Position: Spy/Undercover Agent
Demeanor: Quiet, Calm, Crafty
Nature: Soft spoken, outgoing, very shy around people who she doesn't know, but outspoken with people she knows.
Description: Zoe stands at 6'5" and weighs 165 pounds. She has long brown/blonde hair that is always in a ponytail except when she is not working and/or not wearing a hat. She also has fair skin and light blue eyes. She is 25, but looks much younger. Skilled with lighter weapons, she tends to keep to herself. She usually wears tight black jeans, a simple dark colored shirt, a black cadet hat and a thigh holster bag. She usually never wears dresses.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 3
- Mental Defense: 2
- Perception: 5
- Agility: 4
- Strength: 3
- Persuasion: 4
- Reassurance: 2
- Intimidation: 2
- Insinuate: 1
- Bluff: 4
- Forgery: 1
- Melee: 2
- Ranged: 3
- Sneak: 4
- Tumblers Rise and Fall (4) Because she left her apartment often and got onto rooftops she wasn't allowed on, Zoe taught herself how to pick most non-electric doors. She gained more experience when she started breaking in for thieving jobs. (Lockpicking)
- I Can Hear You: (3) Aleron has needed to learn to train her ear to hear even the softest sounds due to many things like having to listen for footsteps of incoming guards and tumblers in locks. (Perception with Sounds)
- Twiddling my Knives: (5) Over the years she has learned how to wield a knife in her spare time, able to use it for a ranged and melee weapon. She also uses them in aiding her on picking locks. (Ranged and Melee)
- Ammo (In bag)
- Combat Knife
- Throwing Knives
- Lock Picks (In bag)
- Flashlight (In bag)
- Rope (In bag)
- A Silver Pendant
- Extra Knives
- Extra Lock Picks
- Extra Money
- Piano Sheet Music
- Cage (for Culter)
- Food (for Culter)
- Jars of Silver, Mercury, Manganese, Magnesium and Nickel
- Cat bed (for Marge)
- Cat food (for Marge)
- Extra Handgun
- Ornate Pocket Knife
Zoe grew up in Manhattan and led a simple life. Her parents had a nice apartment since her mother was a pianist and father was a small business man, but she hated being in the city. She became good at being able to sneak out of the apartment and wander the streets. Zoe spent a lot of time on the roofs as well, learning how to turn simple things into tools that could be used to lock-pick. At the age of 16, she was able to get into almost any non-electric locking door. At the age of 20, she moved out of her parents house and got a job at a low paying fast-food joint. She had to sell almost everything she had, but caught a break when she started getting thieving jobs. She pulled off many, learning how to wield knives and hear for footsteps along the way. She was almost caught stealing from MC&D and had to talk her way out, and joined the Foundation soon after.
- She is somewhat shy when she first meets someone
- She is not used to being away from a large city
- She learned how to play piano from her mother
- She now stutters whenever Lassie is mentioned
- She sleeps… a lot…
- She knows Morse Code
- She has a hedgehog named Flint Culter but calls him Culter for the most part
- Culter is best friends with Marge the Cat
- She now takes care of Marge
Luvi Harkess: One of the first people she met at the Foundation. She considers him a good friend. She respects him greatly.
Laura Moodie: Zoe likes Laura and finds her daughter very adorable and nice.
Elliot Wilson: She likes Wilson, though she finds him a little crazy.
Harley Newclear: Zoe is starting to like him a little more. She doesn't dislike him much and doesn't mind a conversation with him.
Serge Maillard: Serge is the second person she doesn't like. She thinks he is to damn strict and needs to calm down.
Daniel Pinkerton: Zoe likes Dan and owes him for saving her, but that doesn't mean she doesn't think he is the smartest. She has some feelings to say the least towards him at this point and thinks he is kind of cute.
Kendall Lewis: She has a grudging respect for Kendall, but will never admit it. She hopes they will get along better in the future.
Theodore Burnhard: Zoe thinks he's a little slow at things, but finds him nice.
Albert Van Der Linde: She views him as a fowl mouthed grandpa, and admires him for that. She considers him a friend.