Demeanor: Gehenna stutters and speaks very tensely. Her body language is often closed off and inward. She generally gives the impression of being scared of the world at large.
Nature: Gehenna is very cynical and pessimistic. She does not believe in the goodness of people. She does not believe in love. She is not a sunny personality.
Description: Gehenna is covered with burn scars. What little skin is visible is pale, and her hair is long to hide her face and very blonde. Age: 26
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 5
- Mental Defense: 6
- Perception: 6
- Agility: 4
- Academics: 6
- Science: 4
- Medical: 4
You have twelve points to distribute among as many or as few specialty skills as you see fit (but at least three is almost always warranted). Remember to explain what each specialty entails.
- Princess of Hell: 3. Gehenna can open a portal to Hell. Unless she is able to prepare extensively and provide the appropriate gifts, she is not able to summon any one demon in particular. The demons generally treat her with respect and obedience, although they may require gifts in exchange for their service. In order to use this ability, she must be able to make a summoning circle.
- Knowledge of Demons: 4. Growing up in Hell, Gehenna’s knowledge of the denizens therein is extensive.
- Protection of Princes: 5. Due to favor gained among the nobility in Hell, it is very difficult to deceive or tempt Gehenna.
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- Charcoal Pencil
And everything that they keep in their room at Site 19. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- Books on Demonology, much annotated and edited with red pen
- Prepared Magic Triangle
- Prepared Summoning Circle
- The skull of a human child
- A cage of mice
- Bottles of Wine
- Bottles of Oil
- Beautiful Porcelain Doll
Using these, she can summon Moloch, Malphas, Krampus (in December), Mephistopheles, Haagenti, Gaap, Raum, Ronove, Ukobach
When she was young, the girl was thrown into a Nazi camp furnace to die. She was rescued, unnoticed, by Moloch, a demon favoring child sacrifice, and raised in Hell as Gehenna after the place she was found. She was shown care and kindness in the underworld as Moloch's ward, if not love, and, remembering only the cruelty of humans, was happy in Hell. She was returned to the world of the living when she turned 20, and fit in ill. Her burn scars and her stutter, overlooked in the world below, made her an object of ridicule among her own kind. Seeing only the worst of humanity during her childhood, and receiving such poor treatment upon her return, she has a very negative view of the world around her.
She was taught what her period was by the Marquis Andrealphus.
She learned many languages in her time in Hell, among them Old English, Ancient Germanic, Latin, Ancient Greek, and Sanskrit.
How much XP your character currently has.