Position: Junior Virologist
Demeanor: Kind, shy, friendly.
Nature: Marissa is easy to get along with, but can be considered childish and naive, although she can be troublesome when she isn't given anything to do. She has a hint of kleptomania.
Description: Marissa stands at 4'8" tall, and 119lbs. She has somewhat tan skin, and dark, auburn hair, with hazel eyes. Her voice is soft and high-pitched. Her hair reaches to her lower back.
Marissa often speaks as though she's extremely confused about what she's saying, using "Like", "Um", and "Uh" excessively. She also has a slight stutter.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 4
- Mental Defense: 3
- Perception: 3
- Agility: 3
- Strength: 2
- Persuasion: 4
- Bluff: 5
- Melee: 3
- Ranged: 3
- Academics: 3
- Science: 4
- Sneak: 3
You have twelve points to distribute among as many or as few specialty skills as you see fit (but at least three is almost always warranted). Remember to explain what each specialty entails.
- Fēi Dāo: 3. Marissa is a marksman with throwing knives, preferring them over firearms, and is quite skilled with them. (Bonus to RNG rolls with a throwing knife. +1 per thrown blade, caps at +3.)
- Junior Virologist: 4. Marissa is a quick learner, and took to virology soon after her attachment to Psi-7. Working under Dr. Clymer, Marissa transferred to Site-77 early to receive advanced tutoring in the field. (Bonus to SCI/MED rolls involving viruses, poisons, toxins, disease, etc.)
- Hydrodynamics: 3. Marissa is an excellent swimmer, and is capable of holding her breath for a good deal of time. (Bonus to AGI while swimming underwater. Does not apply when only partially submerged.)
- Kleptomania: 2. Marissa has a tad bit of a history of thievery on her belt- A belt which she probably stole. She can be pretty quiet when she wants to be, and is pretty daft with her fingers! (Bonus to rolls involving silent movement when attempting to steal an item, as well as to the stealing itself.)
- Browning M1911
- Ka-Bar combat knife
- Throwing Knife Sash
- Throwing Knives
- Pyrotic Lighter
- Zhyr's T-44 Rifle
- SPC Brass Knuckles
- Pile of stuffed animals
- Chest of dresses
- School books
- Picture books
Marissa was born Boston, Massachusetts, on February 5th, 1934. She spent most of her life homeless after her father was arrested for assaulting a police officer in 1944. She managed to stay with friends throughout her life up until she was arrested for assaulting someone during a heated argument.
The Foundation caught wind of Marissa's existence when the officer that had attempted to place her in custody was discovered entirely encased in a layer of stone. Marissa was soon identified and acquired by the Foundation.
She was acquired on October 24th, 1956.
During her time with Psi-7, Marissa took a liking to biological science, and was taken under the wing of Randall-Clymer, where she found her place as his lab assistant and learned a great deal in the wing of virology.
Early in 1957, Marissa made a transfer to Site-77, where she'd requested advanced tutoring in the virology field. The Foundation took Marissa as a volunteer to undergo an early-stage genetic procedure that neutralized her anomalous properties, and modified her physical and genetic makeup, leaving her entirely mundane. She spent several months acclimatizing to her new state, and in July, 1957, Marissa rejoined Psi-7 as a field-biologist and task force agent.
- Marissa likes to squeeze stuffed animals to help relieve stress
- Her favorite color is magenta
- Marissa's favorite animal is the mouse
- She's a very adamant reader
- Her favorite food is lasagna
- She's very good at skipping rocks
- Marissa is enamored by fashion, including dresses and bright colors
- She loves to dance to swing music
- While she was being observed and tested in a lab before joining Psi-7, Marissa picked up an interest in science and biology.
- Marissa enjoys drawing quite a bit, but she doesn't think she's that good at it.
- Marissa's throwing knives were a christmas present from Jo!
+3XP for being innocent in How Angels Fall From Heaven
+4XP for spearing a wizard with a throwing knife in Elora
+4XP for becoming a woman in Mayflies
+4XP for daggerstorms in Revelations
+2XP for being royalty in Tear In My Heart
+2XP for hurting a child in Silly Psi-7! __ Are For Kids!!
+4XP for getting brainscatterd in Something Wicked This Way Comes
+2XP for getting a run-ending critical success in Mother Knows Best
+2XP for being right about snakey cats in The Sounds Of Pages Turning
+3XP for getting captured in Grey Dawn
+2XP for getting shot in It's Always Better
+3XP for hurting a team mate again in Angels In The Dark
+3XP for questioning herself in Mythical Beasts
+3XP for getting blasted in A Blunt Tool
+4XP for going full thief in William Dearheart Switt
|Name of Source/Purchase||XP Change||Date|