Demeanor: Rich-guy arrogance, tough, kinda brutal.
Nature: Though Krayne may seem like a back-handed sneak, he's got a heart of iron. Krayne is arrogant, sure, but he's always been one to give 'Tough Love', pandering just isn't his thing, though he isn't overtly a jerk to people. He's just a little rough around the edges.
He's got a deep, scratchy voice with a British accent.
Description: Krayne is 6'5", and weighs 201lbs. He's got a tan Caucasian complexion, and long, black hair, and a goatee. His eyes are amber. He's tall and athletically built, with heavy muscle definition, though he's not necessarily thick.
You have 36 points to distribute among Basic and Pseudo-Specialty Skills. Please follow the guidelines on the Game Mechanics page. Erase any skills you have no points in.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 4
- Mental Defense: 3
- Perception: 3
- Agility: 4
- Strength: 4
- Melee: 6(4+2 from STR)
- Ranged: 4
- Survival: 3
- Sneak: 5
You have twelve points to distribute among as many or as few specialty skills as you see fit (but at least three is almost always warranted). Remember to explain what each specialty entails.
- Eyes In The Dark: 4. Krayne is the perfect night hunter. Accustomed to tracking in the dark, knows just how to get the jump on his prey at night. His footsteps are as silent as a cat's, and his blade is steady. (Krayne gets bonuses on rolls involving night sneaking and combat, as long as he's undetected.)
- The Python: 4. Krayne often dealt with rival hunters in Africa, and decided to deal with them the only way he could think of; Knock them out. Krayne's a professional at non-lethal melee. (Krayne gets bonuses to rolls involving choke-holds.)
- Manhunter: 2. Krayne is a proffessional when it comes to taking out dangerous individuals. He's cold, calculating, and ruthless, and won't hesitate to pull the trigger.(Krayne gets bonuses to ranged combat rolls against humanoids that are larger than him, or more heavily armed.)
- Ancient Warrior: 2. Krayne loves collecting ancient weapons just as much as he loves using them. From swords, to spears, to flails, he's used them all, but his favorite is the mace. (Krayne gets bonuses on rolls involving weighted weapons like flails, maces, hammers, and pendulum blades.)
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- M1 Garand
- Hyena Pelt Vest
- Ka-Bar knife
- Skinning Knife
- M1911 Suppressed
- Bird Brace(Wrist)
- 5 M1 Armor-Piercing Ammo Magazines
- 4 M1911 Magazines
- Pair Of Brass Knuckles
And everything that they keep in their room at Site 19. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- Spear Rack (With four spears)
- Bird Cage, Large
- Raven named Harkon
- Bird Keeping Supplies
- Encyclopedia Of Dangerous Animals
- Encyclopedia Of Poisonous Plants
- Flanged Greatmace
- War Hammer
- A stack of books, full of hand-drawn diagrams of Krayne's prey
- A Beard-Care Kit
- "World's Best Hunter" Coffee Mug
Krayne was born in 1923, in a British colony in the Anglo-Egyptian Sudan. He was raised by his father to be a hunter of wild boar and other small animals to make a living, but as he aged, Krayne's thirst for thrill grew. Eventually, Krayne had become known for hunting some of the most dangerous animals alone in Africa, from Lions, to Rhinoceros, and even Elephants.
Eventually, animals weren't enough. Krayne picked up bounty hunting and began traveling the world, capturing high-risk individuals seemingly for sport. In 1952, the Foundation picked Krayne up after news of him subduing a man made of stone reached them, and assigned him to MTF Theta-2 "Blue Steel", designated specifically to suppress troublesome individuals with non-lethal force. In 1956, Krayne was transferred to MTF Psi-7 "Home Improvement".
- Krayne's pet Raven is named after his father.
- Krayne's favorite animal is the African Hyena.
- His favorite food is steak.
- Krayne's got a thing for red-heads, but he's not sure why.
- Krayne once put a crocodile in a choke-hold. He still talks about it.
- He's actually pretty damn good at card games.
- Although Krayne isn't a jerk, he does like to give people little nicknames, for fun.
- Krayne's Raven can talk, to a certain degree, as it mimics the sounds it hears, much like a parrot. His favorite word is "Waffle".
- Krayne makes a killer panini.
How much XP your character currently has.