Position: Field-medic/nurse. A kind of expert at fixing a lot of wounds in strange ways very quickly.
Demeanor: Polite, almost frigidly so. Has a tendency to copy the habits of people she talks with. When on the job, very fierce and firm.
Nature: Gwendolyn struggles socially and her behavior is mostly an attempt to try and "get by" in that field. Besides that, she is highly insecure about herself, has body issues, and has a couple nerdy hobbies.
Description: Gwendolyn tends to look minimal and plain, wearing almost no makeup and fairly reserved clothing. She has bobbed red hair and green eyes and some freckles that she's insecure about. Her general build is small but muscled enough to hold people down when necessary.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 4
- Mental Defense: 4
- Perception: 5
- Agility: 4
- Strength: 3
- Sneak: 4
- Science: 4
- Engineering: 4
- Medical: 5
- Stepping In For The Doctor: 5. Gwendolyn's specialty is working with shortages and critical conditions. She's used to a shortage of medicine, bandages, staff, and anesthetic. Her element is a shorthanded team with too many patients in unacceptable shape. (Usable when treating someone below 1/3 of their health)
- Working Night Shift: 4. Gwendolyn has worked shifts that require being alert in chaotic situations or long hours. It requires a steel mind, keen wit, and light footsteps. (Boost in sneak and Mdef in very dark areas or chaotic/middle-of-combat situations)
- Just A Bit Of A Nerd: 3. Her time at a medical facility has given Gwendolyn some curiosity in the machines and science behind her work. One may sometimes find her fiddling with equipment and reading some textbooks. Sometimes she can come up with brilliant things. (Boost to Eng and Science when presented with simpler tech [clockwork, small electronics, simple machinery])
- An old pendant given to her by her mother.
- A small medkit which includes most typical medical things. It also includes a flashlight, a knife, scissors, and a few tools one would expect from a toolbox.
- Some rope.
- Notebook and pencil.
- Books! Books books books books.
- Some old radios, old TVs, and alarm clocks.
- A more thorough medkit.
- A toolbox.
- A somewhat flawed knit rabbit plushie, seems very worn and old. Full name is Baron BunBun Renee Junior.
- A plushie depicting a part lion, tiger, turtle, tentaclething, naked ape. Relatively new. Full title is Sir Patches Sutcliffe, Knight of Truthinesses.
- Chocolate coin,s a hefty amount.
- Fake plastic staff along with a robe.
- A stuffed teddy bear called Teddy, as given to her by an eyeball thing from the Old Man run.
- A gun that creates a small vacuum/blackhole thing from the CIA run. Has a little engraved label that writes 'it sucks'. Revolver shape, single action, flip-out. Given to containment by administrative order.
Gwendolyn grew up in the UK. She had a kind enough father and mother, but she never really grasped social structures much. She instead learned to get by copying her peers and her mother. During the first world war, her father was out fighting and she lost a few relatives to battle. Her mother was extremely supportive of the war and was an inspiration to Gwendolyn to go into nursing.
Of course, Gwendolyn went into nursing shortly after WWII. Nursing was a difficult enough job while Great Britain was rebuilding itself. Soldiers needed to be cared for, both mentally and physically. With nothing more than the inspiration of her parents in mind, Gwen threw herself wholeheartedly into her nursing job. On the job, she became well-known (at least in her hospital) for a variety of clever and previously unconsidered ways to treat people's injuries. However, given the social situation at the time, Gwendolyn would never receive the recognition she deserved while working.
The Foundation however picked up on a nurse who may be potentially anomalous. Gwendolyn was never really anomalous, but she was good enough at her job to receive a rather forceful offer into employment. Having grown explicitly tired of being overlooked as just another nurse, she still accepted the employment despite being originally mistaken as an anomaly. In fact, she finds the idea of anomalous injuries to be… something that piqued her curiosity.
- IN THE WORKS (not in place yet) Medi-gun
|Name of Source/Purchase||XP Change||Date|
|Site 19 Transfer||+4 XP||03/05/2016|