Position: Occult Specialist
Demeanor: Uptight and restricted, like someone shoved a stick up her ass and decided to never take it out. Usually wearing that ever so lovely 'resting bitch face', you can tell she must be a very warm and loving person, obviously.
Nature: Lucy isn't a bad person, she just knows that some people you have to be nice to, and other people- you don't have to be nice to. Why waste her time being pleasant when she can't gain anything? What time she spent being kind and smiling, could have been time saving her sister, seconds count, minutes count, all that time she wasted while her sister wasted away. Now just another corpse, rotting in the ground.
Description: Baby blonde hair tightly pulled back into an even tighter bun, how she does it? Lots of product, lots and lots of hair product. Pale ivory skin that almost seemed like it had never experienced the warm embrace of the sun. Lucy also seems to have some rather distinct facial features, having a full jaw, broad shoulders, and generally strong features that leave a lasting impression.
Lucy has bright, vibrant yet glossy blue eyes, like little glass marbles you can keep forever, but these are eyeballs, so no, you can't keep them. Lovely long eye-lashes and thick dark eyebrows, she occasionally wears dark cat-eye glasses, sitting on the edge of the end of her nose. Rosary always tucked under her dress shirt or night clothes, just in case. Standing at 5'7, she has a long slender frame, lanky limbs that stick out awkwardly, but throw some heels and stockings on and you have a real hit with almost anyone you ask. Typically wearing just average clothing, white dress shirt and a short black pencil skirt, occasionally throwing on a lab coat if her work involves blood or other bodily fluids, as it often does. Why ruin a perfectly good skirt with fresh goat blood?
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 3
- Mental Defense: 3
- Perception: 5
- Agility: 2
- Strength: 0
- Persuasion: 3
- Intimidation: 2
- Bluff: 5
- Survival: 2
- Sneak: 0
- Academics: 5
- Science: 1
- Engineering: 0
- Medical: 5
- Occult Studies and Research: 4 Lucy Sullivan has spent her entire life being exposed to the 'supernatural', and for the past five years of life has dedicated all her time researching and studying various results of humans and the occult mingling together in an attempt to save her from her living hell. All things come to an end, but her knowledge has yet to fail her. (+4 to Academics for magic and the occult)
- General rehabilitation: 4 Lucy is well versed in caring for those with special needs, both mental and physical. Usually the kind that are the result of a physical trauma, getting someone back on their feet, both literally and figuratively. (+4 to Medical and Science regarding the rehabilitation of others, and general care for those with special needs)
- One of Them: 4 Part of the Sullivan family linage, she spent her early life being trained in diplomacy, how to be polite and lady-like to impress even the stuffiest of aristocrats. She can blend in with the best of them, fancy chatter and elegant dresses- of course she has a reason for attending an event like this, she wants something. She tends to get what she wants. (+2 to rolls regarding blending in at fancy social events, another +2 to all Persuasion rolls that happen in this setting)
- Tiny Travel Sized Bottle of Holy Water Laced with Salt
- Roman Catholic Pocket Sized Bible
- Compact and Small Makeup kit
- Black Cat-Eye Glasses
- Miniature Hand-Made Sewing Kit
- Box of Matches
- Free-bird Brooch
- A Confusing Amount of Homemade Bars of Soap, Bath salts and Candles
- Plethora of assorted books in both German, English, Latin, Dutch, and Russian, either on history, the subject of the occult, or slightly disturbing fairy tales
- Hand-woven light wooden basket filled with sewing needles, thread, thimbles and cloth
- Different items that relate to the occult, including holy water, blessed salt, assorted versions of the Catholic bible, also including some items from different cultures
Born May 22, 1932, near Munich, Germany. The middle child to her eldest brother Andre and her young sister Fidelia. Lucy has been trained from her birth to her twentieth birthday being trained to be the perfect woman while also balancing her studies and taking care of her wheel-chair bound sister. When she hit her twentieth birthday- it became more than obvious that her sister would not live much longer, her soul entangled with the centuries old deal with a creature that her entire family believes is Satan. Lucy spent the next five years of her life studying the history of her family, various subgroups of the occult, all while continuing to care for her sister. On March 14, 1957, Fidelia passed away. Five years of Lucy's life being used to try to save her sister, all for naught. A year after her sister's death, she was proposed to stay at Site-77 in Italy to use her knowledge instead of letting it waste away like her sister had. Having little to turn to, she accepted.
- English (Fluent)
- German (Fluent)
- Dutch (Fluent)
- Danish (Fluent)
- Russian (Inarticulate)
- Latin (Proficient)
Any other information you think would be interesting. Any sections you wish to add to your character sheet (inter-character relationships, pictures, achievements, etc.) go here.
XP: 0How much XP your character currently has. Also list any XP you have received or spent, and where it came from or where it went.
|Name of Source/Purchase||XP Change||Date|