Position: Radiation Technician/Researcher
Demeanor: An outgoing and friendly person who might come off as a bit too interested in people's lives. Quick to try and make friends.
Nature: Friendly, outgoing, and a bit familiar, she tries to keep her friends as close as she can. She's a bit fragile, though, and losing said friends does not bode well for her mood at all, to put it lightly.
Description: A young Caucasian woman, standing at 173 cm and weighing 55 kg. She has some-what long, dark brown hair she usually ties into a ponytail during work. Kailee has blue eyes. She is usually seen wearing a white blouse, a plain, black skirt, a bright pink jacket, a simple pair of tights and a pair of black, high-heeled shoes, although, for obvious reasons, she has to wear a hazmat suit when doing her job around the site.
You have 36 points to distribute among Basic and Pseudo-Specialty Skills. Please follow the guidelines on the Game Mechanics page. Erase any skills you have no points in.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense:3
- Mental Defense:4
You have twelve points to distribute among as many or as few specialty skills as you see fit (but at least three is almost always warranted). Remember to explain what each specialty entails.
- I Know My Rads: 4. Kailee studied Radiation and its effects for years, meaning she knows how to avoid it, along with other toxins and poisons. (Increased PDef when dealing with radiation, poison and toxins.)
- It's a Simple Reaction: 3. Kailee has a vast knowledge of chemistry and physics, making tasks involving them so much simpler. (Increased Sci or Academics when the task involves chemistry or physics.)
- That's not safe: 3. Kailee has been trained to deal with radiation, both when it comes to cleanup when the mess appears and avoiding it in the first place.(Increased Perc when looking for hazards.)
- I am an engineer, you know: 2. Kailee, although used to working with radiation and radioactive materials, is still a damn good engineer, and can deal with engineering unrelated to her specialty just fine. (Increased Engineering.)
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- Geiger Counter
- Gas mask
- Set of simple tools
- Engagement ring!
- A trading card of George Spiers (#014)
And everything that they keep in their room at Site 19. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- Class B hazmat suit
- Chemistry, engineering and physics textbooks
- Small chemistry set
- A photobook
- A notepad filled with doodles of robots. Yes.
- A trading card of Laser Butts (#201)
- A trading card of Godzilla (#054)
- Red, Star-shaped sunglasses from 'Free Me from Hell'
- Blue cape from 'Free Me from Hell'
Kailee was born in 1931, in Philadelphia. Her father, Jack, was a soldier and her mother, Lilith, was a chemistry teacher. At a very young age Kailee was already quite inquisitive - she asked a lot about her mother's work and did simple chemistry experiments with her when she was 5.
Her older brother, Anthony, instead followed the footsteps of their father and joined the army. Both died in battle in 1944. It took both Kailee and Lilith a long time to get over their deaths, but Kailee eventually managed to put her full concentration on her studies as the war ended, taking a lot of homeschooling from her mother. Her mother provided much needed support and was the driving force for Kailee to do all she can to get into the line of work she wanted, even though it was dominated by males.
After highschool, she studied nuclear physics and specialized in the causes and effects of radiation.
After finishing college she went to work for the government as a radiation technician and radiation cleanup specialist. She received lots of first-hand experience and expertise from her colleagues, who, although mostly cold and professional, were experts in engineering and science. During her years working there she also took additional courses in engineering and aided in the research and development of possible nuclear future power reactors.
After an excellent track record of work both with cleanup and assistance in several research projects, Kailee was offered a position in the foundation, which she accepted after being encouraged by her mother to explore her work possibilities not worrying about her.
Kailee treasures her friendships. A lot. Problem with her old job was that everyone tried to keep it strictly professional, meaning that leaving her position there wasn't as hard as she thought it would be.
Relationships and opinions:
Hate Thy Neighbor: 4 XP
GOJIRA KILLED MY HUSBU: 4 XP
Killing some evil thing with Husbu and Preacher: 3 XP
OH MY GOD THERE ARE ROBOTS: 3 XP
I GOT TO PILOT A GIANT ROBOT THIS IS AWESOME: 3 XP
Bought point in MDef: -8 XP