Position: Automotive Engineer
Demeanor: Boisterous, Larger then life
Nature: Raised out in the outskirts of Arkansas made Todd a rather free-spirited kind of individual. He learned to love the plains and the joy of being out on the road, and holds freedom as a hallmark of himself.
Description: Moderately-built Caucasian man with well-combed brunette hair, black eyes, and fair skin. Wears mechanic's overalls and keeps a toolbox with him.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 5
- Mental Defense: 3
- Perception: 4
- Agility: 3
- Strength: 5
- Intimidation: 2
- Melee: 3 (+2)
- Ranged: 3
- Engineering: 5
- Science: 3
- Auto-Repair: 3. Blankety's spent a good deal of time in the Army as an engineer. And then went on to become the owner of a mechanic shop where he did kept on doing that as well. (+3 ENGI towards repairing/maintaining automobiles. Automobiles. Not tanks or military vehicles that aren't a jeep.)
- Give It A Good Whack: 3. Sometimes the best way to get something to work is to give it a good whack. And sometimes that's the best way to break it irreparably as well when you have the right tools. (+3 MELEE towards breaking simple mechanical objects with tools made for the job)
- Pull!: 2. Forging one's body through trail is a great way to remain fit. Auto parts don't pry easily more often then not, and sometimes you have to pry pieces off when you really need 'em. (+2 STR when pulling/prying inanimate objects with a correct tool for the job)
- Of An Intimidating Stature: 4. Big burly men are pretty scary. Big burly men that have a habit of wielding big burly tools even more so. Especially to those customers that have yet to pay him. (+4 INTIM to non-combatant civillians, when threatening with a tool.)
- Smith & Wesson Model 1917 Service Revolver
- .45 ACP rounds
- Jumper cables
- Spare nuts and bolts
And everything that they keep in their room at Site 19. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- Also mine…
Born out in Little Rock, Arkansas, Todd Greene was from the get-go a dreamer. He dreamed of going out to see the world and of being able to fix something out of his life that wasn't just being stuck in some humdrum part of backwoods Arkansas. When the war came around he of course joined, and he enlisted into the Army Corps Of Engineers where he flourished due to his upbringing at his father's mechanics shop. After the war he went back home, to aid the family because of his father taking ill, and was eventually left with the family shop. He decided against running it however, and quickly sold it off, giving three-quarters of the money to his family and taking the rest to move on with life. He was eventually picked up by the Foundation due to his efficiency during the war and was offered a job once the money he had ran out.