Demeanor: Quiet and confident, with an air of independence and occasionally arrogance to him. Tends to move like a cat, and possesses a ruthless streak, but just as much of a caring one, wanting to do good.
Nature: Does care about the less fortunate, and has a fairly disdainful attitude towards those with money or power who make things harder for the less fortunate. Has a very dry sense of humor, often sarcastic. Has a temper, and will generally not make trouble, nor will he flinch from it.
Description: Skellen is a tall man, standing at 6'2" with a wiry, muscular build. He has sharp, almost wolfish features, with pale skin, dark hair and beard, with hazel eyes, appearing to be in his early to mid 30's. There is some scarring on the right side of his face, along with plenty of war wounds all over his body. He keeps his hair about shoulder length, and usually tied back. He dresses in dark clothes, preferring blue tops, and is fond of heavy jackets and gloves. Has a low, rough voice.
You have 36 points to distribute among Basic and Pseudo-Specialty Skills. Please follow the guidelines on the Game Mechanics page. Erase any skills you have no points in.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 4
- Mental Defense: 5
- Perception: 4
- Agility: 6
- Strength: 5
- Persuasion: 2
- Melee: 4 (2 STR)
- Ranged: 4
- Academics: 2
- Survival: 2
You have twelve points to distribute among as many or as few specialty skills as you see fit (but at least three is almost always warranted). Remember to explain what each specialty entails.
- A Special Set of Skills: 4. A lifetime of living and working in hard places, including those touched by anomalous phenomena, has given Skellen a highly unique set of skills and lessons. He's like to know about what's in his particular field of expertise, what to look for, and how to survive. (Academics, Survival, Perception)
- Ruthless Streak: 5. Not one to start trouble, Skellen will certainly finish it. A career of fighting dirty for all the highest bidders in extremely hard conditions gives one an edge in a fight, along with the added benefit of putting him in peak physical condition. (Melee, Agility, Ranged)
- Mysterious Past (Anomalous): 3. When Skellen was discovered, it was quickly apparent that the scars along his spine and ribs had something to do with his affinity for fire. At a snap of his fingers, He can summon or banish flames, even sending them forth from his open hands in a burst.
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- M1918 Trench Knife
- Personalized/ heavily modified rifle. This appears to have been derived from a BAR, or possibly a FAL, with a saw back bayonet attached under the barrel
- Browning Hi-Power pistol
- Thick brown blanket
And everything that they keep in their room at Site 19. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- Gun cleaning kit
- Various books
- Various unique "Trophies" collected over his career, including unusual skulls, a european longsword, a doll in a case, and more!
- Framed photograph of a very pale, beautiful woman with white hair.
- Red onesie
Skellen Falka was born on a seagoing vessel to hardworking parents in 1922, according to his papers. He grew up working on the very same steamship, transporting exotic animals and trading with remote peoples, until he was drafted into the second world war. He participated in the European theater of battle, with photographs showing him all over eastern Europe. These photographs might be the only part of that chapter of his history that don't lie. For Skellen was discovered floating on an ice coated raft of driftwood in the northern Atlantic ocean in 1918 by an expeditionary team headed to the arctic circle. He was taken on and nursed to health over the course of a few weeks, until he gave his name as Skellen Aldrich Falka. More than that, he would not say, even in the face of incessant nagging. Some months later, the ship landed back in Denmark, and he immediately set out to get in contact with representatives of various organizations with ties to anomalous activity, including the GRU-P, MC&D and some others. He took what work he could, so long as it wasn't too unethical or suicidal, making himself money enough to enjoy his life of vagrancy and excitement for years, taking part in dozens of missions to retrieve artifacts, hunt down dangerous creatures, artifacts and people, or to act as an investigator or adviser on matters in his expertise. He continued this until running afoul of the foundation, who had investigated him after noticing his presence in a few too many suspicious locations. He was promptly detained and questioned, and eventually forced into compliance after certain information was brought regarding ties to his past.
A very indulgent man, Skellen likes to drink, dance, sport, hunt and socialize.
Proficient in English, German, French, Russian, Polish, Spanish and, strangely, Maori.
Plays guitar, but not often.
Does have a relationship of sorts with someone, but it is open on both ends for each of them to do as they please.
His favorite animal is the wolf.
How much XP your character currently has.