Demeanor: Cheerful, dented.
Description: Shawn is a tall, stocky and imposing figure, the type you wouldn't want to run into in a dark ice rink. He's covered in small nicks and scars, and he never takes care of his hair. Despite being a massive hunk of human meat, he's quite friendly and usually up to chat with anyone about anything.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 6
- Mental Defense: 2
- Perception: 5
- Agility: 4
- Strength: 6
- Intimidation: 3
- Melee: 6
- Ranged: 3
- Medical: 1
- Now You're Playing With Power: 6. When Shawn tosses off the gloves, you know it's real. When he hypes himself up, he can beat people to a pulp. He's getting older, though, and if he pushes himself too hard he'll break something or just pass out from the stress.
- Breakaway: 4. When the situation calls for it, Shawn knows when it's time to get the hell out of dodge. He may not be agile, but his pure speed can come from surprising places. If he still can't get out, though, it's the end of his play, and maybe his life.
- Chirper: 2. Description. Shawn has a way with the spoken word. When he draws on his strength, he can really knuckle down and fuck with some heads. On the Mercurys, his trash talk was the stuff of legends.
- Hockey pucks
- Cans of beans
- Security outfit
- Firearm, always holstered.
- A hockey stick made out of Ent wood from Banganesh. He takes it on missions as a weapon. Has 'Silvinski' engraved into the handle. Enchanted by Ivan Zhakarov, the stick can now fire projectiles and gives a +1 buff offensively when used against undead or ghost enemies.
- Occult Kit - A set of equipment based off of Jacob Wexley's anti-fairy kit, with some modifications. Includes a crucifix, five ounces of of silver, a smudge stick of white sage, three ounces of rock salt, and a prayer book based off of the one used by the Catholic Church for exorcisms.
- Crowbar - A specially designed, tacticool crowbar. Guaranteed to utilize the lever principle or your money back. Remember! M = Fr!
List everything your character keeps in their room at Site-77. Anything that's not listed here or in the sections above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- Hockey Jersey(#76)
- old hockey stick
- Hockey equipment
- Game-winning puck from 1931.
- Team group photo
- Personal photographs of his time in the Navy
- A pearl necklace
- 20000 Banagash coins
- Ent wood, from an ent he killed with his bare hands.
- 60000 more Banagash coins
- A rusty sword he used to kill a dragon one time.
- A shiny rock with flecks of red on a dark black surface
Born in 1910 to Canadian parents, Shawn is an ardent patriot who politically identifies as a Monarchist. Having played hockey since boyhood, he entered the pro game in 1927, when he was 17. From then on, he knew his calling was on the ice. An effective enforcer and defenseman, Shawn posted only 17 goals in twelve career seasons, one a game winner, but spent hundreds of minutes in the penalty box and was known as the guy who would hit the bejeesus out of anybody on the ice. When he broke his collarbone in 1939, he thought his career was over. Instead, he got better and got drafted, and went on to serve in the Navy for two years. He served in the battle of the Atlantic and was commended for bravery during that time. He was injured twice in the line of duty by German submarine fire. One boat he was on got sunk. After that, noting his unusual strength and single-track mentality, he was hired by the Foundation through a front company as security. Eventually, he made it to Site-77.
Doesn't really find anomalous objects all that interesting. Follows the NHL religiously. Enjoys kayaking, rowing, and swimming to keep in shape. His arms are ridiculous. Doesn't know how to solve problems other than using violence.
Shawn posing with his team.(4th from the left)
|Name of Source/Purchase||XP Change||Date|
|Holiday Bonus XP||+1||2016|
|Hanks PII Venice Run||+4||2017|