Position: Your character's general job description.
Demeanor: Cheery exterior, typically airs toward polity, considerate toward strife and pain, especially those he considers friends. His eyes move a bit more frantically than the average person, often times it seems as though he's looking for something that isn't there.
Nature: In the field he is equal parts loyal, brave, and brutal. His time spent in the middle of war disinclined him to the idea of prisoners. He is a survivor of the Armenian Genocide and bears deep emotional scars. The past three years of hiding, although he is not unaccustomed to it, have made him a deeply paranoid man.
Description: An olive skinned man, residing somewhere between the description of a middle eastern and a slavic man, his face lined with scars, impressed with pockmarks and sporting a large gray bear from his clavicle up to a big bushy moustache. His build is stockier, about 5'6" though with age and travel his muscled body has lost a bit of his mass. His frame tells stories of a man that once fought those twice his size and won. His face a story of a man that has looked the devil in the eyes and taught him of a sin he'd not known before. Despite his wearied face and troubled past more often than not that same face bears a warm smile and often has a kind word leaving it.
You have 36 points to distribute among Basic and Pseudo-Specialty Skills. Please follow the guidelines on the Game Mechanics page. Erase any skills you have no points in.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 3
- Mental Defense: 5
- Perception: 4
- Agility: 2
- Strength: 2
- Persuasion: 1
- Intimidation: 1
- Bluff: 2
- Melee: 2
- Ranged: 5
- Survival: 5
- Sneak: 4
You have twelve points to distribute among as many or as few specialty skills as you see fit (but at least three is almost always warranted). Remember to explain what each specialty entails.
- Child Refugee: 4. Tigran has just about 40 years of experience making sure he stays alive, Ottoman occupation taught him to hide when he had to evade capture stealing food for his sister and escaping when he was unable to.Service in the Soviet army gave him grit and fortitude. When the time comes to survive or keep alive those that he must keep alive Tigran's instincts kick up to 11. (+4 to Stealth or Survival when his life or a comrade's lives are threatened.)
- A Life of Loss: 4. Tigran's lost his family as a child, lost men in combat and friends to Nazi POW camps. He's been shot, cut, beaten and starved. His mental and physical fortitudes have been tested time and time again and his resolve has always stood fast. When faced with the unspeakable or the unbearable he is able to power through it. (+4 to MDef when he is being subjected to something that would break another person.)
- Soviet Defector: 4. Tigran is a Soviet defector, because of that he is constantly on the watch for KGB spies and assassins. He lives a life of constant evasion and is highly vigilant. When picking out imperceptible details or wising up to being tracked or followed Tigran is capable of astounding scrutiny. (+4 to Perception when catching a tail or noticing small details passively, not during active scrutiny.)
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- Tokarev TT Handgun, 7.62mmx25mm cartridge, Fully loaded with one in the chamber at all times. 3 magazines, 2 in shoulder holster.
- Armpit holster.
- Sterling silver necklace with mother's mother-of-pearl earring.
- Small boot knife.
- Four lower molars of solid gold, implanted of course.
- Boots with 500USD hidden in the sole.
- Photograph of Ilya, his sister.
- Two spare bullets, one live, one with a cyanide capsule instead of gunpowder.
- A watch on EST with real leather straps.
And everything that they keep in their room at Site 19. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- Medals and Decorations from service
- Pouch with dirt from space underneath his home in Armenia.
- Heavy woolen winter clothes. Incl. Large Jacket, undergarments, hat, scarf etc.
- Fully outfitted bug-out bag with supplies for a week and survival implements. Suited to a life as a vagabond or a trek through a rainforest.
Tigran was born in 1902 to a lower middle class Armenian family, at the age of thirteen after some time spent in Ottoman occupation he guarded his sister under their house during the massacre at Van and successfully evaded capture for three weeks before, during a trip in the middle of the night to steal food and water he arrived back at his house to find the door kicked in and his sister dragged out of the house and executed on their doorstep, condemned to die by bullet rather than the marches of death during the mass deportations. He escaped into the night and made his way across the steppes hunting for survival until he found refuge and was able to be smuggled into Azerbaijan as a refugee.
After time spent as a vagrant he emigrated to the Soviet union when he was 19 and joined the Soviet Army 2 years later. He served during peacetime and through heroism in the Second World War in the Armored division by the fall of Berlin he had moved up to the rank of Podpolkovnik or Lieutenant Colonel by American standards. During which time Tigran made contact with his first SCP during a raid of an underground Nazi Laboratory.
He was offered a senior position in the NKGB 1941, his position was maintained during restructuring of the NKGB into the MGB, six months prior to the restructuring of the MGB into the KGB Tigran abandoned the Kremlin with sensitive documents about anomalous specimens and defected to the United States, three years after arriving in New York under CIA protection Tigran was made aware of the burgeoning SCP Foundation and sought answers within.
Tigran loves Rocky Road ice cream. Wishes to drive Route 66 before he dies. Can play the harmonica, but doesn't own one. And can fold an origami crane.