Position: Your character's general job description.
Demeanor: What impression your character gives.
Nature: What your character is really like.
Description: What your character looks like, etc.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 5
- Mental Defense: 2
- Perception: 4
- Agility: 5
- Strength: 4
- Melee: 5 (3+2 from STR bonus)
- Ranged: 5
- Survival: 3
- Sneak: 5
You have twelve points to distribute among as many or as few specialty skills as you see fit (but at least three is almost always warranted). Remember to explain what each specialty entails.
- Ashen: 3. Tolly, looked at on her own as an individual, has no anomalous traits whatsoever. Ashen, the being that follows her around invisibly and becomes a very real, very noticeable threat to any group or individual she directs more than three consecutive sentences to, is a different story.
- Specialty Two Title: Rank. Description.
- Specialty Three Title: Rank. Description.
- Anomalous Disadvantage - Ashen: Besides Tolly, Ash finds anyone who can see him a threat, meaning that Tolly is unable to communicate and socialize very well with those people who are supposed to be her allies. Along with this, if Ash is ever more than 30 feet away from her, Tolly noticeably grows weaker and less responsive, halving all her stats and rounding them down until Ash gets back within range.
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- Also mine…
List everything your character keeps in their room at Site-77. Anything that's not listed here or in the sections above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- Also mine…
List what your character's life has been like, from birth until 1957. The more, the better. Be sure that all of your character's skills (especially specialties) are explained. Higher skills need more justification.
Any languages your character speaks. English is required. Languages should be justified by background or academics.
Any other information you think would be interesting. Any sections you wish to add to your character sheet (inter-character relationships, pictures, achievements, etc.) go here.
XP: 0How much XP your character currently has. Also list any XP you have received or spent, and where it came from or where it went.
|Name of Source/Purchase||XP Change||Date|