Position: Expert Driver/Mechanic
Demeanor: Seems to follow most criminal ideologies. Not one usually able to make lasting relationships, kicks himself for it. Adrenaline junkie. Will typically nag you on his pet peeves. Those of which usually involved littering in your own car, or just treating your car like shit. Or maybe comment on your driving skills. Usually, it's not a good comment.
Nature: He's quite respectful, apologizing for his mistakes and tries to atone for them. Shen usually hangs out in the motor pool, working most of his days. He tries to keep a generally professional way when he goes about things.
Description: 5'10, Dark hair, piercing hazel-brown eyes, with a lean build, Samuel is a twenty-eight year old Asian man usually found with his hair slicked back. Found in either a suit, his trench coat and a long sleeve shirt with working jeans, or a blue short-sleeve polo and white shirt underneath, still wearing working jeans.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 4
- Mental Defense: 3
- Perception: 3
- Agility: 5
- Strength: 3
- Persuasion: 3
- Melee: 3
- Ranged: 5
- Engineering: 4
- Academics: 3
- Mechanic by day, Heister by night: 4. Can't always get out before the pigs show. Sammy's had to spill some blood before, and damned if he isn't a crackshot. However, Samuel's not good for sustained firefights. He's got sensitive eyes, and the flashes from gunfire can disorient him quick. (+4 to RNG, every two uses -1 to the spec until the end of the run/event.)
- Asian Lightning: 4. Being a driver means you gotta have precise reactions. Samuel's got some of the best, when it comes to swerving across lanes or dodging fire by ducking behind the wheel. (+4 to AGI when inside a vehicle.)
- His Dream Job: 4. Sam's a graduate from a prestigious college and majored in mechanical engineering. His day job was working in mechanical shop. (+4 to ENGI/ACAD when it comes to vehicles.)
- Browline sunglasses
- Ivory handle switchblade
- Brass knuckles for each hand
- Hand wraps in case of emergency brawls
- Ruger Blackhawk; black finish
- Six speedloaders for Blackhawk
- Shoulder holster for Blackhawk
- Double-barreled lupara, 12 gauge. Engraved with "Shorty" in cursive.
- Thompson Submachine gun; 50 round drums and 30 round sticks.
- Employee of the month plaque from his old mechanic shop.
- Framed master's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Spare ammo for all weapons.
- Special trench coat, with many sown in pockets for hiding weapons. (cannot hide Thompson or any other long guns.)
- Violin case for a disassembled Thompson.
- Various books on cars and.. tractors.
- Silk bowler cap and a coat, given to him by Onald Carvell, the Regret salesman. Nice quality ones, too.
- Clothes for all occasions.
- 1950 Buick Special, black, two-door coupe. Kept in motor pool.
Samuel Shen was born in the September of 1929 to two second generation Chinese parents. His father worked on the railroad and his mother a waitress for a diner in a small town. He was involved with some rather nasty types at his school, but somehow managed to get a decent education. Shen's interest in vehicles stemmed from his father's working as a railroad builder.
In order to pay for a degree and eat at the same time, Shen did odd jobs, ranging from a busboy in a French restaurant to being a get away driver for some of his old friends. After receiving his degree Samuel became a full time criminal, taking part in the heists as well, having enjoyed the rush that criminal activity had given him. All the while, he held a job fixing cars in a mechanic shop.
Few years of heisting later, Shen was on a job to ambush a certain caravan. He was hired by MC&D to intercept the caravan and to get the two people riding with him on the pack horse of the caravan. Unfortunately for him, the Foundation was ambushing the same caravan, albeit with more guys and more guns. Upon seeing his driving prowess trying to evade capture, Samuel was offered a job driving and fixing cars in the Foundation. A constant wage appealed to him greatly. His aptitude on vehicles gave him a well fit position in Psi-7.
- Cantonese, Mandarin
Professional mechanic, derby driver, and criminal.
Got a master's degree in mechanical engineering.
Killed a huge steamborg with a howizter.
Takes a backseat view in terms of racism.
XP: 4How much XP your character currently has. Also list any XP you have received or spent, and where it came from or where it went.
|Name of Source/Purchase||XP Change||Date|
|Rogue System Retrieval||+2||Site-19|