Position: Security Agent
Demeanor: Slightly cocky, arrogant. May not leave the best first impression. A bit too direct. Lately has become noticeably more cheerful depressed.
Nature: Over-all: An honest individual who talks about things the way he sees them. Leonard is definitely no coward. As of late, he has been slightly depressed for various reasons, but has been making the effort to not be.
Description:A well built young man. Light blue eyes, army-cut hair, clean shaven. Mostly seen wearing cheap, black combat boots, army pants, a white tank top and army jacket decorated with his medals. He now also wears a thick, white scarf around his neck. He has a large scar on his left leg, a large, straight scar on his chest with a couple of smaller ones accompanying it and a large scar across his neck/shoulder. Lots of tiny scars all over his body.
You have 36 points to distribute among Basic and Pseudo-Specialty Skills. Please follow the guidelines on the Game Mechanics page. Erase any skills you have no points in.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 5
- Mental Defense: 3
- Perception: 3
- Agility: 4
- Strength: 4
- Persuasion: 2
- Intimidation: 4
- Melee:2+2 via Strength
You have twelve points to distribute among as many or as few specialty skills as you see fit (but at least three is almost always warranted). Remember to explain what each specialty entails.
- Combat veteran: 5. Leonard has seen his fair share of battles, whether they happened out on the field or on the streets of New York. He has great combat abilities and he can dispatch most human opponents with his experience.
- Rifleman: 4. Spending so much time in military service has ensured that Leonard knows his way around rifles.
- Heroism: 3. If for whatever reason something is keeping Leonard from doing an action, whether it's some sort of mental block, fear of consequences or a giant flying head sending brainwaves at him, Leonard should be able to try and fight back his urges and step up to the battle at hand.
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- Holster (On Belt)
- Colt M1911A1
- M1 Garand (Carried over shoulder)
- Pouch (On Belt)
- Spare ammo
- Scabbards (On Belt)
- Ka-Bar Knife
- Sabre - Acquired from a duel with Romeo (Augmented)
- Battered round shield (From Dungeon Crawl) (Carried on back)
- Standard military helmet
- Standard radio transceiver/receiver (On Belt)
- Hip Flask (In jacket's pocket)
- A mix of apple juice and club soda.
- Lighter (Cheap one. Zippo was given to Isa.)
- Flashlight (On Belt)
- ID (On Jacket)
- A trading card of Ace Hearts (#001) (In jacket's pocket)
- A trading card of himself (#042) (In jacket's pocket) ((Fucknard part isn't there in-universe(Sadly)))
- A trading card of Andreev (#056) (Who the fuck is he?) (In jacket's pocket)
- Notepad (In jacket's pocket)
- Pencil (In jacket's pocket)
And everything that they keep in their room at Site 19. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- A photo album.
- A tattered army uniform
- NYPD uniform
- Formal attire
- A suitcase filled with various civilian items
- The Kalavela in English
- 30'000 Banganash coins
- Mask of the explorer - Painted like a tiger (From Banganash)
- Damaged chainmail hauberk and scales (From Dungeon Crawl)
- Espada ropera (From Dungeon Crawl)
- Longbow (From Dungeon Crawl)
Leonard was born March 14th, 1920 in New York, in a family of war heroes and veterans, and wanted to follow the footsteps of his parents and grandparents. He attended and finished ████████ High school, after which enrolling in the military in 1938. He took part in World War II and earned a purple heart after being shot in the leg in 1943, as well as a medal of honor. After the end of the war Leonard made an attempt to return to civilian life, but found that he couldn't keep himself down, his scar reminding him of the days he spent as a hero, recalling that day he returned home to his parents' proud expression greeting him. Leonard worked as a police officer in New York from 1946 to 1954, receiving the NYPD medal of honor after dealing with an armed bank robbery while off-duty in 1953. He resigned from NYPD in 1954.
Leonard, having received so many rewards and located so close to Site 19, was a prime candidate for the Foundation, and was soon hired.
Leonard has recently completely quit drinking.
Bronze Service Ribbon:
Scrambled Eggs Ribbon:
End Of The Rope(Fuck you, Fulton): 3 XP
Together Come The Darkness(Fuck you, angsty teenagers): 2 XP
Tender Sugar(Fuck you, Factory): 3 XP
Agility +1: -8 XP
Solar Flare(Fuck you, Explosions): 3 XP
All Quiet in The Western Library(Fuck you, SH.): 10 XP
PDef +1 : -9 XP
Don't get Around Much Anymore(Fuck you, lazily named evils): 4 XP
The King Has Enetered The Building (Fu- Actually, Elvis was a cool dude.): 3 XP
Melee +1 : -10 XP
In Which Psi-7 Get Thrown In Jail (Fuck you, I miss Rope Snake.): 2 XP
In Which gumbal1 Cannot Do a Run Without Interference from Real Life (Fuck you, real life.): 2 XP
The old man run(Fuck you, old man.): 2 XP
The Dungeon Crawl(Fuck you, dragon.): 4 XP
Weapon augmentation: -8 XP
Please Standby(Fuck you, future): 2 XP
Half Cresent Diplomacy(Fuck you, space diplomats): 4 XP