Position: Designated Marksman/Covert Recovery
Demeanor: Agile, strong, alluring
Nature: Faye is actually a pretty solid companion. She often breaks long silences with wit and humor, even her own. She often tries to be trustworthy to those she calls friends, and will protect them with her life.
Description: Faye stands at 5'7", and weighs 139lbs.
Faye is a somewhat-tan woman. She's quite angular, with long red hair and amber eyes. Her body is rather finely detailed, with a good amount of muscle definition. Faye is built extremely well, as though 'Acrobatic' was the idea behind her form from the get-go.
She speaks with a thick French accent, and has a soft voice.
You have 36 points to distribute among Basic and Pseudo-Specialty Skills. Please follow the guidelines on the Game Mechanics page. Erase any skills you have no points in.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 4
- Mental Defense: 4
- Perception: 4
- Agility: 5
- Strength: 4
- Intimidation: 2
- Bluff: 1
- Melee: 6 (4+2 from STR)
- Ranged: 4
- Sneak: 4
You have twelve points to distribute among as many or as few specialty skills as you see fit (but at least three is almost always warranted). Remember to explain what each specialty entails.
- Agent De L'ombre: 5. Faye received advanced stealth training before er assimilation into the Maelstrom strikeforce, and is well-versed in the art of silence. (Faye gets bonuses to rolls involving silent movement in the dark or at night, versus sound-perception.)
- Appui-Feu: 3. Faye is a long-rang expert, and knows her way around a rifle like she knows her way around her favorite food. She's worked with long rifles a good portion of her life. (Faye gains bonuses to rolls involving long-ranged attacks with a rifle.)
- Grève De Coup: 2. Faye is a professionally-trained close-quarters combat specialist, having trained in multiple styles around Europe and more. She mostly trains in different forms of kick-boxing. Even with her hands full, she's still a dangerous opponent. (Faye gains bonuses to all rolls involving kicking.)
- Pirouette Rapide: 2. Faye is naturally extremely agile. Her natural-born finesse, combined with her advanced combat training makes her seemingly lighter-than-air on her feet, performing extreme acrobatic stunts with flawless ease. (Faye gets bonuses to rolls involving extreme acrobatics, such as aerial flips, contortion, cartwheels, etc.)
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- Ithaca Model 37 Stakeout with Sawed-Off Barrel
- satchel of 12-Gauge shells
- Heavy green winter jacket with hood
- Black trousers, with many pockets
- Black combat boots
- Black leather gloves
- Unstamped Dog tags with her name scratched into them
- Small Sack of dirt
And everything that they keep in their room at Site 19. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- Winchester Model 70
- Two Custom-Requisitioned .375 H&H Magnum Ammuntion Boxes for a Model 70 Rifle
- Gun Rack
- Decorative Scythe hung on her wall
- Dresser full of duplicate outfits, and some dresses
- Mortar and Pestle
- Several notebooks
- Several folders containing information on multiple GOI's and POI's
- A corkboard
- Multiple maps of France, Germany, and New England
- A Metal Gun Locker
- Pottery supplies
Faye was born in 1930, to Anne and Francis Webber in Paris, France. Her father was an informant for a GOI known as The Ashen Hand. With a poor upbringing, Faye would become a bit of a bully, picking on people simply to fuel her own entertainment, as well as developing a fondness for thievery.
Faye was raised alongside two older sisters, Ami and Fayanna. All three of the sisters worked at a small cafe owned by their parents, called "Le Poisson du Ciel", where Faye worked at the counter. Her sisters were both waitresses, something Faye was glad she could avoid, as she preferred to stay behind her counter, away from people. Socializing was difficult for Faye, given that she was more publicly awkward than her siblings, often going great lengths in seeking peoples' approval.
Around 1946, Faye picked up the hobby of painting in an attempt to calm her own behavior, often sitting in her room for hours whiling away her time creating landscapes and people from her dreams. She enjoyed it to such a degree that she eventually ended up trying to sell her art. Although she wasn't an amazing painter, people were more than willing to spend a little pocket change to buy a colorful canvas or two to liven their homes up a little.
In 1948, the Ashen Hand noticed Francis' family, and approached him with an offer to employ his youngest daughter for use as an informant, often having her listen in on small meetings and supply trades. She was more than willing to get a chance to travel around Europe, but her decision was swayed, in the end, by the need to gain her parents' approval.
Faye was trained by an German ex-military specialist named Gregor Fischer, an impressive hand-to-hand combatant, while she served under the Hand.
In 1950, Faye was inducted properly into the Ashen Hand, becoming a front-lines soldier in their war against competing GOI's. The Hand's purpose was to neither kill anomalies, like the GOC, or to study them, like the Foundation. They simply wanted them locked away, where nobody would ever discover them. Faye acted directly against the Foundation for some time, sustaining very few defeats, instead coming to draws and ties constantly. Faye traveled across Europe, as well as some parts of the East Coast of America in her time with the Hand.
In 1954, Faye had come to conflict with her employment, realizing that it was no longer not only lacking in benefits, but that its treatment of the anomalies and people under its eye was more than cruel. She eventually came to convince her strike team, "Maelstrom", to branch off and go rogue, leaving the Ashen Hand heavily weakened, due to its already-low personnel levels.
In 1956, Faye and her strike force, split their ways, and the Ashen Hand was dissolved shortly afterwards, being unable to support itself without a proper task force to sustain it. Faye came to the Foundation seeking a safe haven, and a place of employment that she could put faith in. Whether or not she actually can is another thing entirely.
- She speaks fluent French, English, and rough German.
- She worked with a multi-nationality team, and was trained in multiple forms of hand-to-hand combat.
- Faye is a professional sword-fighter, and trains extensively every day.
- Faye is extremely honor-bound, and will never refuse a challenge, especially not a duel.
- Her favorite food is apple pie.
- Faye often spends time in her room creating small ceramic trinkets, such masks and bowls.
- She spends most of her evening practicing contortion.
- Faye is very peculiar about her food-portioning, often throwing a fit when she receives food over her preferred quantity.
- Faye is a very good painter, and spends time practicing her art.
Total = 2
Current = 2
+2XP for disappearing in Lucky Charm