WORK IN PROGRESS, DO NOT OPEN UNTIL AT LEAST 1 RUN IS COMPLETED BY THE PLAYER
Position: Infiltration and Assassination.
Demeanor: Joann Mayalice is a fairly quiet and introverted person, especially on the job, as she attempts not to be noticed while she does her work.
Nature: Joann prefers to keep to herself, but she does enjoy the occasional human interaction. She's more comfortable in places where she's harder to notice.
Description: Joann's 5'7, and can look good when she wants to, but she mostly attempts to look average and forgettable. Her best feature is her smile, which she doesn't use that often, but it looks nice when she does
You have 36 points to distribute among Basic and Pseudo-Specialty Skills. Please follow the guidelines on the Game Mechanics page. Erase any skills you have no points in.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 3
- Mental Defense: 5
- Perception: 4
- Agility: 4
- Strength: 4
- Bluff: 2
- Melee: 4 (2+2 from STR)
- Ranged: 5
- Sneak: 6
You have twelve points to distribute among as many or as few specialty skills as you see fit (but at least three is almost always warranted). Remember to explain what each specialty entails.
- Sneak Attack, Sucka!: 2. When the enemy doesn't notice you, their vital organs are so much easier to hit. +2 to ranged when not noticed by the enemy.
- Sneak Attack, Sucka!: 2, the Sneakening: 2. When the enemy doesn't notice you, their vital organs are so much easier to hit. +2 to melee when not noticed by the enemy.
- Go Invisible (anomalous): 3. There's a reason Joann is so good at covert Ops. When this ability is activated, Joann can go invisible, adding +3 to sneak and necessitating enemies to make a perception check to even know that she's there, and even if they know she's nearby, and they're shooting in her general, area their chance to hit Joann drops by 2. She is also immune to the exposed status condition. She rolls Mdef to decide how long she can stay in invisibility mode.
- Anomalous Flaw: Side effects during invisibility may include; blindness (Sight-Based Perception drops to 0), Agi -2. Once you get out of the invisibility: nausea, leading to -2 to ranged and melee for 2 rounds if you fail an Mdef check (Mdef must equal 4 or greater)
- Bavarian Fire Drill: 2. When in situations of panic or emergencies, +2 to bluff for when Diana's pretending to be someone else, such as someone with a higher rank.
- Required Secondary Abilities: 3. Since Joann is blind while she's invisible, she's practiced other ways of listening to the world. +3 to Perception involving non-sight senses.
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- Concealable Pistol
- Combat Knife
List everything your character keeps in their room at Site-77. Anything that's not listed here or in the sections above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- Also mine…
Joann was born in December 5th of 1926, in Poland. Her mother was French and her Dad Polish. She lived in the town of Bielsk Podlaski, and had a stable childhood. It was on her 12th birthday that she discovered her ability. Her parents made Joann keep the ability secret, and they helped her control her power as best as they could, even though they didn't know how it worked either. Unfortunately, less than a year later, Germany invaded. Joann escaped the town with her mother, while her father stayed behind to hold off the Germans with the rest of the Polish military. She and her mother made lasted one week before they were captured by a German battalion. Right before they could load her and her mom on the cars, her mom distracted the guards and told Joann to go invisible. Joann escaped and attempted to go to France, but was noticed by undercover Chaos Insurgency agents in the German battalion that caught her. While she was on the run to France, the Chaos Insurgency tracked her and caught her before she could make it to France. After being caught, she was offered to either be trained and then work for the Chaos Insurgency, or die. After accepting the offer, Joann was put through harsh training and brainwashing so that she could use her abilities for the Insurgency's purposes and remain absolutely loyal to the insurgency. She was an official insurgency after 14 years of training, at the age of 26 on 1942. She ran many assassination missions and some occasional spy missions. It was on her latest
Any languages your character speaks. English is required. Languages should be justified by background or academics.
Any other information you think would be interesting. Any sections you wish to add to your character sheet (inter-character relationships, pictures, achievements, etc.) go here.
XP: 0How much XP your character currently has. Also list any XP you have received or spent, and where it came from or where it went.
|Name of Source/Purchase||XP Change||Date|