Player: Chrom (OR) Chrom1312
Demeanor: Casual, Humorous, Forgiving.
Nature: Merciless, Serious, Friendly, Sociable, Enjoys Combat, Very protective of humanity, and her remaining family. His Dad dying was enough death she couldn't prevent , and he doesn't want his family to suffer the consequences of failed containment.Wants to know all there is to know, as long as it's safe, because he's rather ambitious. Strong sense of justice, learnt from his Dad.
Description: Brown haired Caucasian man, seems to be in his late twenties.Approximately 5'3", seemingly weighing around 150 pounds.He has Brown eyes, and his hair is Rather long.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 2
- Mental Defense: 4
- Perception: 4
- Agility: 4
- Persuasion: 4
- Melee: 4
- Ranged: 3
- Sneak: 4
- Academics: 4
- Knife-play: 4. Due to turning training with combat knives into a hobby, John has enhanced capabilities when it comes to fighting with a combat knife.(Bonus to rolls In relation to combat using a knife, Slight bonus to footwork rolls)
- Trace eraser: 4. A good infiltrator needs to be able to cover up their tracks. Thus, John has developed an affinity to hiding bodies, cleaning up/covering bloodstains, and generally making sure any mess is cleaned up. Also helps with housecleaning. (Bonus to rolls based around cleaning.)
- Bargaining: 4 Knowing how equipment distribution worked in his mercenary band, John quickly learned how to get a good deal on something using his social skills, and has focused his persuasion development around bargaining in specific. (Bonus to persuasion rolls influencing price, or for purchasing something)
- F-S fighting knife
- Walther PPK
- A few boxes of 7.65mm/.32 ACP ammunition
- A few spare magazines for the Walther PPK, loaded.
- Standard uniform
- Black leather jacket.
- Disguise kit
- Various types of clothes inside backpack, from different cultures.
- A bandana with the australian flag on it.
- Training dummy
- Bookcase full of various books
- A closet full of various clothing articles, from various cultures, and a london police uniform…
- A desk
- A radio
- A bed.
- A lock box full of spare ammunition
- A mirror.
John Henderson was born in Sydney, Australia on April 17th, 1930. He lived an average childhood, making quite a few friends, and admiring his father, a police officer named Maxwell Henderson. John read a lot about other cultures in his childhood and still does up to this day. On October 22nd, 1945, his father was killed in an accident while manning a road crossing, leading to grief. John was treated poorly in his teenage years. Although he made it through school, he got in quite a few fights, usually resulting in his foes experiencing severe pain, and he enjoyed those fights, giving him new interest in the thrill of combat. After a few years, John joined a mercenary group called the Noble Mercs to satisfy his love of combat. Quite ironicly, John was extremely talented in espionage/infiltration, passing most of his assessments with flying colors. His practice was a day to day routine, much like school.He developed a variety of skills there, such as knife-play, using a gun, cleaning up evidence and other things which could prevent someone from raising alert, and bargaining skills for new equipment.He also put heavy practice in persuasion skills, in an effort to avoid having to kill someone needlessly. Now, why did the facility hire him, you may ask? Because of his unique skillset, and, surprisingly, above average mental defenses, he was hired.His original motivations at the facility were to keep humanity alive, and the rest of his family alive, as he didn't want any other family members to die if he can prevent it, as well as, you know, defending the world. He later on gained a fascination about anomalous things, and seeks to know more about what he's defending the world from, as long as she isn't at too big of a risk, or doesn't have to do science. He departed to Site 77 ASAP when the request came to transfer him over.
- English(Australian accent)
|Name of Source/Purchase||XP Change||Date|