Harold is quiet and observant, taking in the world around him. He is also friendly and approachable, able to make friends easily. Harold is generally a good guy, but sometimes keeps to himself. He is light on his feet, and careful.
Harold cherishes his friendships and relationships. He is driven by a thirst for more knowledge and understanding. He has fears of being truly alone, and of apocalyptic scenarios.
Harold is a 5’11’’ Caucasian Male, 24 Years old with green eyes and short, lazily parted black hair. He is slimly built, but not scrawny. His skin tone is a dark pale. Harold is generally laid back, and is seen in a comfortable posture. He usually wears casual clothes (T-Shirt with jeans), but often wore a suit and tie in the past, for school.
You have 36 points to distribute among Basic and Pseudo-Specialty Skills. Please follow the guidelines on the Game Mechanics page. Erase any skills you have no points in.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 4
- Mental Defense: 5
- Perception: 5
- Agility: 4
- Strength: 4
- Melee: 4 (+2 from Strength)
- Ranged: 3
- Academics: 4
- Science: 3
You have twelve points to distribute among as many or as few specialty skills as you see fit (but at least three is almost always warranted). Remember to explain what each specialty entails.
- Extreme Observation: 4. While reading or analyzing documents Harold can observe the documents closer, noticing more and making more connections than normal. Academics and Science temporarily increase.
- Silent Step: 3. Harold observes his surroundings, gaining heightened reflexes and sense of surrounding. If Harold is in a hostile situation, he can move away unnoticed, exiting the confrontation.
- Sharp Eyes: 5. If in a firefight, Harold narrows his concentration on a single target, temporarily increasing his ranged skill for 3 shots on the specified target.
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- Travel Backpack Containing…
- Notebook and Pencil
- Combat Knife
- Water Bottle
- Beretta M1935 with Holster and Extra Ammunition
List everything your character keeps in their room at Site-77. Anything that's not listed here or in the sections above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- A few science textbooks/notebooks from college
- Old Stopwatch
- Map to hang on wall
- Small Radio
Harold Vance grew up in and went to elementary, middle and high school in Connecticut. While in school, French was the focus of language studies. Harold was proficient in science and English courses, going on to major in humanities in college in New York City. Harold was always driven by a fascination of the unknown, and attempted to learn more through science and books. His father gave him a stopwatch as a college graduation present. Harold holds onto this stopwatch as a personal reminder of home, and to motivate him to his work and studies. Harold heard about the Foundation while searching for an occupation in which he could apply his literary and scientific proficiency, and feed his desire for knowledge of the unknown.
Any languages your character speaks. English is required. Languages should be justified by background or academics.
- Harold hates heights, and avoids them as best he can
- Harold rarely uses the radio that he keeps in his room
- Harold likes to look at the map hanging on his wall to put the size of the world into perspective
XP: 0How much XP your character currently has. Also list any XP you have received or spent, and where it came from or where it went.
|Name of Source/Purchase||XP Change||Date|