Demeanor: Upbeat. Low attention span. Childish at times and also a bit conceited and confident. Quite chilling at other times. Will talk to basically everyone and anything.
Nature: Isa is a bit obsessed with her line of work. Her line of work being making weapons for the fine agents of Site-19. She often can be found working in the shop crafting, or fine tuning weaponry. When she isn't cobbling together tools of death she's very active and happy-go-lucky often striking up a conversation with anyone. Deep down inside however, Isa has a severe case of pyromania and is actually fairly unstable, relying on destruction to entertain herself.
Description: 5'5". Light brunette hair often worn in a long braid. Has light blue eyes and fair skin. Occasionally wears dresses but more often wears overalls for the shop. Carries a shoulder holster for her Beretta and a hip holster for a revolver. Scars on her back she keeps covered. Grid-like scars on her arms from a metal net. Also a small, white, linear scar on her lower lip from the same net.
You have 36 points to distribute among Basic and Pseudo-Specialty Skills. Please follow the guidelines on the Game Mechanics page. Erase any skills you have no points in.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 2
- Mental Defense: 4
- Perception: 3
- Strength: 1
- Agility: 4
- Persuasion: 3
- Intimidation: 3
- Melee: 2
- Ranged: 5
- Sneak: 2
- Academics: 4
- Science: 2
- Engineering: 5
You have twelve points to distribute among as many or as few specialty skills as you see fit (but at least three is almost always warranted). Remember to explain what each specialty entails.
- Work for The Family: 5. Working as the Mafia gunsmith for many years gave Isa a considerable amount of experience. The mob always needed some weapons to terrify and Isa was responsible for upkeep and modifications of most weapons for the Chicago division. Her father's lessons on improvising basic weaponry from things in her surroundings also helped. (+5 Engineering in relation to weaponsmithing.)
- An Offer You Can't Refuse…: 3. Isa was taught skills of speech ranging from speaking to customers, how to speak to other members of the Family, and how to make traitors spill their guts. She was eerily good her cheery demeanor helping with the first two and making the last very shocking. She however cannot use this in combat scenarios. (+1 Persuasion, +2 Intimidation. Only in non-combat scenarios.)
- Valentine's Day Came Early: 2. She was taught by her father how to shoot firearms. She was however only really taught how to hit a target Mafia style, meaning with sheer volume of fire and close range. Because of this her skill with long range weaponry is not helped by her training. (+2 Ranged at close ranges. Close range is roughly 5 meters/16 feet. Will change if too arbitrary)
- Everyone's Valentine: 2. The love for destruction runs deep in this one. Isa can feel the adrenaline pumping through her veins whenever she takes a life and she channels this into her fight-or-flight response in turn. (+2 on next Agility roll whenever Isa kills an enemy. Only applies if kill is in the same combat scenario. Buffed Agi roll is lost when combat ends.)
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- Italian switchblade.
- Crimson ribbon she keeps tied around her arm whenever it's not in her hair.
- Beretta M1951 w/ shoulder holster
- S&W Model 29. 'For Honorable Service' etched into the barrel. Kept in hip holster
- Silver pendant with picture of family inside
- Backpack she takes on missions that is filled with:
- Large amount of ammunition
And everything that they keep in their room at Site 19. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- Isa's father's M1921 Thompson submachine gun. Has intricately carved scrolling in the wood furniture.
- Modified violin case for aforementioned Thompson rifle.
- Violin orginally intended for the case.
- A large toolbox filled with varying tools.
- A box filled with varying gun parts.
- A complete gun cleaning kit.
- Clothes ranging from dresses to overalls.
- A grey fedora with a red feather in the ribbon.
- A series of ID's some with different names.
- A bloodstained photo of her. On the back is written "Isa of the Ré family. Reward doubled if alive."
- A series of five small black notebooks. Seem to be extremely detailed ledgers on weapon transactions. Handwriting changes after the fourth.
- A plush monkeywildcatlepus
- Crimson swim goggles
- SCP Trading Cards: Pauline Wisniewski, SCP-106
- Smoking pipe she obtained from a fire elemental. Hot to the touch. Allows the user to either set something on fire, or be impervious to fire for one turn. Only works once a day. Can also be set to explode but will destroy the pipe in the process.
- Dragon scales. Yes Dragon
- Hermann's labcoat. Adds +5 to Science Style and is immune to magical effects.
- Five .44 Magnum silver bullets
List what your character's life has been like, from birth until 1954. The more, the better. Be sure that all of your character's skills (especially specialty skills) are explained. Higher skills need more justification.
Isa from the beginning was never an extremely normal girl. Born July 6th, 1930 Isa was born into what seemed like a normal Italian family that ran a grocery store in the quiet suburbs of Chicago. However in reality her father was a gunsmith and runner for the Mafia who used the storefront as a facade in order to avoid detection.
She was raised early by her mother to work in the store with her sister, her mother teaching them accounting and people skills. Isa hated the work finding it extraordinarily boring and instead found worked with her father Marco in the backroom unloading fruit crates full of weapons when she wasn't wandering off.
