Demeanor: Though looking nervous at times, Eva usually looks content and lost in thought when left alone, but is by no means a quiet, reserved person. She is a friendly and caring individual. Although she never seems to grow hostile or even angry, her emotions don't always seem sincere.
Nature: Methodical and meticulous, Eva hides behind half-truths and unsaid things. She enjoys the practice of forging intricate webs of lies and seeing how far she can take a mascarade before it stops being believable. That being said, she isn't a compulsive liar and can stay serious when time demands it. Aside from that, she is a composed person who rarely loses her cool and genuinely enjoys her work.
Description: Eva has a tall(6ft) and slender figure, looking as good as her wardrobe permits, which is usually pretty great. She has long, brown hair and green eyes to complement the pretty silhouette.
You have 36 points to distribute among Basic and Pseudo-Specialty Skills. Please follow the guidelines on the Game Mechanics page. Erase any skills you have no points in.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 3
- Mental Defense: 5
- Perception: 5
- Agility: 4
- Strength: 2
- Persuasion: 5
- Bluff: 5
You have twelve points to distribute among as many or as few specialty skills as you see fit (but at least three is almost always warranted). Remember to explain what each specialty entails.
- No sound ignored: 4. In her line of work, it's more useful to have a good set of ears than eyes in the back of your head. Especially since it's dark as hell half the time anyway. Eva gets a bonus to perception when it involves hearing.
- Femme Fatale: 4. Pretty looks is only half the battle. You won't get very far if you don't know how to speak in an alluring fashion as well. +Persuasion when talking to straight men.
- Aural Camouflage: 4. Eva learned not to be heard when sneaking about. Not being seen is a different matter, sadly. +Sneak against non-vision perception rolls.
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- Boot knife.
- Concealed Single shot miniature pistol.
- A small notepad with a pen attached.
- A pair of glasses.
And everything that they keep in their room at Site 19. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- Fancy clothing along with non-fancy clothing.
- A box of (stolen) expensive jewlery.
- A small pile of (stolen) family photos.
- Psychology book.
- Stolen zippo.
- A collection of hats to go with the fancy clothing.
- A Revolver, but no ammo for it.
- Box of ammunition for miniature pistol.
- A few cooking books.
- A Contrebasse.
- A turntable and a small pile of records.
Eva was never really a well-off person. With a family that could barely afford to feed all their members, she quickly learned that obtaining things without paying for them was a very useful thing.
Having good looks on her side, she moved out of her parents' home by herself despite the opposition and found a job as a waitress in some diner. Only then did she start learning to lie and cheat her way to fortune, initially just finding ways to get more tip and slowly stepping up her conniving.
Eventually, she'd simply prey on men wanting some fun, quietly vanishing in the night along with as many valuables as she could get away with. Unfortunately, that life came to a halt when she conned the wrong man, who then offered a better use for her set of skills in the foundation.
Learned to play Contrebasse from the contrabassist who played where she waited.
Is a decent cook.