Demeanor: Lou is quite the nervous man, but he will generally warm up to people he considers friends.
Nature: Lou is a very nervous and cautious man who worries that he will somehow end up hurting his team. This changes once you get to know him, though, when he opens up to someone he has a jolly demeanor and will often joke with them. Lou is also a resolute pacifist who refuses to harm anyone, whether friend or foe.
Description: Lou is a monster of a man, with him being 6'5" and weighs over 200 lbs. He is an Irish man with an extremely well built and intimidating figure. He worked with his mother and father on a farm where he had to do intense physical labor all day every day, which would explain his unusually large size. He is 32 years old. He is quite the pushover and will often give in in a situation in order to avoid conflict.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 5
- Mental Defense: 2
- Perception: 2
- Agility: 2
- Strength: 6
- Persuasion: 4
- Intimidation: 6
- Melee: 3(0+3 from Strength)
- Ranged: 2
- Academics: 1
- Science: 2
- Medical: 4
- Pacifism: 5. Over the years Lou has seen the consequences of violence, and it was made especially clear to him in the war. After his experience, he made an oath to never harm another living being again. (While in combat, Lou gains +2 AGI, 1 PDEF, and 2 MDEF. If Lou attacks with the intent of harming an opponent, he loses the buff and gains -2 MDEF.)
- Animal Love: 4. Lou spent most of his young life working with farm animals and most of his pre-foundation life working as a veterinarian. As such, he has a lot of experience working with animals and treating them. (+4 to Medical Rolls if used on animals.)
- "Yeah, I lift": 3. Before becoming a Veterinarian or coming to the Foundation, Lou worked on his parent's farm. Here Lou spent most of his young life doing heavy labor. After many years of hard work, Lou's body has strengthened. (+3 to Strength Rolls involving lifting, carrying, and holding objects.)
- Steel Locket of him and his family
- Leather Wallet
- Therapeutic Stress Ball
- Pen and Paper Notebook
- Foundation Labcoat
- Leather Satchel
- Bag containing all sorts of sweets and sweeteners.
- Family photos
- Stress ball
Lou Tanning was born January 5th, 1921 in the country of Ireland. Here, in Northern Ireland, he grew up with his family of 4: him, his brother Matt, his father Gavin, his mother Adeen, and of course himself, in a small rural farm in the middle of nowhere. There he helped his family with chores and taking care of the animals, which inspired him to be a veterinarian. When World War 2 started, he and his brother were drafted. Lou managed to make it through, but his brother was not so lucky. Lou did not take his brother's death well, and it broke him emotionally. When the war was over, he made a vow to never harm another person, whether good or bad, but only to help others in need. He then went on to go to college and get a Ph.D. in Veterinary Science, with his success gaining the attention of the SCP Foundation. He now works as the on-site veterinarian.
- Irish Gaelic
- His favorite animal is the Pangolin.
- Lou is a practicing Catholic.
- Lou is a huge fan of anything sweet and will put sugar on anything he can.
|Name of Source/Purchase||XP Change||Date|
|The Devil's Workday||+5||3/4/17|