Position: Leader of Mobile Task Force Epsilon-11 ("Nine-Tailed Fox") and member of 05 Council
Demeanor: Smart-ass who is cold and apathetic
Nature: Apathetic smart-ass who works efficiently and effectively, no matter the cost
Description: 5'8" medium-built caucasian male with brown hair. Wears a brown leather jacket, brown fingerless gloves, black t-shirt, blue jeans, and black leather boots.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 5
- Mental Defense: 2
- Perception: 1
- Agility: 4
- Strength: 1
- Intimidation: 2
- Melee: 3
- Ranged: 1
- Survival: 1
- Sneak: .5
- Science: 1
- Medical: .5
- Adaptability: 5. Able to adapt to any situation and perform any task pertaining to the situation at hand, but cannot multitask effectively.
- Psychotic Force: 5. If health drops below 30%, gains +5 in strength and defense. For 5 turns, afterwards takes +5% more damage
- Tactical Durability: 2. At the start of each encounter, cannot attack but takes no damage for 2 turns
- Tactical Axe
- Combat Knife
- Combat Gloves
- Journal filled with unclassified anomalies
- Cell Phone
- A Drill (He hasn't explained why he has this)
Geno "Gecko" Rossi was born on October 8th, 1938 in a suburb of Chicago, Illinois. He grew up in the ghettos of Gary, Indiana, where he had to fend for himself with nothing more than his bare hands and a knife given to him by his late father. Over the years, Gecko developed a strong body that could take beating after beating, but didn't have much strength to use, so he would just study his opponent's moves while he tanked any damage given by anyone. He would then use grappling and dirty moves to incapacitate the enemy. But he would find he had a limit for what he could take before his body gave out, and he was about to lose his first fight before he blacked out, only to discover that he (at that time, Age 15) had brutally maimed and mangled his opponent beyond recognition. He ran, using his craftiness to avoid law enforcement until he came into contact with the Foundation in 1956, where he became the youngest to rise from D-Class to 05 council member.
- Japanese Kanji
- On May, 3, 1957, Agent Gecko successfully fixed the door system and recontained 5 Euclid and Keter class objects, despite never being taught how to do so.