Position: Combat Medic
Demeanor: Silent, often paying more attention to her own thoughts and worries than the world around her. Often, making an effort to snap her back to reality is required, unless you can sufficiently intrigue her.
Nature: Often anxious, dreading the worst possible thing could happen any moment. Despite attempting to prepare herself mentally, she's likely the first to start shivering when something bad happens. Despite this, often her first instinct is not to run, but to try and defuse the situation. Usually, the best way for her to calm down is to find peace in repetitive, or calm activities- be it running, exercising, or studying.
Description: Lean and agile. Quite tall, standing at about 189cm. Relatively fit and/or athletic due to her tendency to go jogging or exercising when stressed. Aside from that- wavy black hair, brown eyes, beige skin.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 4
- Mental Defense: 4
- Perception: 4
- Agility: 5
- Strength: 3
- Persuasion: 2
- Bluff: 5
- Melee: 1
- Ranged: 3
- Medical: 5
- "Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck": 3. Many people do not like being shot at. Jill especially doesn't like being shot at. +3 to Agility checks for sprinting to cover.
- Rinse and Repeat 4. If Jill rolls a 6 or higher on a MED check, she will receive a +4 bonus at the next MDEF check. After this bonus is expended, Jill must re-roll MED, and get another 6 or higher to retain the bonus.
- "…wait, what?" 3. Jill spends so much time disconnected from reality, nobody even knows whether she's faking it sometimes. +3 to Bluff rolls when hiding information or playing dumb. e.g. "Have you seen Sue enter the medical bay?" "…We have a medical bay?"
- Something to think about 2. +2 bonus to perception when neither under pressure nor in an encounter.
- Medical backpack containing bandages, disinfectants, painkillers, antibiotics, etc.
- Pencil, small notebook.
- Swiss army knife
- M1 Carbine and assorted ammunitions
- Browning Hi-Power and assorted ammunitions
One cubic litre of nothing
- Medical reference and textbooks
- Photograph of father
- English-Italian pocket dictionary
- Antihistamine tablets
Jill was born on the 9th of june, 1934 in Limerick, Ireland. She lived with her mother (a tailor), father (a soldier), and two brothers for most of her life, attending a local school to pursue an interest in medicine. Her father, being the reckless, irresponsible bastard that he is, taught her how to handle a gun at age 12. Despite the broken fingers and arguments, she still loved her father. Well, more than her mother anyway- Jill and her brothers were all accidents. And while father took it as a godsend, mother would be happier off without them. Frankly though, there was one feeling more strong than the love for his children- and that was the desire to fight. And as such, when the news came in that the Germans had begun their offense in 1939, her father left leaving only a note, burnt by Jill's mother before she could read it.
Jill fell into a depressive spiral, coping with her newfound loneliness by spending hours on end staring into nothingness, lost deep in thought to escape from reality. It became a habit for her- it became ingrained deep in her mind to start letting go of reality in favor of conscious thought.
One day on her usual jogs she came across a downed man holding his last stand against what seemed to be an anomalous entity. To this day she still isn't sure how exactly she managed to neutralize it- somehow is all that comes to mind thinking back to it. The man, who was in bad enough shape to require a tourniquet applied to his left leg, revealed himself to be an agent, originally sent as part of a task force to try and retrieve the anomaly, to no avail. Impressed by her shooting and medical knowledge, he offered her a job as medical personnel at the foundation. She finished the Foundation's standard medical and combat training, and was subsequently assigned to Site-77, as part of Mobile Task Force Psi-7.
- Gaelic (Non-fluent; "Where is the lavatory"-level)
- Nut allergy, which is a bad idea when transferring to site-77, with all the nutjobs around if you know what I mean.
|Name of Source/Purchase||XP Change||Date|
|This Devil's Workday||+5||5/3/2017|