Position: Photographer, Conspiracy Theorist
Demeanor: Madeline can seem very eccentric with her obsession with conspiracies and the supernatural. She almost has a involuntary rebellion against most authority, often times going against rules and suggestions even if it serves her no benefit to do so. When speaking of her interest, she tends to get very excited. She can also come off as sassy and rude.
Nature: Despite the constant battle against the non-believers, Madeline remains optimistic and a happy person all together. She loves what she does, even if things tend to not work out for her.
Description: A woman in her late twenties, she has trouble acting like what is expected of her age. Her style speaks to her younger side, keeping her short hair up with ribbons and picking out outfits that reflect young trends.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 3
- Mental Defense: 5
- Perception: 6
- Agility: 4
- Persuasion: 4
- Bluff: 6
- Sneak: 4
- One with the Crowd: 4. Inconspicuous. +4 to Sneak when in a situation people could be allowed to be in. An example of this would be sneaking in and blending in with the crowds.
- You can't run from my Camera!: 4. Madeline has acute situational awareness. Not noticing something could mean missing a great shot. +4 Perception when she's not actively looking for something.
- Master of Bullshit: 2. You can't out bullshit the bullshit master. Madeline sees through your lies and replaces them with her own! +2 Perception when dealing with a bluff, and +2 Bluff if an opposing bluff is seen through.
- It's not running; its a tactical retreat: 2. Madeline isn't known to be brave once the fists are out. Plus, she's gotten good at getting the heck out of dodge when she's discovered in places she shouldn't be. +2 Agility when running away or dodging an attack with no intention of retaliating.
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- Lieca M3 (Camera Bag)
- 50mm & 90mm lens (Camera Bag)
- 50mm & 90mm film (Camera Bag)
- Leica-Meter M (Camera Bag)
- Box of Matches
- A black marker
- Cameo Brooch (+1 Stealth in low light)
- Wooden Bracelet (Turns into wooden shield. Used as defense against one attack, adding +2 PDEF. Three times a day. +4 PDEF when creating all around shield that destroy bracelet.)
And everything that they keep in their room at Site 19. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- Polaroid Model 95
- Type 42 film
- Materials for a Dark Room
- Nessie the giraffe plush
- Various photo magazines
- A few occult and conspiracy books
Ever since she was little, Madeline was always fascinated with things beyond human understanding. It didn't help that the birth of horror films happened when she was young. This resulted in much begging to her father to go to the cinema, and much whining from her mother. She gorged herself on books about science fiction and the super natural. The famous photo of the Loch Ness monster peaked her interest in photographs, and in her early teens she saved up enough money to buy a Six-20 Brownie camera. After she filled up a roll of film, her favorite time was going to the drugstore and getting them printed. She eventually learned how to set up a dark room in her basement, which upset her mother quite a bit.
With a knack for photography and after a failed year at college, she slowly wedged herself into the magazine business. Eventually, she was able to land a job doing photographs for a New England magazine. Her fascination with the strange never died down. With a co-worker friend, she published a local newsletter about recent sightings, photographs, and conspiracies. Her work on this newsletter often got her in trouble with just about anyone, as there is no such thing as a "restricted" area to Maddie. Her trouble making reached its peak when a certain foundation caught her snapping a candid shot of something she shouldn't have, resulting in recruitment.
- Favorite candy flavor is butterscotch.
- Was born in the South before moving to the New England area. She can sometimes summon up a southern accent.
- Favorite color is green.
- Has a variety of ribbons for her hair.
2 - Blue Suede Shoes
6? - The Complete Seth
? - Challenger's End (partial)