Nature: Detached, cautious.
Description: Short. Black hair and brown eyes. Very considerate about hygiene.
You have 36 points to distribute among Basic and Pseudo-Specialty Skills. Please follow the guidelines on the Game Mechanics page. Erase any skills you have no points in.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 3
- Mental Defense: 5
- Perception: 3
- Agility: 5
- Strength: 4
- Persuasion: 3
- Melee: 4 (2 + 2 (4 Strength))
- Survival: 2
- Sneak: 3
- Academics: 3
- Medical: 5
You have twelve points to distribute among as many or as few specialty skills as you see fit (but at least three is almost always warranted). Remember to explain what each specialty entails.
- Kosher Cook: 4. During his adolescence, Harlan was taught how to properly prepare Kosher food, from how to properly slaughter the animal to how to serve the meal.
- Value Of Life: 4. Harlan assigns a high value to human life, and prefers to incapacitate rather than harm human enemies.
- Draftee: 4. Service in the European Theatre in WWII had Harlan learn how to navigate quickly and efficiently through and across trenches, among other things.
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- Prayer shawl Thanks, Satan.
- First aid kit and other medical supplies
And everything that they keep in their room at Site 19. Anything that's not listed here will be difficult for them to get a hold of.
- Prayer book
- Street clothes
- Shabbat clothes
- Worn encyclopedia
- A collection of photographs
Born to an Orthodox Jewish family in a small town in Pennsylvania sometime in the 20s, Harlan Cohen was a home-schooled boy who worked as an apprentice to a local butcher in his spare time before being drafted in 1942. After the war, Cohen studied medicine at NYU before being recruited by the Foundation.
- Doesn't like talking about himself much.
- Refuses to show anyone his photograph collection.
- Refuses to accept any pay for work on Saturdays.
- Hates clowns after attempting to subdue 993
- Detests Lassie after an incident with the TV
Relationships and Thoughts:
- Luvi M. Harkess: No matter how much Harlan liked Luvi, he had to acknowledge that his recklessness grew by the day,
- Jacob Wexley: Jacob was there with him in the radio tower. Things like that tend to make you respect a guy.
- Elanor Thorne: Harlan's not a fan of wizardry, but the damned stick together.
- Bowe: Harlan finds it hard to feel sorry for the guy after he knowingly employed an untrained teenage girl. One Harlan had caught near effortlessly.
- Harley Newclear: Harley's a loose canon. Harlan'll be surprised if he doesn't get kicked in the balls again.
- Harlan's opinion has only been further reinforced by the Los Angeles incident.
- Daniel Pinkerton: Pinkerton should mind his own business.
- Harlan has yet to believe Pinkerton is a useful asset.
- Danielle Levine: Harlan has little to say on Danielle, besides her obvious lack of faith.
- Kevin Winsthrop: Harlan has great respect for Kevin.
- Zoe Aleron: Zoe is a parasite, plain and simple.
Career EXP gained: 23