Position: Enforcer and Hitman
Demeanor: Icy cold and at times cruel, Tends to lie for the sake of it and likes to laugh a lot. Very confident, but also extremely loyal, and dedicated to the Foundations cause.
Nature: Somewhat insecure, but mostly confident. Has a very nasty temper. Doesn't forget a grudge easily, but longs to be accepted and to fit in.
Description: Kazimir is a tall woman, standing at 5'7" tall, with eastern European features, straw coloured hair, light freckles and dark eyes. Has several tattoos.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 5
- Mental Defense: 4
- Perception: 4
- Agility: 4
- Strength: 4
- Intimidation: 4
- Melee: 6 (4+2)
- Ranged: 4
- Sneak: 3
- Vicious: 5. Pent up anger and a lifetime of violence and assassination makes Cassie dangerous to cross. She's liable to find a way to sneak up behind someone and stick a blade deep into her victim. (Melee on unaware humans).
- Thievery: 4. Sneaking into buildings with the goal of taking anything valuable was Kazimirs specialty, and she remains good at it even now (sound based sneak).
- Soft spoken implications: 3. An enforcer doesn't just come in and administer a beatdown. there's a warning first. As such, Kazimir got her speeches down pat years ago. She's great at intimidating people into doing what she wants. (Intimidation on civillians- may result in anger, violence or sounding of alarms upon failure).
- Engraved hunting knife with a wooden handle.
- Torkarev TT pistol
- Flip lighter
- Still to make some form of vodka
- Tattooing kit
Kazimir Volodya was born to parents Kiril and Ellana in the spring on 1930. He grew up in the city of Stalingrad, turning to a life of delinquency and crime by he time he was 10, and running with a gang at 12. This was largely interrupted by the war, when he saw his parents killed. His mother he saw killed when she tried to stop a German soldier from taking her newborn baby, and his father killed by Russian machine gun fire trying to retreat from the dreadful battle.
Frightened and already disillusioned with life in Russia and the government in general, Kazimir fled into the waiting arms of the local mob of Vory V Zakone, stealing for them in the safer cities and delivering packages. By the time he was 16, he was delivering beat downs and stealing cars and trucks. By 18 he was a murderer and helping with heists. By 22, he was a captain, hit man sent to kill opposing criminals and police and informants, and involved in numerous other activities, including dealings with a group known as Novavidia. It was shortly after his 24rth birthday that he finally decided to fix a problem that had plagued him all his life.
Kazimir was a woman, feeling trapped in the wrong body. And now she had the means to fix that, through one of her groups clients, Novavida. So she took a driver and had him drive her to their meeting point and arranged a deal. For quite a sum of cash, she could tell them who she wanted to be, physically, and become her. One surgery, transplanting all that she is into this new girl, even giving her new tattoos to mark the occasion. Overjoyed, Kazimir leaped at the chance. Many days later, after the waiting period and surgery, Kazimir was now has she had always wanted to be, a pretty girl, with the tattoos to mark the occasion and even new clothes. Money exchanged and a lifetime of medicine perscribed, Kazimir returned to the headquarters of her chapter of the vors, where the head of the organization met her with absolute disgust over what they saw as not only insulting and disrespectful to the vors code, but also over the huge waste of money. She was beaten badly by all the members of the group, knocked unconscious and dumped into a canal.
She awoke in hospital several weeks later with multiple severe injuries. she was lucky to be alive, according to the records, and now heavily in debt with medical bills. So when she could manage walking, she jumped out the window and fled, not stopping until she was out of the country.
The next few years were hard for Kazimir. She had no skills people wanted to hire her for, and she hated the idea of going to organized crime again after they had turned on her so badly. So after a time, she was delighted to see a job advertisement in a remote location that required applicants with a certain set of skills. so she went for her interview, and was given a ticket to a train she didn't know existed, that would take her to Site 77.
- Fortress on back with three towers
- Skull on left bicep, below star
- Downward facing spider on lower back
- Stars on knees and shoulders
- Sailing ship on right bicep, below star
- Dragon on left forearm
- Cross inside a diamond on middle finger on left hand
- wolf skull on back of left hand
- Cat in a hat on right foot
Gained a conscience after seeing how those not in the family of the Vors are treated, but still has a fair bit to learn.
Likes music and tv.
Wants the acceptance she once had, and will do quite a bit to get it.
Distrustful of the government and law enforcement and military.
Hates Germans after the war, but can control herself.
|Name of Source/Purchase||XP Change||Date|