Position: Scout Medic
Demeanor: What impression your character gives.
Nature: What your character is really like.
Description: What your character looks like, etc.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 3
- Mental Defense: 5
- Perception: 6
- Agility: 3
- Strength: 2
- Persuasion: 3
- Ranged: 5
- Survival: 3
- Medical: 6
- Eyes of the Canyon: 3. Nizhoni's part of a long lineage of sharp eyes and ears, and finding tanks and bunkers in the African desert only honed her senses for picking out the mundane amidst nature. +3 bonus to Perception when noticing humans or modern human-made equipment or structures in a natural setting (i.e. not in an urban area or military base, not inside a building, etc.).
- Wayfarer: 2. Even among more modern Navajo, many retain the skill of finding their way through the land, even if that land isn't their own. +2 bonus to outdoor navigation for Survival.
- Desert Hunter: 3. Even when on the front lines, Nizhoni's keen sight is best suited to undisturbed work in the back. +3 bonus to Ranged at medium to long range with a scoped weapon when she hasn't been attacked in the last two turns.
- Help Me Help You: 4. Nizhoni's an expert in keeping the wounded calm and persuading them to assist her for their own good, making her job easier in the process. +4 bonus to Medical when treating mundane wounds on conscious, cooperative patients.
- Lee-Enfield No. 4 Mk I (T) scoped rifle in walnut, six spare 5-round clips
- Colt M1878 revolver, twelve loose .45 LC rounds
- Leather hip pouch, holding ammunition and other loose items
- First aid kit
- Winchester Model 88 scoped lever-action rifle (in .308), three spare 4-round box magazines
Nizhoni's family are among the more "modern" of the Navajo; they still share a connection with their people, and a strong one at that, but think of themselves more as American citizens than anything else. Her family has a long (albeit not extraordinarily prestigious) military tradition going back to the American Civil War, and while Nizhoni didn't intend to continue it after her father died for the "war to end all wars", when Germany became aggressive and that title was proved false she felt a duty to redirect her medical training where it was needed most. In her case, that was northern Africa, where she worked near the front lines as a doctor until necessity brought her to fight more than once; her keen eyes and quick hands helped find and end threats to her allies all while keeping them alive.
Later in the war she was redeployed to Italy, where she kept as close to the front as possible for a woman at the time, knowing she would be more useful if only she could find an excuse to act as a soldier on the field rather than a nurse in a tent, and she was able to on multiple occasions. Before any disciplinary action could catch up with her, however, as rumours spread of her expeditions with the infantry, she was embarrassingly discharged after a simple transportation accident left her with a broken shin. After healing up and resuming what was left of her formal studies at home, Nizhoni wasn't done with the battlefield, and became a NATO peacekeeper shortly after the organisation was formed.
In late 1957, the Foundation's Site-77 struggled to manage a large influx of wounded personnel during a siege by the Laughing Court. They began looking into proven doctors who could complement the relatively few albeit talented among their ranks as well as handle themselves should the need arise. Nizhoni Tabaaha's record spoke for itself, and she was approached and brought to Site-77 at age 39.
Birthday on the 16th of July.
XP: 0How much XP your character currently has. Also list any XP you have received or spent, and where it came from or where it went.
|Name of Source/Purchase||XP Change||Date|