Position: Investigations and Interrogations Specialist.
Demeanor: Calm, cool headed, nonchalant.
Nature: Curious, sarcastic, usually pretty pessimistic.
Description: An average sized fellow at 5'11 and 157 lbs, Murray is often seen wearing a three-piece suit or suspenders along with his usual button shirt and tie combination. His bright blue eyes contrast greatly with his stone complexion, and the scar on his left cheek doesn't do much to lessen the effect. Tends to be cleanly shaven, but occasionally grows the odd bout of stubble during stressful or busy periods.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 5
- Mental Defense: 3
- Perception: 5
- Agility: 4
- Strength: 3
- Intimidation: 6
- Ranged: 5
You have twelve points to distribute among as many or as few specialty skills as you see fit (but at least three is almost always warranted). Remember to explain what each specialty entails.
- You Can't See Me, See?: 4. Years of evesdropping, tailing, and general snooping around for the Bureau have left Murray with an almost habitual need to blend into a crowd. During situations in which silence is key, Murray will be doing the best he can to become one with the bedroom furnishings.
- Lead Throwing Gumshoe: 4. Though Murray's fairly conservative when blasting various baddies with his trusty sidearm, experiences in the past have taught him that sometimes it's better if there's so much lead in an opponent that they don't have the chance to get back up. Therefore Murray brought it upon himself to become a quick shooter in exceedingly unsatisfactory circumstances, though this tends to lead to an empty gun and a flustered detective if he so much as misses a shot..
- Grilling in the Hotseat: 4. While usually a gentle man amongst friends and allies, Murray can be quite the terrifying individual if he needs to be. Whether it's getting someone to spill the beans or convincing a passerby to take interest elsewhere, Murray can usually get the job done with enough threats or warnings.
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- Flask of whiskey
- FN GP35 semi automatic pistol (pic)
- M1A1 Thompson submachine gun (pic)
- Silver Wristwatch
- Carton of cigarretes, Camel brand
- Old FBI badge, dented
And everything that they keep in their room at Site 19. Anything that's not listed here will be difficult for them to get a hold of.
- Interrogation equipment
- Investigative/Forensic supplies
- Suits and other clothing
- Record player and stereo
- Assorted vinyl
- Oak pipe
- Tin of tobacco
- Bottle of whiskey
- Speckled rock/paperweight (pic)
- Ornate tarot card with golden trim, reads "Wrath". Has a picture of a man with a flute dancing on the shoulders of a soldier while the world burns around him
Born in Dresden Germany and raised in the Bronx of New York City USA, Murray lived through a rather unconventional childhood along with his family of five. Prejudice towards Germans from the first world war were still fresh in the minds of many city locals and thus fistfights and scraps were a common routine of Murray's daily life. However, this never dissuaded him from studying in the field of investigation and soon enough he was picked up by the F.B.I in 1939 as a detective. Somehow managing to avoid the second world war, Murray continued with his work, living a rather pleasant life until he landed himself in a operation concerning the actions of a mysterious group known as 'Marshall Carter and Dark Ltd.' After a few months of jumping through hoops, chasing a plethora of sketchy leads, and repeated attempts to gain more funding from the Bureau, Murray finally managed to capture and question a known associate of the group, only to be rudely cut off by a completely unrelated organization who seemed to be after the same individual due to a stolen SCP. After a few hours of conversation and questioning from Foundation agents, it was decided that Murray would be more useful in the hands of the Foundation rather than put under amnestics or found sleeping with the fishes under a bridge. He now resides in Site 19 as one of their top investigative experts.
- Birthdate: 18th of March, 1914.
- Talks with a thick New York accent
- Speaks fluent English and German as a result of his upbringing
- Enjoys smoking his pipe while listening to vinyl on his days off.
- Doesn't handle LSD well.
- Mission Loadout
|Photo of Murray Eichmann circa 1954. Taken during hiring process.|
+3:Trains, Planes, and Disgusting Filth
+2:I Will Not Sing in Class
+2:YOU ARE ARREST SAND-MEN
+2 Darkness In Space
+4 Upswing Of Disorder (AKA "RoBowe Cop")
+2 Flames of Knowledge
+2 Honey I Shrunk the Agents
+2 Pinball Wizard
+5 Within Firing Range
+2 Maternity Ward
+6Schadenfreude & Other Dreadful Feelings
+4 Daed's Spooky Metal Gear Fulton Nazi Robo Mage-a-thon, Ft. Hermann
+4 The Wendigo