Position: Explorer/ fire team agent
Demeanor: Eve comes off as rather open minded and sometimes vague, while also being very confident and strong willed. She is quick to find a problem and solve it, and is also a tad world weary at times. With people, she is generally friendly and open, but can be quite spiteful at times too.
Nature: Eve is driven by a desire to help people be free in their lives and choices, to help people and find the best life for herself as she can. She is rather world weary, having seen a lot and suffered a bit, but is still overall an optimist, if an unusual grounded one.
Description: Eve is a pretty girl standing at 5'3" and with a fit, curvy build. She has brown eyes and blonde hair, with tanned skin. She tends to dress poorly, with pretty much no fashion sense, and speaks with a soft voice with a soft French accent.
You have 36 points to distribute among Basic and Pseudo-Specialty Skills. Please follow the guidelines on the Game Mechanics page. Erase any skills you have no points in.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 4
- Mental Defense: 5
- Perception: 4
- Agility: 5
- Strength: 4
- Persuasion: 3
- Intimidation: 2
- Bluff: 3
- Melee: 2 (Free)
- Ranged: 4
- Survival: 2
- Sneak: 3
You have twelve points to distribute among as many or as few specialty skills as you see fit (but at least three is almost always warranted). Remember to explain what each specialty entails.
- Run Through The Jungle: 4. Eve has been exploring for a long time, spending years in the jungle and the mountains. As a result, she can move silently and survive damn near anywhere. (Sneak, Survival.)
- Silver Tongue: 5. Eve has always been a charismatic and persuasive person. She does enjoy wrapping people around her little finger through persuasion and bluffs, but has been known to fall back onto intimidation. (Bluff, Persuasion, Intimidate when verbal.)
- Got A Little Fight In You: 3. A very good hunter, Eve can shoot with the best of them with her rifle. She's not so good with a pistol, but this competitiveness means that taking her by surprise is hard, and she's surprisingly good at defending herself. (Ranged with rifle, Melee in self defense.)
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- Winchester model 70
- Smith & Wesson M29
- Survival knife
- Length of rope
And everything that they keep in their room at Site 19. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- Record player
- Elvis collection
- Robert Johnson Collection
- Johnny Cash Album
- Classical collection
- And more!
- Skulls from exploring:
- Mementos from exploring:
- Ceremonial bone dagger
- Explorer hat
Eve was born in 1933 in the forest of Gevaudan, France. There, she grew up with her parents, Sergei and Marion Bertrand. They lived together in an estate by a lake in the woods, and were happy until Marion passed away from complications with tuberculosis when Eve was 4. From then on, she spent more and more time with her father, an outdoors man. They explored the forests and mountains together, and she loved it all. On her 16th birthday, he took her to the Carpathian mountains for a month. When she was 17, he took her to the dark forests of Kenya for three. When she was 18, he took her to Siberia. Together they traveled the world, exploring and even making a few discoveries. They discovered a small island some 1000 miles from Africa inhabited by what was later found to be a host of highly anomalous animals. they discovered a valley in Tunisia filled with gemstones the size of fists. Eventually, when she was 19, the pair traveled to a remote village deep in the Brazilian rain forest. There, the pair discovered that the village was being attacked by what the locals called an ancient monster. Thinking it a mere jaguar, the pair set out to shoot the beast and save the townsfolk.
However, it wasn't so simple. As it happened, the monster was far more than a jaguar. It was a highly aggressive anomalous creature, capable of severe bodily harm, and even breaking down sturdy structures. Eve and her father ended up trapped in the cave with the beast, with it killing her father and he killing it simultaneously. Devastated by her loss, Eve left and returned to their home, where she quit her hobby and started work as a caterer. This went on until 1956 when the Foundation caught wind of the anomaly that had killed her father, and looked into the case. Upon interviewing Eve, they offered her a position due to her experience. Having grown to loathe the catering business, Eve jumped at the chance.
Eve is a vocal supporter of women's rights, very unhappy with how unfair things are in the world between genders.
Enjoys smoking and drinking a bit too much, and is a very competitive individual. Absolutely will not back down from a challenge.
An accomplished horse rider, and holds a current drivers license. She drives a 1955 buick roadmaster
- Raj: "The first man I met here, he's an outdoors man like me, and funny as hell. I count him as a friend, and hope to have lots of good times with him."
- Voss: "A very clever, intimidating woman. She can figure out so much from the slightest piece of information, and will probably act however she likes when she has control. Gives really good advice though, and has helped me quite a bit so far."
- Vincent: "Nice enough guy, even if he's apparently done some shitty things. Whatever, that's in the past. He's trying to get in my pants, too."
- Becca: "Becca's a nice girl, even though she came from the Yakuza. Goes to show people can change well enough. She's caring and has helped me a little."
- Kit: "Kit's very English… Before the war I'd have hated that. She's ok though."
- Ivan: "Russian doctor. He seems to think I'm best suited in the kitchen. Whatever, I might just nail his door shut."
Forest to Siberia: Eve and Raj follow a trail in the woods into the Siberian mountains near Alaska. They discover a cave with a fireplace, joining a tunnel. They slip in the tunnel and have an out of body experience where they speak to "The Dead", a massive amalgamation with various corpses who refers to another mysterious entity. They are then returned to their bodys, at first in each others. Eve awoke in only her underwear, surrounded by sandwiches. Raj with no shirt on a roof light.
The Woods Have Eyes: Wandering in the woods, Eve discovers a cabin inhabited by a 50's housewife and a growling hunter. Inside, she is invited to dinner, where she discovers dinner is a roasted, de boned human thigh. Excusing herself, she discovers the windows nailed shut and door locked. She talks the housewife to let her outside, and is given a jacket and a Tupperware container full of human flesh for her journey. She ran home, only to discover herself burdened with a strange illness…
How much XP your character currently has.