Position: Cryptologist and Special Operator
Demeanor: A bit distant but attentive when it's required of her. Seems kinda unfriendly most of the time.
Nature: Always thinking of other shit, unless she is thinking about shit. Tries to be friendly but sucks at it.
Description: 5'11", brunette, blue-grey eyes, decent looks. Pretty much always wearing a sweatshirt and long pants, and pretty much always looking tired as hell.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 3
- Mental Defense: 4
- Perception: 5
- Agility: 3
- Strength: 2
- Persuasion: 1
- Bluff: 3
- Melee: 2
- Ranged: 4
- Sneak: 4
- Academics: 5
- Sudoku Savant: 5. Katherine fuckin' loves puzzles. Cyphers, codes, jigsaws, you name it, she works it. +3 to perception and +2 to academics when dealing with puzzles.
- Crosshairs on the Crossword: 4. Because of her affinity for analysis and encoding, when she is in a non-hostile situation, she gets +2 to bluff and +2 to persuasion.
- Fibonacci Focus: 3. In combat, if Katherine stands stationary and is aiming at a stationary target, she gets +3 Ranged.
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- Colt new service, healthy amount of ammo
- Graph papers
- Slide rule
And everything that they keep in their room at Site 19. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- Winchester model 70. With a fair bit of ammo.
- Poster of the typical "radioactive" symbol with a cat at the center
- Assorted books, varying from texts on computation, advanced cryptology, and best-selling novels.
Born in 1920s America, attended a crappy high school until 1939, then went to college for cryptology and cryptanalysis. Dropped out of college in 1941 to join the war effort, and ended up on a team working on the Enigma. It was during this time she learned to use firearms, just in case. After the war she went back to college and finished her studies, and in 1955 she intercepted a message coded with Enigma tech on her radio. She managed to decode it, and found it told her to meet at a nearby location. She took her guns and went to the location, where she was met by a Foundation recruiter and was given a job as a cryptologist and special operative.
Loves rock and roll, and has plenty of dimes on her at all times.