Position: Illuminated Knight
Demeanor: Wry, even-tempered, good-humoured. Intense and relentless in defense of its particular code of morals. Surprisingly wise and pleasant, albeit in a subtly condescending manner.
Nature: Imi is cunning and incredibly patient, able and willing to play the long game as needed. Imi still has a serious need to prove itself as a capable warrior. It genuinely feels that it fights on the side of humanity and finds needless cruelty and wickedness to be distasteful at best, and it seeks to do its best to guide others toward the right.
Description: Imi Ur-Nasha appears as a tall, lithe figure with chalky white skin and ashen hair. Dark stains can be seen around its blind milky eyes, streaking down its cheeks like tear-ruined mascara. It's distressingly, and androgynously, pretty despite- or perhaps because of- these oddities. Imi typically wears typical civilian wear when not expecting combat and a plain white blindfold.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 4
- Mental Defense: 4
- Agility: 4
- Strength: 4
- Persuasion: 3
- Intimidation: 3
- Melee: 4+2
- Survival: 2
- Academics: 4
- Science: 2
- Engineering: 2
- Thine Wrath…: 3. Imi is an exceptionally well-trained warrior, and its blindness means that ranged weaponry is unfortunately useless. Raw Strength and endurance, and Melee with heavy weaponry such as a large sword, its armoured fists, or the like.
- … be done.: 3. A warrior must be durable and swift: Imi is shockingly resilient and amazingly quick and flexible. Pdef against mundane weaponry and injury, Agility for purposes of speed, acrobatics, and contortion. DOES NOT PROTECT AGAINST FIRE, CORROSION, CHEMICALS, ETC.
- The Lady's Grace: 3. As a result of its particular training and talents, Imi is remarkably skilled as a people-person, conducting itself with wisdom and grace. That its mind can store vast amounts of data helps, too. Persuasion.
- The Lady's Tears (ANOMALOUS): 3. Imi Ur-Nasha is a formidable psionic entity. However, a relative lack of development means that Imi's more aggressive psionic abilities may simply fail to function. Nonetheless, this anomaly has numerous benefits.
- Witness of the Lady's Light: FLAW. Imi is completely visually blind.
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- Emissary's Armour: A suit of handmade heavy armour constructed of spare metal, leather, and fabric. This suit provides modest protection against firearms, but in exchange is far too heavy for a normal human to wear for extended periods without extensive training and conditioning. Imi's armour was created with a particular eye toward aesthetics while retaining functionality. Notably, the left gauntlet features knuckle studs formed of screws and bolts, allowing for particularly devastating punches.
- Hammer of Justice: A cunningly constructed heavy melee weapon resembling a large two-handed sledgehammer. With a forged metal haft wrapped in red fabric, crowbar-head pommel, rings about the haft to secure the wielder's grip, and solid steel head, this formidable maul is both a potent melee weapon and superb for performing mechanical breaching. If you want to get in somewhere, Imi can make a door.
- Standard Field Kit: Radio, small medical kit, pack with poncho, bedroll and blanket, spare rations, tie restraints, small tea kettle, dried tea leaves, compact mess kit (metal spork, knife, and bowl with handle on ring), multitool, knife.
And everything that they keep in their room at Site 19. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
Imi Ur-Nasha is something like a modern holy warrior who compensates for flaws of the senses with power and grace. TBA.
Imi speaks English and Arabic, but fortunately telepathy knows few borders.