: frack: 3 (4df+3=3+, 4-, 0, 0)
[00:02:45] <lurkd> Herley does not blink.
[00:02:49] <lurkd> *Harley
[00:03:29] <Proto_lost> No time to answer that…sounds like Commie. "Come on you concrete motherfucker."
[00:03:37] * Roget is now known as Rogetmakeshisnicklongertogetmo
[00:03:43] * Rogetmakeshisnicklongertogetmo is now known as Roget
[00:03:45] <lurkd> It doesn't move.
[00:04:36] <lurkd> «Hello? There any agents near an intercom?»
[00:05:17] <lurkd> «…maybe they all died… Shut up, Paul!… your finger is still on the button… Oh shi-»
[00:05:24] <Proto_lost> Harley begins backing away. Moving towards it probably wouldn't be wise. He does a bit of mental map-making…oh goddammit. «Where the fuck are you Commie?» He says, flicking his radio on as he began to go backwards down the hallway.
[00:06:02] <lurkd> «….Mr. Newclear? You are alive…» It's Ivan.
[00:06:13] * Stop has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
[00:06:44] <Proto_lost> «I won't be if that shadow I spot around the corner is what I think it is…who's with you?"
[00:06:45] <Proto_lost> *»
[00:07:36] <lurkd> «I'm in containment securing the other anomalies with the other researchers… do you have coordinates of SCP-173?»
[00:08:07] * Roget is now known as Rozymandias
[00:09:03] * Rozymandias is now known as Roget
[00:09:21] * Aphex_ has joined #origins-ic
[00:10:53] <Proto_lost> «Pretty fucking close…how're those for coordinates? I'm at the dorms with the Kraut, he's either dead or unconscious…fuck if I know."
[00:10:55] <Proto_lost> *»
[00:11:08] <ihp> Susan paces about in the room, feeling distinctly powerless.
[00:11:29] <lurkd> «Standby, I'm informing the remainder of the security team…. do not blink.»
[00:11:48] <lurkd> Harley, nother Mdef cuz Ivan said blink!
[00:11:57] <Proto_lost> «Take your fucking time…and while you're at it, get me a fucking whiskey.»
[00:12:07] <Proto_lost> 4df+3 fricka frack
[00:12:07] <Glacon> Proto_lost: fricka frack: 3 (4df+3=4-, 3+, 0, 0)
[00:12:24] <lurkd> Amazingly, Harley stays cool… with dry eyes.
[00:12:35] <lurkd> The shadow is still lingering there.
[00:12:35] <Proto_lost> God, these are starting to sting.
[00:13:02] <ihp> Can Susan hear Harley out in the hall?
[00:13:16] <lurkd> She most likely can.
[00:13:19] <lurkd> Yes.
[00:14:24] <ihp> Susan knocks on the walls. "Newclear's out there. What should we do?"
[00:15:12] <lurkd> Everyone here's the cavalry romping down the hall and closing in.
[00:15:59] <lurkd> "Everyone keep your eyes ahead." A team of several guards rush in with a dolly.
[00:17:17] <Proto_lost> "Right on time, and here I was hoping to clobber the fucking thing." He says, keeping his sore eyes open until he gets to the guards.
[00:18:17] <lurkd> The guards rush past Harley and engage SCP-173 all at once, all focused on looking at it. They load it up onto the industrial size dolly and start to wheel it back to containment. One of the guards break away and approaches Harley. "Causality?"
[00:18:50] <lurkd> The other guards keep their gaze on it as it's wheeled away.
[00:18:52] <ihp> Susan blinks, and starts taking down the barricade. "Help me with this."
[00:19:18] <lurkd> «Item secure, taking back to containment.»
[00:19:30] <Proto_lost> He rubs his eyes painfully, keeping them shut for a good long time as he talks with the guard. "Yeah…one Luvi Harkness. Looks like it got him…do what you can, yeah?"
[00:19:37] <lurkd> The lights flicker back on to normal.
[00:19:51] <lurkd> "Medic!"
[00:20:38] <lurkd> A gurney comes from around the corner for Luvi. Other medical personnel wrap up the no name guard in a body bag.
[00:21:23] <lurkd> The medics take Luvi onto the gurney and wheel him to medical. "God, this is going to take a lot of work."
[00:21:24] <Proto_lost> "Fucking hell, how the fuck did that one get out?:
[00:22:46] <lurkd> *sigh* "Apparently there's an old maintenance tunnel that passes right by its pit. The wall was apparently weak enough to push through. There are plans to line it with steel once it's secured.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License