Position: Attention-seeking Agent
Demeanor: Sabina comes off as a rather nervous, showy person. She tends to make herself the center of attention if she can, and becomes rather desperate to maintain that attention at any sign of it waning. She has an air of sadness about her at times.
Nature: Sabina is a kind person. She likes to help people and enjoy life. However this is supplanted by a need to be given attention. She will go against her ideals of peace, family and love if it means she doesn't go without attention.
Description: Sabina is a beautiful, pale girl standing at 5'8" with pale skin and very long, thick wavy/ curly hair. She has very beautiful eastern European features, with alabaster skin, pronounced cheekbones, large, heavy lidded hazel eyes, a straight nose and slightly pouting mouth. Her hair flows down to the small of her back, and she wears it in a variety of styles. She has a curvaceous, athletic figure that would draw attention -if not for her curse-, and likes to dress in dark clothes with deep coloured highlights.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 3
- Mental Defense: 4
- Perception: 4
- Agility: 5
- Strength: 3
- Persuasion: 4
- Bluff: 3
- Ranged: 5
- Melee: 3
- Academics: 2
- Ballerinas and Gymnasts: 5. Sabina participated in ballet and gymnastics throughout her childhood and into her adult life, thoroughly enjoying them both. As such, her core strength and athleticism are very high, and she can move gracefully as a swan. (Agility in regards to acrobatics and climbing.)
- Heard about you and your honeyed words: 4. Sabina has learned to become manipulative, charismatic and deceptive to keep attention focused on her. This, coupled with the way she looks gives makes her one hell of a talker. (Persuasion, Bluff in regards to those who might be attracted to her.)
- Determined to Survive: 3. Sabina has endured and lived through things that would've broken the spirit irreparably of a lesser person. Because of her inner strength, Sabina gets a bonus of 3 in relation to MDEF rolls against despair and things of that nature
- -Ioannas Curse (anomalous): 3. The curse layed upon Sabina by the witch Ioanna makes her fade away and become less real if she isn't the focus of someones attention. As such, when she isn't noticed, she becomes much harder to see and hear. Conversely, when she is given attention, she becomes more real, making her stronger (Sneak when unnoticed, Strength/ Melee when noticed.)-
- -Drawback: Sabina is constantly fading, and requires attention each day to remain alive and with physical form.-
- S&W M36
- Various photos
Sabina was born to Wolchec and Alina Rus in the Transylvania region of Romania in the winter of 1931. Their village was very small and primarily relied on the fur and logging trade. Sabina worked with her mother at maintaining their home and animals, as her father hunted and sold the furs. Sabina was very close to her father, who taught her to shoot for self defense, and would often shower her in gifts of fine clothes and books. She was a happy child, participating in ballet and gymnastics, often traveling to the nearest town to practice with the other girls and boys. This was made very difficult, however, by the war. Sabina's father was called away to fight and never came back. Their village was ransacked by passing soldiers multiple times, until eventually an old woman arrived. Calling herself "Old Ioanna", she promised to rid the town of these soldiers if the town allowed her to stay and simply obey her wishes. Not in a position to refuse, the town accepted. The old woman set up in a small hut close to the woods, and after that, the village was untouched by the war. However, the woman demanded that the townspeople see her for blessings, and take close heed of her counsel and always pay the price of her help. Often times people would go to her for help with money, love, livestock only to return to their lives humiliated and upset by the woman's cruelty and with their problems gone. However, the benefit of the old mystics help could not be denied. And so it came to be that before Sabina's harvest dance with a young man, she came to Ioanna for a blessing. When she had asked for the blessing, and Ioanna had proceeded to ridicule Sabina's clothes, hair and apparent vacant expression, she demanded her price. that Sabina would come aid Ioanna for a month, living with her and wait on her every want whim and need. Insulted and horrified by the idea, Sabina refused. The woman simply smiled and told Sabina to return to her if she needed anything else. After the dance and the following night, Sabina found that no one would talk to her, or even really look at her. After a few days of this, coupled with a growing feeling of weakening and thin-ness, Sabina returned to Ioanna, who told her what had happened. She had cursed Sabina for her arrogance and beauty. Cursed her that no one would notice her, and the more unnoticed she went, the more she would fade away. Sabina begged for her to undo the cruel punishment, and the witch agreed. Her price was merely that Sabina would have to be her servant for a year. With little other choice, Sabina agreed. She served the terrible old woman for the next 11 months, working hard and doing her crying in private so the witch wouldn't mock her. The time drew close for her curse to be undone, and with growing excitement, Sabina's confinement was much more tolerable. That is, until she heard a cry from outside one night. Running from her tiny cot on the kitchen floor, Sabina ran out to see Ioanna killed by a wolf, who failed to notice her. Doomed to be cursed forever, Sabina couldn't bear to die having not lived. so she traveled across Europe, finding along the way that she could get peoples attention if she worked at it, and it would keep her alive. Eventually, she heard word of an organization which worked with curses and magic: the SCP Foundation. Hoping they could rid her of her curse, Sabina sought to learn more, and was eventually recruited with the promise that her problem would be looked into.
-Sabina's curse makes her very easy to overlook. She seems very uninteresting and average, and it may take quite a bit of work to actually see her for who she is and actually care about that, who she is, her feelings and so forth.-
Sabina is a very proficient dancer and gymnast.
She loves animals, and is a bit mistrustful of people.
|Name of Source/Purchase||XP Change||Date|
|Meshrun in cave with spider||+2||30/06/16|