Position: Field Security.
Demeanor: Fiere gives of a flamboyant aura and is constantly attempting to 'pretty up' anything he deems ugly. While some may find his demeanor annoying, if you look past the quirks, Fiere's quite amiable and easy to get along with.
Nature: Fiere is one who cannot stand leaving somewhere 'ugly' if it can be helped. Fiere is a people person and enjoys hanging around a group of close friends. He's annoyed by mismatching clothes and tacky decorations. Once Fiere befriends someone, he's loyal to the end, although they will get an earful of fashion advice. Any attempts to insult or demean Fiere fail as he brushes them off as beneath him.
Description: Standing at 5'09, Fiere is of average size and slight build. Fiere has dark brown hair and pale complexion with a slightly attractive and mostly hairless face. When not on duty, he usually wearing bright clothing, when on duty, wears Foundation issued armor.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 4
- Mental Defense: 4
- Perception: 4
- Agility: 6
- Strength: 4
- Persuasion: 2
- Bluff: 2
- Melee: 4 (2+2 from STR)
- Ranged: 4
- Science: 2
- Academics: 2
- College Education: 4. Fiere's college education consists mostly of what shade of a color is needed to bring out a room's pizzazz, or what part of the building supports most of its weight. Add +4 to academics when it comes to Interior Decoration or Architecture.
- Track and Field: 3. When it comes to running away, Fiere's one of the best. Add +3 to Agility if Fiere is retreating.
- Dodging the Punches: 2. Due to Fiere's high school history, he's good at dodging hits. +2 to agility when dodging melee attacks. This bonus does not apply if the object being swung at him is human sized.
- War Veteran 3. Fiere has been through World War 2 and lived. +3 to ranged against targets advancing towards him or his squad-mates.
- Foundation-Issued Pistol
- Swiss Army Knife
- Foundation-Issued Battle Rifle
- Hoards of clothing
- Fashion Magazine
- Interior Design Magazine
Born February 3rd 1923, in Bordeaux, France, Fiere has always enjoyed making things look as best as they possibly can. He spent 10 years of his life in France, and moved away April 2nd, 1933. His parents moved to the US and Fiere went to school in California. During this time, he was subject to bullying due to his tendencies. He got by school by joining Track and Field and learning to run very fast. Fiere wanted to become an interior decorator, but World War 2 happened. Fiere was drafted in 1941, and fought the entire war. After the war, Fiere made it to college and learned Interior Decoration and Architecture. After Feire graduated, he got a job doing home improvements. During his career, he encountered a sentient house that a cult was feeding people to. Fiere managed to evade the cult members and neutralize the anomaly by burning it down, bringing him to the Foundation's attention. Due to Fiere's military career and the fact that he survived and destroyed an anomaly Fiere was offered a chance to work for the foundation, or be amnesticized. He chose to work for the foundation, received intensive training, and has been an agent since.
Has an award in Track and Field
|Name of Source/Purchase||XP Change||Date|