Position: Cheery Intelligence Agent "Interrogator"
Demeanor: Rolf is your friend. He will accept you for who you are.
Nature: Rolf is your friend. He will accept you for who you are.
Description: Rolf is strikingly attractive and looks like he would easily pass for a model. However, he dresses moderately and in a way that doesn't emphasize his best assets. He's over six feet tall and got plenty of muscle on him. He has short dark hair and pale eyes. Image
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 4
- Mental Defense: 5
- Perception: 5
- Agility: 2
- Strength: 3
- Persuasion: 4
- Intimidation: 4
- Bluff: 6
- Ranged: 4
- Sin-Eater (Anomalous): 3. Rolf is capable of detecting and consuming "sins" from a person. "Sin" in this context means any malicious or "bad" thoughts or urges, as well as actually performed "bad" thoughts or urges. Rolf can also detect things that a person may feel guilty about, or traumas the person is upset about. In short, Rolf detects and implicitly understands negativity in people. What negativity he detects, he can consume and alleviate from someone else. Often this means alleviating someone's guilt or trauma, such as recovering lost mhealth points.
- Detecting Sins Mechanic: Rolf rolls 4df+3 on detecting malicious thoughts, traumas, guilts and various negative experiences in a single person he is around. For every hour Rolf has in their company to concentrate on them, he gets a +1 bonus on detecting sins on them. If Rolf is distracted or surprised, this concentration breaks.
- Eating Sins Mechanic: Rolf rolls 4df+3 on eating any malicious thoughts, traumas, guilts and various negative experiences. If both parties acknowledge this and consent, Rolf can add his persuasion stat to his roll (e.g. if Rolf's persuasion is 4, he rolls 4df+7).
- Sin-Eater Weaknesses(Skeletons In Closets): When rolling, Rolf must roll MDEF vs his own roll. If he fails the MDEF roll, he takes MHEALTH damage as if from a normal mental attack. In Flavor-soft roleplay, Rolf is unable to develop empathy towards positive emotions.
- Street-Aware(Academics): 4. Rolf has had a long time working in intimate isolation with various gangs and unscrupulous company. He knows their habits and ways. [APPLIES: Understanding criminal organizations, hearing about them, knowing of them, identifying signs of criminal organizations on an environment such as hideouts and back-alley passages, graffiti, etc.]
- I Am Your Friend - I Have Always Been Your Friend(Bluff): 2. Rolf is very good at getting you on his side. Very, very good. [APPLIES: When attempting to come off as an ally, or to convince someone that he is an ally and thus become more at ease with him. Only when alone with the person he's bluffing to.]
- I am Your Friend - Friends Share Secrets (Persuasion): 3. Rolf likes his interrogations to be with honey rather than vinegar. [APPLIES: When attempting to convince someone to tell him information that they would ordinarily keep mum. Ranges from strictly confidential to slightly embarrassing. Only when alone with the person he's persuading.]
- A butterfly knife
- A handgun, easily concealed
- Rope, handcuffs
- Several bandanas
- A flashlight, radio
- Books and books and books
- A pile of diaries
- Stationery to write home
Rolf Vogel was a kind, gentle child. According to some. But let's not talk about his childhood, except to say that he grew up in a small village in Germany, where he left to join the police force to investigate criminals. He became very, very good at handling young children and sniffling out confessions.
When nazis showed up and starting asking him to shake people down, Rolf left the police immediately. Rolf wasn't here for that. He hunted down old acquaintances in the police force who had turned to the GOC for similar purposes. He signed up and got himself a job doing what he's always done; figuring out people, getting them on his side. This time against anomalies.
Through one anomaly, he heard of the SCP Foundation, a relatively new group with plenty of opportunity. His current workplace had started to know too much about him for his liking anyways; he suspected a few suspected his anomalous powers. So he left to the SCP Foundation, a dangerous job for many reasons, much less his "unique talents". But he loved that the most.
|Name of Source/Purchase||XP Change||Date|
|Saved by the bell||3||July 18, 2016|
|Dead City's Radio||4||August 3, 2016|
|Holiday bonus||1||Winter 2016/2017|
|Sppokanist run||4||January 4, 2017|
|Daed's child Run||4||January 9, 2017|
|A Web of Stories||2||January 16, 2017|
|Bluff purchase to 6||-10||March 5, 2017|