Position: Field Agent
Demeanor: Guy acts like a ray of angry sunshine, he's mostly gives off a happy but intense vibe. He can turn a happy/fun moment into a fight night/battle royal moment just like flipping a switch in his head. Guy's has a very lite fuse so he try's to keep his cool most of the time…which he's not very good at doing in intense situations. Overall though he's a pretty quiet guy.
Nature: Guy actually has a pretty dead personality. He's an mean person to be around when it comes down to it, He puts up an act as best as he can so he can seem like a somewhat likable and interesting person. Being honest with himself he probably cant keep the act up and going forever. like i said before he has a very light fuse which makes him unpredictable in intense situations…no one really knows what someone like him might do, he might just crack and go into an intense outrage of anger if a situation ever gets too intense…
Description: Guy is 34 and a giant at a staggering height of 6'5. He has a very good muscle build, he could take two or four guys down in a fist fight if the situation called for it. He weighs in around 198 pounds. For body features he has messy short black hair that curls up on the sides a little, nice crystal blue eyes, a stubby goatee, and a eyeball tattoo on the nape of his neck. As for clothing we wears the average black suit with black tie, custom black circular shades, black leather boots, and over it all he wears a light set of black military grade gear.
You have 36 points to distribute among Basic and Pseudo-Specialty Skills. Please follow the guidelines on the Game Mechanics page. Erase any skills you have no points in.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 4
- Mental Defense:3
- Perception: 3
- Agility: 4
- Strength: 4
- Intimidation: 3
- Melee: 6
- Ranged: 3
- Sneak: 3
- Medical: 3
You have twelve points to distribute among as many or as few specialty skills as you see fit (but at least three is almost always warranted). Remember to explain what each specialty entails.
- One Hand Wonder (4) Guy has fired many heavy powered rifles and pistols while in military training for 2 years, so he can easily control the kick of any light weapon with one hand and land precise shots nearly every single time. (Buff to ranged when using his weapons)
- Military Training (4) Guy's been trained with the best of the best, he did much personal training on top of training with the other soldiers. Although he wasn't allowed into any war because of his "mental issues" he still had all the training he kept through out the years. (Buff to agility when dodging from attacks)
- Heavy Weight Boxer (4) Guy's father was an old professional boxer, so he thought he might as well give it a try. Guy has a mighty 18 years of boxing experience under his belt. His fists are pretty much like sledge hammers, he barely has any feeling left in his hands after all these years. (Buff to physical defense when he blocks punches, kicks, or tackles)
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- A (pistol)
- Spare (pistol) bullets in his pocket
- A custom case for his custom shades (Like a B0sS)
- White strap wraps
- In his vest gear
- Spare mags (pistol) bullets
- Spare mags (rifle) bullets
- Small tool kit
- First aid kit
And everything that they keep in their room at Site 19. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- large box of (rifle) ammo
- large box of (pistol) ammo
- Boxing gloves
- Medium sized Punching bag
- Military backpack
- Multiple sets of grey suits
- Boxing shorts with an ironed on label "4x Champ"
- Picture of his parents
- Boxing Medals
Guy Hartman…who is guy hartman? He's a New Yorker with some anger problems, a great combo i know. He was born 1921 in New York City! His father was a professional boxer and an amazing one at that, he was a three time champ during from 1936 to 1938. His mother was a nurse in a hospital when she met his father, they his it right off the bat and became a married couple within the year.Guy learned a little bit of medical treatment from his mother while she was around and not at work. When Guy turned 16 he wanted to become a boxer like his father. After about a year of training he decided to take on the actual challenge and box professionally. His first years were okay as he lost and won an even amount of matches, but after about 5 years he couldn't be taken down. He went and won 3 national heavy weight championships in a row! he was unstoppable in the pro leagues…but during his 4th tournament going or his 4 time championship, his father had been murdered. He won the tournament but after that he stopped competing nationally.
When he turned 24 he decided to give the marines a try and enlisted for duty. He went into basic training and even got stationed somewhere, but for only about 2 years. His mental records showed that his anger problems were getting worse and that he'd be an unstable soldier during war time;so they discharged him and sent him home. For the next eight years he just fought locally in New York, he eventually got control of his anger problems from seeing a psychiatrist for about 3 years. His mother drunk in herself into coma during his consoling.
Nearing his breaking point of insanity, he was approached by a few men in military like suits that asked him to go with him to the foundation. He remembered that he signed a volunteer form for some military like place wondering if he could maybe find a meaning for himself again through war. Going with them not knowing a thing about the foundation, he was just left with wondering what this place might just be like.
He may be an odd person at first but he's an all around pretty okay guy, just make sure not to get him "too" mad.
How much XP your character currently has.