Demeanor: Due to the nature of her work at the Foundation, Ellen acts in a cold and clinical manner whenever acting in any official capacity. She does her best to emotionally distance herself from her coworkers.
Nature: Despite the mask she wears while working, Ellen is a genuinely kind person and does believe the Foundation has the best interests of humanity in mind. While growing more used to the anomalies she deals with, Ellen is still not quite used to the nature of the Foundation's work.
Description: Ellen is conventionally attractive. 163cm and 50 kg, with shoulder length brown hair and bright blue eyes. Dresses slightly more casually than most of her coworkers.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 3
- Mental Defense: 4
- Perception: 5
- Agility: 2
- Strength: 1
- Persuasion: 5
- Melee: 3
- Ranged: 3
- Academics: 6
- Crisis Actor: 4. Part of the extensive training given to Ethics members is how to deal with containment breaches. During emergencies at the Site, Ellen has a bonus to persuasion.
- Always Watching: 4. The primary purpose of the Ethics Committee is to ensure Foundation staff follow act in the best interests of humanity. This includes making sure testing personnel and humanoid SCPs are not treated too poorly. Ellen has a passive perception bonus to noticing breaches of Foundation ethical protocol.
- Starting Pitcher: 4. Playing softball in college has had some long-term benefits. Ellen was a star for her college team, and has kept many of the skills there, although used now in a different context. While the job of the Ethics Committee doesn't usually involve combat, these are troubling times. When in times of extreme danger to herself or colleagues, Ellen has a +2 bonus to Melee when using a blunt weapon and +2 to ranged when using handheld thrown objects.
- Clipboard with notes taken on all Site employees and contained anomalies.
- Security protocol allowing access to almost all containment protocols and descriptions
- Standard softball bat
- 5 standard softballs.
- Diplomas of various degrees and certifications
- Pictures of family and friends, other personal mementos
- Large amount of textbooks, mainly philosophy and ethics
Born in Midwest United States, Ellen attended various universities studying philosophy. Ellen played softball in her undergrad university. She eventually completed a PhD in philosophy, and was promptly recruited by the Foundation for their fledgling Ethics Committee. The committee was lead by veteran philosophers, and younger ones were recruited to be sent to monitor each Foundation Site. Ellen did well in her training and entrance exams, and was sent to monitor and advise one of the most trusted Task Forces, Psi-7.
Since arriving at the Site, Ellen has learned to appreciate the Foundation, despite initial reservations. She wishes to continue to serve the Ethics Committee, and hopes to one day rise in its ranks. While she would never admit it, Ellen does have Overseer aspirations, despite knowing very little about the position.
|Name of Source/Purchase||XP Change||Date|