Demeanor: Gets nervous when interacting with others. Is often looking around him. Is almost always writing in a notebook.
Nature: Martin has always been a perceptive individual, and has always had a head for numbers. He doesn't really know how to interact with other people. He likes to look around and write down interesting things he sees and create new codes in his notebook.
Description: Martin is about 25 years old. He has short, dirty blond hair. He is 5'11", with a thin build.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 3
- Mental Defense: 5
- Perception: 6
- Agility: 3
- Strength: 2
You have twelve points to distribute among as many or as few specialty skills as you see fit (but at least three is almost always warranted). Remember to explain what each specialty entails.
- Head for Numbers 4. Martin has always been extremely good at math, and can easily solve most problems in his head. (Plus to science for solving math problems without a calculator)
- Pattern Spotter: 3. Martin's job as a cryptanalyst causes him to be able to spot patterns quickly, especially in codes.(Plus to perception when looking for a pattern)
- * Pattern Spotter(pt 2): 4. Martin's job as a cryptanalyst causes him to be able to spot patterns quickly, especially in codes.(Plus to science when breaking codes)
- Always Looking Around: 1. Due to the fact that he is always looking around, he often sees things that others don't. (Plus to perception when he is in an unfamiliar area).
- Pocket Notebook
- Two Pencils
- Colt Python
- Water Bottle
List everything your character keeps in their room at Site-77. Anything that's not listed here or in the sections above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- A writing bench carrying various writing materials
- About 20 pocket notebooks, 19 of them filled with various codes and notes about random things
- A typewriter
- Small bookshelf containing books about cryptology
- A small closet with 7 changes of clothes
Martin was born on September 30th, 1934 in Wisconsin. His father was a cryptologist, and his mother died in childbirth. His father worked for the military for World War 2, and often came home with his work. Martin often asked his father how to do his job, so his father taught him how to break codes. This is how Martin developed his passion for codes.
Martin was always trying to develop more codes. He often created codes, and he practiced using them by describing the things he saw nearby in his notebook, and then writing those descriptions in code. He often went into a forest near where he lived to practice this activity.
When Martin was in school, he was at the top of his class. He had all A's and B's, and he was in the math class of the grade above him. However, he was always more focused on studying rather than interacting with his peers. In college, he took a course in cryptology. Due to his excellent work in this class, a foundation agent in the college took notice of him and contacted him to be hired as a foundation cryptologist.
XP: 0How much XP your character currently has. Also list any XP you have received or spent, and where it came from or where it went.
|Name of Source/Purchase||XP Change||Date|