She enjoyed the work she did with her father finding interest in every spring and firing pin, watching them click into place. When Isa was finally allowed to fire one of the weapons she so painstakingly maintained upkeep on, she was ecstatic. Watching the creation she worked so hard on tear through milk bottles lining a fence was amazing to her and she knew deep down inside nothing would be equal. She threw herself further into the machinations of her father's work eventually replacing her father as the mob gun runner and earning the title (insert clever nickname here).
Isa thoroughly enjoyed her line of work and did her time with the Mob fashioning them new and interesting weaponry as they requested it. As time went on ties with MC&D were made by the criminal organization and Isa was requested to also supply them with weaponry. As the dealings started she eventually saw how they newcomers were pressing themselves into the leadership of the Family. They also began disagreeing with the rather belligerent displays of force that Isa barely scraped by with suggesting. Eventually she decided to leave and not look back joining the Foundation as both an asset of information for the Foundation and as a valuable weaponsmith.
- Can speak fluent English and Italian
- Holds ties to the Chicago Mafia (Some of these ties do want to kill her.)
- Can play the violin with moderate skill
- Still remains in contact with her network of weapon suppliers.
- Holds disdain for MC&D
- Has a sister named Antonia and two brothers named Dante and Renaldo.
- Her pyromania is quite severe and she keeps it a secret from most.
- Has a different side to her psyche named Hunger that is a personified version of her pyromania.
- Calls most people by some sort of nickname. Be ready to be nicked.
Jackie: I'll have to keep an eye on him. Worst case he ends up dead. Asked me if I had feelings for him. Said no. I trust him more or less.
Leonard: Drunk. He knows what I am. Playing with his head is quite fun. Ugh. Shouldn't of kissed him. We're more frienemies for now. We're wary around each other. But we're stuck in the same boat of bullshit. Friends now. He had feelings for me. And I felt bad for letting him down.
Bowman: Met him in the woods. Southerner. Said I'd get coffee with him and pick up smoking when we did.
Clyde: Really nice… He's someone to like. Cute too. Said he has some secrets. I don't think he has what I do though. Turns out his sister Martha is alive! She lives in his head. I told him what I was and he seemed very understanding. I uh. Well let's see. At this point it's easy to say I have feelings for him. I care about him.
Martha: Clyde's sister that lives in his head. She's quite interesting and loves her brother very much. Can jump bodies and take control of them. Is understanding of my true nature as well. She's a friend for sure. Been keeping secrets for me.
Maria: Medical worker. Quite odd.
Wilson: A dream scientist who went with me into my mind. Got fucked up by Hunger. Feel horrible. Feel a bit better at least.
Melanie: Quite the compliment maker. And pretty. Flirty as well. Should get to know her better. She understands me! Sh-She can feel the hunger. She doesn't have it though. Is going to get me a place to sate it safely. Got me my own lab. I'm quite happy with it.
Pierre: A weapon maker like me! Much more skilled and experienced then I am in designing. I think he holds a secret like me… Which is good. He's great.
Maddie: Really swell girl. Doesn't like guns though. Shame. Agreed to helping me with Olga's rifle. Seems a bit… off though. Even after I showed her what I do. Gone.
George: Medic. Starting to get on my nerves a bit about me smoking my pipe. I'll smoke when I want.
Voss: Very large and strong looking woman. Pretty too. Has a kickass revolver.
Kailee: George's lady friendo.
Ivan: Ugh. Fucking hate him
Sam: Reader. Knows alot of languages.
Gwen B: Sapper who's an engi like me. Pretty swell. She's pretty… But Clyde. Clyde comes first.
Siti: She may be as crazy as me. Commissioned me to fix her shotgun.
Marion: Has a thing about nicknames. Also is neither a boy nor a girl. Asked me to make her a survival knife out of King Arthur's sword. Knows about it and thinks I should accept it. No. Just no. A fool at times, too trusting of certain things.
Albert: Really cool guy I helped resurrect from the dead.
Quincy: Can make others feel what's in his head. I called him out and he did the thing to me. He did scare me. Made me see nothing. Nothing is scary. I'm getting him back. Whatever the cost.
Vincent: Dear lord no one can be scummier. Hit on a married woman, engaged woman, and after I told him I liked girls /and/ guys hit on me too. Lord.
Katie: Apparently knows everything about me. Even when I die. Oh well. She's really nice anyways. Tried to get me to like Ivan. Only ended up being confused about him. She sketched me.
Olga: According to Maddie she's nice. And she is! Probably one of the nicest on Site! Loves women and already has someone to be with. Doesn't have what I do I'm pretty sure. Promised to show her one day though. Commissioned me to make her a rifle.
Luna: A nurse I found standing in the moonlight. Must have amnesia or something because she doesn't know much about anything not even her name. Had to give her a name. Luna Forest. I will protect her no matter what.
Kit: She's uh, uh, we're friends. Yeah, friends. That won't change, at all. >_>
How much XP your character currently has: 8
Portal 1: Wizardry Bullshit: 2
Savage's Run: 4
Soul's Husk Run: 2
Balth's Animaltown Run: 2
I Keep Typing Silber: 2
Scan's Coast Run: 2
Puzzle Box: 2
A Deal With The Family: 2
Mansion run: 3
Soul's Camp Run: 2
The Crows Circle : 3
Life and Death: 3
Golden Sunrise: 2
Agi +1 = -8
Rng +1 = -9
Str +1 = -8