Demeanor: Generally cool yet excitable.
Nature: Secretive, walking around as if condemned by their own thoughts.
Description: 5'7", dirty blonde hair, usually wearing khakis and a shirt with a vest. Most recently spotted with a cane after a shop disaster.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 3
- Mental Defense: 3
- Perception: 5
- Agility: 2
- Strength: 4
- Persuasion: 3
- Bluff: 3
- Ranged: 4
- Academics: 4
- Engineering: 6
- Artisan: 6. Victor is a professional machinist and craftsman, and can create just about anything with access to the right machines and tools.
- No Need for Books: 3. A naturally sharp memory means Victor does not need to rely on written material so much for reference, though advanced topics elude him.
- Outside of Tolerance: 3. Victor is a stickler for exactness, and his eyes will be able to tell micrometers apart. The same applies for his own shooting at times.
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- Magnifying lens goggles
- Custom-made leather gauntlets
- Silver chuck key with a jewelled top, for good luck
- Heavily modified Mauser C96, chambered in .44 Magnum
- Satchel, carrying various small tools, notebooks, stationery
And everything that they keep in their room at Site 19. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- Watchmaker's lathe with tools and bits
- Various pictures of blueprints to build
- Various art knives, all cased in velvet display cases
Victor Corvitz was born in the Western United States on July 3, 1929, to a family that made its living from crafting various items. Being raised by a creative mother and father, Victor learned the art of the machine and of making various items from a young age. His sharp memory ensured he did not need to read nearly as often to commit items to memory.
During the Second World War, his father went off to serve, leaving Victor and his mother to handle the family business. Victor would use this time to learn from other craftsmen in the area, including finding ways to devise countermeasures against Japanese torpedoes and aircraft.
During the war, he was taken in by a master machinist to learn the trade of the machine, and how-to work it to create devices of many sorts. From small gears to intricate weapon mechanisms, Victor learned everything, aided by his above-average memory. Graduating as a journeyman machinist, he left home and began to travel around the country, offering his services to whatever shop required him.
Before his eventual recruitment by the Foundation, he was caught up in a Church sting operation conducted by the FBI, unknowingly fabricating parts for the Broken Church. As he sat in an interrogation room, a Foundation agent took note of his designs, and it was decided that it would be a shame to allow such useful talent to go to waste.
The rest, they say, is history.
Any other information you think would be interesting.
Transfer XP: 6 (Adrian Coxwell)
Earned XP: 11
Expended XP: 0