Position: Courtian Sniper/Scouter
Demeanor: Zhuanmei, or better known as "Hayden" comes off a delightfully cold human being. She's kind enough. Polite enough. She rarely smiles. Never laughs. Hardly raises her voice. She acts like she has never once flinched in her life. Is she anything at all?
Nature: Zhuanmei/Hayden isn't very good at expressing. She's truly a woman of action. She's always felt like she's never fit in, and longs to find a place where she can call home. At her worst she can be terribly capricious; her inability to properly communicate her intentions can leave her behavior bizarre or incomprehensible. She's the kind of person that holds no grudges but argues with a potent and ruthless venom.
Description: Zhuanmei is of average height and build. She has long, thick dark hair that she usually has cut into a neat bob around her face and dark eyes. She is often seen wearing ornamental hairclips. She has pale skin, using an aesthetic skin whitener in order to maintain her appearance. She often wears natural makeup and dresses in a prim, proper manner.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 4
- Mental Defense: 4
- Perception: 5
- Agility: 5
- Melee: 3
- Ranged: 5
- Sneak: 4
- Academics: 3
- Engineering: 3
- A Breath Before Squeezing The Trigger: 4. (Ranged) Given setup and a quiet spot, Zhuanmei can shoot a target as small as a soda can from a surprising distance. [APPLIES: Zhuanmei must make as least ONE SUCCESSFUL SNEAK ROLL to set up her rifle without notice. Only lasts as long as Zhuanmei is not interrupted.]
- From Faraway Shores: 4. (Academics/Engineering) Zhuanmei comes from the Bleeding Court and has been made familiar with all sorts of magic associated with them. She's well studied in all kinds of magic use and magitechnology. [APPLIES: When Zhuanmei is examining a piece of magically-enhanced technology or traditional magic, such as using spellbooks or scrolls, for information. Also applies to Court magic and mythology.]
- Tactical Information: 4. Zhuanmei has always been observant, even among her peers. However, she's never reacted quickly. She can take in a landscape in a moment but has no way to respond to sudden shifts in a fight. [APPLIES: When called a perception roll when entering an area or when first examining a scene. Cannot apply to subsequent examinations, during a fight, or reactionary responses of environment to the scene.]
- Flashlight, radio, rope, pencil/paper
- Knife, Walther PPK handgun
- Winchester M-70 sniper's rifle
- Calligraphy set
- Several Court books
- Several English books on customs and culture, along with some classical literature
Zhuanmei grew up in a peripheral fishing village in the Bleeding Court that believed magic is best used in its rawest form. She lived much of her childhood reading about the big cities and watching the fast ships high in the sky. Shortly after, she signed up for the military to get away from the oppressive environment of her hometown.
The city wasn't as she hoped. Her manners were not so refined. She didn't know about the current events or the pop culture on a similar level to her peers. She learned, but it was never quite enough. She became an in-between entity. Too stylish for her hometown. Too much of a bumpkin for the city. Still, she persevered, quietly, in her own way.
When the Bleeding Court offered the desire to swap troops with the SCP Foundation entity, Zhuanmei had nothing to say goodbye to. They would need tactical supporters to the now-legendary Psi-7 and she just happened to fit the job, through good luck or a higher power.
- She was part of the 59th Praecordia Rangers before joining Psi-7
|Name of Source/Purchase||XP Change||Date|
|A Blunt Tool||+3||August 24th 2016|
|Wumpus Hunt||+3||September 18th, 2016|
|DSJ's run||+2||January 3rd 2016|
|Hank's run||+3||January 21 2016|