Demeanor: For the most part, Olga is a cold sort of person. She is very hardhearted and calculating, along with being very perceptive, watching those around her with suspicion and occasionally contempt. This aggression is directed towards men more than women. To those that manage to become close to her, she is pleasant and surprisingly warm.
Nature: The product of the events that have defined her life, Olga is at heart still frightened and scarred from her life during the war. Along with this is anger towards those responsible for that time in her life, and a very strong drive to ensure nothing like that ever happens to herself or any other woman ever again. Buried deep beneath this is still the same young woman who liked to sit in the window and watch the sun rise in the mornings.
Description: Olga is a tall woman standing around 5'9" and 130 lbs. She has a rather athletic build, with a noticeable lump on her left hand side. Her back has several scars from being lashed in the camps, along with a surgical scar over her bulging rib, A neat rectangular knot of scar tissue sits on her chest. She has sharp, delicate features, with a pale blue eye peering out from under her brow. Her left eye was lost long ago, and the area around her eye socket is a mess of nasty dark scars, with barely anything left of her eyelids. She has a glass eye which seems to bulge a little due to her minimal eyelids. Her hair is black and quite long. There is a serial number tattoo on left forearm. She tends to dress in boots, pants and a button up blouse, sometimes wearing a bolt of red cloth to cover her missing eye when her glass eye is getting sore.
You have 36 points to distribute among Basic and Pseudo-Specialty Skills. Please follow the guidelines on the Game Mechanics page. Erase any skills you have no points in.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 6
- Mental Defense: 4
- Perception: 4
- Agility: 5
- Strength: 4
- Melee: 5 (3+2)
- Ranged: 5
- Sneak: 5
You have twelve points to distribute among as many or as few specialty skills as you see fit (but at least three is almost always warranted). Remember to explain what each specialty entails.
- The Horror (1): 2. Having lived through an invasion, life in occupied Poland, life in a concentration camp, and then the remainder of WW2 as a Polish Jew, Olga is used to going through hardship. As such, she has become quite difficult to hurt. MDEF/PDEF in regards to pain (Not serious wounds like bulletwounds and stabbings, but pure physical pain)
- The Horror (1): 2. Having lived through an invasion, life in occupied Poland, life in a concentration camp, and then the remainder of WW2 as a Polish Jew, Olga is used to going through hardship. As such, she has become quite difficult to frighten. MDEF in regards to Fear and intimidation effects
- A Woman Scorned: 3. After her escape from the camps, Olga joined up with the French Foreign Legion, where she was trained as a shock trooper, which she took to like a fish to water. MELEE When pressing the attack. Results in an inability to dodge any followup attack with an AGILITY roll.
- A Woman Scorned prt 2: However, through her training she learned that her best suited role was in the hunting down and dispatching of specific targets, being determined and ruthless enough to pull it off. Her favored method was usually to isolate her target, then to announce her presence before performing the kill. RANGED when target is aware of her and her intentions (to kill).
- Run for your life: 2. In Nazi occupied Poland, sometimes you need to be able to run like hell. Growing up in this environment, Olga got used to running fast and for a long time. AGILITY when running away from stuff (Not dodging).
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- Silenced walther
- German SS dagger, stolen
- Necklace made of a black, white and red ribbon with a bullet hanging from it.
List everything your character keeps in their room at Site-77. Anything that's not listed here or in the sections above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- Record player
- Jewelery and a doll that she made in Ravensbruk. She keeps these items stowed away in a box under her bed.
- Necklace: Cord is a thin black string, hanging from this is a crow skull.
- Necklace: A Nazi iron cross on a metal chain. The iron cross is painted red, and the words "Dla Francesca" scratched into it.
- Bracelet: Barbed wire wrapped in blue linen with a flower pattern.
- Bracelet: Three white string bands, tied together at regular intervals.
- Doll: A small doll, sewn from sack cloth and stuffed with sawdust. Has a smile stitched into its face with black thread, along with two eyes. Has no hair or clothes.
- Strange medieval full segmented plate armor with Roman style barding on it. Includes red and wolfskin cape.
- SCP (TM) Olga action figure with real stabbing action
Olga was born into a privileged life in Warsaw, Poland in 1929. Her parents, Andrezj and Phillipa owned a popular bakery, her older sister Zuzanna working as a successful writer living with them, and her young brother Dawid was doing well in school. She lived a pretty typical life, doing well in school, hanging out with her sister when she could, often babysitting Dawid and going on to work at her parents bakery as a teenager. But everything changed when the Wehrmacht invaded. Only a young girl at the time, she watched her father shot in the street as her sister grabbed her and ran. The last she saw of her mother was the soldiers loading her into a truck. Along with her sister and brother, the three managed to hide for a time, until they were discovered living under the floorboards of a neighbors home. Zuzanna told Olga to take their brother and run, as she distracted the SS. Olga was able to hide with the now seven year old Dawid, and they were able to avoid some of the worse parts of the occupation, but shortly after the start of 1941 she and her brother were captured by the SS and sent to separate concentration camps. Olga was sent to the Ravensbruck womens camp, she was subject to abuse, starvation, forced labor, and terror on a daily basis. There she remained until late 1945, at the age of 20. Badly malnourished, missing an eye from a fight with a fellow prisoner and with a completely crushed spirit, she had been able to escape and get over to the allied lines in France by hiding amongst the corpses of her friends, then walking for weeks until she was found by a kind man passing by. Once with the allies, she joined them in hunting down and apprehending Nazi fugitives, being trained as an assassin for the purpose of infiltrating and eliminating high ranking targets. She was sent on various missions of this nature for several years. She stayed with the French military after the war, participating in several operations in various places until 1955, when she requested a transfer to a relatively new entity, the Foundation and Site 19.
Following her retirement from the Foundation, Olga moved to France with her family, and lived a good life there. However after 2 years, a combination of local predjudice and Olgas financial situation led to Olga unable to find a job. Searching desperately, she ended up having to call her old employers, and they directed her to Site 77.
Any languages your character speaks. English is required. Languages should be justified by background or academics.
The identification tattoo on left forearm reads: A16827.
Olga bears a strong disliking towards Germans, scientists, men, hairdressers, uniforms, sewing and gardening ever since the war. She can be downright sexist, typically assuming the worst of any man she meets, but to women she tends to be quite friendly.
She is very hesitant to discuss her life before the war, particularly her family and more so herself. Can be convinced to speak of this with someone whom she trusts implicitly, or after she's had a bit to drink.
Olga is very fond of smoking and drinking. She typically goes through a packet of cigarettes each day, and will usually finish a bottle of vodka every week.
She and her brother Dawid are the only survivors of her family, however her brother was successfully "Germanized" and now lives with his adoptive family in Berlin. He did not recognize Olga when she found him.
|Olga Sapkowski- Circa 1939.|
|Tesla Spaceman Run||+3||Unknown Date|
|Sax 0016 Run||+3||Unknown Date|
|Rogets 0173 Run||+3||Unknown Date|
|Nemi Storage Container run||+2||Unknown Date|
|Transfer From Emily||+10||Unknown Date|
|Space Replicant Run||+4||Unknown Date|