Position: Engineer/Demolitions Expert
Demeanor: Rayco walks into a room with a confident swagger. Outwardly, he's very confident and suave
Nature: While Rayco keeps up the outward persona of being suave and confident, he secretly harbors a lot of frustration towards what he views as a broken system. After realizing that the Spanish government had no intention of getting involved in WW2, he developed a harsh and critical view of authority figures, generally assuming that they only have their own best interests in mind. He often sees himself as a 'big brother' to those who have come from harsh or poor backgrounds, and will go out of his way to help them if they need it.
Description: Rayco has darker olive colored skin, and is roughly 179cm tall, weighing around 65kg, reasonably well built. He is 31 years old. Typically, he carries himself with a confident air, which is partly helped by his constantly wearing his tan aviator jacket. He thinks it makes him look more important. He's probably wrong. He typically puts a lot into his appearance, styling his hair and wearing enough cologne to burn a hole in the ozone layer. Despite this though, he usually can't shake hands with someone without leaving them with a layer of motor oil or grease on their hand.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense:
- Mental Defense:
- El Cazador Lays a Trap for His Prey: [number]. Rayco carries a number of small 'traps' around in a satchel. Each of these traps can remain active for a maximum of five turns (or until destroyed). These come in two varieties, a small trap that administers an electrical shock similar to a taser when stepped on, and a trap that can detect psionic (Mental attack) signals and respond with a psionic backlash. The result of the roll determines the time it takes to arm the trap. Any roll between  and  will take two turns to prepare,  and  will take one turn. A critfail will result in the trap being a dud, and Rayco will be unable to try again for five turns. A critwin results in a trap instantly being ready for deployment.
- I HAVE A BOOOOMB!: [number]. Rayco looks the part of an engineer more often than not, so when he says 'get out of here before I explotar tu culo a pedazos', people listen. This applies to bluff or intimidation when in possession of a device that is (or could be misconstrued as) a bomb.
- Bomb Voyage, bombs!: [number]. Rayco has experience with working with and diffusing explosives and traps. As such, he has +[number] added to his Engineering or Science roll when diffusing explosives or disarming traps.
- A satchel containing some minor tools.
- A swiss army knife, with multiple custom attachments that Rayco added himself.
- A pretty fancy jacket that has his name and rank on the front.
- Usually a copy of the latest motorbike and fishing magazines.
- An old rag for the purposes of wiping his hands and face.
All of his equipment is exploded ;_;7
- Several toolboxes
- Keys to his motorbike (he calls 'her' 'Chica Amante')
- A tacklebox, with fishing rods in the closet
List what your character's life has been like, from birth until 1957. The more, the better. Be sure that all of your character's skills (especially specialties) are explained. Higher skills need more justification.
- Castilian Spanish
- Some Italian
Owns a motorbike he calls 'Chica Amante'.
Enjoys fishing, and will often camp out at the beach just to catch fresh fish and have them for dinner. Eel and halibut happen to be his favorite fish.
|Name of Source/Purchase||XP Change||Date|