Position: Independent Ops/Recon
Demeanor: Arrogant, jolly, wise-cracking, soulful
Nature: Kisann is a bit of a loudmouth, with confidence enough to fill a task force. She often tells stories and jokes. She has a positive vibe to her, even if it's a bit overbearing at times.
Description: Kisann is tall, standing around 5'10", with short brown hair and light, tan skin. In her early thirties, Kisann retains a good deal of her youth, though she has a bit of a relaxed tiredness to her eyes.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 5
- Mental Defense: 3
- Perception: 4
- Agility: 4
- Strength: 5
- Melee: 5 (3 + 2 from STR)
- Ranged: 4
- Survival: 4
- Sneak: 4
- Apex Predator: 4. A skilled hunter, Kisann is capable of tracking animals through most terrain while on the hunt. (Bonus to SURV while tracking footprints.)
- Fire Focus: 4. Kisann is a trained marksman, often working with a hunting group to bag particularly large, dangerous prey. (Bonus to RNG with rifles, against enemies spotted by team mates.)
- Lurking Terror: 4. Often using unconventional methods of sneaking, Kisann stalks through wooded areas like an animal, crawling up on unsuspecting prey before she pounces and silences them. (Bonus to sneaking in forested environments when not encumbered by more than two reasonably-sized weapons, such as a pistol or sub-machine gun.)
- Ithaca-37 Shotgun
- 12-Gauge Shells
- Colt Python
- .45 Caliber Speedloaders
- Black trousers
- Leather coat
- Black scarf
- Buoy knife
- Gun rack
- Loading station
- Whet stone
Born in Scotland, in 1927, Kisann was raised by a single father, Henry Bailey, who loved her very much. He was a hunter by trade, and often went on trips with his friends, leaving her in her grandparents' care until he returned.
In 1940, her father didn't return, suffering an injury on a particularly bad trip and succumbing to his wounds. Kisann decided to honor her father's legacy, and took up hunting, teaching herself the odds and ends, and learning what she could from her grandfather.
After years of hunting animals, Kisann got rather tired, seeking to hunt greater prey. In a trip of fate on October, 1947, she was picked up by a group called the Ashen Fist Cult, recruiting her for her tracking skills.
Kisann's skills were honed and perfected with the AFC, where she learned to track and hunt people and strange creatures alike, bringing them back alive, if at all possible. She was extremely skilled at what she did, and stayed around for a good while.
In 1956, when the Ashen Fist's main acquisition group fled and disbanded, causing the group's collapse, Kisann fled as well, seeking safety from whoever might remain from the falling faction, and whoever might attempt to pick off the stragglers.
After hiding for a while, Kisann was picked up by the Foundation in early 1957, and given a job, assigning her to Psi-7 for use as a reconnaissance agent.
Any languages your character speaks. English is required. Languages should be justified by background or academics.
- Kisann was trained in hand-to-hand combat by a German ex-military specialist, though she managed to develop her own fighting style
- A fan of magnum revolvers, Kisann has a custom Colt Python with a tiger-stripe finish and a black-ivory handle
- Kisann's left leg has been amputated from mid-shin down, and replaced with a steel-alloy prosthestic!
+5XP from mutating in You'll Know It When You See It
|Name of Source/Purchase||XP Change||Date|