Position: Vory Hitman/Ex GOC Reality Bender Hunter
Demeanor: Reilof is fairly flamboyant, preferring to wear extravagant clothes, despite his profession.
Nature: Reilof, much like his outer appearance, loves to flaunt his belongings about. He believes that his monetary gains make his otherwise boring and normal personality much more lively and interesting.
Description: Reilof is fairly tall, standing at five feet, eleven inches tall. There is not much definition in his muscle structure, and he can be described as lithe in build. He has longish salt and pepper colored hair and a well trimmed goatee. Reilof has 3 tattoos: Saint Mary and the Infant Jesus Christ to indicate his induction into the Vory from a young age located on his right inner forearm, a spider facing up located on his neck, indicating that he is still an active member of the Vory, and the head of the Devil, located on the back of his left hand, indicating a hatred of the Government that put him into a Gulag.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 4
- Mental Defense: 4
- Perception: 4
- Agility: 3
- Strength: 3
- Persuasion: 3
- Bluff: 5
- Melee: 3
- Ranged: 4
- Medical: 3
- Trust Me, I'm Chill: 4. Reilof is very good at pretending to be something he's not, and this has helped him take down many marks in his time. +4 to bluff if Reilof is trying to convince someone he is something he is not, I.E. not a massive killer.
- Psyche, I'm totally who I said I wasn't: 5. If Trust me, I'm Chill is rolled successfully and the target NPC is persuaded, Reilof gains a +5 to melee/ranged attacks on the persuaded target for the first attack roll. If the roll fails, the persuasion is broken and NPC realizes Reilof has been lying, and Reilof loses all combat bonuses on the NPC targeted by Trust Me, I'm Chill.
- Fixer Upper: 3. Reilof has been hurt. A lot. Due to being an ex member of the Russian mob, not a lot of doctors liked the idea of fixing up a hitman who could end up being paid to kill them, so he learned how to patch himself up when he needed too. +3 to Med when treating himself outside of a medical setting, with limited tools, I.E. rags for bandages, fishing line for sutures.
- Engraved AK-47
- Suppressed Makarov
- Record player
- Pictures of family, friends, and various women
- Various expensive paintings
Reilof was born in Stalingrad on [REDACTED] in the year of [REDACTED]. After living a "normal", if one could call growing up in Soviet Russia normal, childhood Reilof joined up with the Vory while in prison for larceny. After becoming a Vor, and receiving his tattoo marking him as so, Reilof quickly became established as a hit man among the ranks of his criminal family. While drinking in a bar, Reilof was approached by a dove (unknown to him, this dove was working for the GOC) and requested to do what he does best, eliminating a mark. Compelled by the rules of the Vory, Reilof accepted the massive amount of money promised and began his work. Little did he know, Reilof was set on the trail of a low class reality bender as a test administered by the GOC to test his worth. Using his quick wit and even quicker hands, Reilof quickly neutralized his target, and was "employed" by the GOC to continue his work eliminating reality benders. Eventually the Foundation caught wind of his actions and sent a team to recruit Reilof, and the counter offer made by the Foundation was much higher than the previous offers made by the GOC.